This plugin adds a dedicated action to AutomateIt to Turn on and off your WiFi hotspot.
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt Free or Pro.
Screenshots shows how the plugin is used within AutomateIt
This plugin adds a dedicated action to AutomateIt to run any shell command. The command can be run as regular user or root (on supporting devices).
Screenshots shows how shell command action is used within AutomateIt.
These are just few examples for commands you can run:
Start navigation to a defined location with Waze (replace DESTINATION with address, name of location or latitude,longitude coordinates):
am start -a android.content.Intent.ACTION_VIEW -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT -d "geo:?q=DESTINATION" com.waze
Send message with WhatsApp command:
am start -a android.intent.action.SEND -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT -t text/plain --es android.intent.extra.TEXT "AutomateIt is Awesome !" com.whatsapp
Start video on YouTube command:
am start -a android.intent.action.VIEW -d http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfnguZ2XMMM com.google.android.youtube
Start Web search command:
am start -a android.intent.action.WEB_SEARCH --es query automateit
***** The following commands can be run as ROOT ONLY ! *****
Answer call command:
input keyevent 5
Reject call command:
input keyevent 6
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently only available in the English language. Preliminary work is underway on a Spanish translation which we hope to make available in the coming months.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 40 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.
This plugin adds dedicated actions to AutomateIt to control your flashlight - turn it on/off, or make it blink in a defined pattern (using Morse code http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code).
Use flashlight notifications when new SMS messages are received or there is an incoming call when the phone is silent and many more options.
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt (Free or Pro version).
Screenshots shows how flashlight actions are used within AutomateIt.
The screen off & lock action can be used to create a widget that locks the screen if your power button is broken.
See more details on creating a widget with AutomateIt: http://automateitapp.com/user-guide-2/widget-a-shortcut-to-your-rules/
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt Free or Pro.
Screenshots shows how the plugin is used within AutomateIt
★★★ To uninstall the app, you need to deactivate the device administrator. Go to device settings → Security → Device administrators and deactivate the plugin ★★★
Quick Terminal is a simple terminal emulator to run your daily linux commands without the need of rewriting manually.
Now you can use linux on android along with the full linux command list, android is a linux os so work with it that way.
Add your own Command to the Quick Terminal quick setting and choose from a list choosing the output type whether it is a simple toast message or even a dialog.
Choose From many of precoded functions like MacChanging and checking, Signal Resetting and the usuall Rebooting into Recovery or Bootloader all precoded into Quick Terminal page.
Check your mac address using the mac address finder and change it using mac adress changer.
Disable MediaScan on Boot and even wipe Dalvik Cache.
Run any command in a simple menu choosing whether to run it as a User Or SuperUser (SU).
Run the linux Commands as easily as it can go. Everybody hates rewriting the commands.
No need to recall your commands any more just add them and you're done.
With MyScripts tab just add your scripts to /QuickTerminal/MyScripts and start running them manually via the app.
New Tab : How to root , why root, need help rooting
If anyone is having a crash, try to delete the QuickTerminal Folder in the sdCard and try again. this should help against any problem.
Galaxy Note 2
Internet/Network State/Wifi State :For use of Ads
Read/Write :For Reading of the scripts folder and creating your own Commands by writing into file
Modify system settings: It is a root app
Keywords: Signal, Reset, Mac, Terminal ,Quick,linux.
If you have any problem email@example.com
♥ Best App 2013 MPA ♥
♥ Review by Google Drive Team ♥
Atooma automates your Android!
- Whether you want your inbox Sms or e-mail automatically read while driving
- Or prevent your phone from ringing or log onto a network when battery is about to die
- What if your phone is so smart to save in Dropbox your holiday's pictures
No matter what need to be done, from wifi to facebook posts, gps to Gmail and photo – there is Atooma to automate it all.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You can set up conditional events (IF) that automatically trigger simple actions (DO), based on things like time of day, location, your favorite apps, email, battery levels, movement sensors and much more.
- You can share your Atooma within the Wall and download Atooma from other users, for free!
