Supported operating systems are Mac OS X, Ubuntu and Windows (third party client required).
More information about the setup:
*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free ownCloud server, to large enterprises and service providers operating under the ownCloud Enterprise Subscription. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a desktop, or the web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud Subscriptions. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
With Air Drive, your smartphone instantly pair with your PC using WiFi.
You can easily manage phone pictures and music files.
You need NetDrive 2.4.0 or later on your Windows PC. (You don't need to purchase NetDrive for AirDrive use only) Download it here: http://www.netdrive.net/download.html
Feel free to send me a feedback to email@example.com.
NOTE: Android Kitkat (4.4.x) does not allow write access on external sdcard in 3rd party apps. We need to upgrade to Lollipop (5.x) to access external sdcard.
Browse and manage (download, view, move, rename, delete, sort, search, etc) files and folders in your IDriveSync account.
Automatic mobile upload syncs your photos and videos to your account as soon as they are taken via wi-fi or cellular data (if you choose).
Upload files you need from your gallery or SD card.
Share a single file/folder or multiple files/folders with anyone using a single link. Share via Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Improved gallery features include Timeline, easy viewing of pictures, rotate and zoom options, video play, and more.
Create shared folders and invite friends/co-workers to edit and view all files within the WorkSpace.
All data is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption.
With the optional private key encryption, no one but you can access your data.
Lock the app with a passcode.
“Those who store a lot of data and accumulate lots of file across multiple storage services will find this app well worth [it]...” -androidappsreview.com
WebDrive, the world's premier cloud storage access and file transfer client for the desktop, is now available on Android!
WebDrive connects you to all the files on your storage servers and services in one easy to navigate interface. Instantly access all your files on the go.
WebDrive is the ultimate file access productivity tool. Connect to your Amazon S3, Google Drive, or other cloud service, and connect securely to your corporate file servers. Have business files at your fingertips from WebDAV, SFTP, FTP and even SharePoint servers.
WebDrive Provides Connectivity To:
• Amazon S3
• Google Drive
• Legacy FTP Servers
• Secure FTP Servers
• SFTP Servers
• WebDAV and Secure WebDAV Servers
• Sharepoint Servers
For secure transfers, SSL, TLS and SSH are supported.
Browse your files, review them (editing will be supported soon!) and share them with friends and colleagues through email, Twitter or Facebook.
*** Please note that unlike WebDrive on Windows or Macintosh, this version of WebDrive for Android does not yet support the direct editing of documents on your server. We are currently working on this feature and editing will be provided as a free upgrade to existing WebDrive for Android customers.
CLOUD STORAGE CONNECTORS
WebDrive gives you the Cloud in a click without having to download another app that's hard wired to just one silo of information. WebDrive gives a consistent, intuitive interface regardless of where your data is stored.
• Support for industry standard protocols including FTP, Secure FTP, SFTP (FTP over SSH), WebDAV and Secure WebDAV.
• Built in support for Cloud Services such as Files Anywhere, Sharepoint, Amazon S3 and Google Drive.
• Ability to prompt for the password to ensure the security of your data if your iPad/iPhone is lost or stolen.
• Eliminates the frustration of accessing large files. WebDrive can access files over 2GB in size.
• Protects battery life and bandwidth using HTTP Keep-Alive support for WebDAV/HTTP based servers.
• WebDrive protects your data as it travels over the airwaves, using Industry leading TLS and SSL.
• Free technical support through our help desk included in the purchase of the product.
• Free upgrades to new releases of WebDrive for Android.
Wir nutzen lediglich ein Angebot der deutschen Telekom, haben mit ihr aber nichts zu tun! Bitte bei Bewertungen beachten!
Diese App bietet eine einfache Möglichkeit für T-Mobile Kunden den Überblick über das verbrauchte Datenvolumen zu behalten.
Das hier angezeigte Datenvolumen ist (mit einer Zeitverzögerung von wenigen Minuten) immer richtig! Alle angzeigten Daten werden nicht im Betrieb mitgeschnitten sondern direkt bei der Telekom abgefragt.
Neben dieser Information erhalten Sie grundsätzliche Informationen zu Ihren Datentarif und zur Restlaufzeit Ihres Volumens.
Die App bietet neben einer einfachen Oberfläche ein übersichtliches Widget welches sich mehrmals täglich selbst aktualisiert.
--- Die Daten werden nicht richtig angzeigt? firstname.lastname@example.org ---
--- Du erhälst die Fehlermeldung "Error parsing data"? Melde dich bitte bei email@example.com ---
1. Deaktivieren Sie vor der Abfrage der Daten ihre WiFi-Verbindung.
2. Es muss eine Verbindung ins mobile Datennetz bestehen.
3. Der Zugang zur mobilen Verbrauchsanzeige ist von Ihren Vertragsbedingungen abhängig.
4. Die angezeigten Informationen sind zeitverzögert und können vom tatsächlichen Verbrauch abweichen.
- Beachten Sie die Hinweiße oben
- Versuchen Sie es später erneut
- Kontaktieren Sie Ihren Kundenservice
Diese Applikation steht in keinem Zusammenhang zur T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH.
