Use the individual transfers and standing orders feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the up-coming months.
We all know what it feels like to want to buy something but not know whether you can afford it. Use My Budget Book to see your current balance as well as how many bills you have to pay before the end of the month.
The new budget mode allows you to set goals and limits for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food etc. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or define limits for payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred in the next periods. In addition, you can adjust the limit in recurring budgets for individual time periods, if you have a month more or less money to spend.
✔ Easy access. No internet connection required.
✔ No registration!
✔ Also optimized for tablets.
✔ Available in 10 languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский, Polski, Magyar.
✔ More than 100 currencies.
✔ See this month’s balance when the app starts up.
✔ The graphical overview is perfect for planning your expenses over the upcoming months.
✔ Customize the overview by changing the number of past and future months that are displayed.
✔ Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
✔ Get more flexibility by selecting what day you want the month to start on.
✔ Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all earnings and expenses.
✔ Filter your earnings and expenses according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods.
✔ Sort your transactions by date, amount, title or category.
✔ Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods.
✔ Carry your balance over into the next month.
✔ Manage standing orders so you can plan ahead for the upcoming months.
✔ Create templates to make the input of your transactions even more easier.
✔ Add further main and sub-categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
✔ Use the watchlist to monitor important transactions.
✔ Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
✔ Protect your data by activating the password protection.
✔ Export your data in HTML or CSV format (on SD card).
✔ Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
✔ Import your existing data using the CSV import function (Just move the CSV file to the folder "SDCard/My Budget Book" and import it via the settings of the app (import of other formats will be made available by request).
✔ 4 Widgets. NOTE: If you move the app to SD card, you cannot use the widgets. This is due to the Android system and it cannot be changed.
✔ Use the integrated manual to find all the features of the app.
To use the app as a single user on different devices or to add automatic backups to Dropbox, it is recommended that you use a synchronization app like Dropsync or FolderSync. For more information, please read the chapter "Synchronization" in the integrated guide.
My Budget Book is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ wishes and needs.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
money, budget, finances, bank, account, savings account, current account, transaction, budgeting, budget, finance, wallet, housekeeping book
Then The Budget Book is the app you are looking for!
Save a lot of money by using this app and manage your finances!
- Save money!
- Ad free!
- No registration!
- We don't save or upload any data!
- Intelligent password protection
- Create revenues, expenditures and transfers
- Standing orders with different time periods
- Dropbox Synchronisation
- Unlimited accounts like cash, bank account, securities deposit account, bank book
- Filter your data in the Bookinglist
- Powerful statistics by Google Charts
- Fast entry creation due to templates
- Import backups of other devices
- Export your data for backups or to use it on other smartphones and tablets
- Export your data as XLS, HTML or TXT File to view your data on your computer
- Optimized layouts for smartphones and tablets
- 2 languages (English and German) can be choosen by the system language
- Visual notifications on account overdraft or if you are below your set budget
- Awesome and smart design
- 18 categories to group your finances
- Create subcategories to every category to filter your finances for statistics
- Write a short note for every booking
- 3 different date formats, which are choosen via the system settings
- 5 different currencies
If you have any questions to my app, don't hesitate to write us Emails: email@example.com
This app is supported by steady updates!
money, budget, finances, bank, account, savings account, current account, transaction, budgeting, budget, finance, wallet, housekeeping book, save my money, dropbox
Budget Book provides you a comprehensive overview of your income and expenditures that can be managed in configurable categories.
What means the media=
- AndroidPIT testet the budget book (http://www.androidpit.de/de/android/tests/test/391967/Haushaltsbuch-buchhalten-und-den-Ueberblick-bewahren)
- Januar/2011: recommend by 'Bildzeitung' (http://www.thomasschiffler.de/2011_01/google-android/bildzeitung-empfiehlt-das-haushaltsbuch/)
This demo version is fully functional but limited to max. 50 bookings. After 50 Reservations can be put on any further posting more. All data can be transferred to the test by means of an export / import in the full version in the.
As a special feature this application offers the possibility to book your household data on several Android devices to synchronize across. Run a Budget Book together with your partner and therefore easy to keep track of your financial status.
