Welcome to finalino - the educational pocket money app with which you as parents can digitally manage your children's pocket money and at the same time teach them how to use money responsibly.
When the kids get pocket money for the first time, it's a big moment for everyone. It is the first step in which children learn to handle money on their own.
The name of the app "finalino" stands for financial education from an early age. The name reflects our vision to support parents in exemplifying sustainable consumption and enabling their children to build finance and values early in our digital world.
With finalino, it is now very easy to digitally record your children's pocket money, expenses and savings. finalino also supports your children in understanding the function and value of the money.
The child not only saves his money, as is usual with a piggy bank, but can also split his pocket money into "Little wishes", "Big wishes" and "Good deeds" in the app.
finalino acts as a money tracker, the real money is kept safe by the parents and remains with the “parent bank” until it is actually spent.
The app is best suited for children 5 years and older. Since you use this app with your children, you can experience the benefits of responsible savings with finalino at a very early stage.
finalino can be used free of charge for one month. If you would like to use finalino permanently, you can activate further use in the app for 11.99 euros per year.
That's how it's done
- After installing the app, create one or more accounts for your child or children and yourself.
- The guardian's PIN protects against unauthorized deposits.
- You can then define an amount for your child's wallet.
- Your defined amount is displayed in your child's profile and can be used by your child
to be divided among his desires.
- Personal, individual "Little wishes", "Big wishes" and "Good deeds" can be created as savings goals by your child. Your child decides how much they want to save and what they want to save for.
- As parents, you have an overview of the wishes for which your child has saved in the parents area and can check together as a family with the finalino app whether individual wishes can be fulfilled.
You can find more information about finalino and the educational concept at: www.finalino.de
Data protection declaration for the finalino app:
General terms and conditions for using the finalino app: