-Most Used functions menu(it learns what you usually use)
Feel free to contact us.
In addition to all the functions you'd expect from an ordinary calculator, WRPN 16c also has many features specifically designed for the computer professional:
• Word sizes from 1-64 bits per word
• Signed math (1's complement, 2's complement, unsigned)
• Logical operators (and, or, xor, not, masks, etc)
• Bit-wise operators (shift, rotate, rotate with carry, etc)
• 32 storage registers
• 4 position stack
• 203 lines of program memory
WRPN 16c is available on other platforms, such as Windows, MacOS, and Linux from the following web site http://www.wrpn.emmet-gray.com
Note: The source code to WRPN 16c is also available!
These software version has borrowed the RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) and the look&feel of those calculators. It features classical 4 operations, logarithms, trigonometry, statistics, and macros for easy programming. It also features complete support for complex numbers along with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th degree equations solving.
Its unique magenta L key allows switching from one layout to another, thus saving space on small displays like smartphones without compromising usability.
Support for gestures allows switching from one keyboard to another by swiping left or right, and a light swipe up or down on a key executes the associated f or g function, without any need to actually press the f or g key.
See the web pages of the application at http://calc.lsrodier.net for complete keys description and samples.
My RPN calculator is compatible with all devices running Android 2.1 and up and supports both horizontal and vertical orientations. It does however requires a device with a minimum screen resolution of 320x480 (or 480x320 according to orientation). Note that tablet screens 1280x800 are properly managed.
Summary of the main functions:
* RPN input
* Portrait/landscape and multi-resolution layouts
* Gesture support for extended/simplified inputs
* Arithmetic functions (+, -, x, /, 1/x, +/-, etc)
* Trigonometry, logarithms, hyperbolic trigonometry
* Percentages (+, -, variation, total)
* Complete complex numbers support
* 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade equations solving
* Unit conversions (temperatures, distances, etc)
* Macros for simple programming tasks
Summary of the main statistical functions:
* 1- and 2-variable statistics
* Sums (Σx, Σx2, Σy, Σy2, Σxy)
* Mean, weighted mean, standard deviation
* Linear regression
* Correlation coefficient
* Linear estimation
* Statistical registers table
It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ****
**** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****
★ Features include:
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• enable/disable key click sound
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
This app is ad-supported (that's the only purpose for which network access permission is used). If you prefer, a Premium version is also available with some additional buttons, no ads and no network access permission necessary.
When you type a number and press Enter, the number is stored in the lowest position of the stack, marked by 1:
If you type another number and press Enter, the second number takes the lowest position, and the first number is pushed to position 2: (if you just press Enter without typing a new number, the first number is duplicated).
You can store up to 50 numbers in the stack, even though the screen only shows the numbers on the 4 lowest positions (1: to 4:)
If you press the Down arrow, the number in the lowest position in the stack is erased, and the others are popped one position down.
Press C to cancel the number while you are typing. Press C again to clear the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols (+,-,x,÷), the corresponding operation is executed using as operands the two numbers in the lowest positions of the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols while typing a number, the operation is executed between the number in the lowest position of the stack and the number that you are currently typing.
The ± key will change the sign of the number that you are currently typing or that of the number in the lowest position of the stack otherwise.
If you want to compute the operation 2 x (8 - 5) do as follows:
- Type 8 and Enter
- Type 5 (followed optionally by Enter) and -
(You can also sum -5 doing: 5, ±, +)
- The lowest position of the stack shows the partial result (3)
- Type 2 and x (or 2, Enter, x)
- The final result (6) is shown on the bottom of the stack
The best Scientific & Engineering RPN 15c calculator for Windows Mobile since 2006 now available for Android.
Looks as good as the *HP - 15c. Performs as good as the * HP - 15c & more ..
Free Desktop Version !
A set of scientific & engineering functions, support for complex numbers, matrices, Statistical calculations, Trigonometry, Integration, Equation solver & basic arithmetic. Esoteric features include transcendental functions & matrix operations.