Budget Book will enable you to analyze your budget by time period and category, with many more options listed below:
- free category management
- categories in sales type (income / expense)
- Evaluation / Analysis
- Data storage choice internally or on external memory
- Input / Output report by categories
- Import / Export (CSV format)
- Graphical sales analysis
- Password protection
- Recurring / termed bookings
- Swype in Overviews
- Budget management (fixed budget or the sum total revenue)
- Statistics of the budget consumption (residual Budget / day)
- Backup and Restore on DropBox
- Administration of any number of accounts
- you synchronize your Household Paper on multiple devices
- integrated calculator
- Language can be configured sepearted to the device-settings
- widget to check your budget on one view
- add pictures to your bookings
Explanation of the required user-permissions:
- internet - comparison with DropBox
- SD card - data storage and data backup
- Licence - should be clear - License Test
- start at boot - Multi-user synchronization
I'll let you know if we have any issues or comments through the testing process.
This version shows no ads. If you want to use your data from the free app, please use the synchronize function.
• Plan your personal finances and keep track of your spending
• Free categories for income and expenses
• Holo design for Android 2.2 and higher
• Synchronization across multiple devices with Google Drive
• Info page with expenses graphic
• Optional Pin protection
• Optimized for use on tablets
Info Google Drive Sync:
When you hit the synchronize button the first time, the app creates the file "BudgetBookSync.json" in Google Drive. The file will be used for further synchronizations. You can move the file to another folder on your Google Drive and share the file with your family members so they can edit it and use it for synchronization too.
The permissions are needed for the synchronization.
The Overview allows you to see all of your transactions; income, expenses and savings for 2012, 2013, 2014 and so on by simply selecting the desired year.
With this app you can also record household utility bills, divide them by category and instantly see the yearly total for each category. Quick and easy!!!
Other important details:
The Personal Budget app allows you to IMPORT and EXPORT the database so you always have a backup copy in case your device breaks or you get a new one!!
The file is exported to an SD card. The data is stored in a file in the gestione.bilancio/Database/Database folder with the possibility to transfer the data in your computer.
You can also CREATE A PASSWORD FOR THE APPLICATION, so that only you have access to the app. This is very useful because a lot of times a friend or acquaintance will ask if they can have a look at your phone….. by password protecting the app nobody will be able to have access to your data!!!!!!
This application is also perfect for newbies to Android smartphones and tablets!
** If you have any problems with the Expense Register application (graphics etc.) please contact me and I will fix it right away!!!! **
Fully implemented in Java
Try it!!! You'll love it!!!!!!!
Income, Expenses, Costs, Bills, Earnings, Savings, Balance, Bank.
From the reviews:
"Great app, best spending tracker I've found"
"I really like the simplicity of this app"
"Everything you could ask for and more!"
With MoneyWise Pro it's easy to register your expenses on the go. Using graphs and filters you get an overview of spending patterns and can also drill down to see details. For more in-depth analysis of your financial situation you can easily export all data to your computer and import it to a spreadsheet application such as Excel. Data can also be exported as HTML reports for printing.
Setting a budget is the best way to get a grip of your spendings and make sure your expenses are in line with your target. Popular budgets items are "Grocery expenses", "Transportation" and "Eating out". Budgets can be set on a monthly, weekly or biweekly bases with the option to shift the starting day of month or week. You decide yourself which transactions are included in each budget item using a filter.
MoneyWise Pro is the only money management app that supports tagging transactions with labels. You should always assign an expense category to each transaction to get a good structure of your spending, but labels add a whole new dimension when filtering the data. Example of labels are "work", "private", "charity", "vacation", project codes or client names.
Recurring transactions such as your biweekly paycheck or paying the monthly rent can be automated. Simply create a new transaction, open the transaction details in the list view and mark it as "recurring".
Please backup your data to keep it safe. MoneyWise supports local backups to the SD card as well as cloud storage to DropBox. Using DropBox is also a convenient way to migrate your transaction history to a new phone.
