Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
Europe rail provides rail schedules between main cities.
- For planning Europe travel by rail
- Check rail scehdules
- Simple user interface
- Travel times map
- 2.2 Froyo OS and multi-touch are required
For more information, visit www.eurail.com or www.oebb.at/en
유럽 여행 기차 지하철
Métro Europe Voyage Train
ヨーロッパ 旅行 電車 地下鉄
地铁 列车 旅欧
Tren subterráneo Viajes
Eurail urail eu
Indian Rail news also available in this app.
This app is the best way to book Indian Rail tickets and it is 100% secure and safe. It doesn't track any data except by Google Analytics . You can also check out that option if you want.
Complete All In One app for Indian Rail. Enjoy.
1>Ticket booking including TATKAL
2> IRCTC website dircet access in two version - mobile (beta) and also web version
3> PNR status.
4> Seat Availability Check
6> Train Status Live
7> Time Table Of Indian Rail
8> Local Train Time Table
9> Contact no for Indian Rail
10> Rail News (Hindi)
11>Rail News (English)
12> FoodService by Travelkhana.com
Please downlaod and use this app . I hope you will enjoy .
This App works best in 3G or High speed Internet connection
Please give a good rating and comment if you like this app.
Enjoy IRCTC (Indian Rail ) App.
Disclaimer : All the contents are directly linked to IRCTC or other websites. We are not copyright holder of the respective websites. We help rail user to find all product in a single app. For any copyright violation please mail me.
We have NO affiliate connection with any website (for example Travelkhana.com or runningstatus.in or IRCTC ).
Download application for booking your train tickets for traveling in Europe and France.
By booking your trip, choose the e-ticket service and receive by mail a confirmation e-ticket registered, containing the summary of your trip. Just print it whenever you want. No more risk of forgetting or losing your ticket: You can print it and reprint it until the departure of your train.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Features are for example:
- Plan yor trip between two addresses/stops.
- Subscribe and get notification if there is any problem with your trips.
- Locate the nearest stop via gps.
- Easy presentation of the trips.
- Trip presentation on a map.
- Price and sms-codes.
- Accessibility information.
- Disturbance information and new trips suggestions if your trips is not possible due to delays (Real time information is not available everywhere).
- Real time timetable for stops.
- Traffic disturbances (in Swedish)
- Gadgets for stops and trips.
- Interactive and fully integrated Trip Planner
- All Ireland coverage including rural locations as well as cities such as Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Waterford
- All licensed public transport operators included
- All modes of public transport including trains, buses, and trams from transport providers such as Dublin Bus, Luas, Bus Éireann, DART, Commuter Rail, AirCoach, GoBe, Matthews Coaches etc
- Displays stops near you
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using “my location”
- Updating maps “on the go”
- Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
- Email and In calendar functions
The app is being continually developed, service data is being updated and improved. We welcome your feedback about this app, to send us an email please click the “info” button on your phone when you are using the app.
Find the cheapest fares for your journey in our app, taking the confusion out of ticket prices.
Once you've found your ticket, buy it inside the application, then collect from the station or have it delivered to your home.
Set up SMS alerts to get an instant update on any disruption to your chosen journey.
View live departure and arrival boards from your phone.
Find your nearest stations using GPS, then plan your journey home - we'll even show you where the station is on a map.
Questions, comments or suggestions?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org We're happy to hear from you and will answer all emails!
Route Between Stations- Selecting the starting and destination stations will display the user the Fares, Distance, Approximate Travel time, stations in between with change over station and the route map with plotting of the route on the map.
Station Info – Selecting a station will give you various useful information about the station like First and Last train timings, Platforms, Gates and directions, contact numbers, Tourist spots near that station, parking, feeder services etc.
Nearest metro station – This section will show you the nearest metro stations from your current place.
Other sections i.e. Tour guide, Metro Museum, Lost and found and Other info will give various other useful information to the user.
No longer do you need to carry the paper timetable nor constantly look up times online!
Now supports Multijourney routes!
This is not an official Translink application, we are in no way affiliated.
* Supports multiple trains in a single journey!
* Favourite stations and routes on the dashboard!
* Delay notifications in app, from Translink's Twitter page
* Station page containing all arrivals, links to maps and directions.
* Alarm for your train
* See were your train should be on the map!
