* Graph tracer via trackball, trackpad, d-pad(hard or soft)
** Press for current trace position
** Up/down to change functions
* Find intersection of 2 graphs
* Save graph to SD card in "My Graphs"
* Pinch-to-zoom and panning
* Full screen graphing calculator
* Custom equation keyboard
* All colors are customizable
* Long press to bring up soft d-pad (top or bottom)
* Install on external media
I would love to hear suggestions for any improvements or if you have problems using this program. Please email me if you think something is missing or if you would like to request functionality.
I am not able to respond to comments, so please send an email so I can be clear on your request.
(aka graph generator, function grapher, function plotter, math grapher, graphing calculator, function generator, maths graph)
Draw functions, find intersections and show a table of values of the functions with an easy to use interface.
Use the following unique features to help you with your Calculus and Algebra class:
Algeo has every feature a scientific calculator needs:
*Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Functions
*Radians and Degree Support
*Supports Landscape Mode
If you need help press Menu button -> Help or send an e-mail!
If trigonometric functions give an incorrect answer, make sure you are in the correct angle mode.
You can check it in the upper right corner. To change it press more->DEG/RAD.
Now compatible with Android 1.6! (Android 2.0+ required for multi-touch support)
Graph unlimited functions.
Customize display with nearly unlimited colors.
Touch- or button-controlled panning.
Essential graphing calculator functions: tracing, dy/dx, roots, extrema (max/mins) and intersections, all controlled by multi-touch! (See video for
Populate a scrolling table for exact x-values and their matching y-values.
Shows multiple points of interest at once (unlike a normal graphing calculator's one point at a time).
Persistent graphs stored in database (functions stay after exit).
Requires no suspicious permissions, internet solely used for non-invasive ads.
Fully tested on Droid X.
+, -, /, *
natural log (written as log)
sin, cos, tan and their inverses
constants: e^x (exp(x)), pi
1) Click "Functions" button to edit functions you want to graph.
2) Choose a color by clicking the white square.
3) Click tools button to run graphing calculations.
4) Touch the screen with two fingers to begin a calculation between them.
5) When done with a calculation, click tools button again.
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JNhv91VYjQ&feature=player_embedded
Use a light color for easy readability of calculated values.
Refer to "Syntax" in the tools menu for equation entrance guidelines.
Expr lexer and parser used with permission:
Copyright 2002 by Darius Bacon <email@example.com>.
Uses Android Color Picker library under Apache License 2.0.
Please email any suggestions to king.appsUS@gmail.com.
Note: Please thoroughly describe any issues you have in your email or comment, including phone model and OS version. Thank you!
Increase your mathematical understanding of complicate function, by drawing its graph.
Its optimized GUI will allow to define your function in a couple of clicks.
Easily enter scientific function (sin,cos,tan,
ln,log,sqrt,+,-,/,*,^) and compute the function value at x=0 with the "=" button or plot the function with the "plot" button.
In the graph panel, easily move, scale, and recenter your graph. Enjoy !
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
It accepts input as a mathematical expression with a variety of operators, functions and constants.
The X and Y scales of the plot can be adjusted.
It resolves special intrests, such as:
- Extreme points (estimated)
- Roots (some exact, some estimated)
- Y axis intersection point (exact)
- Horizontal asymptotes
- Vertical asymptotes
These will be marked on the graph and shown as text below it.
And, should you allow it and ask it for the derivative, it can go online and download the derivative from the internet.
The full available operators, functions and constants list can be found in the application itself.
Supports: English, Hebrew. Note that Android devices with version 2.1 and lower can't install the current version, only an old one (which has no Hebrew)
Keywords: mathematica, maths, function, plot, plotter, draw, drawer.
• plot functions in Cartesian, polar or parametric space
• linear or logarithmic scale
• calculate the Taylor-series of a function
• draw derivatives
• change nearly every attribute of a plot
• and many more…
■ It's the MOST ADVANCED and INTERACTIVE DISK USAGE VISUALIZATION on Google Play.
