It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Cool tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ****
**** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****
★ Features include:
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• enable/disable key click sound
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us if you need any support by visiting www.vicinno.com or simply email us at email@example.com.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
These software version has borrowed the RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) and the look&feel of those calculators. It features classical 4 operations, logarithms, trigonometry, statistics, and macros for easy programming. It also features complete support for complex numbers along with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th degree equations solving.
Its unique magenta L key allows switching from one layout to another, thus saving space on small displays like smartphones without compromising usability.
Support for gestures allows switching from one keyboard to another by swiping left or right, and a light swipe up or down on a key executes the associated f or g function, without any need to actually press the f or g key.
See the web pages of the application at http://calc.lsrodier.net for complete keys description and samples.
My RPN calculator is compatible with all devices running Android 2.1 and up and supports both horizontal and vertical orientations. It does however requires a device with a minimum screen resolution of 320x480 (or 480x320 according to orientation). Note that tablet screens 1280x800 are properly managed.
Summary of the main functions:
* RPN input
* Portrait/landscape and multi-resolution layouts
* Gesture support for extended/simplified inputs
* Arithmetic functions (+, -, x, /, 1/x, +/-, etc)
* Trigonometry, logarithms, hyperbolic trigonometry
* Percentages (+, -, variation, total)
* Complete complex numbers support
* 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade equations solving
* Unit conversions (temperatures, distances, etc)
* Macros for simple programming tasks
Summary of the main statistical functions:
* 1- and 2-variable statistics
* Sums (Σx, Σx2, Σy, Σy2, Σxy)
* Mean, weighted mean, standard deviation
* Linear regression
* Correlation coefficient
* Linear estimation
* Statistical registers table
Please note that internet permission is needed to allow access to currency exchange rates in the conversion function
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
* Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Bessel Functions, Beta Function, Beta Probability Density, Binomial Distribution, Chi-Squared Distribution, Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Error Function, Exponential Density, Fisher F Density, Gamma Function, Gamma Probability Density, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Student T-Density & Weibull Distribution
* Conversion Functions - covers all common units for distance, area, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
* Constants - a wide range of inbuilt constants listed in 4 categories:
1) Physical & Astronomical Constants - press to include into a calculation or long press for more information on the constant and its relationship to other constants
2) Periodic Table - a full listing of the periodic table - press to input an element's atomic mass into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen element - the app also includes a clickable, pictorial representation of the periodic table
3) Solar System - press to input a planet's orbit distance into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen planet
4) My Constants - a set of personal constants that can be added via the History
* Convert between hex, oct, bin & dec
* AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR & XNOR Functions
* Left Hand & Right Hand Shift
* Plotter with a table also available together with the graph
* Complex numbers in Cartesian, Polar or Euler Identity format
* The main screen of the calculator can also be set to Fractions Mode for general arithmetic functions including use of parentheses, squares, cubes and their roots
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* A complete record of each calculation is stored in the calculation history, the result of which can be used in future calculations
An extensive help facility is available which also includes some useful scientific reference sections covering names in the metric system, useful mathematical formulas and a detailed listing of physical laws containing a brief description of each law.
A default screen layout is available for each function showing all buttons on one screen or, alternatively, all the functions are also available on a range of scrollable layouts which are more suitable for small screens - output can be set to scroll either vertically (the default) or horizontally as preferred – output font size can be increased or decreased by long pressing the + or - buttons
A full range of settings allow easy customisation - move to SD for 2.2+ users
Please email any questions that are not answered in the help section or any requests for bug fixes, changes or extensions regarding the functions of the calculator - glad to help wherever possible.
* Real multiline equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Equation syntax and actual bracket highlighting
* All functions with complex argument support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
You can also try our free version before buy.
This is a fully featured calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver, unit converter.
* No ads
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support upto order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver upto 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex soln.
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* In built help (accessible via options menu)
You can also try the free version:
Fully featured, expression based, scientific calculator which looks and operates like a real one.
