“Life saver! Increased my number of deliveries by 40%”
“Off the chain.... as a Fedex Ground Contractor this helps TREMENDOUSLY!”
“For Hustlers: The Best App Money Can Buy “
Are You a Road Warrior?
Road Warrior is a reliable route planning app designed for the traveling professional. Road Warrior makes it easy for you to plan your daily route, schedule stops, and prioritize your daily deliveries based on destination and client availability. The routing software adjusts to real-time road conditions, equipping you with the most optimized route available.
Who Are Our Road Warriors?
• Couriers (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL, independents)
• LTL Carriers
• Delivery Drivers
• Sales Reps
• Insurance Agents
• Small Business Owners
Create Effective Daily Routes
• Plan daily driving routes with multiple stop destinations (8 free, 120 pro).
• Optimize your route stops based on driving, biking, or walking (daily: 50 free, 500 pro).
• Flawless integration to 3rd party navigation apps (GMaps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon).
• Adjust route plan in seconds with manual drag & drop ease.
• Round trip option enables you to create closed loop routes.
• Add time windows so you arrive during open hours.
• Track your route activity with check-ins.
Share, Search, Filter Your Routes
• Share your routes plans with email or text.
• Add new addresses quickly with the auto-complete search bar.
• Search for new addresses from the web, previously saved locations, or your contacts.
• Filter saved destinations by #hashtags makes planning your daily route easier.
Upload, Download Your Routes (PRO only)
• Upload addresses from Excel(.XLSX or .CSV) via the web:
• Download route activity from the web to Excel for analysis (PRO only):
The Professional upgrade unlocks premium features of Road Warrior 2.0. Pro users will enjoy the ability to optimize routes with extended number of stops, as well as higher limits for search and total optimized stops per day. Road Warrior Pro is now available for $5 per month. Your time is worth it.
For more BASIC vs PRO details, see the comparison chart: http://goo.gl/dhxmmn
Road Map for Future Versions
Version 2.0: Professional Upgrade.
• Web Version (6-12 months)
• iOS Version (6-12 months)
Version 3.0: Team Road Warrior
Road Warrior requires Google Maps and Google Play to be installed and up to date. If you encounter any problems with the app, please email email@example.com.
For Geeks Only
Road Warrior solves one of the most complex challenges known to computer science, the Travelling Salesman Problem (TSP, TSPTW). Road Warrior elegantly solves the TSP with a custom genetic algorithm specifically tailored for the mobile professional. This type of productivity software is has been used by large transportation companies (FedEx, UPS) for decades to optimize routes for high levels of efficiency. For the first time ever, this powerful software is made available to Android users.
Easy access to plan journeys and departures for metro, bus, tram cars and trains.
- Auto completion of stations and addresses
- Point on map to select points
- Shortcuts for favourite journeys, nearby stations and departures (long press on home to add)
- Real-time departures for metro, bus, trains and tram cars
- Traffic status and deviations
- SMS ticket
- Swedish, English and Spanish translations
Join the G+ community to take part of early releases and ask questions, https://plus.google.com/communities/112536937011202734088. On Twitter as @sthlmtraveling
Permissions and explanations of why required
- Network communication – Required to get information
- Your location – Required to perform searches based on your location
- Your accounts (Read Google service configuration) – Required to show maps, this does not mean the app have access to or can read information from your Google Account.
- Storage – Required to cache map tiles, the app can not access or modify other content than it's own on the SD card.
- System tools (prevent sleeping, start at boot) – Required to fetch and show deviation notifications
+ Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and environmental impact
+ Automatic trips between home, work and events in your calendar
+ Real-time transit information
+ Public transport schedules/timetables
+ Plan trips according to your preferences.
+ Get reminders for your upcoming trips—always arrive at your events on time.
+ Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
+ Search for points of interest and businesses
+ Widget, timetable, saved trips.