RPN Mode Calculator. Programmable. KeyStroke programming- 499 Steps.
Hundreds of built-in functions.Full Screen & Quick Stack Display. Complex number calculations.
Matrix operations. Combinations and Permutations. Polar Rectangular conversions.
Time conversions. Angle conversions.Solver / Root finder. Definite Integration.
Trigonometric functions. Hyperbolic Trigonometry. Advanced Mathematical calculations.
- We don't assume any responsabilities on copies installed outside the appstore.
Supports also unit conversions such as cm/inches, km/miles, Celcius/Fahrenheit, litres/gallons etc.
For a full description please click here:
And now through this emulator for the HP-35, where both perfectly emulates the LED screen of the original 15-digit calculator physically and how we can make use of it in a virtual like you're actually physically in our hands through our Android device.
The HP-35 calculated arithmetic functions, logarithmic and trigonometric functions.
Some historical curiosities of this calculator are:
- The display of 15 characters in the HP 35, when the reverse was seen, could produce a limited number of alphabetic messages. For example, 710.77345 would read as "SHELL OIL". The sample was probably more extravagant +40 57738.57734 E would be read as "Oh Hells Bells".
- The HP 35 was just 5.8 inches long and 3.2 inches wide. This was the pocket size of William Hewlett, of there as the "pocket calculator".
- The power requirement of the LED display was responsible for the short life between battery charges the HP 35, about three hours. To prolong the operating time and prevent damage from overuse of the slide switch on / off, users could press the decimal point key to force the display to illuminate only a segment of the LED.
- The HP 35 calculated arithmetic functions, logarithmic, and trigonometric, however, full implementation used only 767 carefully chosen instructions (7670 bits), in what is a marvel of concise programming.
- The introduction of the HP 35 scientific calculators and other similar capacity by Texas Instruments soon signaled the end of the slide rule as a status symbol among science and engineering students. The covers of the rules of calculations were disappearing to make way for the covers of the "electronic slide rule", and universities began to abandon the slide rule classes of their curriculum.
- The HP 35 was the beginning of a family of related calculators all sharing similar mechanical packaging:
- The screen was unique in the sense that multiplexing is designed to illuminate only one LED at a time segment, instead of a single-digit LED, because HP investigations had shown that this method was perceived by the human eye as more Bright energy equivalent.
- The calculator used three NiCd batteries "AA" assembled in a removable battery pack, owner of HP design. Battery packs and replacement are unavailable, leaving 35 HP depending existing alternating current, or the users must rebuild the battery pack using batteries themselves available. An external battery charger was available and could also function calculator from charger, with or without batteries installed.
Internally, the calculator was organized around a serial processor chipset (a bit) floating point number processing 56-bit, 14-digit numbers representing BCD.
It was introduced at a price of U.S. $ 395.1 and was available from January 4, 1972 to 1975. During that time over 300,000 units sold.
Before the HP 35, the only practical portable devices to perform trigonometric and exponential functions were slide rules. At that time, existing pocket calculators had only four functions, ie could only add, subtract, multiply and divide. Originally it had been known simply as "The Calculator", but Hewlett suggested that it should be called the HP 35 because it had 35 keys.
HP 35 was developed in two years, HP 35 was released in 1972.
Free version also available.
2D: Functions, Parametric Relations, Polar graphs
-Algebra: Zero, Max/Min, Intersect
-Calculus: Derivatives, Tangent lines, Integrals
3D: Functions, Parametric Surfaces
-Lighting, augmented reality mode
-Live calculation: evaluate expressions as you type
-Complex (imaginary) numbers (a+bi or polar)
-Probability distribution functions (PDF)
-Physical and chemical constants
-Copy and swap
-Statistics (mean, deviation, etc.)
-sto() function may be used for infinite series/mathematical induction, Newton's Method, etc.
-When tracing functions with fractional powers, tangent line is reversed for negative x-values.
