Purchase tickets for any ÖBB connection in Austria – or simply call up your ticket on your smartphone after purchasing it on the Internet.
For routes in Austria, you can also have your VORTEILSCARD on your smartphone, so that you can be sure to carry it with you at all times. The only thing you need for this is your personal “meineÖBB” account.
ÖBB-Mobile tickets are also available for many connections to Germany, Northern Italy and Switzerland, as well as for selected tickets offered by the transport associations in Upper Austria and Styria.
Your ticket purchase via smartphone:
* Start the ÖBB App and search for your connection
* Enter your personal data
* Pay via credit card, paybox or BUSINESScard
The ticket is saved on your device, so that you do not need an Internet connection when the ticket is inspected.
Advantages of a “meineÖBB” account:
* Save favourite routes and payment information – you will never have to enter them again
* Book online, and receive the ticket on your mobile phone: print-outs are a thing of the past.
* Buy your ticket and receive it later. If your plans change in the meantime, you can still cancel your ticket according to the applicable terms and conditions.
Further information is available at oebb.at.
Have a good trip!
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.1
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
Angezeigt werden Webseiten der ÖBB.
Es gibt auch eine Version ohne Werbung: AbfahrtsmonitorPro
Stationen können in der App selbst hinzugefügt werden. Dazu einfach auf der Startseite Menü und dann Station suchen auswählen.
Falls dabei Probleme gibt, bitte ein E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org und nicht in den Kommentaren im Market, weil ich nicht nachfragen kann, falls notwendig.
Diese Anwendung verwendet Google Analytics. Google Analytics wird eingesetzt um Optimierungen des Programms zu ermöglichen. Es werden keine Personenbezogenen-Daten erfasst.
With DB Navigator the Deutsche Bahn AG offers you the most comprehensive information service for your journey by ICE, IC, by regional transport, by underground train, bus and tram. The DB Navigator provides access to the timetables of more than 250,000 stops and stations in Germany and Europe - all up-to-date and in real time.
With the new DB Navigator, the mobile services of Deutsche Bahn are now combined in one single app.
Stay informed, book an manage your tickets in a comfortable way in DB Navigator.
Your privacy is important to us.
The use of the DB Navigator requires the following permissions:
To use your current location als start/destination or to determin stops nearby.
To save connection Information in the calendar. The app will not read other calendar entries.
To select an adress from your adressbook. The registered address of your selected contact is transferred to the start/destination and used for the connection request.
The permissions are used exclusively within the mobile device for the purposes described. If you do not want to use these comfort features, you can deactivate them with the new feature in the DB Navigator settings menu.
So, get the app, purchase or download a ticket and off you go!
- Purchase of Single Ticket, Day Ticket, 24h, 48h and 72 h tickets in Vienna, as well as weekly and monthly passes
- The tickets are personalized for yourself or for a person going with you
- One-time registration (same account as for the Wiener Linien Online Ticketshop)
- Pay with your credit card with option to store it securely for repeated purchases
- Store fully configured tickets as favorites for faster purchase
Have a good trip!
Nextstop provides an information service in real time for all public transport lines of Vienna City. The current timetable and information of departure times of all stations are at your hands in no time. Additionally, to allow a better orientation, stations can be displayed on a road map. For route calculation, the departure and destination points can be either stations or positions on the road map. Nextstop shows you your route, from door to door including all footpaths. With nextstop you get important information for your travel all the time and always up to date. Where and when with nextstop
Start nextstop and see immediately the departures of surrounding stations!
Have a good trip wishes you nextstop.at
works with the transit agency: Wiener Linien - VOR - Public Transport Transit Austria - Öffis
* Automatically shows all public transit routes near you
* Find departure times from stations
* Find stations and get directions
* Multimodal trip planner from Door to door
* Display stations in road map
* Route including footpaths and taxi
* Uses real-time predictions
* Text message ticket generator (Single / day ticket)
* Network plan - including Nightliner
* Disorders, Maintenance & News
★ Perfect! works perfectly, provides all required information.
