myHome for HomeMatic enables convenient control of HomeMatic (IP) systems on Android devices.
IMPORTANT: myHome only works with second (CCU2) and third (CCU3) generation central control units, as well as the RaspberryMatic. myHome does not work with an HomeMatic IP Access Point!
• Favourites, rooms and trades: Different views with integrated editor for editing and creating favourites.
• Push messages: Receive push messages from anywhere in the world! Programmes for sending push messages can be created directly in myHome.
• Charts: Viewing charts at different time periods.
• Programmes: Integrated editor for creating and editing basic programmes!
• System variables
• Messages and alarms: Confirm messages and alarms directly from myHome.
• System protocol
• Cameras: Connect external cameras directly to myHome!
myHome does not require any third-party packages and does not require any special configuration of the control panel.
You can find more information at https://myhome-app.info/ and in the question and answer portal at https://myhome.freshdesk.com.
If you have problems with myHome for HomeMatic, you can always contact us via the help portal!
myHome for HomeMatic is an independent project and is not developed by or on behalf of eQ-3 AG. HomeMatic is a registered trademark of eQ-3 AG.
* The full version can be activated by a subscription, a user licence or via the family licence. There are no differences in functionality.