Data is kept encrypted when transfer between device and web driver (So it is safe to backup your data on selected web drive as same as on your device). The speed of sync is depends on data size you have (e.g. pictures takes much more time to sync than text notes).
Now we support:
3. Microsoft SkyDrive;
1. Sync data from local device to web driver:
When first time launch the app, or user has deleted data on web drive, the app will prompt user to sync data from local to server.
2. Sync data from web drive to local device:
When there is no dat in local device and valid data on web drive, the app will prompt user to sync data from server to local.
(If user want to discard local data and get full backup data from web drive, he/she can launch "Privacy Safebox" and destroy data in "Settings->Data Options", and then launch "Data Sync" to get backup data.)
3. Bidirection sync:
Normally, it will sync data between device and web drive in bidirection. New data on local device will be update to web drive and new data on web drive will be update to local device. This is very useful for user has multi device and want keep sync between them.
1. If user has deleted data on web drive manually, and want sync fresh data on device to web drive again. Please DISCONNECT connection by selecting it in menu, since some web drive (e.g. Dropbox) required relogin web drive in such case.
(Since sync function requires more permission, so we implement it as single app, if user does not want to sync data, his/she can use only "Droidsail Privacy Safebox" for "clean"(no internet access) and slim, in KB size.)
Looking for a good file explorer with slick look and many features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the nicest looking file manager with two independent panels which brings to you a new file browsing experience. It provides to you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and One Drive. This file manager can connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. You will also appreciate ability to create and extract most commonly used archive formats.
Two independent panels allows for seamless file transfer with drag and drop. Just hold your finger on a file and drag it to other panel. In this way you can easily transfer files between various locations including PC shares, cloud and root folders.
If you're looking for a root explorer, this file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with ability to change system level file properties. You don't need to remember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorer will do it for you automagically.
Solid Explorer is also a good tool for viewing your media. This file manager can stream music and videos from your PC or cloud without a need to download it. You can even cast the stream to Chromecast!
With this file explorer you will also receive a very elegant UI look with many customization options, such as dynamic list resizing with pinch gesture or custom color schemes, which will even change the file icon colors.
Just give it a try! You will not be disappointed.
- Two independent panels serve as file browsers
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP client with support for secure connections
- SFTP client
- WebDav client capable of connecting to Owncloud and Yandex
- SMB/CIFS client allows for browsing network folders shared with Windows file sharing
- FTP server for sharing files to your PC
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, RAR and TAR archives
- Ability to create TAR archives and password protected ZIP archives
- Many cloud clients: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive (One Drive), Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud (through WebDav), Yandex (through WebDav)
- Root access makes Solid Explorer fully functional root explorer
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
THIS IS A 14-DAY TRIAL. In order to continue using the app after this period, purchase the Solid Explorer Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with it.
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• Chromecast support! You can now stream any audio, video, or photos stored in your Copy account to a Chromecast-connected television.
• PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
- Now upload a photo straight from your camera!
• Download past versions of any file
For more information, please visit https://www.securew2.com
With the PAW webserver you can use the functionality of your phone from a web browser, serve your own web pages or develop phone enabled web applications.
Tasker and Locale Plug-in support.
PHP plug-in is available.
The software is still in beta.
Working on WiFi. If 3G works is carrier dependent.
In case of problems, please send an email!
- Android Web Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webeditlite.app
- AWD - IDE for WEB Development: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kidinov.awd
- Webmaster's HTML Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.welant.webmaster.DEMO
Recordings are saved in WAV format which can afterwards be converted into MP3 format.
Features that make Voice Record special:
- Convert WAV audio recordings to MP3.
- Save the location of the recording.
- A picture can be attached to the recording.
Turns your rooted Android device into a PirateBox.
PirateBox provides a self contained network that allows sharing of files and exchange of messages anonymously.
When starting the app WiFi tethering will be started automatically which creates an open WiFi hotspot to which other devices can connect.
- Works with iOS and Windows Phone devices
- Widgets included
- Tasker/Locale plug-in
- Android Wear support
More information about PirateBox can be found here:
PirateBox for Android is Open Source.
Source code is available at GitHub: https://github.com/joschi70/AndroidPirateBox
Available devices will be detected automatically. No setup is required.
The network has to support multicast messages for this to work.
In addition to the Android app there is also a PC client available (see below).
To receive files form another device simply start the app and make sure the switch is turned on.
To send files use the share functionality of your file manager app or image gallery.
Please post questions into the following XDA Developers forum thread:
The PC client is a Java (Java 6 or higher is required) application that works in a similar way as the Android app.
To send a file, select a recipient from the drop-down box and drag&drop the file (or files) into the window.
The PC client was tested on Linux & Windows.
According to user reports the client also works on Mac OS X.
Client version: 0.8.5 beta
The PC client can be downloaded form here:
The current Java version is available from Oracle:
Supported operating systems are Mac OS X, Ubuntu and Windows (third party client required).
More information about the setup: