Following are some of the great features of this app.
• The app provides you with fair information on java update check.
• Many articles, blogs and news updates related to java update 18 download are linked directly to the app.
• Some video presentations demonstrating the java update available are cited in the app that pulls most of the traffic towards it.
Get the most advance features of java through the current android app of ours.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and all are available in public domain. We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. Apps is fetching the data from RSS feeds of different sites.
This app provides an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos.
This project is specifically for custom ROM devlopers to be able to implement an easy to use and free OTA Updater app.
The project has one goal: to provide a way to provide OTA Updates as easy and noob friendly as possible.
- Add and remove OTA Updates in a centralized database.
- Push notification on ROM update.
- Check for updates once a day.
- Check for updates manually when the user wants to.
- Download the ROM and flash it directly.
- Download the ROM without flashing.
- Wipe data and/or cache before flashing the update.
- All available ROMs in one list on the website.
- Its free to use!
[Do not give bad rating if the app says that your rom isn't supported, ask your rom deveveloper to fix that!]
[ ONLY USABLE ON SUPPORTED CUSTOM ROMS ]
[ ASK THE ROM-DEV TO SUPPORT THE UPDATER ]
[ TO USE THIS APP AS ROM-DEV GO TO OUR SITE ]
This app is designed to fix update problems that come from mismatched signatures between Superuser.apk on your phone, and Superuser.apk on the Market. If successful, this app will let you update from the market even if you've had trouble before.
Special thanks to Joël Bourquard for technical help writing this, and @fitsnugly on twitter for the icon.
Note: This app requires busybox. A static build of busybox is included in the app, but is only used if you do not have busybox already installed. The included version should work on most phones. If it does not work for you, please email me at the link below so we can get it working.
Support request emails that simply say "Doesn't work" or something to that effect are automatically deleted by our stupidity filter and will not be answered.
Want to know what the curious “Manual updates”,“Update (manual)” and worrying “Permissions changed” messages in Android Market mean? e.g...
Permission has changed for 6 of 13 apps with updates available.
Press OK to update 7 apps with no permissions changes.
Please open remaining apps from the list to approve new permission and start update.
This app shows you what's changed!
- On starting "Update My Apps", you'll see a list of all your installed apps.
- Simply click one to see the differences between your current (on-device) version and the latest Market version (coloured light-red for "added", light-green "removed" & grey "unchanged" permissions).
- Clicking a permission will show you the official Android explanation.
It also shows you the apps’ own description of the changes, the version number you have installed the one you’ll get from the Market if you update along with a button to take you to the Market.
This app is not a replacement for Android Market(tm) -- it is a helper to make updating your applications easier.
This is an initial beta version. We've got some great updates planned already and are actively seeking feedback. For planned features (such as showing only update-pending apps with an "Update now" link) and to suggest others, please see the app's webpage http://goo.gl/4YWqU (link below).
This app's permissions explanation:
- Query Google's Android Market for you with Google account: GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS
- Connect to Market and get adverts: INTERNET
- Detect offline/airplane mode: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
- User can choose whether to send crash reports including 200 lines of system logs: READ_LOGS
Like many, this app uses anonymous usage tracking and optional crash reporting. For full details, please see the developer's website (link below or http://goo.gl/W4KbF ).
Talkback adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
For help with Talkback, see: https://support.google.com/talkback/
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkbox
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
Here are a few reasons why you should install it:
1) The app is recommended by TechRepublic as a must-have security app.
2) The app has been trusted by users from 163 countries/districts across the world.
3) Generic security apps (e.g., Lookout, Avast!, Norton, etc.) cannot be easily tuned to detect Pileup threats.
For more information, please visit our official website SecureAndroidUpdate.org.
For new android version start rollout from Google. 1% of random device get it in 24-48 hour. And up to 25%, 50%, 100% in 1-2 week.
This app can help update firmware when someone uses this app has been updated.
First device get update. Your device get it with.
