Install this and you wont know its there until you wake up your phone and the Wifi jams, at which point it will flash a message to tell you its fixing it.
Utilize a função "Proximidades". Através do Google Maps, ela te dá acesso a todos os problemas cadastrados no Fix My Street em um raio de 4km.
Se você está precisando encontrar um hospital, laboratório, pronto socorro, clínica, farmácia, médico especialista ou qualquer outro estabelecimento que ofereça serviços na área de saúde o Pronto Socorro pode te ajudar, basta informar o CEP ou nome da rua seguido do nome da cidade no campo abaixo.Você ainda pode recomendar para seu amigo através do Facebook ou Twitter!
What sort of problems should I report with FixMyStreet?
FixMyStreet is primarily for reporting things which are broken or dirty or damaged or dumped, and need fixing, cleaning or clearing, such as:
* Abandoned vehicles
* Dog Fouling
* Flyposting or graffiti
* Flytipping or litter
* Streetcleaning, such as broken glass in a cycle lane
* Unlit lamposts
What isn’t FixMyStreet for?
FixMyStreet is not a way of getting in touch with your council for all issues – please use FixMyStreet only for problems such as the above. We often route problem reports via cleansing services or highways and so using FixMyStreet for other matters may result in a delay in your report getting to the right department. You will need to contact your council directly for problems such as:
* Anti-social behaviour
* Any urgent or emergency problems
* Noise pollution or barking dogs
* Fires and smoke/smell pollution
* Missing wheelie bins or recycling boxes or missed rubbish collections
* Proposals for speed bumps/ CCTV/ pedestrian crossings/ new road layouts/ etc.
* Complaining about your neighbours
* Complaining about the council
* Joy riding, drug taking, animal cruelty, or other criminal activity
Councils often have direct hotlines for these sorts of issues.