"Mjum" is your all-in-one, free of charge recipe manager: With „Mjum“ you can easily collect, save and organize recipes from all types of print and online sources – from cooking magazines and books to food websites and blogs.
We constantly find delicious cooking or baking recipes that inspire us: Either by browsing through the newest cookbook from Jamie Oliver, the latest issue of „Taste of Home“ or „BBC Good Food“, visiting websites like „allrecipes.com“ or the hippest new online food blog. If we go ahead and try to save one of these recipes, we tend to somehow save and store them in the most different of places, never knowing where exactly we can find what we have in mind the next time we are thinking about one specific recipe.
"Mjum" was developed out of the need for storing and managing all our recipes in one place, no matter whether they come from print or online. Vegan, vegetarian, low carb, barbecue, Italian, Mexican, Indian or Vietnamese recipes can now be collected and categorized in your personal cookbooks with “Mjum”, and regardless in which magazine or on which blog you stumble upon them.
With "Mjum Recipe Scanner & Manager" you can easily:
• Scan, digitalize and manage baking or cooking recipes from print cookbooks or magazines
• Import recipes from cooking websites or blogs into your „Mjum“ - personal recipe cookbooks
• Take pictures of handwritten recipes and organize them in different cookbooks
• Directly enter your personal recipes into Mjum
• Organize all you recipes in your own cookbooks
• Scale ingredients to your desired servings
• Create, export and share the list of ingredients
• Share recipes and even whole cookbooks with your family and friends through “Mjum”
• Create your Mjum-Account (Google-, Facebook- or Mail login) for free and access your recipes and cookbooks from other devices too
• Access your recipes or lists of ingredients even without an internet connection
Collect and organize recipes from print and online in the same place:
Recipes from print cookbooks and magazines can be scanned and digitalized easily: The scanner, which is specifically designed for recipes, detects which part of the recipe contains the ingredients and which one the preparation steps and saves them separately as editable text. Recipes from online sources (cooking websites and blogs) can be imported into Mjum with just one click.
Scale ingredients to your desired servings:
Adjust the number of servings and Mjum automatically recalculates the quantities of the ingredients.
Use „Cooking mode“:
In „cooking mode“ your device stays active for the whole cooking session. For an easy handling, the recipe is displayed in step by step cooking instructions and cooking times as well as ingredients are highlighted.
Export and share the list of ingredients:
The ingredients and quantities can easily be exported for you in order to paste them into your shopping list. They are sharable via mail, message, Whatsapp, Viber, Wunderlist, etc.