* Incoming call
* Outgoing call
* On a Timer (e.g. Every 3, 5, 10 or 15 mins)
It will then turn off Bluetooth based on your settings:
* When the call ends
* When the Bluetooth connection is lost
* Do not disable Bluetooth
Also included is the ability to auto answer call and specify specific Bluetooth devices to speed up connection
This app is particularly useful for when driving a car where you have forgotten to turn on Bluetooth for your in-car connection.
It will also save your battery as you don't need to keep your Bluetooth on all the time.
Alerts are displayed when:
1. Local apps try to perform bluetooth actions.
2. Remote bluetooth devices connects/pairs with your device.
3. App with bluetooth capabilities is installed/updated
1. Perform bluetooth scan of your android device
2. Option to make chosen remote devices as trusted.
3. Logs all bluetooth events.
4. Password protect the firewall and it's sensitive data.
The default firewall configuration will alert on all events and ask for user approval. This can be changed easily by un-checking whatever alerts are not required.
All you need to do to get started is install the app , tap on the icon to open it and then exit the app. Firewall will run in the background and monitor all bluetooth activities.
Please go through the help instructions whenever required.
Help us serve you better by contacting us if you have any questions, suggestions or issues.
Like us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
KW: bluetooth firewall bluetooth security bluetooth hacking hack hacker protect privacy protection secure guard safety bluetooth scan android droid
Just launch this app and it will quickly switch your Bluetooth mode and close itself.
Save battery life & block hackers.
If you already have Bluetooth on, launching this app will switch it off. If off, launching this app turns it on.
Market may require internet after 2 days to permanently unlock Bluetooth GPS.
Must have Bluetooth GPS version 1.05c or newer installed.
Email for support, comments ignored - sorry.
NEW: A2DP Keepalive Support. Your A2DP speakers/receiver go to sleep when not playing music, but being connected? The next usage is going weird? With A2DP support you can prohibit your A2DP speakers/receiver from going to standby. Speakers will give a regular sound to prevent standby mode.
The Google+ Productsite for Bluetooth Keepalive: https://plus.google.com/b/105973144146249181536/105973144146249181536/posts
There you'll find surveys and can give feedback.
Before you buy, please check on this website, if BTKA can really help you:
BTKA does not need "root" - only the rights requested by the Market.
After installation start BTKA manually. It registers with Android™ and will from now on start automatically whenever you restart your Android™. After starting the app there is a "Configuration" button (visible for 2 seconds), with that you can change the configuration settings for notifications and the starting-behaviour of BTKA. For hints on how to configure BTKA correctly see the check page above.
In case of a failure please see the english section on this site: http://www.bluetooth-keepalive.com/support.php
Legal notice/imprint: http://floodping.org/impressum/
All prices quoted are final. Due to §19 UStG we do not charge sales tax.
It is intended to be used with hardware keyboards (i.e. bluetooth keyboards), to stop the software keyboard from opening and taking away half of the screen.
Additionally it improves system performance as it frees up resources that would normaly be used by a software keyboard (layout, dictionarys etc.).
This app is a 'must-have' for people who regularly use an extra keyboard with their android tablet. While they cannot uninstall the system keyboards, they can unload them from system memory by choosing Null Keyboard as current keyboard.
A widget is included to allow easy switching between Null Keyboard and others.
This is not a driver and will not make your bluetooth keyboard work and neither will it break anything. Don't complain that it doesnt make your bluetooth keyboard work, because that is not its purpose.
note: To route music to a mono headset use any media player Besides the android default "media player".
Great free simple tool to manage your remote bluetooth devices and to play music to any audio bluetooth device (mono headset , mono handsfree).
Supports all bulid in bluetooth settings functionality and far more.
Play music to mono devices:
Listen to music on mono headset or on a car handsfree.
You just need to connect the device via the manager and enable\disable the audio feature checkbox.
Manage remote bluetooth devices:
- Display a list view contains all the pairing devices.
- Scan for new devices.
- Pair new device.
- Set your own description to each device.
- Connect\Disconnect from device.
- Display connection state of each device.
- Send sound notification when device was connected.
- Delete device from your phone.
- Clear all unpair devices.
