Want to know what the curious “Manual updates”,“Update (manual)” and worrying “Permissions changed” messages in Android Market mean? e.g...
Permission has changed for 6 of 13 apps with updates available.
Press OK to update 7 apps with no permissions changes.
Please open remaining apps from the list to approve new permission and start update.
This app shows you what's changed!
- On starting "Update My Apps", you'll see a list of all your installed apps.
- Simply click one to see the differences between your current (on-device) version and the latest Market version (coloured light-red for "added", light-green "removed" & grey "unchanged" permissions).
- Clicking a permission will show you the official Android explanation.
It also shows you the apps’ own description of the changes, the version number you have installed the one you’ll get from the Market if you update along with a button to take you to the Market.
This app is not a replacement for Android Market(tm) -- it is a helper to make updating your applications easier.
This is an initial beta version. We've got some great updates planned already and are actively seeking feedback. For planned features (such as showing only update-pending apps with an "Update now" link) and to suggest others, please see the app's webpage http://goo.gl/4YWqU (link below).
Please support development with feedback -- positive reviews and comments in our forum: https://groups.google.com/group/ugs-support ( http://goo.gl/I88VO )
This app's permissions explanation:
- Query Google's Android Market for you with Google account: GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS
- Connect to Market and get adverts: INTERNET
- Detect offline/airplane mode: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
- User can choose whether to send crash reports including 200 lines of system logs: READ_LOGS
Like many, this app uses anonymous usage tracking and optional crash reporting. For full details, please see the developer's website (link below or http://goo.gl/W4KbF ).
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
If this application are present in Google Play Store - you get actual version number and possibility to update application - or try to search new version on your favorite forum or site.
There is two possible ways to check updates - via Google Play Store site or via experimental lightweight API.
There is a lot of Internet traffic used for checking - especially if you have a huge number of installed applications.
Application marked in colors when scanning are done:
Red - possible update found or it's not possible to determine current market version
Grey - application are not found in Play Store
Black - no updates found for this moment
you can donate me via paypal email@example.com - if you like this app.
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
Download ROM updates for CyanogenMod, MIUI, AOKP or for alternative ROMs (manual repository).
Note that this application is for people who know the correct procedure to install / update a ROM.
For example, if you install a major update (eg Android 2.3 to 4.0), you need to WIPE / Cache to avoid conflicts and errors. Follow the procedure and it is not the fault of System Updater if you encounter an error.
Do not forget to write me a mail if you have good ideas to offer.
Thank you and hope you enjoy System Updater.
Your custom ROM must provide support for this application. If it is not already installed on your device, it is unlikely it provides support for this application. Please check compatibility before downloading this application.
Optimised for Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat and Lollipop with matching UI themes to suit each API.
Fully ARM 64-bit compatible.
Once installed, you will receive notifications when an update is available for your ROM. You can choose whether to check automatically in the background, with all the usual notification controls you'd expect. You can also setup OpenRecoveryScript options to help automate your installation process.
More features will be added in the future.
There are some comprehensive instructions on how to get this working on the Github links below. It's very easy to get going though. All you need are some build.prop values adding to your ROM, a manifest XML document and somewhere to host your ROM (you may use direct links or HTTP links).
If you prefer you can use http://romhut.com to freely host your ROM, which will provide direct links for the OTA Updates and generate your manifest XML for you! Or, you can do these things manually if you like to have that little bit of extra control.
GitHub - https://github.com/Kryten2k35/OTAUpdates
Requirements - https://github.com/Kryten2k35/OTAUpdates/blob/stable/README.md
If you would like to see this app translated into your mother tongue, please use the above GitHub link and submit a pull request with your changes. I will be happy to merge them.
This is an open project (licence under Creative Commons Share-alike to ensure it remains free) and contributions are very appreciated.
This application is licenced under the Creative Commons Share-alike 4.0 licence: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/legalcode
Images used in this application are from the Google Design Material Icons library found here: https://github.com/google/material-design-icons Some were modified in colour to suit the theme of the application. All rights are reserved to Google under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Motorola Migrate supports migration FROM:
- Android 2.2 + above
- Non-smartphones/traditional phones with Bluetooth support (for compatibility list, see: www.motorola.com/getmigrate
Motorola Migrate supports migration TO:
- Moto X (1st/2nd Gen), Moto G (1st/2nd Gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra
- Excludes Motorola Nexus/GPE devices
One of the biggest pains of a new phone is leaving behind important stuff on your old phone. Now you can move the most important content from your old to your new phone in just a few steps, wirelessly.
To transfer from Android:
Download this app to your old Android phone to transfer photos, videos, text history, call history and SIM contacts.
