● Read comfortably with scrolling text in page titles
●browser understands what site you need, even without typing in an exact address.
●it can save you time by instantly opening the webpages you need.
Just tap the file in the file manager and choose "Browser".
Verified with ES file manager, Astro file manager, ASUS file manager (built into Eee Pad Transformer), built-in Android browser, Chrome.
It's known that on some devices it's not possible to open files stored on external SD card in a browser. However, it's reported it works with Opera browser. See http://goo.gl/enaKtG.
You can now also add a timed download so your favorite website is downloaded at 7 AM so you can view it when going to work.
This is the very first version and bugs may occur - if you find any bugs or have any feature suggestions please send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: offline browser, download webpage, web spider, websnake
* Browse your nandroid backups
* Save files anywhere
* Send files
* Open Files
Easily install single apps from your nandroid backups.
Easily email single apps and files from your nandroid backups or send them to your dropbox or wherever...
Currently supports nandroid backups stored as yaffs2 images (.img) as wells as ext4 images (.ext4.tar).
Should work with ClockWorkMod (CWM) backups and many others that use standard nandroid...
It can be configured to either notify you or automatically popup a webview for you to login. Hence you don't have to open a browser yourself. This is similar to the iPhone's WiFi browser login feature.
v1.0.2: add Chinese Korean translation
Various operations can be comfortable using the quick menu.
* If you have enabled Flash, it may become inoperable by the terminal.
If you fall into inoperable, please disable or uninstall the Flash
- For quick menu
Appears in the "Tap and Hold" to the Center from the side of the screen
- For menu icon
Not using the quick menu, toolbar is set to or toolbar hidden menu is displayed when the menu, all is not set
* If you have enabled the setting that you do not use the menu icon does not always appear
Please enable for example, when the menu button is present on terminal
- For user scripts
It does not correspond to the "@match" "@require"
- For setting POST downloads
Please set to OFF if the operation such as the login form will not be successful
- For information about selecting text
After you tap the location where you want to select, please run the menu "Select Text"
*It will be the operation of the machine-dependent, it does not work properly depending on the model
- For Mouse Cursor
move the cursor with one finger
tap the cursor position on tap
long tap the cursor position on long tap
scroll with two fingers
- Translation is machine translation from Japanese
Operation check device:
HTC J One 4.1.2
Galaxy Nexus 4.1.1
Xperia VL 4.0.4
Imagine if you could watch videos and write emails at the same time using your tablet! Or compare two web pages side by side, or take notes alongside a web page. Well, you can do all of that and more!
Split Browser is two browsers in one, working side by side. It lets you browse two web pages independent of each other. You can open links from one half into the other half. It also includes a notepad that allows you to take notes from a web page. You can open multiple tabs and swap them between two halves. You can also resize the two halves to suit your needs. Simply put, it is a powerful tool for multitasking.
Best suited for tablets and "phablets".
- - - - -
CHROMECAST & NEXUS PLAYER:
Requires Google Play services (4.2 or above) to be enabled. Look under Android Settings > Applications. Not all videos can be cast (Flash videos, YouTube, live streams, etc). Low resolution videos might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. Play videos in full view to cast.
UPDATE 7/30/14: YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 devices, please use the YouTube app.
Steps to cast videos: https://sites.google.com/site/appestry/sb#cast
See the main demo video for detailed casting instructions: http://youtu.be/fnKnVt6oY4A
- - - - -
Here's a quick rundown of its important features:
• Resize the two browser halves by dragging the yellow divider line.
• Rotate yellow divider (vertical/horizontal) independent of the screen orientation.
• Watch videos in full view within each half.
• Cast videos to Chromecast using the remote.
• Start new tabs and switch them between the two halves.
• Copy the current page over to the other half.
• Open links and bookmarks in the other half and/or in a new tab.
• Autocomplete address input from bookmarks and history.
• Press and hold back/forward arrows to view history and jump to a page in the list.
• Manage history across all tabs in one place, sorted reverse chronologically showing the time of last visit.
• Search for text in the web page in either halves separately.
• Separate clipboard option to paste the last 10 items copied.
• Open notepads in either halves to take notes and save/share them.
• Select text to copy and paste between two halves and notepads.
• Links to useful tools like calculator, translator, converters... etc.
• Remember form data and passwords.
• Clear cache, history, cookies, form data and passwords.
• View pages in desktop mode.
• Works in dual view in Samsung devices that support multi-window mode.
• Works in both cascade and dual views in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablets.
Additional features only in full version:
• Option to restore previously open web pages and tabs upon restart.
• Import bookmarks from HTML files generated by Split Browser, Chrome or Firefox.
• Export bookmarks to HTML file for backup and sync with other devices.
• Option to view bookmarks from the device - if shared by the default browser or Chrome.
• When using Chromecast it displays the video playback status on TV screens.
Be sure to check out the trial version to make sure it works in your device before buying this full version.
Video review by @howtomen: http://youtu.be/bm5uoVhghh0
A quick look at multi-window support: http://youtu.be/1Czhk8OXAnM
You might experience text input issues with SwiftKey keyboard in some websites. We are currently working to resolve this issue. More details in this SwiftKey forum thread: http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/116693-2-bug-reports/suggestions/3749006-nothing-is-written
FREE!! We're available over live video on Google Helpouts: https://helpouts.google.com/113837088030303653022/ls/b2ff6c2914cf8528
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
Hover Browser is an attempt to free you from your single application sandbox. By allowing you to open multiple weblinks within multiple resizable windows, Hover Browser lets you decide how much content you want visible at any time.
Whether it's viewing images of cats from reddit links, or opening articles from Google Now, Hover Browser is able to open and load the content quickly so you don't ever have to leave your current application.
With quick collapsible windows, you can handle multiple open sites at the same time -- an ideal experience for tablet users.