Add and browse your WebDAV servers.
Download files and store them locally.
Full folder sync support
Download whole folders
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
View all supported file types.
Upload images from the gallery
Upload images from the camera
Upload any files from the SDCard
Email local files as attachments
Rename, Delete and Move files
Zip folders, Unzip files
UnRAR local files
Built-in browser to download files from websites
Built-in Markdown viewer
HTTP 302 or 307 redirect support
Basic text editor for local files
Multiple file selection on local storage files
Authentication popup if details aren't stored
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
Record audio files in local storage
Set the download location
Built-in ePUB reader (non DRM)
Sort file lists by name, size or date
Slideshow view to swipe between images in your current folder
Thumbnail view of local images (remote support coming soon!)
Currently supports Digest, Basic and Windows Authentication, including self signed certificates.
Supports connections on non-standard ports by including the port number in the URL e.g. http://example.org:8088/webdav/
Available for English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese
The app has a feature to record audio like a voice recorder which you can then upload to your servers.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
The app requires access to use the network in order to connect to your server
READ BROWSER'S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS
The built-in browser allows you to select from your main browser bookmarks so that you can navigate quickly to the sites you want to. Using the built-in browser you can download files from normal websites into your local storage area.
The app stores files on the sdcard when you download them.
With Air Drive, your smartphone instantly pair with your PC using WiFi.
You can easily manage phone pictures and music files. You need to install NetDrive for Windows.
You need NetDrive 2.4.0 or later. Download it here: http://www.netdrive.net/download.html
Feel free to send me a feedback to email@example.com.
NOTE: Android Kitkat (4.4.x) does not allow write access on external sdcard in 3rd party apps. We need to upgrade to Lollipop (5.x) to access external sdcard.
The biggest feature of this app is that you can sync.
Because automatic synchronization, once set, I find it helpful to be synchronized to the folder where you store photos taken with the camera, for example.
In addition, with the ability to easily send the URL of the site to a computer that is seen in such a browser.
Please try this application.
We would appreciate it sync function to the email version because any problems BETA.
We also accept other bugs and wishes.
After the update when I lose connection,send us e-mail.
We think you can go to increase the variety and the future.
*****Features of Application*****
Synchronization can specify a folder in the Folders and WebDAV server terminal
Can be automatically synchronized at regular intervals
When accessing a WebDAV server
･Moving and Copying File / Folder
･Deleting File / Folder
･Name Change File / Folder
･Download File / Folder
･Multi-select Files / Folders
In the terminal when accessing files
･Moving and Copying File / Folder
･Deleting File / Folder
･Name Change File / Folder
･Uploading File / Folder
･Compression-and upload File / Folder
Processing of files / folders & more
･PC to easily send the URL of the site-such as the browser sees
Including how to set up a synchronization,You may want to look at so please make a simple man.
WebDAV Navigator is a WebDAV client available for iOS and Android and Blackberry.
The full version includes the following additional features:
Sync :- Full, Contribute and Subscribe
Slideshow for remote files
Built-in Webserver/WebDAV server to share files
Bookmarks for remote and local folders
Unrar, Zip/Unzip support
If you are an Oracle Mobile Security user and are looking for the version of this App validated to work with Oracle please contact us (sales AT Storage Made Easy Dot Com).
Add as many WebDav accounts as you need. Supports http, https and Digest authentication. If your WebDav server is not supported please contact us to let us know.
- Add multiple WebDav Servers
- Stand Alone client. All data stored on device, nowhere else.
- Upload, download , delete, rename, copy, move files and create new folders
- Features multiple Folder Sync of local files/folders to WebDav Servers and vice-versa
- Sort files by name, date or size
- View downloaded files with associated Apps
- Built in streamer for music and video files
- Picture files have thumbnail view of picture so no need to open.
- Email local files as attachments and web files as URL's
- Add pin lock to lock app
If you have feedback / feature requests please let us know.
DriveHQ File Manager is our flagship client software. It is fully integrated with our cloud IT solution. You can easily upload, download and sync files between your local storage and DriveHQ remote storage. You can also share different folders to different users with different permissions.
DriveHQ Cloud IT Service includes remote file server, FTP, email and web server hosting, as well as many other advanced features such as: remote file sharing and collaboration, automatic online backup, drop box, folder synchronization, WebDAV drive mapping, user account and group account management, etc.
DriveHQ has offered cloud IT service since 2003, quite a few years before other companies started offering cloud services. Today, we have far more and better features than our competitors, and we have our own state-of-the-art datacenter. Our cost is even lower than Amazon's S3.
Wir nutzen lediglich ein Angebot der deutschen Telekom, haben mit ihr aber nichts zu tun! Bitte bei Bewertungen beachten!
Diese App bietet eine einfache Möglichkeit für T-Mobile Kunden den Überblick über das verbrauchte Datenvolumen zu behalten.
Das hier angezeigte Datenvolumen ist (mit einer Zeitverzögerung von wenigen Minuten) immer richtig! Alle angzeigten Daten werden nicht im Betrieb mitgeschnitten sondern direkt bei der Telekom abgefragt.