(Timetables aren't accurate on special holidays such as Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, St Patrick's Day, Easter weekend, May Day, July Holidays and other public holidays)
NI Railways, Northern Ireland Railways, Translink Timetable App, timetables, train times, NIR
Features of the Rail Europe’s My Train Companion App include:
1. My Trip
With the integrated reminder, the App informs you about your upcoming trips. Check the time of departure and arrival, and plan your journey accordingly. Retrieve all important information about your train tickets including the train on board which you will be travelling, the selected class of service, passenger names, the period of validity and the countries included in your rail pass, etc. Plus you can keep a track of all your past trips.
2. Station guide
Browse our station guide at will and see the location of a railway station on a map, its address and boarding platform details.
3. Train finder
Find trains connecting two cities along with the time of departure and time of arrival. Practical if you have a rail pass which includes the departure and arrival city!
4. Agenda synchronisation
Save your upcoming trips to the agenda of your mobile device. Get a reminder about the day and time of departure of your train!
5. Customer support
Need help with refund request or a specific question? Contact us in one simple step or find the answers to the most frequently asked questions, which are classified according to different steps of a journey.
*** Rail Europe cannot be held liable in case of inaccuracy of the information provided on the My Train Companion App. Travellers should refer to Rail Europe’s website for further information. ***
Rail Europe is the worldwide leader of train tickets.
London Tube Map 2013 (werkt offline)
Live-Tube Status / Trein Updates (tube.lu)
Live-Bus Status / Bus tijden (TFL)
Leef Tube / trein vertrektijden (TFL)
Plan A Journey / Route (TFL)
Bel voor een taxi (Call-A-Cab)
Betaal Congestion Charge (TFL)
(TFL) diensten vereisen toegang tot internet voor actuele informatie en worden rechtstreeks door Transport for London
New features! Get the latest updates on rail and bus service status, train arrivals, and other important announcements directly.
Featuring MyRapid Journey Planner formatted to fit perfectly on mobile with detailed routing and fare info for rails and buses. Plus, this version also automatically recommends you the cheapest route first.
Rail networks map with high-quality, pinch-to-zoom, and touch-select-enabled interface.
Search for nearby LRT, bus, monorail or any other station based on your current location (via Google Maps).
Save route for offline viewing and share via email, MMS, bluetooth and social networks (note: this function requires the corresponding social network app installed).
Compatible with any phone sizes and tablets. Plus hardware accelerated graphics on compatible device.
Routing and fare info are obtained from the official sites for most up to date data.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months (12 Issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Coming soon - System map, auto refresh and more!
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo!
☆ The only SOCIAL app for train travelers in Italy!
- Search timetables
- Search train by number
- Save timetables for offline viewing
- Delays in real time
- Share informations abount trains with other users
- Detailed the train stops
- Price of tickets
- Purchase tickets from the app or browser
☆ PRO version
The full version includes widgets, notifications, maps and much more
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
“Echt de beste ov app ooit! Interactief, compleet, accuraat en snel! Gebruiksvriendelijk en briljant in zijn eenvoud. 9292 er direct afgekieperd!” (R. Kompier)
• Routeplanner: de app kiest de beste route met het soort openbaar vervoer transport naar keuze (bus,trein, tram, metro)
• Niet meer wachten op het station – de vertrektijden zijn niet altijd volgens de dienstregeling, met deze routeplanner app zie je het transport live naderen op de kaart en kan je precies op het juiste moment naar het station gaan
• Dynamische verwachte aankomsttijd info–zie alle tijden van aankomst, live op je mobiel,aangepast tijdens je reis
• Crowd-sourced meldingen - Ontvang en verzend zelf meldingen vanaf je mobiel, redenen voor te late vertrektijden en drukte op alle lijnen van bijv. NS,Arriva,Connexxion en het hele transport net
• Ontmoetingen - Deel je route via je mobiel, om elkaar zo makkelijk te ontmoeten tijdens het reizen met openbaar vervoer
• Real-time waarschuwingen – ontvang en maak live meldingen over: drukte, voorzieningen zoals WiFi en rolstoelvriendelijkheid en veranderde dienstregeling en tijden
Moovit’s live gegevens worden gegenereerd door onze gebruikers. Door simpelweg moovit aan te houden, draag je anoniem bij aan real-time informatie op de route. Hoe meer Moovit gebruikt wordt, des te beter de live data. Dus doe mee en vertel het je vrienden!