✔ Doesn't require internet access, no registration
✔ Translated into English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French, Italian, Swedish and Norwegian
✔ Supports all currencies (e.g. $, €, £, ¥, kr, R$) including currency conversion with manually configured exchange rates
✔ Multiple accounts
✔ Budgets with weekly, biweekly or monthly budget periods and configurable starting day
✔ Password protection
✔ Recurring transactions
✔ Transfer between accounts
✔ Graph expenses over time
✔ Graph expenses by category
✔ Tag expenses using labels
✔ Filter by categories and labels
✔ View by day/week/month/year
✔ Monitor account balances
✔ Backup to SD card or DropBox
✔ Import data to a spreadsheet application (such as Excel)
✔ Mark transactions as cleared by the bank
✔ Split a transaction over multiple categories
✔ Use sub categories
✔ Batch operations
✔ Ad free
Keywords: [money tracker, budget tracker, expense tracker, budget manager, expense manager, savings, save money, log spending, payment, cash, exchange, personal finance, wallet, checkbook, checking account, budget book, currency, euro, dollar dollars, pound pounds, bank, mobile banking, receipt, gastos, checkbook, cashbook, ledger, budget envelope]
Diese App hilft Ihnen den Überblick über Ihre Einnahmen und Ausgaben zu behalten und das auf unkomplizierten Wege.
Wählen Sie zwischen frei konfigurierbaren Kategorien, markieren sie Regelmäßige Buchungen und werten Ihre Ein- und Ausgaben sortiert nach Kategorien, Zeiträumen, Buchungen oder Beträgen aus.
Dank Homescreen Widget erhalten Sie schnell einen Blick auf Ihr festgelegtes, vorhandenes Rest Budget, erstellen schnell neue Buchungen oder gelangen zur Übersicht aller Buchungen.
Exportieren Sie Ihre Buchungen schnell und unkompliziert ins CSV - Excel Format, um diese am PC zu bearbeiten.
- freie Kategorieverwaltung
- Wortvorschläge bei Detaileingabe
- Merken von Detaileingaben
- Regelmäßige Buchungen ( Monatlich / Jährlich ) anlegen
- Kategorien nach Umsatzart (Einnahme / Ausgabe)
- Anzeigen aller Buchungen
- Sortierung der Buchungen nach Kategorie, Datum, Betrag
- Einblenden "Nur Einnahmen", "Nur Ausgaben", "Alle"
- Budgetverwaltung (festes Budget)
- Anzeige des Restbudgets als Widget oder in der App
- Passwort Schutz
- Buchungen als CSV Exportieren
- Buchungen bearbeiten
Link zur Demoversion:
Bei Fragen und Anregungen einfach schreiben an:
kw: Haushaltsbuch, Haushalt, Haushaltsplaner, Liste, Zettel, Einkauf, Geld, Einkommen, Gehalt, FInanzen, Planen
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: the most recent Android-Update version 4.4 (KitKat) deletes the data of the app!! It's not caused by an error of this app. It's a problem with Android. PLEASE BACKUP YOUR DATA WITHIN THIS APP BEFORE INSTALLING AN ANDROID UPDATE. Additionaly the app has now an auto-backup feature. I'm really sorry for this and it's driving me mad. Believe me. It's my goal to provide a helpful and stable app and many hours and dedication went into this app. I do my best to find a long term solution.
This app has a strong focus on simplicity. It can be so easy to record a transaction: tap the desired category from the apps home screen --> the QuickAdd-dialog opens – from here, you can enter the desired amount with a large, easy to read number pad --> hit OK and you’re done. The amount you entered is automatically assigned to the current day. 95% of the time that’s all you need. And if you really need to enter more details (different date, payment method, comments, etc.) you can use a detailed dialog.
The app does not have every function you can imagine, but rather utilizes a solid set of features. It aims to be an app you actually use - not just install. It’s ad-free and no Internet connection is required.
- Use it as your primary spending tracker
- Use it to record your spending on the road in combination with another tool at home
- The app can also be used temporarily to keep track of a shopping tour, vacation or business trip
- A compatible desktop app is also available (see below)
- From the Category List, you can reach all the central functions with a single tap
- Categories can be grouped by expenses, income and investments
- Assign each category a suitable icon
- automate recurring transactions
- Enter transactions with the QuickAdd dialog without having to use the native keyboard
- Several charts and reports are available
- Configure two standard payment options to be used within the QuickAdd dialog
- No Internet connection is required
- Export your data to CSV
- Mail yourself the exported data directly from the app or upload it to Dropbox
- Backup and recovery features
- Detailed documentation is also integrated
A free compatible desktop app for Windows or Mac is also available.