In update system feature. This app help get update package file and install by recovery mode. (like OTA or manual update by sideload method) You can be sure that it is safe.
If you find any problems in recovery mode can be viewed by pressing the Volume up button. Followed by the power button. If you not understand you can email inquiries please do not ask for trouble by writing a comment in the app.
★ Feature ★
▷ Check firmware on device
▷ Show system information
▷ Notify when new app update
▷ Notify when new firmware update
▷ Download update package from Google
▷ Verify and install update package ★ root access require ★
▷ [Pro] No Ads
★ How to install base app ★ - Not require now
Read - http://www.artit-k.com/mobile/android/application/nexus-update-checker/
★ Device Support ★
▷ Nexus S
▷ Galaxy Nexus
▷ Nexus 7 (2012, 2013)
▷ Nexus Q
▷ Nexus 4
▷ Nexus 10
▷ Nexus 5
▷▷▷ Google reference
▷ Motorola - Xoom
▷▷▷ Google Play edition (GPe)
▷ Samsung - Galaxy S4
▷ HTC - One (M7, M8)
▷ LG - G Pad 8.3
▷ Sony - Z Ultra
▷ Motorola - Moto G
★ Last firmware version supported ★
▷ Nexus S
- soju / JZO54K / 4.1.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- sojua / JZO54K / 4.1.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- sojuk / JRO03E / 4.1.1 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- sojus / JRO03R / 4.1.1 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Galaxy Nexus
- yakju / JWR66Y / 4.3 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- takju / JWR66Y / 4.3 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- mysid / JDQ39 / 4.2.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- mysidspr / JWR67B / 4.3 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 7 (2012)
- nakasi / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- nakasig / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 7 (2013)
- razor / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- razorg / KVT49L / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus Q
- tungsten / IAN67K / 4.0.4 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 4
- occam / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 10
- mantaray / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 5
- hammerhead / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Motorola Xoom
- trygon / JZO54M / 4.1.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- tervigon / JZO54K / 4.1.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Samsung Galaxy S4 - Google Play Edition
- jgedlteue / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ HTC One (M7) - Google Play Edition
- m7_google / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ HTC One (M8) - Google Play Edition
- m8_google / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ LG G Pad 8.3 - Google Play Edition
- palman / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Sony Z Ultra - Google Play Edition
- C6806_GPe / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Motorola Moto G - Google Play Edition
- falcon_gpe / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
★ Permissions ★
▷ Read/Write external storage - Download and install update package
▷ Internet - Online check firmware
▷ Network state - AdMob Ads require
▷ Run at startup - Do the service for new firmware update notification
▷ Vibration - Response some touch event
▷ Superuser (root) - Install update package and check update history. Required because Google doesn't provide command
★ Facebook - http://fb.com/NexusUpdateChecker
★ Online check update : Apr 1, 2014
★ Offline check update : Apr 12, 2014
If this application are present in Google Play Store - you get actual version number and possibility to update application - or try to search new version on your favorite forum or site.
There is two possible ways to check updates - via Google Play Store site or via experimental lightweight API.
There is a lot of Internet traffic used for checking - especially if you have a huge number of installed applications.
Application marked in colors when scanning are done:
Red - possible update found or it's not possible to determine current market version
Grey - application are not found in Play Store
Black - no updates found for this moment
you can donate me via paypal email@example.com - if you like this app.
Simple interface, read, verify and update. That's it!
A job that may takes hours now can be done in seconds using this app.
The default regular expression is to convert the old area codes of Saudi Arabia to the new area codes.
Advanced users can modify the regular expression from the settings.
“Quick and very reliable. I’d give it six stars if it were possible.”
“No ads, beautiful design, and even caught blurry QR codes I didn’t expect it to scan”
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. QR Code Reader will automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, you will automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
• View a history list of all of your past scans
• Sync your scan history across the web and all of your devices
• Scan pictures of QR codes from your camera roll
• A switch to turn on your device’s light (if it has one) for scanning in low-light circumstances
UPGRADE TO SCAN
Our app, Scan, is the feature-rich, premium upgrade to QR Code Reader. Find Scan by searching for “Scan” on Google Play.
DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
Our goal is to make our app the best scanning app in the store. We can’t do this without you. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and need to hear feedback from you. If you have an issue with QR Code Reader, please do not write a review of the app saying "it didn't work." This does not help us make things better for you. Instead, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @scan and we'll do our best to help.
In order to use QR Code Reader, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content, such as websites, you will need Internet connectivity.
MAKE YOUR OWN QR CODES ON SCAN.ME
Want to make your own QR codes for others to scan? Visit our site at http://scan.me to create and manage your own QR codes for free.
Update: We recently released a new Wi-Fi QR code type on our site. These new Wi-Fi QR codes allow visitors to your home or business scan a QR code to get easy access to your wireless network.
• Personalized suggestions, corrections and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4, KitKat or later)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space aware Gesture Typing (no need to lift your finger while typing - just gesture through the space key)
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for 26 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
(screenshots in German but app in English)
For problems with offline maps I have to contact the MapsForge team for help. I only use there framework. Therefor I could not help directly.
Tip: on small screens hide timer or compass in settings
Android-Speedometer is certified as a safe app by http://www.appoozle.com
numeric values for:
- speed (km/h, mph or kn)
- altitude (from GPS or webservice)
- odometer (km, mi, nm)
- digital clock
- max. speed
- average speed
- daily odometer
- route recording and speed trend diagram
- accelerometer with variable start and stop speed
- time to distance (eg quarter mile)
- location (link to map available)
- available satellites and accuracy
- anchor alarm (leaving radius alarm)
- Headup-Display (HUD = MIRRORED view)
- automatic night mode
- custom font colors for day and night mode
- landscape view
- free floating transparent speedometer display
- widget for homescreens (Widgets do not work properly if app is installed on SD card. If you want to use the widget you must install the app in the internal memory of your device, if not App2SD is full supported.)
- save location and start pedestrian navigation to it (find your car)
- gpx, kml and csv file export and send for data exchange (e.g. with google earth)
- gpx file (re)import
- spoken speed warnings (any number of adjustable speeds) or spoken speed (NEEDS to install Text-to-Speech!!!)
- speed camera warning (radar) for many countries with metric units (no US or UK)
- map view with online maps from Google Maps or offline maps from OpenStreetMap (MapsForge)
Developer tested on
Android 4.2: Google NEXUS 7
Android 4.1.1: ASUS Transformer Infinity
Android 4.0.4: Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Cyanogen 9.2)
Android 4.0.3: HTC Sensation (with Revolution HD 6.8.2)
Android 3.2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer
Android 3.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Android 2.3: HTC Sensation, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer, Motorola Defy (with Cyanogen 7.2), Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.2: HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Defy
Android 2.1: Motorola Defy (sound crash on anchor alarm, map crash and temporarily problems with speed update)
This app contains advertising to finance the program development and operation of the necessary server. Some providers collect anonymous data to personalize the advertising. You can disable the data collection (free of charge) or completely remove the advertising (charge) in app settings.
If anyone wants help translating the app to other languages - please send me a mail. It's very easy!
Please mail problems and suggestions! I will try to help in every case.
Upgrade to the more powerful Android Antivirus v2.0 here:
✔ Suitable for any device
✔ Ultra fast scanning engine
✔ Minimum system resources required
✔ Works flawlessly with HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Dell and many more
More from developer
Easy Photo Editor saves your edited photos in FULL HIRES RESOLUTION! :D
rogier666 on XDA: "[...] it looks like your app is the first (free) photo editor that doesn't kill the exif tags. Congrats!"
Thanks to Aviary Android SDK, you can:
* place texts on your photos
* optimize your photos
* crop your photos
* rotate your photos
* apply effects
* apply photo frames
* add memes
* add stickers / cliparts
* draw on your photos
* and many more...