- Argentina: Bahia Blanca
- Australia: Adelaide, Brisbane [*], Canberra, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney [*]
- Canada: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal [*], Ottawa, Quebec City, Thunder Bay [*], Toronto [*], Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
- Chile: Santiago
- England: London, Manchester
- Finland: Helsinki [*]
- France: Bordeaux, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Toulouse
- Germany: Berlin, Potsdam
- Hungary: Budapest
- Ireland: Dublin
- Italy: Milan, Rome, Trentino, Turin
- Mexico: Mexico City
- Netherlands: Amsterdam [*], The Hague [*], Rotterdam [*], Utrecht [*]
- New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch [*], Wellington
- Norway: Oslo, Stavanger
- Spain: Madrid
- USA: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore [*], Boston [*], Boulder, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Worth, Honolulu, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles [*], Louisville, Miami, Minneapolis, New York [*], Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland [*], Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Antonio, San Francisco [*], Santa Rosa, Seattle, St. Luois, St. Paul, Tampa, Washington DC [*]
- Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City
[*] including real-time data
Follow us on https://twitter.com/TripGo
Du förtjänar en modern och fantastisk reseplanerare, och här har du den. Genom en kombination av modern och enkel design, väl genomtänkta detaljer och snabba sökningar kommer du aldrig missa en buss igen!
Kort och gott; den gör vad den ska och den gör det bra!
* Modernt och stilrent utseende.
* Tidigare och senare resor.
* Dra ner för att uppdatera.
* Karta över gångvägar.
* Enkelt favoritsystem.
* Avancerade inställningar.
* Stabila och snabba sökningar.
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch, Edmonton
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, MetroTas, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VRE, VTA, Yolobus, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card, MetroTas Green Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Hobart (Tasmania)
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Fresno, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
- Interactive and fully integrated Trip Planner
- All Ireland coverage including rural locations as well as cities such as Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Waterford
- All licensed public transport operators included
- All modes of public transport including trains, buses, and trams from transport providers such as Dublin Bus, Luas, Bus Éireann, DART, Commuter Rail, AirCoach, GoBe, Matthews Coaches etc
- Displays stops near you
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using “my location”
- Updating maps “on the go”
- Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
- Email and In calendar functions
The app is being continually developed, service data is being updated and improved. We welcome your feedback about this app, to send us an email please click the “info” button on your phone when you are using the app.
Res enkelt i Stockholm med Reseplanerare som är en reseplanerare för SL (Storstockholms Lokaltrafik).
* Autokomplettering av hållplatser och adresser
* Välj start och mål från karta
* Realtidsinformation för tunnelbana, buss, lokalbana och pendeltåg
Nätverkskommunikation – Krävs för att kunna hämta information.
Din plats – Krävs för att söka efter nuvarande position.
Dina konton (läs konfiguration av tjänster från Google) – Krävs för att kunna visa kartor, appen har ej tillgång till ditt Google konto och kan alltså inte utläsa någon information därifrån.
Systemverktyg (viloläge, starta automatiskt) – Krävs för att kunna göra aviseringar för störningar.
IT'S THE MOST DOWNLOADED AND USED, Multi Stop Mobile Route Planning Software On The Planet
Route4Me is used by Tens of Thousands of Businesses - in Hundreds of Different Industries
AND It's already being used by thousands of individual UPS, FedEx, and OnTrac drivers to make deliveries to your home.
They Benefit Greatly
By Using The Undisputed Industry Leader: Route4Me
Read The Full Page Below And Discover
All The Ways YOU Will Benefit Too.
Do you like being late to appointments, work, or any other place you have to visit?
Do you like driving to one part of town, only to go back where you came from 20 minutes later?
It doesn't matter if you're self-employed, work for a small business, or a big company, the time you're wasting is YOURS.
Unlike ANY OTHER routing or navigation system in the AppStore, Route4Me INSTANTLY re-sequences your ENTIRE route in the correct order, so that you don't zig-zag across town.