MoneyDroid is an easy and fast to use finance application to keep track of your daily spendings.
See where your money goes and comes from, get alerts for exceeded budgets and see it all in nicely processed charts and cash flows.
Try the lite version to get it to know.
## Not happy with MoneyDroid? Please tell me why and get a REFUND within 24h! ##
The app must be installed on the internal storage for the widget to work.
This Pro version will enable additional features like:
*Cloning recurring payments
*An own file explorer
*Amount and period filters
*Basic CSV and QIF import/export for finance software
*Time wiping (changes dates and periods)
*A payee field (for QIF)
*Widget & Notification Bar
*Cycle batch edit
*Period and Category filter
*Open csv and qif files directly to MoneyDroid!
*Browse for import files!
Read the manual for more information.
// money droid finance budget spendings purchases Buchhaltung Haushalt Haushaltsbuch Geld Finanzen
Track your finances in style with Keeper!
Easily track your finances, safely and securely. Keeper offers many features, including:
• Organizing accounts: with support for checking, savings, and credit card accounts, it's easy to keep track of your finances
• Transaction analysis: See where your money has been going with beautiful, understandable charts and graphs
• Bill payments: add and pay your bills with ease, supporting monthly, biweekly, and weekly billing periods
• Budgeting: with easy-to-create budgets, it simple to monitor your spending
• Transaction records
• Ability to export your records to CSV files
• International currency support, including Bitcoin
• Local storage
Since Keeper is completely local, there are no security concerns that are usually associated with the cloud, as there are no passwords or access to your actual funds. Instead, it acts as a beautiful, easy to use checkbook!
Saved is the tool makes budgeting and tracking your expenses delightfully simple. Saved helps you visualize your budget and savings every single day, week, and month of the year to track how much you'll be able to spend on your loved ones, holidays, and vacations.
Traveling abroad soon? Saved's powerful multi-currency support keeps track of exactly how much you spend on your trip - add purchases in a foreign currency and Saved seamlessly converts the purchase to show you how much you are spending in your home currency. Never convert currency in your head again!
* DESIGNED and perfected for Android.
* POWERFUL yet easy to understand multi-currency support.
* BEAUTIFUL visualizations of your expenses and budget.
* VIVID colors help to enhance your understanding of your expenses.
* SIMPLE workflow - just set a budget and start tracking.
* SEAMLESS and modern user interface that doesn't get in your way.
* FREE to download and use.
* FREE enhancements and even more money saving features coming soon.
* FRIENDLY support, just email us.
Are you tired of trying to track your expenses and then giving up soon afterwards because it was too much effort? You owe it to yourself to try Saved out. Getting started is as easy as adding a budget for the month and then adding your expenses as you incur them. Best of all, Saved is free to download and use. We promise that you will be surprised at how effortless and motivating saving money is once you start using it.
The free version of Saved lets you create up to 100 free entries each month, which is enough for most people. If you are a power user, or simply love the app, you can unlock Saved Pro from within the app.
Walletpig is designed to keep all your financial information upfront, so you can clearly see your financial status.
Quickly understand your financial status by gliding through Walletpig's dashboard, or see where your money is going by looking at the reports. Also you can keep up-to-date with your account balances, quickly check your remaining budget, and set financial goals to work towards.
Walletpig works powerfully as a personal budgeting app by allowing you the flexibility of setting your budget to what ever period (weekly, fortnightly, or monthly) you feel the most comfortable with. But say you set your weekly budget and you're interested in seeing both the fortnightly and monthly budget. With Walletpig as your budgeting app this is no problem. Simply set your budget any way you wish and then flip through the other budget periods with just a touch of a button.
