It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ****
**** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****
★ Features include:
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• enable/disable key click sound
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
Please note that internet permission is needed to allow access to currency exchange rates in the conversion function
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
* Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Bessel Functions, Beta Function, Beta Probability Density, Binomial Distribution, Chi-Squared Distribution, Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Error Function, Exponential Density, Fisher F Density, Gamma Function, Gamma Probability Density, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Student T-Density & Weibull Distribution
* Conversion Functions - covers all common units for distance, area, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
* Constants - a wide range of inbuilt constants listed in 4 categories:
1) Physical & Astronomical Constants - press to include into a calculation or long press for more information on the constant and its relationship to other constants
2) Periodic Table - a full listing of the periodic table - press to input an element's atomic mass into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen element - the app also includes a clickable, pictorial representation of the periodic table
3) Solar System - press to input a planet's orbit distance into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen planet
4) My Constants - a set of personal constants that can be added via the History
* Convert between hex, oct, bin & dec
* AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR & XNOR Functions
* Left Hand & Right Hand Shift
* Plotter with a table also available together with the graph
* Complex numbers in Cartesian, Polar or Euler Identity format
* The main screen of the calculator can also be set to Fractions Mode for general arithmetic functions including use of parentheses, squares, cubes and their roots
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* A complete record of each calculation is stored in the calculation history, the result of which can be used in future calculations
An extensive help facility is available which also includes some useful scientific reference sections covering names in the metric system, useful mathematical formulas and a detailed listing of physical laws containing a brief description of each law.
A default screen layout is available for each function showing all buttons on one screen or, alternatively, all the functions are also available on a range of scrollable layouts which are more suitable for small screens - output can be set to scroll either vertically (the default) or horizontally as preferred – output font size can be increased or decreased by long pressing the + or - buttons
A full range of settings allow easy customisation - move to SD for 2.2+ users
Please email any questions that are not answered in the help section or any requests for bug fixes, changes or extensions regarding the functions of the calculator - glad to help wherever possible.
* Real multiline equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Equation syntax and actual bracket highlighting
* All functions with complex argument support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
You can also try our free version before buy.
This is a fully featured scientific and graphing calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver and unit converter. For everyday calculations, the calculator also supports a basic mode.
* No ads
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support upto order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver upto 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex soln.
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* In built help (accessible via options menu)
You can also try the free version:
It is the same that the free version, except for:
* No ads! More space for your chubby fingers!
* You help mamuso to keep on developing!
* You will be a 15.4% happier, for the price of a coffee!
CalcAndroid - Scientific calculator.
Looks, works and feels like the old ones.
* 10 digits display + 2 digit exponent ( range from -9.9e99 to 9.9e99 )
* Typical operations ( add, subtract, multiply, divide ), with virtually infinite brackets
* Power functions ( n-power, n-root, square, square root, cubic root )
* Logarithmic functions ( log10, ln, 10 power, exp )
* Single value memory
* Trigonometric functions ( sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic )
* Three angle modes ( deg, rad, gra )
* Random number generator
* PI constant
* Permutation (nPr) and combinatorial number (nCr)
Please tell me your thoughts at www.mamuso.com
Fully featured, expression based, scientific calculator which looks and operates like a real one.
Mathex includes the following features:
* Direct algebraic logic: enter equations as they are written
* History Playback: Recall any of the 10 last steps you have made
* Expression (re)editing: change equations and recalculate
* Chain calculations: use answer in following equation
* 2-Line display: check your equation and answer at the same time
* Intuitive Plotting feature
* Symbolic derivative
* Metric conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 numerical memories
* Percentages calculations
* Combinatorial operators
* Trigonometry functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Normal, Fixed, Scientific or Engineering display modes
* Thin space digit grouping (SI/ISO 31-0 standard)
* Random number generator/White Noise for functions
* Sturdy, stylish look
To request support visit:
A simple, beautiful calculator inspired by the iPhone calculator but with added functionality such as skins and layouts. It is designed to replace the rather lame stock calculator with a calculator that looks great while retaining ease of use and intuitive design. Calculator is designed to meet all of your calculating needs!