Also download to your Moto X (1st/2nd Gen), Moto G (1st/2nd Gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Moto Maxx, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra to update the pre-installed app with all the latest features.
On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “Android” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to pair your new and old phones.
To transfer from non-smartphones:
Download this app to your Moto X (1st/2nd Gen), Moto G (1st/2nd Gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Moto Maxx, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra to transfer contacts.
On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “Other” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to pair your new and old phones.
Your old non-smartphone device must have Bluetooth in order to use this feature.
May not work with all older phones. For a compatibility list, see:www.motorola.com/getmigrate
To transfer from iPhone via iCloud:
Download this app to your Moto X (1st/2nd gen), Moto G (1st/2nd gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Moto Maxx, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra to transfer contacts and calendar events.
On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “iCloud” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to enter your iCloud and Google credentials.
This update is necessary to enable a future upgrade to Android 5.0, Lollipop for the following devices:
Moto G (1st Gen.)
Moto X (1st Gen.)
Moto G with 4G LTE
All users with these devices should accept this update.
Please see Motorola’s software upgrade page to check on the latest for your device.
Note: Motorola Assist and Motorola Touchless Control may not work if you uninstall Motorola Contextual Services.
CM Security ranked #1 by the AV-TEST again! AV-TEST, a leading independent organization in Germany, conduct regular appraisals of all antivirus products on the market and hand it awards for excellence. Their award is regarded as like an Oscar in the field of IT security and antivirus research. AV-TEST evaluates antivirus software based on how well they can detect viruses, how user-friendly they are, and awards high-quality products their commendations.
★ New feature: Vault
- A new way to hide your photos
★ Safer than safer: Intruder Selfie of AppLock
- Take a photo of someone who entered the wrong password twice
- Gotcha! The one who wants to snoop on my Whatsapp
★ Professional and totally free App Lock (app locker with password):
The top-rated, fastest and safest app lock, over 100 Million users, supporting 27 languages.
★ With app lock, you can secure your privacy:
Lock apps - Lock contacts, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger from prying eyes and nosy friends.
Lock settings - Prevent your children from buying unwanted apps/games and phone settings.
Lock privacy - AppLock for gallery, photos, and files.
The first applock which is compatible with Android L in the world
Highlights of CM Security:
☆ #1 antivirus engine: Powered by both local and cloud engines, and supported by experience with 500,000,000 users and 16-years of history in the PC & mobile security industries. Repeatedly ranked first in tests carried out by AV-TEST and AV-Comparatives .
☆ Multilayer protection: Fix system vulnerabilities and scan new apps, file systems and websites to ensure your device's safety and your privacy in real-time. Clean your system and boost your device.
☆ Fast and handy: Scanning takes just seconds, 500% faster than other paid anti virus scanners. CM Security is also lightweight, taking up half as much phone memory as other antivirus apps . Integrated with the highest rated cleanup and boost features, your device can be lighter, faster and protected.
☆ Compatible with both phone and tablet
Features of CM Security:
► AppLock & Vault - The fastest & safest applock for android in the world
Lock your photos, gallery and messages from prying eyes and nosy friends
Prevent your children from buying unwanted apps/games with applock
►Cleaner & Phone Booster
Ram booster and CPU booster
►Find Phone | Anti-Theft (NEW!)
The best "FREE" find my phone tool.
Locate your phone on a map (To control your device remotely, go to https://findphone.cmcm.com)
Make the device yell to find it.
Lock the device to protect your privacy.
► APP & SYSTEM SCANNER
Scan pre-installed and installed apps and the file system to keep your phone safe from virus, trojan, vulnerability, adware, malware and spyware.
► SD CARD SCAN
Scan external SD cards thoroughly to detect and delete threats.
► ON-INSTALL SCAN
Prevent harm to your device with real-time scanning of new applications and updates.
► SCHEDULED SCAN
Routine automatic scanning allows for passive security.
► CALL BLOCKING
Prevent harassment by blocking unwanted phone calls.
► SAFE BROWSING
Block malicious URLs and protect yourself against phishing websites with instant warning notifications.
Our Google+ Beta community: http://goo.gl/4QFbNp
English, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Indonesian, Turkish, German, Portuguese, French, Vietnamese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Hungarian, Croatian, Greek, Malay, Dutch, Slovak, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
Join CM Security translation team: http://goo.gl/Sm3DHO
Easy Photo Editor saves your edited photos in FULL HIRES RESOLUTION! :D
rogier666 on XDA: "[...] it looks like your app is the first (free) photo editor that doesn't kill the exif tags. Congrats!"
