Are you also annoyed from your service plan / roster / shift plan / working sheet in form of notes and tables?
With MyRoster you can manage your service plan easaly.
From now you have your service plan always on your site.
The app is intiutiv use and therefore available without lengthy explanations.
- Any number of different services can be created / edited.
- These services can then be assigned to the individual days.
- Each service has its own color ( changeable) in the Overview
- It may be a service for several days to be entered at a time. e.g. 2 weeks holiday
- There are 4 different widgets that allow you to plan your service always have in view
- By clicking on the upper area of the widget to open the app. Below it is updated.
- Comment on any day
- By clicking you can jump to another month on month.
- Timekeeping possible. ( long click on the day / submenu)
- Entering fixed times for each service
- Enter the actual presence per day
- Analysis for week and month ( nominal hours , plan - hours , actual hours)
- Landscape support
- The roster (displayed month), either as a text list (E -mail) ,
as a csv file (Excel) or an image (screenshot) will be sent.
It should have the " WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE" / " write access to SD memory " is necessary.
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Dutch
- Expansion of functions via My roster unlock app ( Paid ):
- Export as iCalendar
- Several service plans (User)
- Year Overview
- Evaluation / Statistics: sum of the respective services for Month / Year / Time.
- Shortcuts (4 letters) to each layer can be displayed in the overview.
- Comparison function for two rosters
- Widget 4x4 with comparison display
- Layer rhythms can be entered , weekly or daily repetitions
- Possibility to input of shift cycles. eg: F, F, S , S, N , N,... Long click on a day ( submenu)
- Backup and recovery Herstellunges function
- Backup to your Dropbox (Internet permission required)
- Evaluation of overtime for the total time
- Holidays are shown on request ( Germany , Austria , the Netherlands, Australia, UK ) ( outlined in red )
- School holidays are upon request (only Germany ) displayed ( green border )
- The service plan can be automatically registered upon request in the calendar. (available from Android 4.0 ( ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH ) )
Here the permission " READ_CALENDAR / WRITE_CALENDAR " is necessary.
small HOWTO free to give the roster on the Google calendar.
http://www.fruecht.eu/?s=mdhg # content
- A reminder time for calendar entry can be added automatically.
Memory is not made through My roster app on the calendar.