Route4Me is THE route planner for pro roadwarriors, field-sales, field-service, real estate, deliveries, technicians, airport routes, or any other type of multi-destination trips. Enter addresses, zip codes, cities, states, or airport codes and Route4me will optimize the route for you - in seconds!
And even IF your employer reimburses you for gas or per stop visited, use the time you save driving around for a longer lunch, get off work early, watch a movie, or spend time with your family.
- - - - > DOWNLOAD ROUTE4ME FOR FREE NOW < - - - - - -
Route4Me's app makes your multi-destination trips quick and easy. Unlike most navigation systems, Route4Me gives you the most optimal route when you need to go more than one place. Save time, money, and miles by optimizing your routes.
Route4Me presents your route in multiple formats and offers a map interface as well.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Reviews from the Experts
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Route4Me is an online service that tells you the most efficient route to complete all your errands; just put in the addresses, and let it work its magic.
***WALL STREET JOURNAL***
Route4me optimizes your route when traveling to multiple destinations, allowing you to enter up to 200 addresses per route. Route4me claims that routes are usually 25-35% shorter after being optimized.
The app could be particularly helpful for small business owners who regularly make multiple deliveries in a single trip.
***CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR***
Route4me.com won't run your errands for you but it simplifies the task. Type in all the addresses you need to go to (up to 10), and the site will calculate the shortest route and provide directions.
Need to visit our vendor and a few clients this afternoon? You could eyeball the map to pick the best route, or you could do it the scientific way. Here’s a Web site that will find the most efficient route to all your destinations quickly and easily — complete with driving directions.
Route optimization for these industries:
Airport Shuttle Service
Beverage Machine Refills
Education / Tutor
Farming & Agriculture
Food - Delivery
Food - Catering
Food - Bakery
Food - Chefs
Heating & AC
Laundromat / Cleaners
Printing & Press
Propane & Energy Delivery
Auto Vehicle Transport
Fast, efficient route planning, cuts delivery time, saves money on fuel, pleases your existing customers and frees you up to serve new business.
Routing and Scheduling Optimization made easy.
For Transport and Field Service.
Single user / Multi route optimisation and task assignment.
Route planning multiple locations in just 3 easy steps with our Smart Route Planner
1. Download the application from Google play and make a free account.
2. Upload your address list from an Excel spreadsheet or type them in.
3. Export your address to MySmartRoute mobile route planner, find the best route and get driving directions.
Try it now for free!
* store and map unlimited locations
* save unlimited routes
* plan as many as 150 addresses per run (free up to 30 locations per run)
* 3 Optimization Goals: Minimize Distance, Minimize Time, Balance Distance and Time
* round trip
* time windows
* avoid tolls
* avoid highways
* import contacts from Excel, Text, CSV (coming soon)
MySmartRoute will instantly Improve Your Business.
Training Not Required, But Available At Any Time at email@example.com
For more details please visit our web page www.mysmartroute.com
Typiska scenarion som appen löser:
- Jag är en bit från hållplatsen: Behöver jag springa för att hinna till nästa buss eller kan jag ta det lugnt och kanske göra något ärende på vägen.
- Jag är på stan men inte vid en viss hållplats och jag kan resa på olika sätt från olika hållplatser: Vilken hållplats har en passande förbindelse? Vart ska jag gå?
- Jag sitter på spårvagnen och vill se om bytet som jag har tänkt fungerar eller om jag skall byta på någon annan hållplats med en bättre förbindelse.
På olika sätt så kan du få fram information om linjer och avgångar från valfri hållplats samt sortera och filtrera denna information.
Allt presenteras så kompakt som möjligt för att få in mesta möjliga information, även på en liten skärm.
Mängden datatrafik är minimerad och sker på begäran, ingen automatisk uppdatering eller bakgrundsaktivitet.