■ “Finds lost cache files. It helps me to free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big files.”
■ “This application is an essential addition to any file browser. it is very simple and convenient tool to search for files by size and type”
Folders and Files are represented as a Sunburst chart and sorted by their size.
Сentral chart sector is a current directory. Its represented by a circle. The rest of the sector is the subfolders and files. Click on the sector and we go deeper. Application draws nested levels with a head of previously selected sector.
DISK & STORAGE ANALYZER displays mount points as a pie chart with a free and available space and the distribution of files by category (documents, images, videos, music, etc.) and extensions (for example, the distribution of the Music has subcategory mp3, wma, ogg, etc.)
Data on available storages taken from mount points of the vold.fstab file.
● STRONG SEARCH CAPABILITIES
All contents of the device is indexed at run. Full drive search can be done in a second. Founded files are displayed on the Quick Search page after entering a search query.
● FINDING BIG FILES EASILY
Global Top Ten largest files mode is available.
● INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
User-friendly interface allows you quickly switch between modes and pages. Like Google Play application My Device Storage Analyser uses view pager.
Context Action Mode is now available for selected sectors (only for Anroid API 3.0 and higher). It's very simple to select files and perform operations on it.
You have the following pages in the application:
● FILE CATEGORIES. All files in internal and external storage,SD card or USB device are presented in a structured way:
By category (documents, videos, music, etc.)
By file size (large, large, medium, etc.).
● My Storages page displays the summary statistics for available storage.
● Drives Usage Sunburst is an Intuitive and effective way to display the data on the device. Simply drill-in and you will discover inner data universe. If you have used WinDirStat, Linux Baobab, Disk Space Fun or TreeSize you are welcome!
● Top 10 Files mode shows you where all the free space on the device has disappeared
● Quick Search mode shows the result of search or a content of a chosen category.
Clicking on the file shows context menu with a open or delete the document, discover its properties.
Long click on the category or extension will put contained files to the Quick Search page.
Application contains beautiful widget with clear design. Widget allows to control disk space from a launch screen and displays free and occupied space of internal storage. Widget can be resized if your android os version allows it.
# The application is OPTIMIZED for phones (2.3.6) and tablets (3.0 and above).
# Application is still in development, so there may be unexpected force closes. Better FEEDBACK than low rating. Thank you!
To configure your printers you need to go to : http://www.google.com/cloudprint ( on your pc) or take a look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUjlaLtUCfA.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
FiiNote, the smarter faster easier way to Note
Backup your folders, backup folder to cloud, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points
PDF2JPG, a tool used to convert PDF to JPG
NOTE: The key is working for ALL of your android devices!
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
Please install FiiNote before you install the key.
Please mail to me if you have any issues.
Thanks for your support!
feature: FiiNote Key, Backup-your-folders Key, PDF2JPG Key, FiiRecorder Key, FiiBackup Key, Fii Silent recorder Key
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiRecorder, Fii Silent recorder, FiiBackup, Facebook twitter gmail catch notes noteeverything gallery, 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
70+ Professional Grade, Premium Tools
Full US or METRIC modes - Inputs and Outputs
Google Play Featured - DIY App
Featured by AT&T, Vodafone
15,000+ customers, Top 100 Productivity App
"Best in Class" reviews -
The Best Android Construction Mobile Apps - getapp.com
3 Killer Android Home Improvement Apps - appshappens.com
HammerTime - poptechjam.com
Precision Inputs and Outputs
-US (Feet Inches Fraction)
-METRIC (Meter Millimeter)
What makes us better?
*US or METRIC modes - one simple setting lets you switch between modes with localized materials, size choices, inputs, outputs and rounding
*Configurable US inch fraction output precision (1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4)
*Easy to use
*Flexible inputs/outputs - advanced options, no need for mental math
*Experience - Since 2009 built with the input of hundreds of professionals
*Professional grade calculator - for the Pro, Contractor, Builder, Estimator, Handyman, DIY, Home Improvement or Carpenter
*Diagrams help master the inputs and outputs - no guesswork
*Built-in results sharing - text, email, copy/paste and more
*Clean and easy to use - no ads, crazy designs or other annoyances
*Consistently updated and supported
*We appreciate our customers. Have an idea or special need? Send us a note anytime!
