Now with free guided meditations by your favorite teachers: Eckhart Tolle, Thich Nhat Hanh, Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield, Jon Kabat-Zinn and many more.
If you're new to meditation, you'll find introductory guided mediations and a supportive community to help you get started.
If you're an experienced meditator, you'll feel right at home with our beautiful Tibetan singing bowls and guided meditations by experienced teachers that you know and respect.
Insight Timer is the world's most popular meditation timer app. Insight Timer has been featured in US News & World Report, Forbes Magazine, Men's Journal Magazine, The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and O, The Oprah Magazine.
* The gong timer counts down the minutes remaining and notifies the end of meditation with one or three gong strokes.
* Additional interval gongs during meditation help to become aware of distractions and to focus inward again.
* Medigong respects your privacy and is free of advertising!
Example: Configure Medigong for a 45mins meditation session and the awareness timer for a 3mins interval. Every 3mins Medigong will sound a gong to help you to gain focused again. After 45mins Medigong will sound three times the gong to notify the end of the meditation session.
- meditation timer (1min - 24hour) for one or three gong sounds and with big display for the remaining minutes
- periodic awareness timer (1min - 24hour)
- preparation timer
- adjustable volume
- dimmable background
Medigong respects your privacy: The app does not require any internet access and is free of advertising banners!
my meditation helper
"Master your mind with everyday practice!"
ZenTime is an easy-to-use timer app designed to help your daily meditation practice.
★ Lite version
This is a LITE version with the core functionality of ZenTime. No advertisement. No expiration. Please enjoy.
★ Key features
Can create multiple presets
.with six different ringtones
.with time interval
Tag: "msurf lab", msurflab, timer, meditation, "zen timer", yoga, zen, helper, "insight timer", "meditation helper", zazen, "mindfulness bell", buddhist, mtimer, m.timer, "meditation timer", zentime
The widget is my implementation of Jerry Seinfeld's productivity secret (http://lifehacker.com/281626/jerry-seinfelds-productivity-secret):
"He said the way to be a better comic was to create better jokes and the way to create better jokes was to write every day. But his advice was better than that. He had a gem of a leverage technique he used on himself and you can use it to motivate yourself—even when you don't feel like it.
He revealed a unique calendar system he uses to pressure himself to write. Here's how it works.
He told me to get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step was to get a big red magic marker.
He said for each day that I do my task of writing, I get to put a big red X over that day. "After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain."
"Don't break the chain," he said again for emphasis."
The chain in this case is the number of consecutive days that you have hit your meditation target. The widget displays both the current chain, and the longest ever chain. Having this on my home screen motivates me to meditate every day. Your mileage may vary.
The bell sound in the app is by Jan McLaughlin at http://janmclaughlin.tv/.
Train your mind, calm your thoughts, analyze them or get deep inner insight of yourself.
By meditating, your body heals faster, brain runs smoother, thoughts begin to organize themselves. You start to clarify your existence.
This is the app that gives you full control of your self development process. It is higlhy custamizable, programmable and userfriendly meditation timer, trainer and also sleep helper. The app helps you to regularly meditate, affirmate, comtemplate on the desired topic, fall asleep. Also encourages to do so by multiple useful functions, like defining own meditation sessions plans with different steps, categories, further analyzing statistics, history, creating notes.
Note: This is a free trial version of the app. In the description below it will be noticed which features are avaliable in trial.
Quickly choose between single mode or highly customizable meditation plans directly after application starts.
Make notes after each meditation's session. All of them will be stored in your history and statistic charts for further reviewing or editing if you want that.
Easy, fast and custamizable mode for quick setup of meditation.
What you can do:
- Set up the duration of meditation (Hours:Minutes)
- Swiff to choose the category between Meditation, Meditation with Affirmation and Fall Asleep mode.
Affirmation mode let's you to type and save the affirmation sentence you want to focus your meditation on.
Fall Asleep category has always given setup for quieting the each next time sound is playing. . It can be also used as a sleep helper.