You can select your local camera photos or choose to browse your Facebook and Dropbox photos and those of your Facebook friends.
Easy Photo Editor also easily integrates with all your existing photo apps: simply use the share/send function of those apps and choose Easy Photo Editor to handle it :)
VIBRATE: Aviary SDK for vibration feedback
INTERNET: Analytics + Ads + Facebook
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Analytics + Ads
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: sdcard access
READ_PHONE_STATE: Analytics + Ads
"Easy Photo Editor Allows You to Edit Your Photo Much Easier - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
It uses the magnet sensor of your phone to measure the magnetic field around it. Metallic stuff normally produce a magnetic field which can be detected by this app.
Try it with wires in your wall. You will be amazed! :)
Please have a look at the YouTube video and the in-app help to get an idea how it works.
* Browse your nandroid backups
* Save files anywhere
* Send files
* Open Files
Easily install single apps from your nandroid backups.
Easily email single apps and files from your nandroid backups or send them to your dropbox or wherever...
Currently supports nandroid backups stored as yaffs2 images (.img) as wells as ext4 images (.ext4.tar).
Should work with ClockWorkMod (CWM) backups and many others that use standard nandroid...
It is supposed to provide the user with the most used and most basic ways to create common QR codes / barcodes (QR code generator) and scan QR codes / barcodes (QR code scanner / reader).
* Scanning QR codes (QR code scanner / QR code reader / barcode reader / scanner) with your camera
* Creating QR codes for your contacts
* Creating QR codes for custom text
* Creating QR codes for your apps
* Creating QR codes for your Wifi configurations
* Creating QR codes for your bookmarks
* Creating QR codes for your clipboard content
* A history of everything you have scanned or created with the app
Feel free to send me any feedback, feature requests, etc via mail! :)
Root NOT required!!!
With Easy App Toolbox you have a lot of useful utilities at hand to handle your apps.
Did you ever want to share an app with a friend that doesn't have the Play Store on his device? No problem with Easy App Toolbox - simply send it to him via Gmail, etc...
Want to take backups of your installed apps because you need to wipe / factory reset your phone? No problem with Easy App Toolbox!
Ever wanted to send an installed app from one of your devices to another device? Not a problem with Easy App Toolbox - simply make a cloud backup on Box.net, Dropbox or Google Drive, and restore the backup on the other device!
If you compare Easy App Toolbox to the lately released Carbon backup app you will quickly notice the one big advantage: the free version of Carbon backup doesn't offer any cloud features (you will have to purchase Carbon backup premium to get the cloud features), where in Easy App Toolbox, you have access to all cloud services in the free version. Plus, of course, the non backup and restore related features of Easy App Toolbox :)
Easy App Toolbox features:
* Send your installed apps (APK files) to your friends (via Gmail, etc...)
* Backup and Restore your apps to/from Dropbox
* Backup and Restore your apps to/from Google Drive
* Backup and Restore your apps to/from Box.net
* Backup and restore your apps to/from SD card
* Backup your apps to your PC
* View many detailed information about your installed apps (permissions, activities, services, files and folders, etc...)
* Easy uninstaller - gives you batch uninstalls :)
In the free version you will have absolute no ads (well, besides my own app wall where you can find my other apps, but that's is totally non intrusive, no popups or banners or anything!) and you will be able to select up to 3 apps in each screen. With a new approach of an in-app purchase, you can inlock unlimited selections easily. And the best part about this: YOU can decide how much this is worth to you :)
Please note: This is the very first BETA release of the app. It will still have some issues, please don't give bad ratings before reaching out to me with some feedback :) Thanks
It is very simple:
Point your phone towards the sun to collect the energy.
The higher the sun rises on the sky, the more energy you can get.
Will you be able to collect more energy then your friends?