Below is a list of our 70+ construction calculators along with a few highlights to show the advanced features, inputs and outputs that we think make us the best for your construction projects.
* Attic Ventilation - Ventilation, Intake & Exhaust
* Advanced Rafters - Overhang, Ridge, Bird's Mouth, Common
* Simple Rafters
* Roofing Calculator - Gables, Drip Edge, Ridge Caps, Bundles, Underlayment
* Balusters - Rake Angle, Centers, Spacing, Running Measurements
* Board Feet
* Floor Joists - OC Spacing, Running Measurements
* Wall Framing Calculator - Stud spacing, Studs & Plates, Advanced Algorithm
* Insulation - Batts & Blown
* Siding - Gables
* Stair Calculator - Constrain Run, Adjust Riser Results Realtime, Running Stringer Points
= WALL, FLOOR & CEILING
* Carpet & Vinyl Flooring
* Tongue & Groove Flooring
* Crown Molding
* Deck Boards - Diagonal & 90 Degree Layouts
* Demolition Waste - Building Type
* Drop Ceiling - Even Border Construction, All Materials
* Drywall Calculator - Room Dimension or Area, Ceiling, All Materials
* Finish Areas - Walls, Floor, Ceiling
* Paint - # Coats, Wall Type
* Tile Calculator - Field and Border, Diagonal or 90 Degree Layouts
= ELECTRICAL CALCULATOR
* Amps/Watts/Volts Solver
* Amps Required for Circuit
* Backfill - Volume & Weight and Slope
* Excavation and Backfill - Specific excavated (with swell) and backfill (with compaction) material selection. Includes calculators specific to Basements, Footings and Trenches.
* Grade - Run/Drop or Slope
* Rebar Calculator - Beams & Columns with variable sizing and ties, Continuous footings, Weight.
= PAVING & CONCRETE
* Round/Rectangle Concrete Calculator - Total Volume, Premix and Portland Options, Rebar
* Post Holes - Per Column & Total Calculations
* Asphalt Calculator - Variable Base Weight
* Paving Calculator - Variable Base, Subbase, Compaction
* Wire Mesh
* Brick & Block Wall Calculator - Bricks, Courses, w/wo Mortar
= AREA, VOLUME & ANGLE
* Arc Radius
* Tape Measure Feet Inches Calculator
* GPS Measure (experimental) - Measure one point to another
* Drill Bit & Pilot Hole Conversion
* Aggregate Calculator - Rectangle/Round - Variable Materials & Densities
* Drainage - Rational Equation
* Sq/Linear Ft Construction Cost Estimator
* Margin & Gross Profit - Customer Price, Markup Profit, Project Overhead, Company Overhead
* Overtime - Regular, Overtime & Gross Pay
* Sales Tax
* Task Time
* Travel Time
The pro version also has no adds.
Please send us an email or leave a review if you have any suggestions.
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select 'Upgrade' from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is checked.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
Any.do is an all-in-one life manager. Save time organizing your family tasks, work projects and personal todo’s in one place, while collaborating with others to be more productive.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
If you don't, please take a look at:
Function Inspector LITE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.georgwiese.functionInspectorLite
Function Inspector PRO: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.georgwiese.functionInspectorPro
If you do have a code, this version will enable you to enter your code once and use the app just like the PRO version of Function Inspector.
- plot up to three functions
- use a parameter within your functions
- display roots, extrema, graph intersections and inflection points
- Tracing and slopes
- take screenshots of your graphs
- save/open functions
- link to IntegralCalc to calculate definite integrals
- handy UI: Multitouch, Dynamics, easy to use UI elements
Lang.: English, German, Chinese, Spanish, Italian
- Write external Storage: For saving screenshots