Meditation Plans [*Full version feature*]:
- Programmable medtitation plans with as many programmable steps as you want to have in.
- What you can do:
- Create as many plans as you want
- Name and edit the plan title how and whenever you want
- Create any amount of steps you need for each plan
- Choose the category of meditation for each step
- Set up duration time for each step (Hours:Minutes)
- Edit every previously created step
- Delete step
- Edit current category step or it's duration from the main window of application (directly after it's started). So you don't have to click Plan Settings
icon all the time to do that.
Statistics: [*Selectable days avaliable in full version*]
- Zoomable and scrollable statistics, divided into 7, 30, 90, 365 days and 'Show All' selectable options.
- Each select mode displays overall amount of hours/minutes of meditations for choosen period of time.
History: [*Selectable days avaliable in full version*]
Browse all your previous medtitations with detailed information such as:
- Date, start and end time of meditation
- Category, note, affirmation, number of step, title of plan
- Edit previously created note or create one if you havn't done it yet.
- Delete history entry if you don't want to have it there anymore.
- Choose between 9 beautiful meditation sounds
- Or choose your own sound file from your phone storage. [*Full version feature*]
- Set up the preparation time
- Set up after how many seconds/minutes the sound should repeat.
- Turn on/off the sound looping.
- Turn on or off the functionality that makes each next sound quieter till the last one is the quietest.
- Do you want automatically repeat the plan after completing all it's steps? No problem, turn on this option.
- Check how meditation sound files sound directly from the settings window.
- Set up everyday notification time
Meditate - is Meditation Timer, Personal Trainer, Sleep Helper, Your way to happiness, self-development, enlightenment and relax.
Let's start meditate today.
Upgrade your life with Meditate - Meditation Timer
The app now has over 30 different meditation audios that you can download with the tap of a button. Once you download the meditation music, it remains on your device forever and you can listen to it online or offline - all absolutely free! The meditation music is very high quality and was developed by a team of audio engineers.
Also comes with over 7 different guided meditations, 3 guided journey meditations and over 10 different binaural beat sounds for your enjoyment. The meditation music for sleep uses theta waves that are known to induce deep relaxation and can help you fall asleep faster.
Meditator is the last meditation app you'll ever need. It comes with free meditation music, guided meditation and now sleep meditation music as well!
New: Stats, achievements, ability to pause and resume and battery-saving mode. 3 new meditation tracks plus two guided meditations (astral travel guided meditation, dolphin guided meditation and beach guided meditation).
Now you can turn off your cellphone while the music still plays (this wasn't possible before!) so you can save battery while the timer and the music still runs.
Also comes with eight different types of binaural beats (hi/low alpha, hi/low beta, hi/low delta, hi/low theta) that you can use to induce different effects in your brain while you meditate plus a new relaxing audio that combines several different binaural frequencies.
There IS a short-coming here: The binaural beats audios only last 10 minutes each. I'm looking for ways to loop the audios so you can continue your meditation indefinitely, but this is something that will likely come in a future version of Meditator.
Guided meditations for healing each chakra will be released often! This app is the perfect meditation companion to help you make the most out of each session. Right now there are two chakra meditation audios, and I'm expecting to release the third within a few weeks.
I recommend that you wear headphones while listening to any of the tracks, as many of them contain binaural beats to help you meditate deeper. I recommend wearing noise cancelling headphones.
Meditator is the best meditation timer that also comes with plenty of free meditation music. The best part is that you can download the music to your phone and listen to it offline! You do need an internet connection to download your music, but once it's on your phone it's yours.
New meditation tracks and guided meditations will be released weekly. And the app itself will get better as the weeks pass. This is an amazing free app that will help you meditate deeply. Just download it and start experiencing deep meditation and fulfillment.
The best feature of Meditator is, by far, the meditation timer that combines five different types of meditations. In Meditator 1.2, the new version that is coming next week, you'll also be able to listen to relaxing sounds and sleep meditation music. This is the last meditation app you'll ever need - and did I mention it's free?
