Bad design and missing key features Im paying over 13 euros for the season. And the APP is borderline usable. Interface is very outdated and many key features are missing. Like adding players to your list to watch and jumping to player profiles from news. Also the graphs are really Bad.
Hope you're kidding This must be the worst app I have tried out on my phone - ever. The user interface apparently stems from a pre-internet drawing a school children came up with during a boring lesson, and it is about as intuitive as a... Stone. At most. Seriously, I prefer using the Web version, and that means something as the original site Is already really shitty. Suggestions: touch screen optimisation, auto log in function and overall design tweaks. Get some user feedback, for fuck's sake!
Connection error When I try to access the leaderboards on comuniogp I get a server error, every single time. It doesn't make a difference if I'm connected to a WiFi or a 3G network.
It's rubbish Useless program. The game is crap basically.
Website is better The app does not cover all the functionality of the website. Still OK but do not expect a good analysis of players etc
I give two stars because it doesn't have all leagues. Try to make an update with the Portuguese League "Liga Zon Sagres" it would be 5 stars though
- fix endless loading bug on Android 5+
- fix user is notified if lineup is not saved on network loss
- fix sorting of market
- fix overlapping long names on transfer market
- show remaining days of players on transfer market
- fix a bug where a user is not notified of connection interrupt
- more descriptive look
- fix external links to lineups
- fix a crash that could occur on network error
- upgrade 3rd party libraries
Live the life of an up-and-coming superstar in this unique football career game.