Other similar places are presented with place name, address, distance from where you are, phone number, link to their website and reviews. Couldn't be more convenient.
It's great way to just learn of new places too - whether you are traveling or you are just re-discovering your local neighborhood that you thought you were familiar with. With Plan-B I discover new places all the time - a sushi bar I never knew existed or a new dry cleaner.
Plan-B categorizes the results in tabs when applicable. For example, when you launch Plan-B from a general hardware store, you may find hardware stores, general contractor stores and furniture stores - all in their own tabs.
Plan-B adjusts the search area based on the type of place you are in. It knows you have to go broader and wider if you are searching for another museum to see on your day off than if you had to pick another place for a quick lunch.
Plan-B uses location services such as GPS on your phone to look up businesses and does NOT save or track your location.
Plan-B is brought to you by iDid Inc. Please visit http://www.idid-inc.com. iDid Inc is in the business of creating smart contextually intelligent apps to help you every day.
• Es la guía de entretenimiento más completa en Internet. Restaurantes, planes, eventos y todo lo que pasa en Bogotá, Cali o Medellín lo encuentras en PlanB.
• Actualiza diariamente información sobre puntos de interés, gastronomía, vida nocturna, actividades, eventos y mucho más
CoPilot is the high performance GPS navigation app to get you where you’re going safely, reliably and most importantly enjoyably.
Join over 14 million drivers and professional fleets worldwide that trust CoPilot’s high quality offline maps for fast and accurate guidance, even when there’s no mobile coverage or you’re navigating abroad.
*****As featured on Engadget, CNET, Auto Express *****
INCLUDES FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION AND ACTIVETRAFFIC™:
• Offline navigation: street maps stored on-board your Android
• Clear voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions with text-to-speech technology
• Driver-friendly 3D guidance display shows you the way at every turn
• Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign post information and realistic ClearTurn™ view to help you at complex junctions
• Real-time ActiveTraffic™ and predictive time-of-day routing helps you avoid delays, so you’ll arrive on-time and stress-free, every time
• Automatic routing and fast recalculation if you miss a turn
• Safety camera alerts with free database updates (not available in North America, France or Switzerland)
• Unique directions only view and motion lock for safer driving
• CommuteMe™ automatically learns your favourite route to and from work, and checks it for traffic every day
• Speed limit warnings and speedometer
• Accurate ETAs so you know when you’ll arrive
• And much, much more…
GET USE OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION IN-APP
If you enjoy your drive with CoPilot (and we’re confident you will!), you can purchase voice-guided navigation options via in-app purchase in MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades. You can also purchase a 12 month ActiveTraffic subscription and get additional map regions throughout the world.
FREE BASIC FEATURES:
After the 7 day trial, you can still enjoy the following features for free:
► Offline 2D street maps
► Comprehensive multi-stop trip planning tools to plan detailed routes before you go
► Huge database of pre-loaded POIs to easily find local restaurants, gas stations, car parks and other useful places
► View your complete itinerary & preview every turn direction
► Drag and drop route editing
► Useful local search with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
► Walking mode
► Download any one of the following countries/regions for free:
• Europe: Choose one of the following countries/regions - UK & Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
• North America: USA & Canada
• Australasia: Australia & New Zealand
• Southern Africa: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana
• Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE
• South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Social sharing, Google, Yelp and Wikipedia requires a mobile connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot:
@copilotgps or @copilotgps_us
Google+: search +copilot
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
Plan your day at The State of Fun with our free app which features:
• Purchase Fun Pass, and attraction tickets on the go
• Easier planning with our suggested itineraries and event updates
• Navigate around Sentosa easily with new GPS enhanced map
• Receive special deals while on the move
• Be the first to receive island offers and promotions
If you’re planning a staycation, check out the hotels and resorts that the Island has to offer, via our mobile app.
For guests looking for a day filled with thrills, don’t miss out on attractions such as Megazip, Skyline Luge, and iFly Singapore.
Sentosa also boasts over 50 unique restaurants with a wide variety of cuisine from Asian fare to award-winning Italian and European meals.
Visitors in search of solitude can stroll along Sentosa's 3.2km stretch of white sandy beaches to find the perfect spot for reflection. The island's coastline is marked by three beaches, each with its own distinct characteristics – Siloso Beach, Palawan Beach and Tanjong Beach.
The app also allows you to sign up for our Islander membership, and enjoy unlimited access to Sentosa!
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
Start your Cruise Countdown now! Track Cruises, see who you're sailing with, view Deck Plans, see Ship & Port Reviews, Cruising Pictures and much more!
Use our cruise finder to search through 100k itineraries from all major lines.
Included Cruise Lines:
★ Carnival Cruise Line
★ Royal Caribbean
★ Disney Cruise Line
★ Norwegian Cruise Line
★ Princess Cruises
★ Celebrity Cruises
★ Holland America
Here are some of our many Ship Mate features.
→ Cruise countdown clock
→ Roll Call
→ Deck plans & Ship info
→ Cruise port info (history, maps, locations)
→ Excursion options
→ Cruise Chat – meet those on your ship today!
→ Itineraries for 95% of all Cruises
→ Deck cams
→ Cruise Finder / Ship tracker
→ Vacation picture gallery
→ Cruising tips
Voted "Best Cruise App," Ship Mate has over One Million Downloads and was the first cruise app every created!
Inside, you'll find tons of content for your cruise ship and ports. You'll get to know your vessel top to bottom using our detailed deck maps and user submitted images. You can visit your ports well before stepping on board, and be ready to make the most of your limited time at each. Our cruise forums are packed with happy users, eager to share their cruise knowledge and tips.
We have over 300 cruise ships, including some of the most popular new vessels, like:
★ Carnival Dream
★ Carnival Sunshine
★ Carnival Splendor
★ Disney Dream
★ Disney Wonder
★ Disney Fantasy
★ Norwegian Getaway
★ Norwegian Epic
★ Norwegian Pearl
★ Quantum of the Seas
★ Allure of the Seas
★ Oasis of the Seas
Don't take our word for it - here's what our Ship Mate users are saying.
"Just want to let you guys know that I love, love, love this app! I'm going on my 5th carnival cruise in January and then 6th in April and I love every aspect of this app! Thank you so much for keeping up the great work!"
"Your app was invaluable during this cruise, to record excursions etc. I have since recommended it to many friends, who are equally delighted with it as I am."
"I really appreciate the countdown board and all of the other cool features your app offers regarding port tips.Thank you for doing what you do!"
So don't wait to start your cruise. Download Ship Mate and start the vacation today!
NOTE: Ship Mate is not affiliated with or integrated with Cruise Critic, iConcierge, iCruise, Carnival, or any other line.
Powered by Cruiseline.com