★ Great app..all you need!
★ Excellent public transport app.
… and many more ☺
Found an error?
Please let us know:
Timetable information and station's departure times are provided from Wiener Linien and VOR companies. For this reason, all delivered results and the availability of the service cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us before you leave a bad review. Thank you!
LIcense for timetable information: Open Government Wien
Stadt Wien – data.wien.gv.at
Wiener Linien – real-time information and routing
Tel.: +43 (0)1 7909 / 0
Vienna, timetable Vienna, Wien, Wiener Linien, public Wien, Willi, Zug, Train, OEBB, OBB, Fahrplan Wien, Öffi, Bahn, Bus, O-Bus, U-Bahn, Bim, Straßenbahn, Ticket, Öffentlich, Öffi, Öffis, Scotty ,Public transport, Taxi, scout, Abfahrt, Abfahrtszeit, Qando, Bus Fahrplan, Fahrplan Öbb, postbus, westbahn, AST, Schulbus, Westbus, Auskunft, Nightline, Wiener Linien, Wann, Abfahrt, Route, Trip, Metro, U-Bahn
New Premium Features
Support the app development and get awesome new features. Choose between public transport providers, get realtime disorders and many more...
PRO Version now on Google Play:
Verfolgen Sie die Züge des DB Nah- und Fernverkehrs live im DB Zugradar und grenzen Sie durch den Filter die Darstellung der Verkehrsmittel (Fernverkehr (ICE und IC/EC), Nahverkehr) und Bahnhöfe ein.
Der DB Zugradar stellt auf einer dynamischen Karte das gesamte Streckennetz der Deutschen Bahn dar.
Mit dem DB Zugradar können Sie das aktuelle Betriebsgeschehen aller DB-Züge auf einen Blick verfolgen. Damit wird Ihnen beispielsweise die aktuelle Situation einer ausgewählten Zugfahrt schnell und einfach visualisiert und die Pünktlichkeitslage in Echtzeit angezeigt.
Wichtige Hinweise zur Darstellung:
Die Zugpositionen werden auf Basis von Prognosen berechnet.
Es werden keine Positionsdaten verwendet (GPS).
Dies kann zu kleineren Unschärfen in der Darstellung auf der Karte führen.
Entdecken Sie mit der neuen WESTbahn App die WESTbahn!
Verwalten Sie alles Wichtige rund um Ihre Fahrt mit der WESTbahn.
Finden Sie Ihre Tickets!
Die neue WESTbahn App hilft Ihnen dabei, über aktuelle und bereits genutzte Tickets den Überblick zu behalten. Außerdem speichern wir Ihre Tickets aus Ihrem Mein WESTbahn Account auf Ihrem Gerät.
Behalten Sie den Überblick!
Die neue WESTbahn App zeigt Ihnen immer, wie Sie mit uns unterwegs sind!
Definieren Sie Ihren Wunschbahnhof!
Die neue WESTbahn App zeigt Ihnen die besten Reiseverbindungen von und zu diesem Bahnhof an, schnell und ohne Aufwand!
NOTE: we suggest all users with Android 4.0 and higher to use the new app "Trenìt!", which has extra features: it also includes Italo trains, it gives you a complete view of all types of available tickets, the maps with the stops is available, plus much more.
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo!
☆ The only SOCIAL app for train travelers in Italy!
- Search timetables
- Search train by number
- Save timetables for offline viewing
- Delays in real time
- Share informations abount trains with other users
- Detailed the train stops
- Price of tickets
- Purchase tickets from the app or browser
☆ PRO version
The full version includes widgets, notifications, maps and much more
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
Please note: for customers of SBB Businesstravel there is the "SBB Mobile Business" app.
SBB Mobile is your mobile connection to public transport and offers you the following functions:
• Timetable enquiries for national, international and city connections.