Neben dieser Information erhalten Sie grundsätzliche Informationen zu Ihren Datentarif und zur Restlaufzeit Ihres Volumens.
Die App bietet neben einer einfachen Oberfläche ein übersichtliches Widget welches sich mehrmals täglich selbst aktualisiert.
--- Die Daten werden nicht richtig angzeigt? firstname.lastname@example.org ---
--- Du erhälst die Fehlermeldung "Error parsing data"? Melde dich bitte bei email@example.com ---
1. Deaktivieren Sie vor der Abfrage der Daten ihre WiFi-Verbindung.
2. Es muss eine Verbindung ins mobile Datennetz bestehen.
3. Der Zugang zur mobilen Verbrauchsanzeige ist von Ihren Vertragsbedingungen abhängig.
4. Die angezeigten Informationen sind zeitverzögert und können vom tatsächlichen Verbrauch abweichen.
- Beachten Sie die Hinweiße oben
- Versuchen Sie es später erneut
- Kontaktieren Sie Ihren Kundenservice
Diese Applikation steht in keinem Zusammenhang zur T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH.
For more information, please visit https://www.securew2.com
It's advantages over other similar apps available in the store:
* It's simple and straightforward!
* It's completely free, and doesn't have any imposed limitations!
* It has an easy to use web interface!
DS cam makes it possible to monitor and receive alert notifications from all your surveillance cameras set up on a Synology DiskStation. Smart features such as PTZ, patrols or lens control allow for perfect control of your cameras in real time, while advanced filters make it easy to pinpoint any specific event from large lists of recordings. You can even perform all essential management tasks, from disabling a camera to unlocking and deleting a snapshot.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > Surveillance > Mobile App > Specifications
(Also check out CalDAV-Sync beta)
Samsung S5 users: Please note that some S5 devices come with a broken contacts app that crashes when opening a contact synced by this app. Please report any crashes to Samsung.
HTC One users please check out this site first: http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=HTC_Sense_issue
Please do not install the Workaround app when you use the free version of CardDAV-Sync. It's for the paid version only
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
If you find a bug send me an email, please. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CardDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
Also check out the paid version CardDAV-Sync beta. It syncs some additional fields (like company/organization and notes). For details see my website.
Please uninstall the free version before you install the paid one (and vice versa).
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
For users who are unable to edit or create synced contacts I published an editor at the market. Just search for "Contact Editor" or see my website.
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* Sync contacts from a CardDAV-server (tested and reported to work with DAViCal, SOGo, egroupware, Zimbra, david.fx, Fruux, ownCloud ... and more. See my website for details)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* two-way-sync (please, don't forget to backup your contacts before you use this! It is still beta!)
* syncs names, phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, photos and birthdays (but please visit "date formats" on my website first)
* automatic address book discovery (works with most servers in default configuration)
* one-way-sync of Apple-style groups
* Support for Apple-style custom labels (X-ABLABEL)
* stores passwords encrypted
* supports efficient sync-collection request
It is still under development and some important features may be missing. Known limitations are:
* organizations, instant messengers, categories, notes and websites are *not* synced by the free version
* SOGo Contact lists are not supported yet (work is in progress)
* only "server wins" and "phone wins" (default) conflict resolution available (that is when a contact is updated on server and on phone between two syncs)
* and maybe more
Please report bugs. Feedback is very welcome.
Btw: just writing a comment like "Doesn't work on..." won't help neither you nor me to get it running on your device. Please contact me if you have problems.
* @david.fx users: david.fx returns all links to contacts from sub-folders. Currently this leads to the situation that some contacts may appear multiple times (joined to one contact)
Looking for a good file explorer with slick look and many features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the nicest looking file manager with two independent panels which brings to you a new file browsing experience. It provides to you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and One Drive. This file manager can connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. You will also appreciate ability to create and extract most commonly used archive formats.
Two independent panels allows for seamless file transfer with drag and drop. Just hold your finger on a file and drag it to other panel. In this way you can easily transfer files between various locations including PC shares, cloud and root folders.
If you're looking for a root explorer, this file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with ability to change system level file properties. You don't need to remember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorer will do it for you automagically.
Solid Explorer is also a good tool for viewing your media. This file manager can stream music and videos from your PC or cloud without a need to download it. You can even cast the stream to Chromecast!
With this file explorer you will also receive a very elegant UI look with many customization options, such as dynamic list resizing with pinch gesture or custom color schemes, which will even change the file icon colors.
Just give it a try! You will not be disappointed.
- Two independent panels serve as file browsers
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP client with support for secure connections
- SFTP client
- WebDav client capable of connecting to Owncloud and Yandex
- SMB/CIFS client allows for browsing network folders shared with Windows file sharing
- FTP server for sharing files to your PC
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, RAR and TAR archives
- Ability to create TAR archives and password protected ZIP archives
- Many cloud clients: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive (One Drive), Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud (through WebDav), Yandex (through WebDav)
- Root access makes Solid Explorer fully functional root explorer
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
THIS IS A 14-DAY TRIAL. In order to continue using the app after this period, purchase the Solid Explorer Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with it.