Walletpig wants to help with:
1. Keeping you up-to-date with your accounts. Taking control of your money.
2. Helping you to enforce a budget in order to save money.
3. Saving towards your life's financial goals.
4. Reporting where you have spent and received money.
Quick setup procedure:
- Download Walletpig - Budgeting app
- Create accounts and categories
- Set your budget
1. Use the dashboard to quickly learn about your financial status.
2. Keep in control of your spending with the different financial reports.
3. Change your default budget period at any time (Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly).
- if you ever change your budget period in the future have Walletpig automatically update it for you. No need for multiplying or dividing.
- Quickly set each categories budget all in one place.
4. Quickly jump between different budget periods on the dashboard to see how you are doing from a different perspective.
5. Create custom accounts and categories.
6. Export your data to SD Card
7. Send your data by email or upload to Google Drive (this depends on installed apps)
8. Set goals and watch them come closer as you save towards them. Including 3 goal types:
- Contribute: money is set aside within accounts when you contribute to a goal.
- Link to an account: Great if you have an existing account setup for a goal that you transfer money into.
- Link to an expense category: This one is perfect for settings goals such as paying off a student loan.
9. Keep track of your finances in the currency of your choice:
- Dollar $
- Japanese yen ￥
- Korean won ₩
- Chinese yuan ￥
- Pound £
- Euro €
If you have any queries, requests or bug reports please contact Archertech using the provided email.
Explanation of permissions:
Internet access: Walletpig is currently an ad supported app, so it will ask for internet permission in order to request ads.
Storage permissions: This is requested so Walletpig can export your data to an SD card.
** Featured by Google, About.com, and Lifehacker **
* See you budget anytime, anywhere
* Track your bank balance in addition to envelope balances
* Sync 2+ devices so you can budget with friends and family
* Record your expenses quickly anywhere
* Get location-based payee suggestions
* Check envelope balances before spending
* Split transactions
* Quick Transaction widget
* Your data is automatically backed up to Goodbudget's website. Never lose your data due to a faulty app update or user error.
* Schedule future and recurring transactions (on the web)
* Detailed reports: by envelope, by month, vs. budget, v. income (on the web)
* Bank account statement import. Import your transactions with a file from your bank (on the web)
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular budgeting envelopes & 10 annual/irregular envelopes. It's great as a basic budget tracker. Enjoy!
Subscribers Get More Features!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal email support
* Compare to envelope budgeting systems that cost more and have no Android app.
If you're looking to track expenses, or for a checkbook ledger, budget tracker, expense tracker, budget planner, or personal finance app, try us out!
Features, bug, just want to say hello? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
Q) How to get data from free to paid version?
A) Create backup in free version (Settings>>Backup) and restore it in paid version(Settings>>Restore).
Budget Organizer manage your monthly budget and reports which give you clear understanding of your cash flows.
* Available in English, Español, Português, Italiano, Russian languages.
* No internet connection required.
* Manage your account with Add/Edit/Close/Delete.
* Easily transfer cash amount between accounts.
* Account shows monthly transaction of your cash flows.
* Add expense/income one-time and recurring transaction.
* Easily manage transaction by Edit/Delete.
* Monthly list shows expenses and income.
* Easily manage budget by Edit/Delete.
* Budget with color coded category
* Easily manage template to add quick transaction entry.
* Pie and Bar chart of your expenses and income.
* last six month expense and income report.
* Cash flow summary (Today's, Last 7 days, month and year).
* Manage categories by color-coded expense and income + suitable images.
* Add/Edit/Delete categories easily.
* Manage your preset notes to add quick note entry while adding transaction.
* Password setup to protect your valuable data.
* Manage Recurring bills and deposit notification.
* Select your local currency (available 80+ currencies).
* Export your account transactions as a .CSV file.
* Clear your entire database and start over from scratch.
* Backup and Restore database.
keywords: expense, income, budget manager, budget, home budget, easy money, my budget book, finance planner, cashbook, cash organizer, bills, bills manager, smart bills, bills organizer, my bills, account, savings, finance, cw money
★★★★★ "Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
★★★★★ “ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
★★★★★ Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
★ Expense tracker
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
★ Budget keeper
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track spending and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budget, daily budget, weekly budget, bi-weekly budget, monthly budget, yearly budget
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
★ Bill organizer
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much your family can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
★ Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for top 160 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
★ Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
★ More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with infographics
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
★ Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
★ Toshl Pro
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the development of Toshl Finance. ;)
★ Ahead of Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Expense Manager
Use Toshl, track your money spending and save money with ease. Compare it with other finance managers and budget apps like Expense Manager, My Budget Book, EasyMoney, Mint, Pageonce, Mint.com, Daily Money, Spendroid, You Need a Budget, Money Manager and enjoy the ease of use and security in Toshl Finance Expense Tracker.