• Search for stations, stops and (contact) addresses with GPS support, connections with carriage of bicycles and barrier-free connections.
• Display of connections and travel information (in real time).
• Occupancy forecast.
• "Take me home" function.
• Departure and arrival tables.
• Display of interim stops as well as journey information in real time.
• Map views of start and destination locations.
• Map views of start and destination locations.
• Calendar import and e-mailing of timetable connections.
• Selection of favourites.
• Purchasing and display of public transport tickets in Switzerland for up to 8 passengers.
• The offer includes single tickets, fare network tickets, 1-day travelpasses, supersaver tickets, class upgrades and seat reservations for Switzerland.
• Payment can be made by credit card or PostFinance card. The precondition is one-off registration in SBB Ticket Shop (menu item "Tickets").
Further information: www.sbb.ch/mobile
Data security and authorisations
Why does SBB Mobile require authorisations?
To use the "take me home" function and display the stops in the vicinity of the current location, the GPS function must be active.
To transmit timetable and ticket request enquiries.
So that you import passengers travelling with you from the address book when you purchase tickets and can select contact addresses as destinations for timetable enquiries.
Calendar and e-mail.
To import timetable information into the calendar, SBB Mobile Business requires writing and reading rights.
For the offline functions such as lists of stops, connections (history and favourites) and purchasing tickets.
Deactivate standby mode.
Prevents the smartphone screen being turned off and the device being put on standby before you have received a push notification.
Control vibration alarm.
So that the device can vibrate when a push notification comes in.
Android camera hardware control elements.
To be able to use the integrated QR reader.
A possible delay is displayed, too.
The time schedule table is zoom-able.
Some stations are accessible directly for fast access.
The index buttons provide access to all Austrian railway stations.
A history list (up to 40 stations) is provided.
You may use all information for private use only.
Note: different browsers produce different layouts.
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Using Prontotreno you can :
see the timetable and purchase your ticket.
save your trip details into the agenda
receive a notification with your trip information when you are nearby the departing station
change your reservation or refund it
check the real time tracking of a train on the current day.
Moreover you have 4 widgets in order to :
- have your tickets available at your fingertip
- Perform a quick search on your preferred routes
- Check the status of your usual trains
- Check the departures screen of your reference stations
The app now also gives you real-time flight information from Bremen Airport, while you are on your way.
You can also access information about connections, platforms, routes on foot or maps of routes.
Furthermore, you can access an overview of the stations and travel options in your immediate vicinity based on your current location. And last but not least, you can call up information about the various stations.
The VBN app will keep you up to date - simply subscribe to the push service, and you will receive latest news about your daily connections. All information regarding your selected route will be messaged to you automatically, once you have configured your subscription service to your requirements.
If you are ever lost and do not know, where the closest station might be, simply use the augmented reality function and look around with the camera of your device.
Additionally you can use widgets to have an even faster access to your favourites and real time information.
Real-time information is available for the following carriers:
Outside the Lower Saxony transport association real-time information is also available for the Hamburger Hochbahn (U-Bahn / metro), regional busses in Braunschweig und the trams in Rostock.
The app will access your contacts so that you will be able to select an address as starting point or destination for the connection search function. This access right will not be needed for any other purpose. You can change this access right at any time via the settings.
Should you decide to subscribe to the push service an anonymous device ID will be stored on our server in order to allow us to send you the requested information.
VBN is working continuously on the further improvement of our app, and we are looking forward to receiving your suggestions and opinions. You can help improve our services to you! Send your feedback to email@example.com. Thank you in advance!
The VBN app was funded by Landesnahverkehrsgesellschaft Niedersachsen GmbH (LNVG) and Zweckverband Verkehrsverbund Bremen/Niedersachsen (ZVBN).
The integration of the flight data was realized in the project Green Sustainable Airports (GSA) in the context of the Interreg IV B North Sea Region Programme, supported by the European Union – The European Regional Development Fund.