Filter by device type:
- Sort devices by type.
- Sort by last connected and by connections history for each type.
Manage your local bluetooth device:
- Edit your local device name.
- Discover your device to others.
- Shortcut to phone dial screen.
- Shortcut to phone bluetooth settings screen.
- Share appliction market link to others.
- Exit the program.
- Disable bluetooth and exit the program.
The sole purpose of this App is to prevent Bluetooth Audio Devices, such as speakers, from turning off when no audio is playing. For example if you have a Bluetooth speaker that you always want to be on and connected, but the speaker turns it self off after a certain amount of time this program should stop that auto turn off. Additionally Tasker plug-in support has been included to allow for automated turning on and off of this service.
Simply make sure the Bluetooth Audio Device is paired & connected to your Bluetooth equipped Android device and activate the Bluetooth Keep Alive by opening the app and pressing the toggle button. Your audio device should not auto-turn off now as long as you are within range of them and the Bluetooth connection remains active. This is mainly useful for alarm clocks / Bluetooth docks, or Bluetooth speakers.
Also this program has been used to prevent Goggle Maps Navigation audio cues from being cut off during navigation. This was accomplished by using a short time delay like .1-.08 minutes.
- Easy control between Android devices!
You’ve got a Tablet? Then, this is your must-have app!
Do you have two Android devices?
I'm connecting tablet to speaker. in bed, Smartphone control the music from tablet.
Next song, Prev song, and adjust volume:)
When you have to disconnect the phone tethering for a Tablet if it’s not being in use, isn’t it annoying?
You’ve got a Kakao talk message, but is your phone in the bag?
When take a group picture, place the phone away from a group and take it simply by a phone!
Outdoor, tethering of the tablet to connect to the phone. Abrasive smartphones the battery too quickly.
I turn on the auto-tethering. The tablet's screen is turned off, the phone turns off tethering.
Try to use the tablet's screen is turned on again, the phone is turned on tethering!
Connection via Bluetooth to a Bluetooth remote control, of course, because the battery consumption.
Laying down watching the tablet. Comes with the Facebook message smartphone. I tablet apps to check messages through the Facebook :)
Bluetooth Remote Controller will give you an answer.
- This app is a free version of ‘Bluetooth Remote Controller’
:: Functions in Full version
- Compatible with Android 2.x version (Also compatible with lower-version OS than Light version)
- Remote control function for Music (Play, Pause, Stop, Move to Next/Previous, Volume control)
- Remote control function for Camera (Shoot, Switch over to front/back camera)
- In case of “Find my phone” function, vibration & basic ring mode are unconditionally on.
- Silent Camera/Silent Camcorder function (App can work solely.)
- Automatic tethering function (Phone tethering is off when Tablet screen is off, and Phone tethering is on again when screen is on.)
- Received SMS can be checked through a Tablet.
- Received SNS (Kakao talk, Mypeople, and etc) can be checked through a Tablet
- “Find my phone” function
:: How to use?
- Install the app in two devices that you have.
- Click the option button both in two devices and click "Make Discoverable".
- Click “Connect a device” in one device and choose the other one that you are going to connect through “Scan”.
- With a word “Connected” on the upper right corner, the connection is completed.
- Now, enjoy controlling!
- This app may not work with your device and please check in advance.
- Music is not played? Play the music once and then, the play list will be created and it will work properly.
- If Connect does not work in one device, try it in the other device and it will work properly.
Your rate & review for me like RedBull!
Funcionamento do aplicativo apenas com dispositivos conectados via bluetooth;
Passo a passo:
1- Fazer a montagem no proto board conforme esquema elétrico;
2- Ligar o módulo bluetooth(JY MCU) e Arduino, veja que o led está piscando;
3- No Smartphone ligar o Bluetooth e entrar no aplicativo e pressionar o botão Connect;
4- Observe que o led do módulo bluetooth(JY MCU) estava piscando e quando está conectado para de piscar e fica aceso direto;
5- Os dispositivos estão conetctados via bluetooth - led está aceso direto.
6- Neste momento todos os botões do aplicativo funcionam e enviam dados ao módulo bluetooth e ao Arduino.