You only need CalDAV synchronisiation? Try iCal Sync for CalDAV
iCal Import/Export 2.4
is the ultimative import/export sync app for your android calendar with first class support for everyone.
See always what's happening, instead of other apps, nothing is hidden from the user, you can even view all events before importing.
For more information visit http://www.drlue.tk/ical
You can import and export from various sources and to various destinations:
With the premium version you can plan your imports and your exports.
Create, edit or delete android calendars
CalDAV (14 days testing in free version) Android 4.0 and above, events only
★Viele weitere, jedoch nicht getestet
★No support of web.de,mailbox.org,gmx, Yahoo, memotoo, and the default Synology Caldav Server (install owncloud or baikal)
You always want the most recent features?
Join this google group:
And activate the beta test:
Used premissions explained
★Identity (Create an account for the CalDAV Syncadapter)
★Contacts/Calendars (Read/Write events to android calendar)
★Photos/Media/Files (Read/Write iCalendar files to internal/external storage)
★http://ical4j.sourceforge.net for the parser/interpreter
★https://github.com/lookfirst/sardine and https://github.com/aflx/Sardine-Android for the WebDAV implementation
★https://github.com/brk3/android-color-picker for the color picker
This is the first multi-panel file explorer for Android. It features "Drag & drop anywhere" to bring the best user experience.
"Brings Beautiful and Efficient Browsing" - Will Verduzco (XDA)
Drag and Drop anywhere
☆ Drag and drop anywhere
☆ Seamlessly copy/move files from different panels or from local to server
Flexible layout customization
☆ 6 different panels to select: Overview, temporary box, etc.,
☆ Contextual toolbar to easily drag and drop
☆ Optimize panels for both phone and tablet
☆ Collapsible panels
☆ Manage local file (SDCard)
☆ Streaming from remote file server for audio and video
☆ Access to unlimited cool/free themes
☆ Manage system partitions
Cloud explorer - cloud files as in your local
☆ Google Drive,
Network - seamlessly browsing files
☆ Samba/CIFS/Window shared/
☆ Cool music player with full equalizer
☆ Storage detail information
☆ Nice home screen widgets & shortcuts
☆ Animated GIF viewer
☆ Pictures viewer
☆ TIFF viewer
☆ Zip/Rar viewer
☆ APK viewer
☆ Source code viewer: support more than 13 programming languages (java, C, php, perl, etc.,)
☆ Android, Leather, Purple, Wallpaper
☆ Quick search all SD Card
- Browse, copy, cut, paste, delete, rename, send, zip, unzip,
- Build-in viewer for text, image, video files and text editor, zip viewer, apk viewer
- Configurable dual panels view for large screen
- Quick browsing with bookmarks and shortcuts,
- Smart toolbar that commits the best user experiences,
- Internal viewers for apk, zip, image, text files.
- Look and feel with different view modes, sort modes, beautiful icon set, multiple selection operation,
Recordings are saved in WAV format which can afterwards be converted into MP3 format.
Features that make Voice Record special:
- Convert WAV audio recordings to MP3.
- Save the location of the recording.
- A picture can be attached to the recording.
With the PAW webserver you can use the functionality of your phone from a web browser, serve your own web pages or develop phone enabled web applications.
Tasker and Locale Plug-in support.
PHP plug-in is available.
The software is still in beta.
Working on WiFi. If 3G works is carrier dependent.
In case of problems, please send an email!
- Android Web Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webeditlite.app
- AWD - IDE for WEB Development: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kidinov.awd
- Webmaster's HTML Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.welant.webmaster.DEMO
Turns your rooted Android device into a PirateBox.
PirateBox provides a self contained network that allows sharing of files and exchange of messages anonymously.
When starting the app WiFi tethering will be started automatically which creates an open WiFi hotspot to which other devices can connect.
- Works with iOS and Windows Phone devices
- Widgets included
- Tasker/Locale plug-in
- Android Wear support
More information about PirateBox can be found here:
PirateBox for Android is Open Source.
Source code is available at GitHub: https://github.com/joschi70/AndroidPirateBox
Supported operating systems are Mac OS X, Ubuntu and Windows (third party client required).
More information about the setup:
Available devices will be detected automatically. No setup is required.
The network has to support multicast messages for this to work.
In addition to the Android app there is also a PC client available (see below).
To receive files form another device simply start the app and make sure the switch is turned on.
To send files use the share functionality of your file manager app or image gallery.
Please post questions into the following XDA Developers forum thread:
The PC client is a Java (Java 6 or higher is required) application that works in a similar way as the Android app.
To send a file, select a recipient from the drop-down box and drag&drop the file (or files) into the window.
The PC client was tested on Linux & Windows.
According to user reports the client also works on Mac OS X.
Client version: 0.8.5 beta
The PC client can be downloaded form here:
The current Java version is available from Oracle: