Easily view notes by the day, the week or the class.
PDF files can easily be viewed, emailed or printed and shared with other teachers or an administrator.
Google Doc Guide https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IJNJyo6GdBH2at8OUJLW8Y3EGN1D4ejOkFidkVCEO4U/
Class Planner Features
• Supports up to 20 classes.
• Widget shows lesson notes for today's classes.
• View notes by week, class or day.
• Easily move lessons forward or back a class day.
• Backup to device, Dropbox and email.
• View, email or print a PDF.
• View your class schedule for the week based on class start and end times.
Feel free to email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org to give feedback. I love to make improvements based on user suggestions and anything to help teachers keep track of their lesson plans is appreciated.
In addition to the timetable with the integrated subsitution plan (for selected schools) and the grade management for pupils and teachers this app offers you an 1A support and constant improvements/updates. For more details scroll down to "Features" or simply try it! ;)
- Unique design which can be adapted to everyones needs
- Enjoyable interface
- Teacher version
- Export/backup, import/restore and share of the timetable, grades etc.
- A lot more! ;)
- Colors are individuelly adaptable
- A/B week (even/uneven week)
- predefined course names
- week view (landscape) and day view (portrait)
- jumps to the current hour, if wanted
- Substitution plan integrated within the timetable
3. Grade management:
- clear design
- automatic calculation of average
- support of MSS points (point system) and grades
- teacher version
- Export/import of .csv files (in the teacher version)
4. For selected schools:
- (Room) substitution, elimination and written exams direct within the timetable
- News of school are also direct available within the app
- Automatic update of substitution plan + news possible
- If wanted, notification if new substitution plan or news are available
- Encrypted link with RSA 1024bit
- Complete english translation
- Missing hours/Missing days
- A lot more! ;)
- Inhalt des USB-Speichers ändern/löschen: Export/Import/Automatisches Backup
- Vibrationsfunktion steuern: Vibration bei gefundenem Vertretungsplan-Update
- Vollständiger Internetzugriff: Vertretungsplan Aktualisieren
- Netzwerkstatus anzeigen: Google Analytics (In der App deaktivierbar)
If you have any questions, critism or improvement suggestions, simply send a mail to email@example.com.
by Sascha Kühne alias NagaraHyuga
Premium interactive tests for everyone!
Even if your school is not using any of the bellow features, you can still use this application! It contains many interactive tests from Math - where you have to think a little, English - where you need to understand the spoken word, some Geography, Biology and even Music. Try it out!
Send messages to teachers, classes or parents. Start group discussions with the whole class or with all its parents.
Electronic grade book
Teachers can input grades on mobile or in web interface, parents and students will see them in this mobile application.
Electronic class register
Input curriculum for each lesson directly from your mobile. Lesson plans can be used to simply pick the next topic.
Attendance & absence notes
Input absent students. Class teachers can also input absence notes or simply allow parents to send electronic absence notes directly from their mobile phones.
Input the homework. Students and parents can view and mark them as ready. They will love you!
Download your timetable for offline viewing. (School needs to use aSc TimeTables. There is a free trial at http://www.asctimetables.com)
Check the daily substitution changes on your mobile. Includes push notifications. (School needs to use aSc Substitutions).
Create interactive tests for your students. The results are automatically collected and the assignments are evaluated.
View the weekly menu. It is also possible to order or cancel the meal for each day.
Anything that teachers inputs automatically generates notification on your mobile. No need to check webpage now and then.
If your school is not using EduPage, you can still use this application to input grades and homework. If you add emails of your parents they will be able to use this same application to check what you have inputted. It is also possible to invite your colleagues and share the data with them!
For school administrators:
Check www.edupage.org for more information how your school can benefit from using EduPage!
TeacherKit allows teachers to add and manage attendance types (ex. Tardy, Sick) providing them with desired flexibility. TeacherKit also empowers teachers to add and manage behavior types, enabling them to improve their students' behavior actions.
Teachers are able to communicate with parents regarding their students performance and thus keeping the parents engaged in their students learning.
Key TeacherKit Features:
* Organize your classes; use photos to distinguish between classes at a glance.
* Organize your students;
* Record attendance quickly with just few taps.
* Add and remove attendance statuses they way you want; set a code for each attendance status.
* Add behavior notes for students; record positive or negative behavior
* Jump start set up with import from Dropbox or memory. Just browse the file and the classes and students will be automatically created for you. Photos included too..!
* Stay informed on your student's performance and the class overall progress.
* Keep the parents Informed.
* Supporting Arabic Language
It’s time to give yourself a well-deserved break! Learn more at www.teacherkit.net
-Robust grade book with multiple tabs, columns and an infinite number of students
-Average marks calculation and student marks management with simple formulae
-Student files and photos, and email communications with their parents
-Class diary: planning, follow-up and management of your groups’ day-to-day
-Appealing display of each day’s schedule right at the application’s start-up
-Calendar to plan your teaching activities and combine it with your personal tasks
-Backup copies in the cloud
-Useful tool to take notes or add comments
-Student import through files compatible with Excel (CSV)
-Data export to Excel (CSV)
-Student reporting in Word (RTF) including their marks, attendance, personal information, etc.
-Class diary export in Word (RTF) format
-Highly customizable: calendars configuration, mark types, different colours by group, holidays, etc.
It’s as easy to use as pen and paper! Once you’ve started organizing your day-to-day with Additio, you’ll wonder how you could manage without it before.
Additio has been created by a team 100% dedicated to making new and free updates. We would love to know how we can help you in your daily teaching activities. We’d love to know how we can make your daily work even easier, so get in touch via our forum or through our Twitter account @additioapp :)
This app is compatible with Tablets and Smartphones Android 4.0 or superior.
Learnstage Planer helps you maintaining the overview of upcoming exams as well as tasks and calculates your individual task schedule.
– Subjects management module
– Exams management module
– Appointment overview
– Task schedules management system
– Integrated calculation of daily schedules
– Overview of each subject in separate calendars
– Tagging tasks as “done“
– Creation of notes
– Automatically daily update of the task schedule
– Comprehensive view containing statistics, exams, subjects and tasks
Erfahre in der Webversion, wie du im Vergleich zu deinen Kommilitonen abschneidest – an deiner Uni, in deinem Bundesland und ganz Deutschland. Außerdem werden hier Fragen wie „Wie viel Praxiserfahrung haben meine Kommiliton?“ oder „Wie lange waren meine Kommilitonen im Ausland?“ beantwortet.
Die App ist werbefrei.