The only thing I do not like is 5 second ad when you open the app. It is good for contacting family or friends in emergency but useless for contacting authorities since dialing 911 is faster than alerting them after a 5 second ad.
Keeps popping up all the time Annoying I can't even read Facebook without it opening. I think it is when the location service is used by any other app it opens.
1000,000,0000 All apps
* BLUETOOTH (BLE) SOS BUTTON
* SOS message also as e-mail
* Coordinates by WLAN or radio towers if GPS fails
* Silent SOS from lockscreen
* Fall-Detection (Walking, Jogging, Bike)
* Voice activation for panic alert
* Timer accuracy
* Quick Panic-SMS from lockscreen and status bar notification.
* Emergency user info on lockscreen
Doctors and pharmacies on duty in South Tyrol, with hospitals & emergency number
The HelpAge SOS App seeks to provide Emergency,Information critical for Elders.