With this kiosk app you have easy access to concentrated expertise on photography, cameras, lenses, Photoshop, workshops, tips and tricks in PDF format.
Simply install the DigitalPHOTO kiosk on your smartphone or tablet and browse through your favorite editions on the go. Zoom in on the articles and scroll through the magazines in landscape or portrait orientation.
In the kiosk you can buy the following products:
- Digital PHOTO
- Photo BIBLE
- Canon photo
- Sony BIBLE
- and much more
• You save between 1 and 3 Euro compared to the print edition.
• Your entire DigitalPHOTO archive always and everywhere with you.
• New issues up to 3 days before retail sale.
Once you have purchased magazines, you can re-charge them for free anytime later:
~ Use "Restore" to restore the issues purchased with your device, then open and read the output directly. ~
The magazines are available as a single issue or as a digital subscription.
Information about the digital subscription:
With the DigitalPHOTO Kiosk you have the opportunity to complete a digital annual subscription of the Digital PHOTO and the Canon photo.
• All issues of the corresponding magazine for 12 months comfortably on your mobile device.
• The subscription is securely and easily managed through Google Play.
• Billing will be through your Google Play account and will be completed at the time of signing.
• The subscription automatically renews for another year unless it is turned off at least 24 hours before auto-renewal.
You can turn off auto-renewal anytime, easily on your Android device in the Google Play Store via Menu -> Account -> Subscriptions or Account Settings under Payments & Subscriptions -> Manage Subscriptions , If auto-renewal is turned on, billing for the extension of your subscription will take place within the last 24 hours before the subscription expires.
During the period of validity of the subscription this can not be interrupted or canceled.
The data carriers, such as CD / DVD, from the print magazine are currently only available for print editions and are not available in the digital edition.