NEXT Farming makes field documentation quick and easy: just start the tracking feature prior to your field work and stop it when you’re done. Fields and working times are detected and recorded automatically thanks to GPS-based tracking of your position. Recorded data will be synced and is immediately available to you within your NEXT Farming web account.
Stay informed - with vital features created especially for farms with several employees: plan tasks ahead of time and assign resources and employees. Easily start tracking planned tasks from your personal to-do list and save all the planned resources and parameters.
- Tracking of your location is possible in the background, you can use your device freely while tracking is active
- Manually create end edit tasks even without using the tracking option
- Manage resource amounts for the whole task or for each field
- Review field information such as:
- Contour, color coded by crop type
- Distance to your current location
- Planned tasks
- Recent tasks
- Navigation to field (via system navigation)
- List all tasks for the current crop year
- Personal to-do list shows tasks assigned to the current user
- In order to use the NEXT Farming app, an app-enabled account at mein.nextfarming.de is required
- Using the tracking feature may drain your battery more quickly than usual