The screen off & lock action can be used to create a widget that locks the screen if your power button is broken.
See more details on creating a widget with AutomateIt: http://automateitapp.com/user-guide-2/widget-a-shortcut-to-your-rules/
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt Free or Pro.
Screenshots shows how the plugin is used within AutomateIt
★★★ To uninstall the app, you need to deactivate the device administrator. Go to device settings → Security → Device administrators and deactivate the plugin ★★★
This plugin adds a dedicated action to AutomateIt to run any shell command. The command can be run as regular user or root (on supporting devices).
Screenshots shows how shell command action is used within AutomateIt.
These are just few examples for commands you can run:
Start navigation to a defined location with Waze (replace DESTINATION with address, name of location or latitude,longitude coordinates):
am start -a android.content.Intent.ACTION_VIEW -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT -d "geo:?q=DESTINATION" com.waze
Send message with WhatsApp command:
am start -a android.intent.action.SEND -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT -t text/plain --es android.intent.extra.TEXT "AutomateIt is Awesome !" com.whatsapp
Start video on YouTube command:
am start -a android.intent.action.VIEW -d http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfnguZ2XMMM com.google.android.youtube
Start Web search command:
am start -a android.intent.action.WEB_SEARCH --es query automateit
***** The following commands can be run as ROOT ONLY ! *****
Answer call command:
input keyevent 5
Reject call command:
input keyevent 6
This plugin adds dedicated actions to AutomateIt to control your flashlight - turn it on/off, or make it blink in a defined pattern (using Morse code http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code).
Use flashlight notifications when new SMS messages are received or there is an incoming call when the phone is silent and many more options.
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt (Free or Pro version).
Screenshots shows how flashlight actions are used within AutomateIt.
Want to make the most of your Pressy? That's easy. Just use this plugin and connect your Pressy to AutomateIt by using it as a trigger to toggle settings, make calls, send messages, start applications and a lot more...
Click here to get your Pressy: http://goo.gl/YUySx2
“It has a stellar interface” — Phone Arena
“The app impressed us with its execution” — The Android Soul
“Elencare le infinite possibilità di un’applicazione così completa e funzionale sarebbe quasi impossibile” — androidworld.it
“Automate se od většiny odlišuje především grafickým pojetím a tím i způsobem práce” — Svět Androida
You edit flowcharts, add blocks and connect the dots to create your automated tasks.
Simple, yet powerful
Novices can pick from predefined options, while power users may use expressions, variables and functions.
Your “flows” are safe and easy to share using the in-app community, also available online at:
Only grant Automate the Android permissions you’re actually using.
Automate includes more than 210 blocks to build with, including actions, conditions, event triggers, loops and more:
• Activity detection
• Airplane mode
• Alarm; await, set
• Apps: start, kill, foreground
• Attention light LED
• Audio volume
• Battery level
• Calendar event
• Call; state, dial, incoming, outgoing
• Car mode
• Cell tower; near, pick
• Clipboard; get/set
• Contact; lookup, pick
• CPU speed
• Data usage
• Device; docked, lock, orientation
• Dialog; color, choice, confirm, input, date, time, map, etc.
• E-mail; compose, send
• File; list, copy, move, delete, make directory, monitor, pick
• FTP; list, upload, download, delete
• Gmail; compose, send, unread count
• Google Drive; list, upload, download, delete
• Google Now voice command
• HTTP request
• Input method (soft keyboard)
• Keep awake
• Location; await, get, pick
• Location provider (GPS)
• Lock screen (keyguard)
• Media buttons
• Microphone mute
• Mobile; data toggle, throughput, operator
• Motion gestures
• Network; connected, type, throughtput
• NFC; write, scan tag
• Night mode
• Notification; show, hide, cancel, posted
• Play sound
• Plug-ins; Tasker, Locale
• Power source
• Record audio
• Ringer mode
• Screen; brightness, orientation, off timeout
• Sensor; light, temperature, pressure, proximity
• Shell command
• Signal strength
• SMS; compose, send, sent, received
• Speech recognition
• Storage; mounted, low space
• System language
• System settings
• Time; delay, await, window
• Time zone
• Wired headset
See the online documentation for a complete list of blocks:
• more coming soon
For support or general discussion:
Report problems and feature requests, use the forum or e-mail:
Follow us on Google+:
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple UI and logical step by step process.
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently available in English, Spanish, German, French, Portugese, Polish.and Turkish
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 45 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.
Quick Terminal is a simple terminal emulator to run your daily linux commands without the need of rewriting manually.