Mathex includes the following features:
* Direct algebraic logic: enter equations as they are written
* History Playback: Recall any of the 10 last steps you have made
* Expression (re)editing: change equations and recalculate
* Chain calculations: use answer in following equation
* 2-Line display: check your equation and answer at the same time
* Intuitive Plotting feature
* Symbolic derivative
* Metric conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 numerical memories
* Percentages calculations
* Combinatorial operators
* Trigonometry functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Normal, Fixed, Scientific or Engineering display modes
* Thin space digit grouping (SI/ISO 31-0 standard)
* Random number generator/White Noise for functions
* Sturdy, stylish look
To request support visit:
A simple, beautiful calculator inspired by the iPhone calculator but with added functionality such as skins and layouts. It is designed to replace the rather lame stock calculator with a calculator that looks great while retaining ease of use and intuitive design. Calculator is designed to meet all of your calculating needs!
*Simple, accurate calculator: Leave the calculator in portrait view to see just a simple calculator, or turn the calculator on its side to reveal a scientific calculator
*Calculator Skins: Calculator v.3.0 now supports changing of skins to change the look and feel of the calculator. Choose between and array of different skins to match your favorite phone OS including iOS, HTC Sense and Samsung Galaxy. Also if there is a certain skin you would like to see made for you, don't hesitate to send an email!
*Different calculator layouts: Choose between 3 different calculator layouts. 1) Default Layout for a standard 10-key calculator in portrait mode and scientific calculator in landscape. 2) Business Layout adds a '%' key in portrait mode and a '00' key. 3) Simple Layout keeps the 10-key calculator in both portrait and landscape mode when all you need is a simple calculator.
*Memory Buttons- Fully functional 'M+', 'M-', 'MR' and 'MC' calculator buttons. Calculator will remember the value stored in it even if you leave the app.
*Landscape calculator: Turn your phone on its side to reveal a scientific calculator with advanced functions like square root, exponents, factorials and more.
*Trig calculator: The landscape calculator even features full support for trigonometric functions. Calculator can take Sin, Cos, Tan, inverse trig, and hyperbolic functions and can calculate in both Radian and degree mode. Great for use in algrebra and other math classes.
*Calculator looks great from the smallest to the largest screens as well as low and high density screens. Calculator also works on the Galaxy Tab!
*App2SD- You can install Calculator to your SD card if using Android 2.2+
Check my website below for a full Calculator changelog.
Any suggestions for improvements or new features for the calculator are greatly appreciated. Just send me an email!
I hope you enjoy using Calculator!
Keywords: calculator calculate calc icalc calculation utility handy tool tools math trig business percent iphone htc samsung skins algebra trigonometry construction number add subtract multiply divide skins themes layout stormin dorman productions
CalcTastic Free is a powerful yet easy to use, full-featured scientific, statistical and conversion calculator with NO ADS!! Visit our website for high-resolution screenshots. http://www.calctastic.com
If you find CalcTastic Free useful, post a review or consider purchasing our full version to support development. The full version also includes:
- Full landscape support.
- Five additional premium themes.
- Android's ONLY full-featured programmers calculator.
- Base conversions between hexadecimal, decimal, octal and binary.
CalcTastic Free includes the following:
- Algebraic, Sequential or RPN input methods.
- Postfix notation.
- Expression or Stack Display.
- Expression History with 20 records.
- Calculator Stack with 50 registers.
- 3 high-quality themes.
- Copy and Paste.
- Memory functions.
- Configurable numeric display (decimal point and digit grouping).
- Haptic and audible button feedback.
- Custom tailored tablet layouts.
- Intuitive long-click feature removes the need to press SHIFT.
- Easier to use than an HP 11C / 15C.
- Degree, Minute, Second conversions to and from Degrees.
- Standard, Scientific, Engineering and Fixed Decimal Notations.
- Configurable Precision from 0 - 12 digits.
- Table of 44 Physical Constants.
- Over 210 different unit conversions across 14 categories.
- Trig functions in Degrees, Radians or Grads (w/ hyperbolic equivalents).
- Conversions between Degrees, Radians and Grads.
- Natural and Base-10 Logarithms.
- Percent and Delta Percentage.
- Mod(Remainder), Absolute, Ceiling, Floor and Round operations.
- Factorial and Gamma Functions.
- Combinations and Permutations.
- Random Number Generator (random decimal or random in given range).
- 15 Single-Variable Statistics commands operate on all 50 stack entries.
- Quantity, Min, Max, Range, Sum, Median.
- Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Mean Squared.
- Sum Squared, Sum of Squares of Variance.
- Sample Variance, Sample Standard Deviation.
- Population Variance, Population Standard Deviation.
Keywords: Free, Scientific, Statistics, Statistical, Conversion, Converter, Unit, Constants, Math, Expression, Stack
Keywords: Calculator, RPN, Free Calculator, Scientific Calculator, Statistical Calculator, Conversion Calculator, RPN Calculator, Unit Converter, Math Calculator, Expression Calculator, Stack Calculator
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Result history
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Landscape mode
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to the settings and make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is checked.
Please read the help for more information.
It is the same that the free version, except for:
* No ads! More space for your chubby fingers!
* You help mamuso to keep on developing!
* You will be a 15.4% happier, for the price of a coffee!
CalcAndroid - Scientific calculator.
Looks, works and feels like the old ones.
* 10 digits display + 2 digit exponent ( range from -9.9e99 to 9.9e99 )
* Typical operations ( add, subtract, multiply, divide ), with virtually infinite brackets
* Power functions ( n-power, n-root, square, square root, cubic root )
* Logarithmic functions ( log10, ln, 10 power, exp )
* Single value memory
* Trigonometric functions ( sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic )
* Three angle modes ( deg, rad, gra )
* Random number generator
* PI constant
* Permutation (nPr) and combinatorial number (nCr)
Please tell me your thoughts at www.mamuso.com
Good for simple and advanced calculations!
* Math expressions calculation (developed on RPN-algorithm but no RPN-calculators' kind UI!)
* Percentages (calculation discount, tax, tip and other)
* Radix mode (HEX/BIN/OCT)
* Time calculation (two modes)
* Trigonometric functions. Radians and degrees with DMS feature (Degree-Minute-Second)
* Logarithmic and other functions
* Calculation history and memory
* Digit grouping
* Cool color themes (skins)
* Large buttons
* Easy and very user friendly UI
* Very customizable!
* More features will be added. Stay in touch! :)
In the PRO-version only:
* Ability to store records of the history (up to 1000, FREE - 50)
* Ability to edit expression with up to 5 lines on the screen (FREE - 3)
* Additional themes (Business, Ice Cream Sandwich)
The list will be increased!
Sometimes we got emails with complaints that Market doesn’t allow to download a purchased application. It is Market’s problem. You should wait and/or try to restart your device.
Please contact Market support or us if you have any problems with it.
OLD NAME is Cube Calculator.
Free version is avalible in Google Play.
KW: mobicalc, mobi, calc, cubecalc, android calculator, percentage, percent, scientific calculator, science, advanced, sine, simple, best, kalkulator, algebra, basic
THIS IS → rvCALC !!
▪ An application that can be used as a Scientific Calculator and also as a Standard and Simple Calculator
▪ A fully featured Scientific Calculator with a lot of Functions, Math & Physics Constants, Complex Numbers, Auto-Correction Features and a complete set of Unit Conversions
▪ INTUITIVE and very EASY TO USE, even in Scientific Mode
▪ A must have for highschool, university and at work !!
❶ STANDARD and SCIENTIFIC modes
This calculator has two modes of operations with an ergonomic design:
▪ STANDARD: Vertical orientation
▪ SCIENTIFIC: Horizontal orientation
To change from Standard to Scientific and from Scientific to Standard you just need to rotate your screen.
