Draw functions, find intersections and show a table of values of the functions with an easy to use interface.
Use the following unique features to help you with your Calculus and Algebra class:
Algeo has every feature a scientific calculator needs:
*Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Functions
*Radians and Degree Support
*Supports Landscape Mode
If you need help press Menu button -> Help or send an e-mail!
If trigonometric functions give an incorrect answer, make sure you are in the correct angle mode.
You can check it in the upper right corner. To change it press more->DEG/RAD.
* Graph tracer via trackball, trackpad, d-pad(hard or soft)
** Press for current trace position
** Up/down to change functions
* Find intersection of 2 graphs
* Save graph to SD card in "My Graphs"
* Pinch-to-zoom and panning
* Full screen graphing calculator
* Custom equation keyboard
* All colors are customizable
* Long press to bring up soft d-pad (top or bottom)
* Install on external media
I would love to hear suggestions for any improvements or if you have problems using this program. Please email me if you think something is missing or if you would like to request functionality.
I am not able to respond to comments, so please send an email so I can be clear on your request.
(aka graph generator, function grapher, function plotter, math grapher, graphing calculator, function generator, maths graph)
• plot functions in Cartesian, polar or parametric space
• linear or logarithmic scale
• calculate the Taylor-series of a function
• draw derivatives
• change nearly every attribute of a plot
• and many more…
Now compatible with Android 1.6! (Android 2.0+ required for multi-touch support)
Graph unlimited functions.
Customize display with nearly unlimited colors.
Touch- or button-controlled panning.
Essential graphing calculator functions: tracing, dy/dx, roots, extrema (max/mins) and intersections, all controlled by multi-touch! (See video for
Populate a scrolling table for exact x-values and their matching y-values.
Shows multiple points of interest at once (unlike a normal graphing calculator's one point at a time).
Persistent graphs stored in database (functions stay after exit).
Requires no suspicious permissions, internet solely used for non-invasive ads.
Fully tested on Droid X.
+, -, /, *
natural log (written as log)
sin, cos, tan and their inverses
constants: e^x (exp(x)), pi
1) Click "Functions" button to edit functions you want to graph.
2) Choose a color by clicking the white square.
3) Click tools button to run graphing calculations.
4) Touch the screen with two fingers to begin a calculation between them.
5) When done with a calculation, click tools button again.
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JNhv91VYjQ&feature=player_embedded
Use a light color for easy readability of calculated values.
Refer to "Syntax" in the tools menu for equation entrance guidelines.
Expr lexer and parser used with permission:
Copyright 2002 by Darius Bacon <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Uses Android Color Picker library under Apache License 2.0.
Please email any suggestions to king.appsUS@gmail.com.
Note: Please thoroughly describe any issues you have in your email or comment, including phone model and OS version. Thank you!
-Simply touch a previous entry or answer to reuse it (on screen or from calculator history)
-Graphing with point tracing
-Graph Functions (Zeros, Min, Max, Intersection)
-Graph Polar and Parametric Equations
-Full equation history
-Variable and Function storage
-Made to be familiar style to TI Graphing Calculators
If you would like any features added or have suggestions for your graphing calculator please let me know at PeaTea18@gmail.com
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
✓DOESN'T REQUIRE INTERNET CONNECTION
You can access almost all functions also without internet connection.
Can perform all the functions of an advanced scientific calculator and is able to plot 2D and 3D functions, also provides numeric conversion octal, hexadecimal and binary forms, allows the derivative calculation, multi plotting and the direct plotting of the derivatives functions. Includes logarithmic functions, trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, allows for the calculation of the MCD, linear combinations and permutations, factorization and much more. See the help in the section for detailed information on how to invoke the functions and syntax notation to use.
-EQUATION SOLVER [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allow to find the equation roots real and complex. Just set the degree of the equation and fill out the fields to get the result.
This tool provide a powerful matrix solver. You can calculate inverse, transpose, the standard rank, exponentiation, break it down, finding the determinant, finding eigenvalues and eigenvectors, calculate the product, addition, subtraction and multiplication of matrices and much more.
