Measure, visualize, compare and store your instrument sustain based on note-wise harmonics analysis. Designed to be used with instruments of plucked/hammered strings like guitars, basses, ukuleles, mandolins, pianos etc.
- Sustain measurement (Amplitude chart, Sustain bargraphs)
- Sustain protocol & Overlay comparison & storage
- Harmonic Tuner +/- 0.1 Cent, displaying frequency & inharmonicity
- Reference pitch (Concert A) range: 320...604 Hz (precision 0.1Hz)
- Quickly set Reference Pitch from current tuning note
- Chromatic Reference Tone Generator (4 Waveforms, 7 Octaves)
- Harmonic-wise level bargraphs (up to 16 harmonics)
Trial features of Harmonic Tuner Suite*:
- Harmonic-wise tuning and frequency bargraphs (up to 16 harmonics)
- Strobe look tuner (up to 16 individual harmonics)
* See Harmonic Tuner Website for a table of Harmonic Tuner's versions and their features and more details.
Sustain Analyzer estimates how fast the harmonics levels of a note decrease over time. The level and sustain envelopes of a note's harmonics define its timbre. The app shows amplitude graphs of each measured harmonic and its sustain as dB/s metric and decay time (seconds, T60).
With Sustain Analyzer's protocol and overlay features your can quickly visualize how sustain changes along an instrument's note range, for example to detect dead spots and wolf notes.