* Glyph predictor is not official Ingress app.
How to use:
1. Launch the app and start overlay.
2. Tap refresh button.
3. Select glyph count.
4. Input first glyph on handwriting input overlay.
5. If the glyph sequence isn't determined, you should select or handwriting next glyph.
6. The glyph sequence is determined, the result is shown on button layer.
HOW TO USE
1. Start the main screen, press the "start", you will see a blue icon on the screen.
2. Switch the screen to Glyph Hack.
3. During the reading of the glyph, when you tap the previous blue icon, drawing area will be displayed in the overlay.
4. Once the glyph is displayed on the screen, please traced quickly the glyph.
5. When you release your finger, the screen will appear the next glyph can be input.
6. When you can enter the glyph 5 times, or you tap on the icon, you will display mode.
7. When the display mode, since it is displayed glyph drew earlier, and then enter the glyph it to reference.
Under the layer can not be operated in input mode.
If you drag the icon up and down, you can adjust the position of the drawing area.
Have a nice day.
1.) Full-screen using every single pixel optimizing the use of the Intel map on your display.
(great for screenshots of your linking and fielding work)
2.) Gives the user quick access to the Intel map via the notification bar.
(convenient no matter what your doing on your device)
-Remembers your last viewed location
-Open Links from the Intel Map shared by other agents
-Provide you with the option to navigate directly to the link location.
If your going to leave a bad review on speed
please at least be running version 1.8 and on LTE or wifi
*designed for Android 3.0 on up
to sign up to test beta versions join our beta community
This app uses Google Analytics to gather anonymous usage statistics. This includes general information such as the number of times the app is launched, and session duration. No personal information is ever collected and or stored.
This app contains ads
When launched, few seconds required for acquiring your location.
After that, Intel Ingress Map will be shown according to the location.
First time you launch this app, you need to log in with your Google
account in order to access Ingress Intel map, as same as when you
accessed through a web browser at the first time. The account
information your entered is just fed through the standard android web
API to the server. No information is stored locally in this application.
To be implemented in future:
- bookmark places
- default magnify setting
(wondering how to enable menu w/o reducing app screen size ...)
Note: Ingress and Niantic Labs are owned by Google. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google or Niantic.
2015/2/1, ver 1.0, 1st release
2015/2/17, ver 1.1
2015/3/18, ver 1.11
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
• Create and manage teams
• Add other agents to your teams (invite by NFC or a web link)
• Create tasks for your teammates
• Organize raids
• Share your stats and see where you stand in comparison to your teammates
- Leaders: scores in each stats category (AP, hacks, deployed etc)
- Top: total score taking in account all standings in leaders categories
- Roles (experimental): new "badges" that are given to teammates with specific style of play.
- Side by side comparison between teammates
There is NO automatic loading of your stats. That must be done manually by using Share function in your scanner (in Agent section).
Your info will be shared only within your teams.
Tablets are not supported at the moment. It should work but there might be lots of UI issues.
This app does not interfere with official Ingress app in any way and it complies with Ingress Terms of Service completely.
This app is NOT officially affiliated with Ingress, Niantic Labs or Google.
This app is not affiliated with Niantic Labs. Glyph designs property of Niantic Labs.
Remember that some Glyphs have multiple translations. As far as we know, all of the glyphs that appear in Ingress are now in this app, and we are working on adding more sequences. See the link below to help contribute.
With thanks to the Glyphtionary (http://www.glyphtionary.com/) for the initial glyph translations, Robert Vaughan for the logo artwork, those who prepared the data (especially Adam Gilmore), and my many testers.
• UI refresh
• Leaderboards and achievements for sequence mode
• Option to select sequence lengths
• More sequences!
Found a bug? Want a feature? Report it here: http://github.com/dingram/glypher/issues
Help us collect glyph sequences from the game! See https://plus.google.com/117333533213539145482/ for details.
A simple way for you to find new portals:
1) go to http://www.ingress.com/intel/
2) locate a portal you want to go
3) click on the link icon on the top right of the screen and get a link to the portal.
the link will be similar to: http://www.ingress.com/intel?ll=-23.548943,-46.638818
(this example does not work because google filters google play links.. :(
4) send this link to you android device (per email?) and click on it
5) this app will redirect it to Google Maps ( or any other GPS app )
6) drive to the portal and create a megafield
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Niantic and I can only hope they have mercy for those who use this app.
This app is OpenSource: https://github.com/marcosdiez/IngressIntelToGps
This is an unofficial and non affiliated with Niantic Labs support application for Ingress which allows you to calculate portal levels by resonators, energy and linking range as well as providing information about XMP, AP, shields, player level and much more
English corrections: Cayse Pollard
Resonators art: Thomas Tølbøl Sørensen
*keywords: niantic, nianticlabs, google, game, resistance, enlightened, resonator, XMP, AP, portal, Ingress tools, help, calculator, augmented reality, exotic matter, map, find, how to, location, timer, acting alliances bestow cryptic deploy embrace energy enlightened global http ingress intrigue investigation mysterious nianticproject secret stake struggle tech transform unearthed world burster timer counter hack alarm notification wiki wikipedia
It also features:
- keep GPS fix with a configurable timeout
- disable sync while playing (saves energy)
- "Settings" launcher icon for Android devices running on version 4.0.4 or lower.