-GEOMETRIC SOLVER [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Midpoint coordinates in 2D and 3D plane
• Distance between two points in 2D and 3D plane
• Linear interpolation
• Calculation of perimeter and area of plane figures
• Calculation of volume and surface of solids
• Perpendicular bisector
• Perpendicular distance
• Point slope straight line eq
• Segment coordinates of points
• Slope intercept straight line eq
• Vectors cartesian product
• Vectors scalar products
-STATISTICAL TOOLS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Cohen's D
• Effect size
• Elliptic Gamma function
• Empiric rule
• Geometric mean
• Hankel function
• Inverse Gamma distribution
• Linear regression
• Logarithmic Gamma distribution
• Neumann function
• Percentile to Z-score
• Polygamma function
• Pooled variance
• Spherical Hankel function
• T-Test critical value
• Tukey post-hoc test
• Z-score to percentile
-PROBABILISTIC FUNCTIONS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Bayesian inference
• Binomial distribution
• Cauchy-lorentzian distribution
• Expected value
• Exponential distribution
• Gumbel distribution
• Hypergeometric distribution
• Multinomial distribution
• Normal distribution
• Poisson distribution
• Probability density distribution
• Rayleigh distribution
• Venn conditional probability
• Weibull cumulative distribution
-FINANCIAL TOOLS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allows you to meet all major needs in financial calculation. The list of available features includes the calculation and \ or analysis of:
• Break even calculator
• Dividend payout ratio
• FCNR cash certificate issue price
• FCNR income deposit
• Individual retirement account (IRA)
• Interest rate calculator
• Inventory cost in both FIFO and LIFO mode
• Mortgage payment calculator
• Net Present Value calculator (NPV)
• Retirement calculator
• Return on investment (ROI)
• Total return
• Value Added Tax (VAT) calculator
-EQUIVALENCE CALCULATOR [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allows you to convert and execute operations between different unit scales or monetary currencies. Thousands and thousands units are supported. Are also permitted transactions between different units on condition that are compatible with each other.
The app is available in English and Italian, more translation and functions are coming. Stay tuned.
In case of problems or suggestion use the form on the site:
Follow us on Facebook:
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Increase your mathematical understanding of complicate function, by drawing its graph.
Its optimized GUI will allow to define your function in a couple of clicks.
Easily enter scientific function (sin,cos,tan,
ln,log,sqrt,+,-,/,*,^) and compute the function value at x=0 with the "=" button or plot the function with the "plot" button.
In the graph panel, easily move, scale, and recenter your graph. Enjoy !
It accepts input as a mathematical expression with a variety of operators, functions and constants.
The X and Y scales of the plot can be adjusted.
It resolves special intrests, such as:
- Extreme points (estimated)
- Roots (some exact, some estimated)
- Y axis intersection point (exact)
- Horizontal asymptotes
- Vertical asymptotes
These will be marked on the graph and shown as text below it.
And, should you allow it and ask it for the derivative, it can go online and download the derivative from the internet.
The full available operators, functions and constants list can be found in the application itself.
Supports: English, Hebrew. Note that Android devices with version 2.1 and lower can't install the current version, only an old one (which has no Hebrew)
Keywords: mathematica, maths, function, plot, plotter, draw, drawer.
The pro version also has no adds.
Please send us an email or leave a review if you have any suggestions.
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select 'Upgrade' from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is checked.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
"Thumb Keyboard takes customization to next level" (Laptop Magazine)
Thumb Keyboard for Android™ is a keyboard with many, advanced customization options that allows the user to adjust it to his or her preferences. This groundbreaking keyboard introduces a lot of innovations. Besides a standard layout it has a new (patent pending) "split" layout for tablets and phones that makes thumb typing more natural and comfortable. It also introduces a lot of useful and advanced functions that will improve your productivity and makes typing on your mobile device more fun and comfortable.
SOME QUOTES FROM MAGAZINES AND AROUND THE INTERNET
#2 in this years (2012) top 10 "indispensable Android apps list" of ZDNet's TechRepublic
"Thumb Keyboard makes two handed typing a breeze" "An epic win for tablet typing" (Android Police)
"Thumb Keyboard – The First Universally Functional Keyboard" (Android Guys)
"Optimierte Layouts für Phone und Tablet - Test: GUT" (Android Magazin)
FLEXIBLE KEYBOARD LAYOUTS
• Full featured standard layouts
• Split layouts for tablets and large screen devices: Better accessible keys for thumb-typing on large and small tablets and 4"+ phones
• Special tailored layouts for phones, 5" 'phablets', 7" tablets and 9-10" tablets
• Option to select separate layouts for portrait and landscape
• One-handed operation mode for large-screen phones
No more unnatural stretching or juggling with your tablet or phone…
STATE OF THE ART KEYBOARD TECHNOLOGY
• Continuous Voice Recognition (Android 4.x): real time voice recognition using the latest Google Voice typing service
• Variable key spacing
• Long press symbols and characters (customizable)
• Auto-correction feedback in text to reduce errors caused by unnoticed auto corrections (Android 4.x)
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Text to speech feedback
• Voice input (Non Continuous for Android 2.2 and higher)
• Bigram word prediction (predict word based on previous word - for Android 2.3 and higher.)
• Swipe gesture support
• Adjustable keyclick volume
• User dictionary
• 3D "coverflow" theme browser with 25+ themes
• Option to change the long press symbols on the letter keys!
• Save much used phrases and enter with a touch of a button
• 25+ Themes
• User definable auto text substitutions (For example: thx -> thanks etc)
• Optional user customizable key row
• Change colors and size of keys, font etc.