❷ COMPREHENSIVE SCIENTIFIC FUNCTIONS
This calculator has a broad and comprehensive set of scientific functions that differentiate it from any other in the market:
▪ Complex & Real Numbers
▪ Math Functions: +50
▪ Math & Physics Constants: 30
▪ Unit Conversion: 200 units in 13 groups
▪ Configurable Options
❸ INNOVATIVE FEATURES
Includes new and very useful Auto-Correction Features that are automatically available in real time "As you Type":
▪ Automatic Error Detection and Visualization
▪ Automatic Error Correction
▪ Automatic Parenthesis Evaluation
▪ Automatic Exponential Functions Evaluation
▪ Automatic Operators
❹ FORMULA HISTORY
Formula History allow you to review, modify and/or re-use your work
❺ INFORMATION & MANUAL
▪ Very complete and clear manual
▪ General Description
▪ How to Use
▪ Unit Conversion
▪ Real and Complex numbers
▪ Engeneering, Scientific and Fix numbers
▪ Complex Numbers in Rectangular and Polar notation
▪ Number of Digits: 4 to 16
▪ Angle Units: RAD, DEG, GRA
❼ MATH FUNCTIONS (50 functions)
▪ General Functions
▪ Exponential & Logaritmic
▪ Trigonometric - Additional
▪ Hyperbolic - Additional
▪ Complex Numbers
❽ UNIT CONVERTION FUNCTIONS (200 units)
▪ Distance / Length
▪ Astronomical Distance
❾ MOBILE PHONES and TABLETS
Available for Android Phones & Tablets
⑩ WISH LIST
Post feature request into the following site:
⑪ ERROR REPORT
Send error reports to the developer via email:
▪ prbSwDev@gmail.com (subject: ERROR - xxx)
And now through this emulator for the HP-35, where both perfectly emulates the LED screen of the original 15-digit calculator physically and how we can make use of it in a virtual like you're actually physically in our hands through our Android device.
The HP-35 calculated arithmetic functions, logarithmic and trigonometric functions.
Some historical curiosities of this calculator are:
- The display of 15 characters in the HP 35, when the reverse was seen, could produce a limited number of alphabetic messages. For example, 710.77345 would read as "SHELL OIL". The sample was probably more extravagant +40 57738.57734 E would be read as "Oh Hells Bells".
- The HP 35 was just 5.8 inches long and 3.2 inches wide. This was the pocket size of William Hewlett, of there as the "pocket calculator".
- The power requirement of the LED display was responsible for the short life between battery charges the HP 35, about three hours. To prolong the operating time and prevent damage from overuse of the slide switch on / off, users could press the decimal point key to force the display to illuminate only a segment of the LED.
- The HP 35 calculated arithmetic functions, logarithmic, and trigonometric, however, full implementation used only 767 carefully chosen instructions (7670 bits), in what is a marvel of concise programming.
- The introduction of the HP 35 scientific calculators and other similar capacity by Texas Instruments soon signaled the end of the slide rule as a status symbol among science and engineering students. The covers of the rules of calculations were disappearing to make way for the covers of the "electronic slide rule", and universities began to abandon the slide rule classes of their curriculum.
- The HP 35 was the beginning of a family of related calculators all sharing similar mechanical packaging:
- The screen was unique in the sense that multiplexing is designed to illuminate only one LED at a time segment, instead of a single-digit LED, because HP investigations had shown that this method was perceived by the human eye as more Bright energy equivalent.
- The calculator used three NiCd batteries "AA" assembled in a removable battery pack, owner of HP design. Battery packs and replacement are unavailable, leaving 35 HP depending existing alternating current, or the users must rebuild the battery pack using batteries themselves available. An external battery charger was available and could also function calculator from charger, with or without batteries installed.
Internally, the calculator was organized around a serial processor chipset (a bit) floating point number processing 56-bit, 14-digit numbers representing BCD.
It was introduced at a price of U.S. $ 395.1 and was available from January 4, 1972 to 1975. During that time over 300,000 units sold.
Before the HP 35, the only practical portable devices to perform trigonometric and exponential functions were slide rules. At that time, existing pocket calculators had only four functions, ie could only add, subtract, multiply and divide. Originally it had been known simply as "The Calculator", but Hewlett suggested that it should be called the HP 35 because it had 35 keys.
HP 35 was developed in two years, HP 35 was released in 1972.
A fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing.
It is made for General engineering and field use.
1.Display the results as square root if possible.
2.Add menu item for displaying result.
- Display root, fraction and real number : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
- Display real number only : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
3.Add menu button on title for android devices that don't have hardware menu key.