-Odd-numbered roots with real solutions are evaluated as a real number (e.g.: (-8)^(1/3) = -2), unlike other calculators, and computer algebra systems such as Wolfram.
The input expression can be entered with both numbers and symbols, the latter of which may be interpreted as either function symbols, when the word is three letters long, or values, in other cases. E.g the expression "sin(x)" will be interpreted as the value of the function sin for value x, Meanwhile "abcd+cd" will be interpreted as a sum of two values symbolized by abcd and cd.
The application takes into acount the unar operator "-" as well as multiplication operator ommission in cases when the context is clear.
Vector calculations are commonly used for machinery diagnostics as well as routine work such as rotor balancing. This calculator is designed specifically to support rotating machinery vibration conventions.
Data can be entered in “amplitude and phase lag,” or “Cartesian coordinates.” Phase lag values between 0 and 359 degrees allows you to enter and calculate vectors without the need to convert from a pure mathematical coordinate convention (0 to 180 degrees).
This calculator uses Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) convention. It is effective for carrying out multiple calculations using the results from previous or sub calculations to continue.
Values are entered into the “stack” and the operation is then performed.
About Bently Nevada
The Bently Nevada name has been synonymous with machinery protection and condition monitoring for more than 50 years. Our network of global experts is dedicated to helping our customers solve some of their toughest challenges in the oil and gas and power generation industries. From refineries and petrochemical plants to hydroelectric facilities and wind farms, Bently Nevada’s trusted and proven products help improve the reliability and performance of critical production assets like turbines, compressors, motors, generators, and everything in between.
Behind every suite of great products is a team of great people, and the Bently Nevada team is one of the most experienced in the industry. That experience translates into high-quality, flexible and scalable solutions coupled with a dedicated services team focused on providing proactive, consistent support throughout the lifecycle of your operations. Our domain experts can help you operate safely while maximizing plant uptime and efficiency.
• Perform calculations using RPN - Reverse Polish notation AKA postfix notation
• Results appear as you type your calculation - no need to press enter
• Scroll through a list of history
• Tap on a result from your history to include it in the current calculation
• Support for tablets and phones
• Share your history via e-mail, etc
• Use custom number and function key boards to build your calculation - or your devices built in keyboard
• Wide number of mathematical functions supported
Mathematical functions supported
◦ Multiply, Divide, Subtract and Add
◦ Sin, Cos, Tan,
◦ Shin, Cosh, Tanh
◦ Arc-Sin, Arc-Cos, Arc-Tan, Arc-Tan2
◦ Arc-Sinh, Arc-Cosh, Arc-Tanh
◦ log and log10
◦ Square and Cube roots
◦ Ceiling and floor
◦ GCD and LCM
◦ exchange X,Y
◦ Integer devision
More from developer
Using the same mathematics as the original, the HC-11C provides a full set of functions:
- sq. root
- LOG x
- LN x
- INTeger truncation and ABSolute value
- Trigonometric functions (SIN, COS etc.)
- Trigonometric modes: degrees, radians, grads
- H<->H.M.S conversion.
- Engineering display format.
- Basic statistics (mean, linear estimate, correlation coefficient, linear regression.)
- Program memory with 203 program steps
- Programming with the requisite set of keys for conditional tests, SST, BST, INT, FRAC, GTO and MEM.
- Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions.
- Probability (combinations and permutations).
- Factorial, % change, and absolute value.
- Random number generator.
- Haptic feedback
- Preserve Memory
- Save and load current memory and stack
The current memory and stack can be saved at any time in individual files. This allows to store all your programs and setups without the need to re-enter your code and data each time you need a different setup.
More information and manuals can be obtained on http://www.hpmuseum.org
all screensizes with a resolution higher than 480 x 320
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING LICENSE CHECK
For the license check, there is an network connection required. This license check is done only during program start and if there is a network connection present.
A valid license is cached in the app, so if no network connection is available (e.g. in Fligth-Mode or if you are traveling to a foreign country), the current license state is used and the app will start up even without a present network connection.