- configurable "Autostart on Boot"
- possibility to disable display dim. Caution: Running on full display brightness WILL drain your battery!
- it's free
- easy to use
- no advertising
- no battery drain when screen is off or Ingress is not running
*** Most likely this app won't work on latests Android versions. ***
1. Install "Ingress ScrOn" app
2. Quite quick flash note "Ingress screen timeout active." is shown
3. When Ingress app is loaded note "Timeout n hours."
There is no user interface.
Keywords: Tasker, Ingress, screen on, screen timeout, screen always on
And as always: Software developer cannot be hold responsible for any damages to software, hardware or mental health, etc. There should be no side effects from this app yet everything is always possible.
Missed that check-in ? No problem !
Want to visit an area from the comfort of your own home ? No problem !
Want to test your new location based app ? Place your device there !
Works transparently with all kinds of apps that use location, including spoofing.
You decide what you want to use it for !
To use a GPX/KML file, choose Load File, select a file, and hit Teleport ! It's just like you're actually there. Test it with Maps/Facebook/Google+/ and check in to any place you want ! None of the apps will notice a difference between this and an actual GPS !
For the first run of the app, enable the MOCK_LOCATION setting and then run the app, or just dismiss the dialog with back button. You can use the app without using the Allow Mock Location option on the device if you have root. Just go into settings, and choose "Request root access". That's it. You are all set to roam the world or play that game from the comfort of your couch !
Here’s a post on how you should set up the app for optimal results - http://goo.gl/tPD4yX
Here’s a list of all the permissions requested by the app, and why - http://goo.gl/RVBlOQ
How Search works : Search for a postal address, and the top 5 results are placed on the map. Click on one to select and Teleport ! To clear the map of the results, long click the map, and all the results are cleared. You could also use voice search as an option. Hope you like the new feature !
Known issues :
+ Teleport jumps between intended and actual current location : Enable 'Aggressive Mode' in settings.
+ Teleport may not start immediately, or may experience delays : Here's a few reasons -
- - SuperSu is known to delay granting root access to apps, causing delays in Teleporting. If you see your device teleport to one location every 15-20 seconds SuperSu is at fault.
- - The device’s GPS is just stuck, and may require a device reboot. If you used Maps or any other app that used GPS not too long ago, killing that app might help
- - You’re using a phone that’s too slow to do all the processing required to start Teleporting, but that is usually not the case.
+ The pointer you placed and the detected location, marked by the blue dot may not be in sync. Give the device a few minutes to start detecting the spoofed location. Some devices may be slower and hence the problem
+ Map centers on the actual location of the device as shown by the app, despite the marker and blue dot are in sync. The in-app map is a little finicky like that, switch to any other map/location service, and you'll be in the location you want to be in.
+ App crashes every time you load a file : Chances are that the file you’re loading has some key information like Latitude/Longitude missing. You might want to fix the data in the file before trying again. If you cannot find any issues with the file, upload the file from the Help section of the app, or send the file via email to email@example.com. I’ll get it resolved at the earliest.
+ Devices older than Gingerbread may experience frequent crashes. This is normal, some features of the app are intended for newer devices.
Please report any issues at issues.shankarlabs.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so they can be fixed at the earliest. If you use the app and like it, don't forget to leave a comment/rating for the app !
++++==== Please use the app responsibly, and in a way that doesn't get you in to trouble. The app or it's creator is not responsible for any kind of damage that is a result of direct or indirect use of this app. ====++++
Enlightened Thailand for VRLA logic.
ingress, portal, simulation, tool, google
You can also edit a submitted portal ( for example: after a portal resonators update, an enemy attack etc...), and recalculate statistics.
Please, send me your feedback to help me improve the app!
Remember this is a Beta! Please send me your feedback/suggestions at email@example.com.
This application work ONLY OFFLINE, there is no auto information downloads about portal.
This is NOT directly connected to the Ingress/Intel map.
No Ram/Battery drains!
*keywords: resistance, enlightened, niantic, nianticlabs, google, game, resonator, , AP, portal, Ingress tools, help, calculator, ingress helper, ingress portal, portal
Blue state - GPS and DATA OFF or GPS ON and DATA OFF
Red state - GPS and DATA ON
This widget is in Blue color, designed for Resistance team, Enlightened team can download Green Color Widget from this link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.batz.ingresstogglegreen
How to ad widget in your phone Screen - Long press on your home screen and select 'add widget' and from the widget menu select the 'Ingress Toggle' to add it to the home screen.
Ingress Toggle Blue is NOT affiliated in any way with Google Inc., Niantic Labs or Ingress.
Ingress Toggle Blue do not hack or interfere in any way with Ingress game normal behavior and is not intended to do so.Ingress name, and Resistance and Enlightened logos are the property of Google Inc and/or Niantic Labs.
Based on our understanding of Ingress Term of Service, Ingress Toggle Blue may be considered as a fair use, and do not violate the Term of Service. However, we can give no warranty that Google or Niantic Labs may think this app infringe the Terms of Service, and in this way we provide this application without any warranty and we do not assume any responsibility regarding the consequences resulting from the use of this application.
Tags - Ingress, Resistance, Data, GPS, widget, Enlightened, Resistance, team, switch, toggle