Nyhet: I Plusversionen (kostar 20:-) så får du en Kombofunktion där du kan kombinera valfria hållplatser och linjer så att de visas på samma skärm. Med denna översikt så blir det ännu lättare att planera dina byten. En av bilderna visar hur det kan se ut. Varje Kombo kan ges ett namn och du kan ha så många olika som du vill.
Obs: P.g.a. begränsningar i Googles köpfunktion så måste du ha Android 2.2 eller senare för att kunna köpa Plus.
Appen innehåller ingen reseplanerare, utan bygger helt på tillgång till Västtrafiks realtidsdata.
Testa också JustInTime som är en liknande app men med ett annorlunda gränssnitt som också finns för iOS.
Easy to use with an intuitive layout and flow.
► Easy to use point to point journey planner
► Live departures for bus, tube and train.
► Intelligent location search (stations, points of interest, post-codes etc.)
► Interactive tube map / tube status
► Use the simple "Get me to..." function
► Select journey end points by text search (station names, points of interest, post codes etc.), selecting markers/pins on the map, choose your current location or a favourite place.
► Plan ahead for arrive or depart time.
► Specify transport mode / mobility requirements.
► View itineraries as a list or on the map.
► Seamless connection from journey plans to live departures boards
► View transport routes (list of stops or map) with journey/arrival times.
► Keep a record of journey plans for viewing off-line.
► Built-in, searchable, interactive, geographical Tube Map
► Tube status report (Now / weekend)
► Reminder alarms for selected itineraries
(long press the itinerary to activate)
► Font size settings (select in preferences)
► Filters and sort options for departures boards
Tip: before you start typing, the search dialog shows your top three 'My places'. Sort 'My places' using the grabbers on the right of the screen to get home, work, etc. in the top three.
London journey planning, made easy.
► Powered by the Transport for London Journey Planner API
► Live London bus (TfL Countdown) and underground departures and status provided by Transport for London
► Scheduled departures provided by Traveline / TMU Limited
► Rail information contains data provided by Network Rail Infrastructure Limited under the following license:
Please give feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
The Trip before your Trip: The beginning of each travel does not occur in the start date, occurs before... Every travel begins with initial planning, where we define the period of travel, destinations, what do we do, hotels where we stay, airlines, car rentals, shopping list, etc.. We search information with friends, books, magazines and blogs. How to access all this information during your trip ?
The app myTrip provide all information that travelers will need, you can create a travel plan with information about the destinations, hotels accommodation, flights, Places to visit, things to do, shopping list, information about car rentals and more!
– Travel Plans.
– Places Explorer, find restaurants, attractions, bar, etc.
– Hotels information.
– Extensive database of Hotels around the world.
– Flights information.
– Flight status.*
– Things To Do (restaurants, Tourist Points).
– Information of places, like opening hours, address, phone, etc..
– Shopping List.
– Products search , including description and value.
– Travel Finances.
– Cloud services, share travel plans on multiples devices.
– Notes and To Do Lists.
– Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
* Feature not available in the Beta version yet.
Organize your travel plans in one place with myTrip.
Share your travel plans with other travellers!
The Cloud Service from myTrip, enables you to share and sync your trip plans on multiple devices, automatically and transparently.
– Automatic Synchronization.
– Share your Trips with others users.
– Backup safely and simply.
– Without limits devices.
This is how it works: The app guides you to the nearest tram stop and selects a suitable route and departure. Once you get on, the sightseeing begins. All tours go along a preset route and take less than an hour. You get all the information read to you in your headphones. All you have to do is sit down and look out the window. (And change tram when the voice tells you to, of course ...). All tours end at the same stop they start from.
- A voice tells you about the sights that pass outside the tram window.
- You get clear instructions about what tram you should get on and change to.
- If you don’t have a ticket, the app can help with this too. Firstly, by informing you about suitable tickets, partly by guiding you to the nearest ticket seller.
- After the tour you can share your experience on Facebook.
- The app speaks both Swedish and English.
Have a great trip!