Automatically documenting measures on your farm.
For harvesting, storage, tillage, crop protection, manure spreading and feeding:
With the free of charge 365Active app and especially in combination with the 365ActiveBox, you can document measures automatically, work more efficiently and identify confounding factors at a glance.
The 365Active System is a cost-efficient solution for digitizing all analog machines and devices, regardless of year of manufacture and manufacturer. You can automatically document all machines, devices and associated measures via 365Active App and analyze the collected data directly and in detail on the 365FarmNet platform. This creates more transparency in work processes, for example via tracks, machine and field activities. The 365Active app can also be used independent of location, manufacturer and machine, which ensures a high degree of flexibility.
• Machine usage times: Time documentation of the operations of each 365ActiveBox equipped machine for crop year, month, day.
• Field-related evaluations: Time documentation of all 365ActiveBox-equipped machines on each field for crop year, month, day.
• The ratios of the transport or operating times at one go can each be graphically displayed.
• Machine activities can be compared with each other.
To use the 365Active App, you need a 365FarmNet account with your operational data. In order to optimally record all machines, devices, persons and measures and to evaluate this data, we recommend the integration of 365Active Boxes. How to easily set up your 365Active system:
1. Create your 365FarmNet account.
2. Buy 365ActiveBox at 365FarmNet.
3. Easy attachment to the machine - regardless of machine age and manufacturer
4. Download the 365Active app for free on Google Play or iTunes.
5. At the start of the work, activate 365Active App within reach of the box and immediately evaluate the documentation in 365FarmNet.