Thanks to Scoreloop integration you can battle with all your friends and all other players:
* Global leaderboards
* Friends leaderboards
* 24h leaderboards
You might have noticed in the news or on blogs that Google decided to open-source the Sky Map project. The sources are now available at http://code.google.com/p/stardroid/.
I took the opportunity and ported the sources into "Solar Collector". I hope you enjoy it :)
All the credits for the complete code base go to Google and also a great thanks for not letting the project die completely, but making it open-source instead and giving the community the opportunity to make lots of cool stuff with it :)
Please send feedback via mail and not as comments (i can't react on comments).
Final note: This is early alpha! :)
For MMedia Ads, I think it is in the sense of everyone to receive ads that are specific to your language/locale, right?
Photo Sync is the answer!
Photo Sync automatically syncs your camera photos with several cloud services.
Currently supported services:
Your photos are automatically uploaded to private albums.
You can choose to resize them before uploading.
You can choose to only sync via WiFi connection.
Easily backup a selection of your contacts or even all of your contacts to local storage or various cloud services.
Easily restore a selection of your backed up contacts or even all of the backed up contacts from local storage or various cloud services.
Easy Contact Sync features:
* Backup and restore to/from sd card
* Backup and restore to/from Dropbox
* Backup and restore to/from Google Drivce
* Backup and restore to/from Box.net
* Auto Sync feature: Sync all of your contacts to the above destinations once every day
Please note: This is the very first BETA version of the app. It will contain bugs and have issues. If you find one, please send an email before giving bad ratings. Then I can fix it :)
There is a free selection limit of 3 contacts at a time. For unlimited selections and the auto-sync service, you need to purchase an in-app purchase item. But as usual, YOU can freely decide how much you want to pay! :)
This is the "crowd-powered" edition of the app. What does that mean? The available APIs to query for app versions are mostly out of date most of the time :( To overcome this issue, I had the following idea:
Users are querying for app versions of their installed apps all the time. Why not just send THEIR app version infos with the query and build the database with THOSE infos.
That way, we are totally independent of any third-party API or anything (even the Play Store itself!). All the information comes from real users and their actually installed apps. I hope this approach will work out well.
Enjoy realtime-app-version-informations! :)
Privacy notice: The app version infos are transmitted totally anonymous! There are 3 elements transfered for each
app: package name, version code an version name. That's it, no device id, email address, or anything!
PLEASE instead of posting bad ratings, send me email so that i can fix possible bugs. I cannot react to bad ratings nor can i fix those bugs :(
Android Market update notification not working properly for you? No problem! App Update Notifier (Crowd Edition) is the solution.
App Update Notifier (Crowd Edition) not only checks apps that you installed through the Android Market, but ALL your installed apps, even those from third party markets...
Also features an optional background service which notifies you automatically if new updates for your installed apps become available.
Please note: this is the very first BETA release of the app. I'm sure there are some issues, but I'm going to be fixing those asap. So please send me feedback and crash reports via email instead of giving bad ratings, thanks :)
The rule of the game is fairly simple:
You get 5 random trailers of your chosen category and you get 10 seconds to guess the movie title of each trailer. Get more points by giving more correct answers and by giving those answer more quickly! :)
"Movie Trailer Quiz" offers:
* Many different categories
* Global online leaderboards (friends, 24h, global)
* Ability to browse through all available trailers and watch them in full length
I will frequently push updates with additional trailers!!!
"Movie Trailer Quiz" is completely ad-free!
For the techies among you:
"Movie Trailer Quiz" is my first app that makes heavy use of the lately released new YouTube Android API. There still are some issues with the API, but I worked around those. But as Google will released updates for the API, I will update the app, too.
Get news from:
* Twitter (@GuildWars2 + search)
* Google+ search stream
* Youtube videos
* Numerous RSS feeds
Please note that this is the very first version. Please send bug reports and feedback via email instead of giving bad ratings.
You can also submit new sources via the app and i will integrate them.