Take advantage of this meditation timer and keep track of how long you're meditating. The stats feature lets you see at a glance how much time you've meditated and what your average meditation time is (plus lots of other useful metrics).
The fact that I'm working on this meditation timer every day should be proof that you must install this app right now. This meditation app is my life's work and if you want to experience deep meditation, it has to be on your phone right now.
If you have any questions or concerns about this app, you can reach me at joaquin (at) joaquin.cc.
When running the meditation you can see a progress bar and a timer / clock for the current step and the full meditation. We provide three example meditations.
It is also a meditation tracking app. It can track your progress and show the total daily meditation time of the last 50 days.
This app started out as one of the apps from our 'month of small apps' but has grown quite a bit since then.
The meditation part of this app is being used around 8500 times a month with an average of 14 minutes.
We have made this app because we have experience with Buddhist meditation, mindfulness, Tai Chi and eastern martial arts. Developing and testing this app has cost a lot of time. At this moment we consider the app to be complete, development will continue but will mainly consist of bug fixes.
- Achtsamkeit (Mindfulness) wie Tratak, Atem
- Klang ( Klangschalen, Klangstäbe, Solfeggio- Frequenz 432 hz, OM-Ton 136,1 hz)
mit professionellen separaten Audiodateien zur Anleitung.
Was zeichnet diese APP gegenüber anderen Meditations- APPs aus ?
- deutsche APP, werbefrei und offline nutzbar !
- Inhalte von YOGA- und Meditationslehrern
- aktuell 32 Praktiken (davon 28 kostenlos!) mit Audiodateien der Sprecherin von "Für die Seele"
- APP läuft auch im Hintergrund mit abgeschaltetem Bildschirm
- 5 min. Reinhören in Kaufinhalte
- Die Zeitdauer zwischen den Ansagen wird mit fortschreitender Meditationszeit länger ... die Stille dehnt sich aus.
- Jedes Meditationsbild kann gegen ein eigenes Bild (z.B. aus Gallery, SD- Karte) ausgetauscht werden (PRO- Version, 2,33 €)
- Die geführten Audio- Ansagen halten den Geist bei der Sache, ansonsten schweift er bei den meisten Menschen viel zu schnell ab.
- Ton ist auch abschaltbar, das Ende wird angesagt.
- Die Zeitdauer kann jedes mal gewählt werden oder in den Einstellungen auf einen festen Wert gesetzt werden.
- 8 Levels (5 - 60 min) führen dich mehr und mehr zu dir selbst nach innen.
- Eine Erinnerungsfunktion kann eingeschaltet werden und dich an deine tägliche Praxis erinnern.
- Deine Fortschritte werden protokolliert. Du wirst informiert, wenn du deinen Level erhöhen solltest.
- Alle Audiodateien werden extra geladen, die APP bleibt speicherschonend klein.
Apps für Entspannung, alternative Heilweisen und Gesundheit sind unser Beruf und unsere Berufung.
Einfachste Handhabung, mit wenigen Click loslegen zu tiefer Entspannung für Körper und Geist.
Damit dir deine Praxis nicht langweilig wird und du dabei bleibst, wird dieser Helfer ständig weiterentwickelt und ... wir lassen uns was einfallen, damit du "auf dem Weg" bleibst.
Die Früchte deiner Arbeit (Innerer Frieden und Ausgeglichenheit) werden sich bei regelmässiger Anwendung im AUSSEN zeigen. Wenn dein Energiefeld sich harmonisiert, wird deine erlebte Aussenwelt sich dementsprechend verändern. Das sind universelle Gesetze der Resonanz.
