365Active – automatically record agricultural work processes
Document automatically and directly from the field with the 365Active app, which forwards this information to the 365FarmNet platform. Thus, you save the expense of manually documenting the processes requiring proof. In addition, you can easily keep track of all work processes performed as well as the times.
Features and application examples:
• Recording of work processes directly during execution
• Viewing reports for analysis of work processes on the 365FarmNet platform
• Display of lanes and positions of your machines and ancillary equipment to optimise transport and harvesting processes
• Documentation of performed activities (tilling, fertilisation (organic and mineral), sowing or crop protection measures)
• Display of field processing times and downtimes
• Automated documentation of organic fertiliser quantities
• Field navigation
365ActiveBoxes and an account at 365FarmNet are necessary for the use of the 365Active app. The 365ActiveBoxes can be affixed to every agricultural machine regardless of the technical equipment of your machines and the machine manufacturer.
For more information on the 365Active system, please visit our website www.365farmnet.com/en/ .