*Simple, accurate calculator: Leave the calculator in portrait view to see just a simple calculator, or turn the calculator on its side to reveal a scientific calculator
*Calculator Skins: Calculator v.3.0 now supports changing of skins to change the look and feel of the calculator. Choose between and array of different skins to match your favorite phone OS including iOS, HTC Sense and Samsung Galaxy. Also if there is a certain skin you would like to see made for you, don't hesitate to send an email!
*Different calculator layouts: Choose between 3 different calculator layouts. 1) Default Layout for a standard 10-key calculator in portrait mode and scientific calculator in landscape. 2) Business Layout adds a '%' key in portrait mode and a '00' key. 3) Simple Layout keeps the 10-key calculator in both portrait and landscape mode when all you need is a simple calculator.
*Memory Buttons- Fully functional 'M+', 'M-', 'MR' and 'MC' calculator buttons. Calculator will remember the value stored in it even if you leave the app.
*Landscape calculator: Turn your phone on its side to reveal a scientific calculator with advanced functions like square root, exponents, factorials and more.
*Trig calculator: The landscape calculator even features full support for trigonometric functions. Calculator can take Sin, Cos, Tan, inverse trig, and hyperbolic functions and can calculate in both Radian and degree mode. Great for use in algrebra and other math classes.
*Calculator looks great from the smallest to the largest screens as well as low and high density screens. Calculator also works on the Galaxy Tab!
*App2SD- You can install Calculator to your SD card if using Android 2.2+
Check my website below for a full Calculator changelog.
Any suggestions for improvements or new features for the calculator are greatly appreciated. Just send me an email!
I hope you enjoy using Calculator!
Keywords: calculator calculate calc icalc calculation utility handy tool tools math trig business percent iphone htc samsung skins algebra trigonometry construction number add subtract multiply divide skins themes layout stormin dorman productions
CalcTastic Calculator is many powerful calculators in one: A full-featured scientific & statistical calculator with fractions and unit conversions. CalcTastic is also Android's ONLY full-featured programmers calculator. Visit our website for high-resolution screenshots. http://www.calctastic.com
- Algebraic, Sequential or RPN input methods.
- Postfix notation.
- Expression or Stack Display.
- Expression History with 20 records.
- Calculator Stack with 50 registers.
- 8 high-quality themes.
- Copy and Paste.
- Memory functions.
- Configurable numeric display (decimal point and digit grouping).
- Haptic and audible button feedback.
- Landscape and Portrait layouts.
- Custom tailored 7" and 10" tablet layouts.
- Intuitive long-click feature removes the need to press SHIFT.
- Easier to use than an HP 11C / 15C / 16C.
- Fractions and Fraction Calculations.
- Convert Decimals to Fractions.
- Degree, Minute, Second conversions to and from Degrees.
- Standard, Scientific, Engineering and Fixed Decimal Notations.
- Configurable Precision from 0 - 12 digits.
- Table of 44 Physical Constants.
- Over 210 different unit conversions across 14 categories.
- Trig functions in Degrees, Radians or Grads (w/ hyperbolic equivalents).
- Conversions between Degrees, Radians and Grads.
- Natural and Base-10 Logarithms.
- Percent and Delta Percentage.
- Mod(Remainder), Absolute, Ceiling, Floor and Round operations.
- Factorial and Gamma Functions.
- Combinations and Permutations.
- Random Number Generator (random decimal or random in given range).
- 15 Single-Variable Statistics commands operate on all 50 stack entries.
- Quantity, Min, Max, Range, Sum, Median.
- Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Mean Squared.
- Sum Squared, Sum of Squares of Variance.
- Sample Variance, Sample Standard Deviation.