CHITAO - Apps für Gesundheit, Freude, Leichtigkeit
Werbefreie, verlässliche, nützliche Apps
Herzliche Grüsse aus Andalusien
Christiane & Dieter
1. Basic Meditation
2. Breathing Meditation
3. Dance Meditation
4. Aum Meditation
5. Forgiveness Meditation
6. Om Mani Padh Mein Hoom
7. Sufi Meditation
You can play these meditation sessions, any time you want to meditate. You can press the repeat button to continue repeating any meditations. You can also repeat meditations without the instructions, by selecting it from meditation sounds. In addition to the above 7 sessions, we have introduction to Simple Meditation Session, which introduces you to the concept of Meditation. Simple Meditation App has the following features.
1) 8 Voice Guided Meditation Sessions
2) 8 Meditation Sounds
3) Works in offline mode
4) Repeat, Play, Pause, Stop feature
5) While Playing, Phone can be put on silent mode
6) Share, Mail, SMS feature
7) Simple Meditation for Beginners
Now available for Android, Calm can help you meditate, sleep, relax and much more. By downloading this app, you’ll discover how meditation can improve your mood - and your life.
- The 7 Days of Calm - learn how to meditate with this easy-to-follow program
- 7 guided meditation sessions from 2 to 30 minutes - for whenever you need a break from your day.
- 10 beautiful, immersive nature scenes - choose the perfect background sounds and scene to help you relax!
- 16 blissful music tracks by meditation music master, Kip Mazuy.
- 50 premium guided meditations for focus, creativity, energy, confidence, sleep and much more!
- New content added monthly!
What our customers are saying:
"The best meditation app out there!"
"This app is absolutely great has really helped me through a lot of anxiety and leaves me feeling calm, cool, and relaxed defiantly one of the best apps out there!!" -
"This app has changed my life."
"This a seriously great app. I listen to it all the time and find the guide sessions to be truly helpful for my anxiety. The selection of sounds is thorough, as well. Love calm!"
"This Calm.com app is the best meditation app I have ever used."
Need help with the app? E-mail email@example.com
Terms of Service: http://www.calm.com/terms
✓ Help you meditate
✓ Relax your mind and body
✓ Cure sleep disorders
✓ Help quit bad habits
✓ Uplift your soul
Om (AUM) is regarded as the eternal sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation.
You can use this tool irrespective of whether you are new to meditation or a practitioner of any form of meditation like Zen, Mindfulness or Chakra Meditation. It is helpful for Yoga teachers as well as students. Many of our users have reported positive results using the mantra sounds for sleep therapy.
✓ Full-featured, no in-app or buy requirements
✓ 20+ meditation tracks with new mantras added periodically
✓ Lot of configuration options (counts, bell, pause etc.)
✓ Wordings & detailed meanings of all mantras provided
✓ Play mantras endlessly or a fixed number of times
✓ Meditation training instructions for beginners
✓ Handy reporting features to track and analyse your meditation
✓ Capable of playing audio in the background
✓ Pauses chant on receiving phone calls
✓ Sort and hide mantras to make custom meditation routines
✓ Silent Meditation mode to help Breathe Meditation
✓ Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh and Jain mantras included
✓ Mantra track, image, theme etc. can be changed
✓ Can play with screen off and does not drain battery
✓ Small install size and requires minimal device permissions
OM is made of 3 sub-sounds A, U and M.
As per Mandukya Upanishad:
1) The "A" (ah..) stands for the state of wakefulness, where our sense organs are active
2) The "U" (oo..) stands for the dream state, in which inward experiences are available
3) The "M" (mm..) represents deep sleep, when the mind is without desire
LIST OF MANTRAS
- Om Mantra (AUM)
- Mrityunjaya/Death-conquering Mantra (Om Trayambakam...)
- Shree Yantra / Sri Chakra Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem...)
- Shanti/Peace Mantra (Om Purnam Adah...)
- Yoga Mantra (Om Saha Navavatu...)
- Guru Mantra (Gurur Brahma, Gurur Vishnu...)
- Enlightenment Mantra (Asato Ma Sadgamaya...)
- Silent Meditation (Silence for Breathe Meditation)
- Oneness/Moola Mantra (Om Satchidananda...)