O aplicativo instalado no smartphone controla remotamente o Arduino(via bluetooth), porta digital pino 13; Neste pino está conectado um led que já vem montado na placa do Arduino.
Utilize um smartphone com android, para instalar este “.apk”; Neste exemplo foi utilizado o Tablet Samsung Galaxy GT-P3100 Tab2 7.0” com android versão 4.0.
Sobre a configuração do módulo Bluetooth JY_MCU:
Este módulo já vem configurado de fábrica com:
Baud rate: 9600 bps;
Data bits: 8 bits;
Stop bits: 1; Parity: none;
Resumo(9600 bps, 8N1);
Outros comandos que podem ser utilizados :
AT - Retorna "OK", o que indica que o módulo bluetooth está respondendo aos comandos
AT+VERSION - Retorna a versão do firmware da placa
AT+PINXXXX - Altera a senha do bluetooth, onde XXXX é a nova senha, e você pode utilizar qualquer combinação de 4 números. Este comando retorna "OKsetPIN"
AT+BAUDX - Altera o baud rate (velocidade de transmissão) do módulo, sendo que X por ter os valores de 1 a 9;
Podemos observar que quando pressionamos o botão “ON” uma imagem da lâmpada acende(cor amarela) juntamente com o led do Arduino e quando pressionamos o botão “OFF” desligamos a lâmpada(cor transparente) do Android e simultaneamente o led se apaga.
O aplicativo comunica com o bluetooth que está conectado à serial(mySerial) pino 2-RX e 3-TX do Arduino) enviando os dados para o Arduino que por sua vez recebebe, interpreta e faz o comando do led que está conectado na porta digital pino 13.
O aplicativo possui dois botões “ON e OFF” que serve para ligar e desligar um led ou acionar um relé que pode comandar(liga/desliga) aparellhos conectados a energia elétrica local, como rádios, tv´s , lâmpadas e outros dispositivos.
Como estamos demosntrando didáticamente o funcionamento, preferimos neste exemplo por fazer um simples acionamento do led pino digital 13 do Arduino.
Atenção: Quando estiver trabalhando com este aplicativo mantenha a tela sempre ligada(não utilize o modo dormir ou sleep) pois voce pode perder o controle sobre o dispositivo que está sendo acionado.
Obs.: Para sair do aplicativo, verifique sempre antes se o botão está no modo “OFF” – lâmpada apagada então pressione o botão “desconectar” e saia do aplicativo; Note que o bluetooth ficará piscando indicativo que o sistema está realmente desconectado.
Veja mais informações sobre este aplicativo: http://sergioarduino.blogspot.com.br/
Sobre a transmissão de dados:
Quando pressionamos o botão “ON” o smartphone transmite via bluetooth o caracter “l”(letra minúscula) e o Arduino faz acender o led do pino digital 13;
Quando pressionamos o botão “OFF” o smartphone transmite via bluetooth o caracter “d”(letra minúscula) e o Arduino faz apagar o led do pino digital 13;
Isto é tudo que voce precisa saber para construir seu programa:
Botão ON – send: caracter “l”;
Botão OFF – send: caracter “d”;
Veja o programa exemplo para Arduino abaixo ou em: http://sergioarduino.blogspot.com.br/
My car has a build-in Bluetooth audio. It could only be used to receive and make calls rather than stream music. Therefore, I created this application to play back music via mono Bluetooth headset. The main features of this application are:
* Enable you to enjoy music via Mono Bluetooth Headset by simulating the function of Bluetooth Streaming.
* The music files are organized by folders located in device's SDCARD.
* The playback information is saved so that you could resume it easily next time.
* You could set up a timer to stop the player either in certain minutes or after certain music. It is quite useful if you want to enjoy music before sleep.
* Supported media formats: ".3gp",".mp4", ".m4a", ".aac", ".ts", ".3gp", ".flac", ".mp3", ".mid", ".xmf", ".mxmf", ".rtttl", ".rtx", ".ota", ".imy", ".ogg", ".mkv", ".wav", ".mp4", ".amr", ".ape", “.wma”
Who should buy this application
If you have a such car like my or you have a mono Bluetooth headset which is designed for only make calls, you could try this application. This application may save your money used to buy a Stereo Bluetooth headset.