Now you can use linux on android along with the full linux command list, android is a linux os so work with it that way.
Add your own Command to the Quick Terminal quick setting and choose from a list choosing the output type whether it is a simple toast message or even a dialog.
Choose From many of precoded functions like MacChanging and checking, Signal Resetting and the usuall Rebooting into Recovery or Bootloader all precoded into Quick Terminal page.
Check your mac address using the mac address finder and change it using mac adress changer.
Disable MediaScan on Boot and even wipe Dalvik Cache.
Run any command in a simple menu choosing whether to run it as a User Or SuperUser (SU).
Run the linux Commands as easily as it can go. Everybody hates rewriting the commands.
No need to recall your commands any more just add them and you're done.
With MyScripts tab just add your scripts to /QuickTerminal/MyScripts and start running them manually via the app.
New Tab : How to root , why root, need help rooting
If anyone is having a crash, try to delete the QuickTerminal Folder in the sdCard and try again. this should help against any problem.
Galaxy Note 2
Internet/Network State/Wifi State :For use of Ads
Read/Write :For Reading of the scripts folder and creating your own Commands by writing into file
Modify system settings: It is a root app
Keywords: Signal, Reset, Mac, Terminal ,Quick,linux.
The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles, ...
The application allows you to specify more than 130 event types and execute more than 80 action types; furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future.
E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
- More than 130 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, ...)
- More than 80 parameterized action types
- Conditions can be used for both events and actions
- Variables and expressions
- Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
- Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
- Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
- Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
- Full backup and restore possibility
- History and Debug of command execution
- 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons
The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new "Scanning always available" feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
This free version contains ads but there is a Pro Key which hide ads and removes this restriction.
Languages: english, magyar, polski
Use this app to save your Battery!
App works with Android 2.0 and greater.
This app does not connect to bluetooth devices.
It just handles the phone bluetooth state (On/Off).
When connecting to bluetooth devices is needed download TRIAL version please.
Main bluetooth features:
- Sound notification when one of your assigned bluetooth devices connects or disconnects
- Enable bluetooth on incomming or outgoing calls
- Automatically open android bluetooth settings
- Disable bluetooth automatically after calls
- Temporarely disable bluetooth on wired headset plugged in
- Enable or disable bluetooth with external power supply
- Assign bluetooth devices to listen for disconnect events
(Phone bluetooth will be turned off on disconnect)
- Enable or disable phone bluetooth in app
- Disable service notification
- Autostart service on phone start
- Bluetooth device connection timer
(disable bluetooth when no device has connected during timer)
- Battery saving bluetooth device scanning
(Periodically scan for your assigned bluetooth devices)
- Delay shut down of bluetooth
(will be canceled when one of your assigned devices connects during delay)
Use 1x1 widget to start or stop service
Use 2x2 widget to start or stop service and open the app
Enables bluetooth and opens your contacts in one step
If you like this app, please take a few seconds to rate it or become a fan on facebook to share it with your friends, get latest infos, have a look at a detailed description or just discuss the app!
PRO version has special features which makes your life much more easier!
Of course all features of free version of Automatic Bluetooth Toggle are supported.
Not every kind of bluetooth headsets or car-free kits support a connection initiation from the phone.
Please try out everything first using the TRIAL version.
Buy the PRO version only when you are sure it works.
Special features of PRO version:
- Automatic connecting to your assigned bluetooth devices via A2DP and HSP
(assign such devices as headset)
- Automatic answering of incomming phone calls
(only when one of your assigned bluetooth devices is connected)
- Enable bluetooth when music starts playing
- Disable bluetooth when music stopps playing
- SMS speak option. Speaks out new SMS
(only when one of your assigned bluetooth devices is connected)
- Bluetooth devices can be assigned as 'normal' where no phoning actions will happen.
(Useful when handling non-headset devices like Computers too)
- Service is start- and stoppable by 3rd party apps
(Like Tasker or AutomateIt)
For Tasker create action of category MISC
Then select ACTION INTENT
In action field enter
For creating an action which starts the service
for creating an action which stopps the service
For AutomateIt use "ABT Service Starter" app to have an action which starts the service
Use "ABT Service Stopper" app to have an action which stopps the service
Visit homepage for screenshots!!!
This version contains all PRO features, but its service will stop running after 15 minutes.
The service can always be restarted.
It is recommended to try out this TRIAL version before buying the PRO version.
If you want to buy the PRO version but have no credit card then visit AndtoidPIT !!!
Make sure everything is working for you! Thanks!