Thanks to Aviary Android SDK, you can:
* place texts on your photos
* optimize your photos
* crop your photos
* rotate your photos
* apply effects
* apply photo frames
* add memes
* add stickers / cliparts
* draw on your photos
* and many more...
You can select your local camera photos or choose to browse your Facebook and Dropbox photos and those of your Facebook friends.
Easy Photo Editor also easily integrates with all your existing photo apps: simply use the share/send function of those apps and choose Easy Photo Editor to handle it :)
VIBRATE: Aviary SDK for vibration feedback
INTERNET: Analytics + Ads + Facebook
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Analytics + Ads
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: sdcard access
READ_PHONE_STATE: Analytics + Ads
"Easy Photo Editor Allows You to Edit Your Photo Much Easier - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
* Browse your nandroid backups
* Save files anywhere
* Send files
* Open Files
Easily install single apps from your nandroid backups.
Easily email single apps and files from your nandroid backups or send them to your dropbox or wherever...
Currently supports nandroid backups stored as yaffs2 images (.img) as wells as ext4 images (.ext4.tar).
Should work with ClockWorkMod (CWM) backups and many others that use standard nandroid...
It uses the magnet sensor of your phone to measure the magnetic field around it. Metallic stuff normally produce a magnetic field which can be detected by this app.
Try it with wires in your wall. You will be amazed! :)
Please have a look at the YouTube video and the in-app help to get an idea how it works.
It is supposed to provide the user with the most used and most basic ways to create common QR codes / barcodes (QR code generator) and scan QR codes / barcodes (QR code scanner / reader).
* Scanning QR codes (QR code scanner / QR code reader / barcode reader / scanner) with your camera
* Creating QR codes for your contacts
* Creating QR codes for custom text
* Creating QR codes for your apps
* Creating QR codes for your Wifi configurations
* Creating QR codes for your bookmarks
* Creating QR codes for your clipboard content
* A history of everything you have scanned or created with the app
Feel free to send me any feedback, feature requests, etc via mail! :)
Root NOT required!!!
With Easy App Toolbox you have a lot of useful utilities at hand to handle your apps.
Did you ever want to share an app with a friend that doesn't have the Play Store on his device? No problem with Easy App Toolbox - simply send it to him via Gmail, etc...
Want to take backups of your installed apps because you need to wipe / factory reset your phone? No problem with Easy App Toolbox!
Ever wanted to send an installed app from one of your devices to another device? Not a problem with Easy App Toolbox - simply make a cloud backup on Box.net, Dropbox or Google Drive, and restore the backup on the other device!
If you compare Easy App Toolbox to the lately released Carbon backup app you will quickly notice the one big advantage: the free version of Carbon backup doesn't offer any cloud features (you will have to purchase Carbon backup premium to get the cloud features), where in Easy App Toolbox, you have access to all cloud services in the free version. Plus, of course, the non backup and restore related features of Easy App Toolbox :)
Easy App Toolbox features:
* Send your installed apps (APK files) to your friends (via Gmail, etc...)
* Backup and Restore your apps to/from Dropbox
* Backup and Restore your apps to/from Google Drive
* Backup and Restore your apps to/from Box.net
* Backup and restore your apps to/from SD card
* Backup your apps to your PC
* View many detailed information about your installed apps (permissions, activities, services, files and folders, etc...)
* Easy uninstaller - gives you batch uninstalls :)
In the free version you will have absolute no ads (well, besides my own app wall where you can find my other apps, but that's is totally non intrusive, no popups or banners or anything!) and you will be able to select up to 3 apps in each screen. With a new approach of an in-app purchase, you can inlock unlimited selections easily. And the best part about this: YOU can decide how much this is worth to you :)
Please note: This is the very first BETA release of the app. It will still have some issues, please don't give bad ratings before reaching out to me with some feedback :) Thanks
Photo Sync is the answer!
Photo Sync automatically syncs your camera photos with several cloud services.
Currently supported services:
Your photos are automatically uploaded to private albums.
You can choose to resize them before uploading.
You can choose to only sync via WiFi connection.
Easily backup a selection of your contacts or even all of your contacts to local storage or various cloud services.
Easily restore a selection of your backed up contacts or even all of the backed up contacts from local storage or various cloud services.