Who should not buy this application
If you are looking for a fancy or powerful music player, this application is not the best option for you.
I have tested several phones and Bluetooth headsets. The test can not cover all the devices and Bluetooth headsets. If the application does not work on your phone or does not work with your Bluetooth headset, please raise the bug at forum below.
If you have any suggestion or new feature request, please contact my email email@example.com or raise it at forum below.
To see the product update or news, please visit the Google+ page listed below.
Perfect Bluetooth Toggle Widget allows you On/Off your bluetooth connection with one click.
Version 4.0.0 is fully compatible with ICS 4.0.x and JB 4.1.x
1. Long press on your Home screen.
2. Go to Widget item from the list.
3. Select Perfect Bluetooth Toggle.
Perfect WiFi Toggle
Perfect Silent Toggle
Perfect Airplane Toggle
Perfect Flashlight Toggle
Perfect Brightness Toggle
Perfect Lock Screen Toggle
Simple? Yes. But sometimes, simple things are the best. Bluetooth Power does not take up any memory on your phone, nor does it consume any battery except for the instant in which you plug or unplug your phone – in fact, Bluetooth Power helps you save battery power by ensuring that Bluetooth is ON when needed, and OFF when it's not needed!
This tool can scan for surrounding visible bluetooth devices. It shows the device type, supported services and the signal strength. It can also be used to locate a device based on the signal strength. Devices like Headsets are usually only visible during the pairing phase. Thus you might not be able to track your lost headset even if it is still connected.
- Database support. All scanned devices are now stored in a database and can be reviewed. Stored data includes the time a device is first seen and when it was last seen.
- List currently paired devices
- Scan for visible devices
- Shows Device Name, BDADDR (like MAC), Class of Device, Vendor and Signal Strength
- Query SDP services from devices
- Pair / Unpair to devices
The Database can be exported to a csv file on the external storage. Filename is: btcrawler-.csv
The csv has the following order: Device Name, Device Address, Class of Device, Pairing Status, Last Signal Strength, First Time Seen, Last Time Seen, Vendor.
The Database can also be wiped. For both functions hit the menu button.
Over the time I will add more features as I find more ways to mangle the API a bit more.
(People call btCrawler often also: BluetoothScanner, Bluetooth Scanner, Bluetooth Sniffer, BluetoothSniffer, Bluetooth Wardriving, Bluetooth Diagnostic, Bluetooth Tool)
Act responsible like a hacker, not like a cracker or skiddie!
Graphics from http://www.clker.com/ Mainly from OCAL, thanks!
More from developer
Use this app to save your Battery!
App works with Android 2.0 and greater.
This app does not connect to bluetooth devices.
It just handles the phone bluetooth state (On/Off).
When connecting to bluetooth devices is needed download TRIAL version please.
Main bluetooth features:
- Sound notification when one of your assigned bluetooth devices connects or disconnects
- Enable bluetooth on incomming or outgoing calls
- Automatically open android bluetooth settings
- Disable bluetooth automatically after calls
- Temporarely disable bluetooth on wired headset plugged in
- Enable or disable bluetooth with external power supply
- Assign bluetooth devices to listen for disconnect events
(Phone bluetooth will be turned off on disconnect)
- Enable or disable phone bluetooth in app
- Disable service notification
- Autostart service on phone start
- Bluetooth device connection timer
(disable bluetooth when no device has connected during timer)
- Battery saving bluetooth device scanning
(Periodically scan for your assigned bluetooth devices)
- Delay shut down of bluetooth
(will be canceled when one of your assigned devices connects during delay)
Use 1x1 widget to start or stop service
Use 2x2 widget to start or stop service and open the app
Enables bluetooth and opens your contacts in one step
If you like this app, please take a few seconds to rate it or become a fan on facebook to share it with your friends, get latest infos, have a look at a detailed description or just discuss the app!
This version contains all PRO features, but its service will stop running after 15 minutes.
The service can always be restarted.
It is recommended to try out this TRIAL version before buying the PRO version.
If you want to buy the PRO version but have no credit card then visit AndtoidPIT !!!
Make sure everything is working for you! Thanks!