- Population Variance, Population Standard Deviation.
- Binary, Octal, Decimal and Hexadecimal display and conversions.
- 100% support for all common integer-sizes (8, 16, 32 and 64 bit).
- Every integer-size is supported in both SIGNED and UNSIGNED modes.
- Calculation History viewable in all four bases.
- Conversion casts between any two integer-sizes.
- Dedicated binary-bit display for all 64-bits.
- Instant access to toggle any binary bit.
- Bitwise logic operations AND, OR, XOR, NAND, NOR, XNOR.
- Bitwise shift operations (correctly differentiates between SIGNED and UNSIGNED right shifts).
- Roll Left and Right for quick number entry.
- 1's and 2's complement. Native interpretation is 2's complement.
- Byte and Word flipping (ie LSB and LSW display).
- Random Number Generator (random bits at any integer-size).
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Result history
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Landscape mode
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to the settings and make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is checked.
Please read the help for more information.
These software version has borrowed the RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) and the look&feel of those calculators. It features classical 4 operations, logarithms, trigonometry, statistics, and macros for easy programming. It also features complete support for complex numbers along with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th degree equations solving.
Its unique magenta L key allows switching from one layout to another, thus saving space on small displays like smartphones without compromising usability.
Support for gestures allows switching from one keyboard to another by swiping left or right, and a light swipe up or down on a key executes the associated f or g function, without any need to actually press the f or g key.
See the web pages of the application at http://calc.lsrodier.net for complete keys description and samples.
My RPN calculator is compatible with all devices running Android 2.1 and up and supports both horizontal and vertical orientations. It does however requires a device with a minimum screen resolution of 320x480 (or 480x320 according to orientation). Note that tablet screens 1280x800 are properly managed.
Summary of the main functions:
* RPN input
* Portrait/landscape and multi-resolution layouts
* Gesture support for extended/simplified inputs
* Arithmetic functions (+, -, x, /, 1/x, +/-, etc)
* Trigonometry, logarithms, hyperbolic trigonometry
* Percentages (+, -, variation, total)
* Complete complex numbers support
* 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade equations solving
* Unit conversions (temperatures, distances, etc)
* Macros for simple programming tasks
Summary of the main statistical functions:
* 1- and 2-variable statistics
* Sums (Σx, Σx2, Σy, Σy2, Σxy)
* Mean, weighted mean, standard deviation
* Linear regression
* Correlation coefficient
* Linear estimation
* Statistical registers table
This is an advertisement free application with a low price. Please report any improvements required in future releases to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Most Used functions menu(it learns what you usually use)
Feel free to contact us.
powerOne calculators have been:
● "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
● "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
● "You need this calculator. It's miles better than the competition." - Robert Burns
● "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
● "Not sure how I could do my job without powerOne." - Arvid Martin
● "A legend. The best calculator app I have ever seen." - Worldwide Tech
● "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
Whether math and science, conversions, engineering, construction, finance, investing or real estate, powerOne has you covered. There are hundreds of spreadsheet-like calculator templates pre-installed or in the Library, ready right now for all kinds of what-if scenario analysis.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator. Perform calculations in either decimal, scientific, engineering, fraction or feet-inch format with functions that include powers, logs, trig and more.
powerOne is easily customized. It includes a dynamic language to create your own calculator templates. It can be as easy as entering a formula similar to HP Solve or harness the complete capabilities of powerOne's simple scripting language. Hundreds of examples and instructions included.
Whether colleague or client, powerOne makes it easy to share the results and created templates, too. Just choose who to send it to. The results are in the email and so is the template. Click the attached template and it will load right into powerOne.
After 15 years and close to 20 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at email@example.com.