Easy Contact Sync features:
* Backup and restore to/from sd card
* Backup and restore to/from Dropbox
* Backup and restore to/from Google Drivce
* Backup and restore to/from Box.net
* Auto Sync feature: Sync all of your contacts to the above destinations once every day
Please note: This is the very first BETA version of the app. It will contain bugs and have issues. If you find one, please send an email before giving bad ratings. Then I can fix it :)
There is a free selection limit of 3 contacts at a time. For unlimited selections and the auto-sync service, you need to purchase an in-app purchase item. But as usual, YOU can freely decide how much you want to pay! :)
This is the "crowd-powered" edition of the app. What does that mean? The available APIs to query for app versions are mostly out of date most of the time :( To overcome this issue, I had the following idea:
Users are querying for app versions of their installed apps all the time. Why not just send THEIR app version infos with the query and build the database with THOSE infos.
That way, we are totally independent of any third-party API or anything (even the Play Store itself!). All the information comes from real users and their actually installed apps. I hope this approach will work out well.
Enjoy realtime-app-version-informations! :)
Privacy notice: The app version infos are transmitted totally anonymous! There are 3 elements transfered for each
app: package name, version code an version name. That's it, no device id, email address, or anything!
PLEASE instead of posting bad ratings, send me email so that i can fix possible bugs. I cannot react to bad ratings nor can i fix those bugs :(
Android Market update notification not working properly for you? No problem! App Update Notifier (Crowd Edition) is the solution.
App Update Notifier (Crowd Edition) not only checks apps that you installed through the Android Market, but ALL your installed apps, even those from third party markets...
Also features an optional background service which notifies you automatically if new updates for your installed apps become available.
Please note: this is the very first BETA release of the app. I'm sure there are some issues, but I'm going to be fixing those asap. So please send me feedback and crash reports via email instead of giving bad ratings, thanks :)
The rule of the game is fairly simple:
You get 5 random trailers of your chosen category and you get 10 seconds to guess the movie title of each trailer. Get more points by giving more correct answers and by giving those answer more quickly! :)
"Movie Trailer Quiz" offers:
* Many different categories
* Global online leaderboards (friends, 24h, global)
* Ability to browse through all available trailers and watch them in full length
I will frequently push updates with additional trailers!!!
"Movie Trailer Quiz" is completely ad-free!
For the techies among you:
"Movie Trailer Quiz" is my first app that makes heavy use of the lately released new YouTube Android API. There still are some issues with the API, but I worked around those. But as Google will released updates for the API, I will update the app, too.
Right on your phone!
* Twitter @Diablo3official
* Twitter search
* Google+ search
* Youtube videos
* Various RSS feeds
Please note that this is the very first version of the app. Please send feedback and bug reports via email and don't give bad ratings (i cannot respond to ratings!)
Easy Cloud Notes provides:
* Text Notes
* Checklist Notes
* Photo Notes
* Audio Notes
* Drawing Notes (coming soon)
Well, that is what most of the notes apps offer... But Easy Cloud Notes offers one more awesome feature:
SYNC WITH VARIOUS CLOUD SERVICES - IN PARALLEL !!!
Easy Cloud Notes can sync your notes with:
* Google Drive
You can enable as many cloud services as you like and Easy Cloud Notes will keep your notes synced across all enabled services.
In this beta version, there is even basic support for multiple devices to be synced.
Help localize to your language: http://www.getlocalization.com/EasyCloudNotes/
Issue Tracker: https://bitbucket.org/Goddchen/cloudnotes/issues
Get news from:
* Twitter (@GuildWars2 + search)
* Google+ search stream
* Youtube videos
* Numerous RSS feeds
Please note that this is the very first version. Please send bug reports and feedback via email instead of giving bad ratings.
You can also submit new sources via the app and i will integrate them.
View all the quotes and jokes sorted:
* By Date
* By Rating
* By Viewcount
Currently has the following categories (feel free to suggest new ones via mail!):
* Chuck Norris Jokes
* Drinking Toasts
* Fortune Cookie Quotes
* Pickup Lines
* Yo Mama Jokes
Includes a "Submit Quote" feature where you can submit new quotes and jokes. After review/approval, they will be added to the app.
The app has an auto update feature (can be configured or turned off) that loads fresh quotes and jokes from the server.
And now... Have fun :)
What do you expect from a burst shot camera app?
1) Different burst shot modes
2) Easy selection process of your favorite burst shot photos
3) Easy sharing of your burst shot photos
"Easy Burst Camera" provides exactly these core features in an easy and yet powerful way.
* Hold release button to continuously shoot pictures
* Set the interval of burst shots (from 100ms to 2sec)
* Enable auto release mode
* Set the number of pictures that should be taken
* Share your burst shot photos via email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc...
* Create an animated GIF from your burst shot photos
Please note: This app is still in beta status. If you find any bugs, don't hesitate to contact me via mail and I'll do my best to fix it :)