- Manage your Atooma inside the App
◆ Conditions available (IF)
√ Google Calendar Events
√ Weather: tomorrow's forecast, temperature
√ Box: file added/deleted, directory added/deleted, storage space level
√ Tag NFC: only for NFC enabled devices
√ Standby: ON/OFF
√ Instagram: New Photo/New Like
√ Shake: horizontal or vertical movement
√ Ambient Light sensor: light/dark
√ Headphone: plugged/unplugged
√ WIFI: ON/OFF/COnnected/Disconnected
√ Dropbox: file added/deleted, directory added/deleted, storage space level
√ Drive: file added/deleted, directory added/deleted, storage space level, file modified
√ Activity Manager: any app installed/uninstalled
√ SMS Received (Optional Filters: Sender, Text)
√ Gmail Received (Optional Filters: Senders, Object, Text)
√ New Gmail attachments received
√ New Facebook update from you
√ New Facebook update from friend (Filters: Text)
√ Facebook friend's Brithday (Specific Date or Some Days Before)
√ New tweet (From you, form following, from specific friend -> Filters: Mention, Hashtag, Text
√ Twitter Message Received (Filters: Sender, Text)
√ New favorite tweet from you
√ New reply received (Filter: Sender, Text)
√ New photo from Camera
√ New video from Camera
√ Specific Speed (from GPS)
√ GPS (On/Off)
√ Wifi On/Off/Connected/Disconnected
√ Bluetooth On/Off/Device Found)
√ Internet connection [Any kind of, wether wifi or 3G] On/Off
√ Battery level
√ Silent Mode On/Off
√ Time (Countdown, Specific Time)
√ Time (Time range) --> only together with another IF
√ Airplane Mode On/Off
√ Data Network On/Off (3G Data)
√ Call (Signal Strenght, Ringing, In call, Idle)
◆ Actions available (DO)
√ NEW! Tethering module added
√ NEW! Audio Manager module added
√ NEW! Auto Rotate module added
√ Add events to Google Calendar
√ Box: add/delete file, add/delete directory, share file
√ Dropbox: add/delete file, add/delete directory
√ Drive: add/delete file, add/delete directory, share file
√ Activity Manager: launch an application
√ Send SMS
√ Update Facebook Status
√ Upload a picture on Facebook
√ Post on Facebook friend's wall
√ Post a Link on Facebook
√ Post a tweet
√ Do retweet (only if trigger is Twitter)
√ Add tweet to favourite (only if trigger is Twitter)
√ Reply to a tweet (only if trigger is Twitter)
√ Launch Google Maps
√ Navigate Maps to a specific address
√ Send Gmail
√ Send Attachments via Gmail
√ Set Silent Mode on/off
√ Set display brightness
√ Set Wifi on/off
√ Set Bluetooth (On, Off)
√ Set a notification toast/status bar
√ Activate Text-To-Speech
√ Set ringer volume
√ Make a call
√ Set voice volume during a call
BUG OR PROBLEM? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org http://support.atooma.com/
Automateit your Android with triggers and actions in the simplest way! Mobile Automation at your fingertips!
Notifications Off is a useful utility for controlling application notifications in a centralized way. Instead of toggling notifications for applications individually from the settings screen you can turn off notifications for all applications from one place.
Using the new 'Profiles' feature you can keep multiple pre-configured profiles and quickly switch between them with a single click on a shortcut on your home screen. Or, you can completely automate it with Tasker integration.
Notifications Off can also automatically disable notifications for new applications as soon as they are installed.
Please do not leave one star reviews if it does not work for you. Instead email your device details (model, superuser app and version) to email@example.com so that I can help you.
Please submit all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: notifications, sound
The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles, ...
The application allows you to specify more than 130 event types and execute more than 80 action types; furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future.
E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
- More than 130 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, ...)
- More than 80 parameterized action types
- Conditions can be used for both events and actions
- Variables and expressions
- Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
- Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
- Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
- Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
- Full backup and restore possibility
- History and Debug of command execution
- 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons
The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new "Scanning always available" feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
This free version contains ads but there is a Pro Key which hide ads and removes this restriction.
Languages: english, magyar, polski
There is no UI, you get a Toast notification that the scan has been triggered.
I wrote this app for my home automation, my automation (I use AutomateIT) app is set up to trigger my house to disarm the alarm when my phone connects to WiFi. Problem is, it wasn't connecting to the wifi for several minutes after getting home.
So I use AutomateIt to run this app as soon as my Bluetooth disconnects (aka when I turn off my car), causing my wifi to connect sooner, thus disarming my alarm system before I get in the door.
I know, it's a long winded explanation for something so basic, just thought I'd explain WHY I wrote the app
Detects when an SMS is received containing a phrase.
Option to ignore case.
Ninja-mode - can prevent the SMS from ever reaching the inbox, for silent operating (useful if you want Rules to fire in Proference without notifications).
PLEASE NOTE - this app does not show up in your app drawer; it is a plugin for Proference or Locale. If you do not have Locale, Proference, Automateit or some other compatible application, don't waste your money.
AutomateIt Pro has all the goods that the free version has and it's an ad-free, popup-free version with some awesome new and advanced features (ALL locked features of the free version are unlocked with AutomateIt Pro)
Limited time offer: Pro users don't need points to download rules from the rules market
www.androidapps.com - "Cool and innovative!"