Why is Toshl Finance better than Mint, Expense Manager, Pageonce or EasyMoney?
- Mint.com only works in the US and Canada, Lemon.com, Pageonce only in the US,
- less cluttered, prettier and easier to understand than Mint.com, EasyMoney or Expense Manager
- Mint.com is only available on Android and iOS, EasyMoney and Expense Tracker on Android, but Toshl Finance is available on Android, Windows Phone, iOS, MeeGo, Symbian with cross-platform sync
- friendly Toshl Monsters to make finance fun and quirky!
MoneyWise was named "The Best Budget-Tracking App For Android" by LifeHacker, 2012.
With this powerful yet simple to use application you can filter and browse expenses by date, category or account. View graphs and see if you are keeping your budget targets.
To this day MoneyWise has helped thousands of users from 120 countries around the world to get a grip of their personal finance and make wiser economic decisions.
MoneyWise supports all currencies of the world (e.g. $, €, £, ¥, kr, R$)
Using tags and categories you can classify expenses anyway you like: Private/Work, Cash/Credit, Projects, Expense accounts. Used for filtering and analysis.
In short: User friendly. Powerful budgeting tool. Professional filtering, browsing and graphing functionality. Export data as HTML for printing and archiving.
✔ User friendly and easy to use
✔ Doesn't require internet access, no registration.
✔ Multiple accounts
✔ Multiple budgets
✔ Weekly, biweekly and monthly budget periods
✔ Income and expenses
✔ Password protection
✔ Graph expenses over time
✔ Graph expenses by category
✔ Tag expenses
✔ Filter by categories and tags
✔ View by day/week/month/year
✔ Monitor account balances
✔ Backup to SD card
✔ Export as CSV for Excel import
✔ Export as HTML
✔ Export a backup of all data as e-mail or to Dropbox
✔ Multiple currencies
✔ Switch currency when traveling
✔ Mark transactions as cleared by the bank
✔ Create and rename Tags
✔ Create and rename Categories
✔ Change start date of budget months
✔ Highly configurable (date format, currency, text size)
Keywords: [money tracker, budget tracker, expense tracker, budget manager, expense manager, savings, save money, log, spending, payment, cash, exchange, personal finance, wallet, checkbook, checking account, currency, euro, dollar dollars, pound pounds, bank, mobile banking, receipt, gastos, checkbook, cashbook, ledger, budget envelope]
More from developer
This is a trialversion for 7 days. You are able to test Finance Mastery including all features.
After the trialperiod expires you are not able to insert new incomes and expenses.
If you like Finance Mastery, you may buy the full version here in android market and import your data via backup.
In addition, Finance Mastery is the only finance app which uses the worldwide standards for security.
Your data is encrypted with 128-bit AES, unlike many competing products that do not use encryption. Finance Mastery does not need an Internet connection so that only you exclusively have access to your data.
Only for creating and restoring a Backup of your data Finance Mastery needs access to your SD-card.
Finance Mastery is intended solely for the usage by private customers.
✔ Export your data to Excel (CSV)
✔ Effortless Budgeting for categories and accounts
✔ Great look and feel
✔ View limits of your credit cards
✔ Intuitive user interface for inserting incomes and expenses
✔ Pie chart for incomes and expenses in your personal categories
✔ account balances at any time
✔ Account limits and budget category (you are able see which transaction are coming up to you in the future)
✔ Standing orders / Scheduled Transactions
✔ Receive reminder about overdue payments
✔ Integrated Calculator
✔ AES-encrypted data
✔ Create your personal categories and accounts.
✔ Backup to the SD card
✔ English and German support : email@example.com
✔ Interactive charts and reports
✔ set limits and monitor whether these are exceeded
✔ English and German translation included
Check this review: http://goo.gl/hiQnZ
You may return the app within 24 hours after you have purchased it if not fully satisfied.