Let your money do more than just multiply. Here is your sensible GLS checking account for your handbag and pocket - from the world's first social-ecological bank.
Shouldn't money do more than just multiply?
Here is your sensible GLS checking account for your handbag and trouser pocket. From the world's first social-ecological bank - since 1974.
Now you can decide with your money whether it will be invested in dirty coal or in green electricity. With the money of our customers, we only finance those who oppose climate change, wars and exploitation. Not the ones who enrich it. Because we think money should be there for people.
GLS Bank pure lets you use all the important functions of your sensible GLS checking account on the go: account overview and payments, transfers and ATM search. You can find the full range of functions in our tried and tested GLS mBank app.
GLS Bank pure is multi-bank capable and also supports accounts and cards from around 3,000 German banks - in case you don't want to separate entirely… (;
If you do not yet have a meaningful GLS checking account and are under 28 years old, you can open it easily in the app.
Experience these features of GLS Bank pure
• Keep an overview of all your accounts: current accounts, overnight money, savings book, securities account, credit cards, time deposits
• You have an overview of your bookings including all details, sales search and filter - sorted with the latest booking at the bottom, for a better overview
• Make transfers in no time at all: simply swipe left and right in the account overview and discover the possibilities
• Always find the nearest ATM where you can withdraw money for free
• Log in with your fingerprint or face unlock
• Photo transfer
• We're here for you! Contact our customer dialogue
• In an emergency: block your card
This app is in a test phase! We are developing our new app concept and are making this app available at an early stage with few features. We welcome feedback on this app. As usual, the full range of all functions is available in our GLS mBank.