- Example: f'(3)(log t) f'(3)(sin(t)+cos(t))
1. The natural formula expression.
2. Move the cursor by the touch.
3. Use and saving of functions and variables.
4. Fraction and mixed fraction feature.
-Long press the fraction button for mixed fractions.
5. The calculation results is expressed as a fraction.
-If the result can be expressed with a fraction, the results will be displayed as a fraction.
7. Equation mode.
- Long press of "=" button enters into Equation mode.
8. The integral function.
- Legendre Gauss method is used.
9. The sum of the series (Sigma).
10. Function Sharing.
- The functions you have can be sent to others by using email, Bluetooth or other Apps.
11. Saving the received function to your calculator.
12. Saving function to PNG image file.
13. Text Color Selection of text.
14. Font size Selection (normal or large).
- menu key->'Setting'->'Font size'
- Square root, Power and higher roots
- Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
- Trigonometric functions - radians, degrees & gradients
- Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ...
- Inverse functions of trigonometric functions
- Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
Best Scientific Calculator application with latest features!
World's first Great Scientific Calculator supporting Matrix Operations!
★ Result history
★ Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
★ Unit conversions
★ Physical constants table
★ 10 memories
★ General Arithmetic Functions
★ Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
★ Power & Root Functions
★ Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
★ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
★ Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
★ Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
★ Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
★ Landscape mode
★ User-customizable unit conversions
★ User-customizable constants
★ Log Functions
★ Modulus Function
★ Random Number Functions
★ Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
★ Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
★ Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Exponential Density, Gamma Function, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution
★ Conversion Functions: area, distance, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
Solo Tools Familly here:
Solo Launcher: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=home.solo.launcher.free
Solo Locker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=home.solo.plugin.locker
Solo Scientific Calcaulator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=home.solo.plugin.calculator
Solo Launcher is a fast and clean launcher. Solo themes, solo lockers, solo lockscreen, solo live wallpapers are all for Solo launcher's tools. Solo Launcher supports all other launchers' THEMES like GO launcher/NOVA Launcher/ APEX Launcher/Buzz Launcher and dodol launcher etc..
The best Scientific & Engineering RPN 15c calculator for Windows Mobile since 2006 now available for Android.
Looks as good as the *HP - 15c. Performs as good as the * HP - 15c & more ..
Free Desktop Version !
A set of scientific & engineering functions, support for complex numbers, matrices, Statistical calculations, Trigonometry, Integration, Equation solver & basic arithmetic. Esoteric features include transcendental functions & matrix operations.
RPN Mode Calculator. Programmable. KeyStroke programming- 499 Steps.
Hundreds of built-in functions.Full Screen & Quick Stack Display. Complex number calculations.
Matrix operations. Combinations and Permutations. Polar Rectangular conversions.
Time conversions. Angle conversions.Solver / Root finder. Definite Integration.
Trigonometric functions. Hyperbolic Trigonometry. Advanced Mathematical calculations.
More from developer
Using the same mathematics as the original, the HC-16C provides a full set of functions:
- Displays numbers in Decimal, Hexadecimal, Octal and Binary formats
- Adjustable wordsize from 1 to 64 bits
- Unsigned, 1's or 2's complement math
- Fully programmable (203 bytes of RAM for program and register)
- Integer and floating point math.
- Shift functions: Left and right, arithmetic and non.
- Rotate functions: Rotate a single position or N positions left or right, through carry or not.
- Left justify the bits of a word.
- Masking: Create masks to mask left or right N bits.
- number of bits set in a word
- Multiply/Divide: Functions for multiplying single precision numbers into single precision or double precision results.
- Bitwise Logic: and, or, not, xor
- Bit setting and testing
- Flag setting and testing
- Haptic feedback
- Preserve Memory
- Save and load current memory and stack
The current memory and stack can be saved at any time in individual files. This allows to store all your programs and setups without the need to re-enter your code and data each time you need a different setup.
More information and manuals can be obtained on http://www.hpmuseum.org
all screensizes with a resolution higher than 480 x 320
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING LICENSE CHECK
For the license check, there is an network connection required. This license check is done only during program start and if there is a network connection present.
A valid license is cached in the app, so if no network connection is available (e.g. in Fligth-Mode or if you are traveling to a foreign country), the current license state is used and the app will start up even without a present network connection.