- Universal Mantra (Om Sarveshaam Svastir...)
Hindu God Mantras
- Ganesha Mantra (Om Gam Ganapataye Namah)
- Vishnu Mantra (Om Namo Narayanaya)
- Gayathri Mantra (Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha...)
- Shiva/Siva Mantra (Om Namah Shivaya)
- Krishna Mantra (Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya)
- Hanuman Mantra (Om Ham Hanumate Namaha)
- Sarawathi Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem Saraswatyei Namaha)
- Durga/Kali Mantra (Om Dum Durgaya Namaha)
- Maha Mantra (Hare Krishna... Hare Rama...)
- Surya/Sun Mantra (Om Hram Hrim...)
- Shani/Saturn Mantra (Om Sham Shanai...)
- Lotus Mantra (Om Mani Padme Hum)
- Daimoku (Nam Myoho Renge Kyo)
- Green Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare...)
- Mul Mantar/Ik Onkar Mantra (Ek Onkaar...)
- Namokar/Navkar Mantra (Namo Arihantanam...)
Om mantras are said to have great healing powers. Regular Om chanting can help you overcome depression, loneliness, insomnia & stress. It could also help you quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism by strengthening your mind.
This tool can also be used to play the auspicious Om sounds in the background during pujas (prayers), archanas, aarti, stuti and other religious ceremonies. When listening it to sleep, set the auto exit time so that it shuts of automatically.
A low-priced Pro version is available as well with Alarm and Recording features.
How it works
Starting with our free Take10 programme, we’ll teach you the basics of meditation in just 10 minutes a day.
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations, including guided and unguided, ranging from 2 to 60 minutes.
“It’s kind of genius” Emma Watson
“Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food” The New York Times
What you get
- Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course – learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditations
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other in your journeys
- Rewards for regular meditation
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one off sessions on a range of topics such stress, happiness and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
What our users say
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a product that has so profoundly changed my life. Having such an easy and guided way to meditate has kept me on track for several months now, and the changes are profound and too many to count."
- Brandon, Headspace user
What's more, science is proving the benefits of meditation...
Research demonstrates that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain – actually causing areas associated with learning to grow, and the part generating stress responses to shrink.*
Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011). Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
Meditation Sounds App contains six different high quality meditation melodies
Some of the great features:
★ High quality meditation sounds
★ Nature meditation music
★ Simple and beautiful design
★ Individually adjustable sounds
★ Timer - so the app turn off automatically
★ Beautiful background images
★ Install to SD Card
You can enjoy six different meditation sounds:
★ Heaven Sounds
★ Inspiration Melodies
★ Convent Sounds
★ Seaside Relaxation
★ Mystic Temple Music
★ Temple in the Hills Sounds
Meditation is a process of self-healing, all forms of stress is a sign of the presence of negative thoughts that torment our minds. If we do not cure the mind, we can conclude that chronic stress may cause diseases of the body. We must seriously consider how to find inner peace in itself to prevent many problems caused by everyday stress.
If you have any comment or suggestion please let me know so I can improve this app for you.
If you’re curious about meditation, tried to mediate and failed, or just want a way to bring moments of mindfulness calm into a busy life, this app is for you. For at the heart of this app is one short, simple exercise—the Basic Minute—which really takes just one minute.
Based on the best-selling book and viral video by Martin Boroson, the One-Moment Meditation® app makes it easy for you to meditate and find an experience of deep calm—no matter how busy you are.
You can use this app to reduce stress, improve focus, or boost your productivity, health, and resilience. Once you've learned this one simple exercise, and experience it getting deeper over time, you’ll be able to recharge your batteries and find a bright, calm, and clear state of mind—anytime, anywhere.
Here is the basic idea: By learning how to use just one minute of focused attention to become more relaxed, attentive and mindful … you can do anything better.
One-Moment Meditation training has been selected by major corporations to improve resilience, mindfulness, time management, and productivity. Major healthcare providers are teaching One-Moment Meditation to their senior physicians and employees to reduce stress. But this little app is so simple and playful that you can even share it with your children … helping them with anxiety, stress, and focus.