• Customizable background (choose your own image)
• Full color customization!
German (with special QWERTZ keyboard ánd special german keyboard)
French (with support AZERTY)
Spanish (with modern Spanish keyboard layout)
Russian (with cyrillic keyboard)
• All special keyboards are also available as special (split) keyboards.
• Possibility to change the long press symbols by special international characters!! Directly enter your typical language letters with a simple long press.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS:
- The record audio permission is needed for Voice input
- The internet access permission is needed for downloading additional dictionaries
- The permission to read the contact database is needed to generate predictions based on the names in the contact database.
DOCUMENTATION & BEANSOFT SUPPORT
To get the most out of the keyboard be sure to check out the FAQ and Quick Start Guide
PLAY STORE SUPPORT
For download and billing problems, general market support and contacting the Google Play Store support team please visit: https://support.google.com/googleplay/
- manage several sets of date/value lists
- easy input for daily usage
- shows 2 graphs : values and growth line charts
- exports datasets to a text file in order to use it on your computer
- internet access : for ads
- write external storage : for datasets export
Check my blog for my answers to user comments.
The split-keyboard "floats" above the screen and can be located anywhere on the Tablet screen. It’s small, elegant and occupies almost no screen space, and it gets even better: users can move it and re-size it with intuitive drag and drop!
AI-Keyboard reduces the time you spend on typing- by 40%.
AI-Keyboard unique self-learning technology, allows to precisely predict the user’s words. It will learn to understand the user pattern of typing, predict the next word, and complete or correct words AS TYPED!
It can be customized to meet user experience based on user own style of typing.
AI-Keyboard is an easy to use, super smart keyboard to replace the standard one on your tablet.
The AI-Keyboard also includes:
• Drag and Drop it . The split-keyboard "floats" above the screen and can be located anywhere on your Tablet. It’s small, elegant and occupies almost no screen space.
• Take it Personal. We offer 8 FREE keyboard themes in addition to premium themes available on the market. Customize everything from key colors, background pictures and keyboard patterns; add a 5th raw to your keyboard to use letters and digits on the same time or resize the keyboard with a simple swipe.
• Stay Protected. User’s privacy is our main concern. We will never share user data or learn from password fields
• Have Fun. Try out the keyboard addictive typing mechanisms, making typing fun and enjoyable
• It warns the user when it corrects the text! Get a visual indication before auto-correction is applied, and a beep after the correction.
• It includes now customized web search capabilities.
Please contact email@example.com with any feedback, issues or suggestions.
AI-Keyboard provides prediction capabilities (pre-dictionaries) in the following languages:
• English (US)
• English (UK)
• French - français
• French (Canada)
• French (Luxemburg)
• Spanish – español
• Norwegian – norsk
• Portuguese – português
• Turkish – Türk
• Ukrainian - Український
• German - Deutsch
• French - français
• Italian - italiano
• Arabic - العربية
• Russian – русский
• Dutch – Nederlands
• Danish - danske
• Korean – 한국어
• Greek - ελληνικά
• Swedish - svensk
• Polish - polonez
• Romanian - român
• Latvian - Latvijas
• Hungarian - magyar
• Catalan - català
• Finnish - suomalainen
• Bulgarian - български
• Persian - فارسی
• Croatian - hrvatski
• Hebrew - עברית
AI-Keyboard also provides support for 15 additional layouts:
• Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt
• Azerbaijani - Azərbaycanca
• Czech - Čeština
• Georgian - საქართველოს
• Hindi - हिंदी
• Indonesian – Indonesia
• Latvian – Latvijas
• Serbian - Српски
• Thai - ภาษาไทย
لوحةالمفاتيح,كيبور,teclat,Tablet,klávesnice,tastatur,πληκτρολόγιο,teclado,صفحه کلید,näppäimistö,clavier,מקלדת,billentyűzet,tastiera,კლავიატურის,키보 드,tastatūra,klaviatūra,toetsenbord,klawiatura,клавиатура,тастатура,tangentbord, แป้นพิมพ์,klavye,клавіатура
Tag: A.I.type Keyboard free, A.I.type Keyboard Plus, A.I.type Emoji Keyboard plugin
If you don't, please take a look at:
Function Inspector LITE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.georgwiese.functionInspectorLite
Function Inspector PRO: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.georgwiese.functionInspectorPro
If you do have a code, this version will enable you to enter your code once and use the app just like the PRO version of Function Inspector.
- plot up to three functions
- use a parameter within your functions
- display roots, extrema, graph intersections and inflection points
- Tracing and slopes
- take screenshots of your graphs
- save/open functions
- link to IntegralCalc to calculate definite integrals
- handy UI: Multitouch, Dynamics, easy to use UI elements
Lang.: English, German, Chinese, Spanish, Italian
- Write external Storage: For saving screenshots