AutomateIt Pro provides a set of useful rules:
Conserve power when battery level is low
Quiet at night when screen is off
Vibrate mode during meetings
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
Automatically turn on/off speaker during call using proximity sensor
The advanced features included in this version are:
• Composite Triggers - use more than a single trigger for each rule using AND/OR logic between these triggers
• Composite Action - execute several actions as a result of a single trigger (which can be a composite trigger)
• Rule Active Period - set an active period for each rule. Really useful if you only want a certain rule to be active only during daytime, weekends, just an hour a day etc.
• Sensor Trigger - utilize all your device' sensors as a trigger for a desired action. This includes usage of all the sensors supported by Android - Accelerometer, Light, Proximity etc.
• Calendar Trigger - monitor events on your different calendars
• Enable/Disable Screen Lock Action - Enables or disables your screen lock slide/pattern/password/pin
• Cancel delayed execution by trigger - Auto-cancel delayed execution when defined trigger is launched
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells (Unlimited number of predefined saved locations)
• Recurring Event Trigger - Executes a defined action every defined time interval
• Copy Rule - Create a new rule, based on an existing one
Visit the developer's website for user guide for these new features.
If you are upgrading from the free version, follow these simple steps for an easy upgrade:
Backup your existing rules from the main screen menu
Uninstall AutomateIt free version
Install AutomateIt Pro
Restore your backed-up rules
Note: Some features might require root - see description of free version or visit developer's website.
Want to AutomateIt with your own language ? visit http://automateitapp.com/translateit.
Currently supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Koreanת Dutch and Russian.
It is intended to be used in conjunction with a scripting/automation tool like AutomateIt, Tasker or Llama. Automation is the only use for this app.
If enabled, it will also attempt to unlock the device. You may need to experiment with Keyguard and Wakelock combinations depending on your particular device. Keyguard unlock might not work while any DevicePolicyManager is enabled that requires a password.
It was created to turn on a HP Touchpad in the morning running a photoframe app.
Tested on :
- HP touchpad - CM9 ICS 4.0.4
- HTC Velocity (Holiday/Vivid/Raider) - ICS 4.0.4
- HTC Wildfire - CM7 2.3.7
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to turn on the phone.
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - Needed to unlock the phone (if enabled).
More from developer
Use this app to save your Battery!
App works with Android 2.0 and greater.
This app does not connect to bluetooth devices.
It just handles the phone bluetooth state (On/Off).
When connecting to bluetooth devices is needed download TRIAL version please.
Main bluetooth features:
- Sound notification when one of your assigned bluetooth devices connects or disconnects
- Enable bluetooth on incomming or outgoing calls
- Automatically open android bluetooth settings
- Disable bluetooth automatically after calls
- Temporarely disable bluetooth on wired headset plugged in
- Enable or disable bluetooth with external power supply
- Assign bluetooth devices to listen for disconnect events
(Phone bluetooth will be turned off on disconnect)
- Enable or disable phone bluetooth in app
- Disable service notification
- Autostart service on phone start
- Bluetooth device connection timer
(disable bluetooth when no device has connected during timer)
- Battery saving bluetooth device scanning
(Periodically scan for your assigned bluetooth devices)
- Delay shut down of bluetooth
(will be canceled when one of your assigned devices connects during delay)
Use 1x1 widget to start or stop service
Use 2x2 widget to start or stop service and open the app
Enables bluetooth and opens your contacts in one step
If you like this app, please take a few seconds to rate it or become a fan on facebook to share it with your friends, get latest infos, have a look at a detailed description or just discuss the app!
PRO version has special features which makes your life much more easier!
Of course all features of free version of Automatic Bluetooth Toggle are supported.
Not every kind of bluetooth headsets or car-free kits support a connection initiation from the phone.
Please try out everything first using the TRIAL version.
Buy the PRO version only when you are sure it works.
Special features of PRO version:
- Automatic connecting to your assigned bluetooth devices via A2DP and HSP
(assign such devices as headset)
- Automatic answering of incomming phone calls
(only when one of your assigned bluetooth devices is connected)
- Enable bluetooth when music starts playing
- Disable bluetooth when music stopps playing
- SMS speak option. Speaks out new SMS
(only when one of your assigned bluetooth devices is connected)
- Bluetooth devices can be assigned as 'normal' where no phoning actions will happen.
(Useful when handling non-headset devices like Computers too)
- Service is start- and stoppable by 3rd party apps
(Like Tasker or AutomateIt)
For Tasker create action of category MISC
Then select ACTION INTENT
In action field enter
For creating an action which starts the service
for creating an action which stopps the service
For AutomateIt use "ABT Service Starter" app to have an action which starts the service
Use "ABT Service Stopper" app to have an action which stopps the service
Visit homepage for screenshots!!!
This version contains all PRO features, but its service will stop running after 15 minutes.
The service can always be restarted.
It is recommended to try out this TRIAL version before buying the PRO version.
If you want to buy the PRO version but have no credit card then visit AndtoidPIT !!!
Make sure everything is working for you! Thanks!