The OMM app includes everything you need to get started now:
• Simple, clear instructions
• A five-minute instructional video
• A one-minute meditation timer
• An optional guided warm-up
• An optional guided cool-down
And it really only takes a minute.
Here’s how you can use the OMM app:
• Feeling stressed? You can use the OMM App to calm down.
• Need focus? You can use the OMM App to clear your mind.
• Feeling anxious? You can use the OMM App to reduce anxiety – one moment at a time.
• Too busy to think straight? You can use the OMM App to find some mental space.
HERE IS WHAT OUR USERS SAY:
Pretty simple and that is the beauty of it.
I love the feel of this app and the little animation. I like that the warm up and cool down are optional. I am using this for a meditation challenge this month and all the participants are enjoying how simple and quick meditation can be. The app is fun.
So Helpful! Concept changed my life!
I love and appreciate my OMM APP and OMM concept. … So helpful! Thank you! :)
Meditation - the easy way
With the best of intentions, I have unsuccessfully tried dozens of times to start a "regular" meditation practice. This little app and related One Moment Meditation technique is the first thing that's worked consistently for me. There is no easier system; anyone can commit just a minute to this. Speaking from experience, you really can begin to de-stress your life just one minute at a time.
It's just a wee moment
I absolutely love this app. Whilst I have done longer meditations, I was never consistent. By dedicating just one minute to the start of my day, has honestly changed my disposition throughout the day. I look forward to this moment. I love … that someone else is minding the time to allow me to relax and meditate.
Very useful to get people started without feeling that they are climbing up a great hurdle and can do it anytime of the day, thank you. Judy
Simple and so powerful !
I use it everyday, and I can see a real difference !!!! :)
I have gained great value from this app
I have gained great value from this app. It's also practical and because it takes just 1 minute, I can fit this into my day. The impact on me is that it acts as an interrupt to any given moment, gives me the space to get clear and check in with myself what I am feeling, and the most valuable to date is that in moments when I have been unclear of what to do, I do the 1 minute meditation, quiet my mind, and, wonderfully, I can then 'hear' what it is I want to do next. Thank-you!!!
Enjoy a NEW collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! Or just listen to this beautiful music during your meditation or relaxation.
Encouraged by your reviews and letters, we present the new collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! This version is dedicated to experience even deeper meditation, breathings and other individual or group spiritual practices. We do hope that the frequency of the sound and the simplicity of mandalas will make your mind and soul relaxed and clear. Enjoy your time!
Chakras are our energy centers. Chakras are the openings for our life energy to flow in and out of our aura. The function of our chakras is to vitalize our physical body and to help us bring about the develop our self-consciousness. Using chakras meditation regularly will help you to stay balance and bring balance to your life.
My Chakra Meditation app features:
• NEW! Now you can play music in the background. Just turn this feature ON in the settings.
• 7 high quality chakra music tracks (in total - 60 minutes) for each chakra (Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow and Crown).
• 7 beautiful mandalas to focus your attention during meditation.
• Brief description of each chakra.
• Free version of the app features Ads, you can buy a Ad Free version via in App purchase in Amazon App store.
- High quality meditation sound
- Timer to fit your desired meditation duration
- Beautiful nature backgrounds
- SD Card installation capability
- Won't disrupt incoming phone calls
- Can be connected to external stereo system
Feel free to contact for any questions or feedback. I hope this app benefits you in your day-to-day life.
The App is also able to run as a daydream.
This is a demo version that is ad-free and has no time limit. Yet, there are not all features available. You can buy the full version any time using the In-App payment system.
The full Version offers a lot more settings:
* adjustable Framerate - can be set separately for low battery status
* Speeds of the different parts can be changed
* Color Schemes are selectable
* A CPU/GPU workload display offers a way to adjust a good balance between visual qualität and battery usage
* The amount of different element styles can be adjusted