This version of powerOne includes…
* Full-featured algebraic and RPN calculator
* Pre-installed calculator templates:
- Area Conversion
- Energy Conversion
- Force Conversion
- Length Conversion
- Mass Conversion
- Power Conversion
- Pressure Conversion
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Statistics, One-Variable
- Statistics, Two-Variable
- Temperature Conversion
- Velocity Conversion
- Volume Conversion
* Access to hundreds of additional templates in the Library
* Create your own templates
* Perform decimal, fraction or feet-inch math with hundreds of functions ranging from powers and trig to programmer's math and matrices
* Share results and templates by simply entering a recipient
* Recommended for Tablets
* Combines Calculator, Math & Trig Functions
* Dual Visible Memories
* All Hyperbolic Functions
* Normal & Inverse Trigonometry
* Natural Logarithms
* Base 10 & Base 2 Logs
* Not recommended for phones, due to scaling
Calculating formulas can be confirmed while composing, so it shows a big effect in a complicated calculation.
And PasCal can specify variables in a calculating formula which makes a calculating formula versatile and worthful to preserve as a calculation library.
In addition,in the simple appearance, PasCal incorporates many functions necessary for calculations in natural science and the engineering.
There are many superior calculator apps. of the standard input method, but if you want to perform a complicated calculation easily or
if you want to calculate effectively by reusing a calculation formula, PasCal is strongly recommended to you.
Within 300 installs, newly released PasCal is delivered with a special price.
Please consider purchasing PasCal if possible.
* 5 bodycolor variations
* Formula input method makes it possible to revise a calculation formula easily while composing and makes it easy to recall calculated formula for resusing
* There are Normal mode for general calculations, Complex mode for complex numbers calculations and Logical mode for calculations and bitwise logocal operations
* Floating-point decimal,fixed-point decimal, scientific and engineering notation for displaying calculation results in the Normal mode
* Fraction and DMS(Degrees,Minutes,Seconds) calculations and conversions
* Trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, square and cubic root functions, natural logarithm, common logarithms and so on functions
* Trigonometric function in degrees,radians or grads
* Complex numbers calculations and functional calculus with XY coordinate and Poler coordinate in the Complex mode
* Decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary radix modes and selectable word length of Byte(8bits), Word(16bits), Dword(32bits), Qword(64bits) in the Logical mode
* Not, and, or, xor, nand, nor and xnor bitwise logical operations and bits rotate and bits shift operations
* One independent memory plus 10 memories
* Memory can be accessed via a dialog
* History of calculation formula and calculation result
* Calculation formulas can contain variables
* Built-in library of calculation formula and user's calculation formula can be registerd in the library
* Built-in unit conversions and user definable unit conversions
* Built-in physical constants table and user definable constants table
* Full built-in help
More from developer
Using the same mathematics as the original, the HC-16C provides a full set of functions:
- Displays numbers in Decimal, Hexadecimal, Octal and Binary formats
- Adjustable wordsize from 1 to 64 bits
- Unsigned, 1's or 2's complement math
- Fully programmable (203 bytes of RAM for program and register)
- Integer and floating point math.
- Shift functions: Left and right, arithmetic and non.
- Rotate functions: Rotate a single position or N positions left or right, through carry or not.
- Left justify the bits of a word.
- Masking: Create masks to mask left or right N bits.
- number of bits set in a word
- Multiply/Divide: Functions for multiplying single precision numbers into single precision or double precision results.
- Bitwise Logic: and, or, not, xor
- Bit setting and testing
- Flag setting and testing
- Haptic feedback
- Preserve Memory
- Save and load current memory and stack
The current memory and stack can be saved at any time in individual files. This allows to store all your programs and setups without the need to re-enter your code and data each time you need a different setup.
More information and manuals can be obtained on http://www.hpmuseum.org
all screensizes with a resolution higher than 480 x 320
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING LICENSE CHECK
For the license check, there is an network connection required. This license check is done only during program start and if there is a network connection present.
A valid license is cached in the app, so if no network connection is available (e.g. in Fligth-Mode or if you are traveling to a foreign country), the current license state is used and the app will start up even without a present network connection.