In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android Kitkat
A Pro version is available with plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
The widget will show the name of your WiFi router (SSID) including the connection status of your WiFi and the link speed.
When the bottom edge colour of the widget shows:
RED - It means that your WiFi is switched OFF (WiFi mode disabled on your phone)
BLUE - It means that it's switched ON (this state could either mean "ON and connected" to a hotspot OR "ON and waiting" for a connection).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET:
To turn the WiFi on/off - Press on the circular section of the widget (on the LEFT half , where the signal strength graphic is shown)
To quickly navigate to the phone's WiFi menu (to see a list of WiFi hotspots) - Press anywhere on the text located on the RIGHT half.
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
HTC Desire S
Huawei MediaPad 10FHD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above, then please give us a chance to fix the issue first by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
You can set: color and size of note, color and size of text, transparency, text alignment.
This application is not visible in applications list, but only in widgets list. Some devices need to be restarted to refresh widgets list.
Internet permission is used only to send crash/bug reports to developer.
A Cyanogen Mod 7 or MIUI ROM is HIGHLY recommended. Running this app on a Stock ROM/Kernel may result in it not working, being far too quiet, or getting even quieter. PLEASE don't comment or rate badly if you are on a Stock ROM as this is most likely the problem.
The full version is available on the Market for 0.99p.
Full Version includes:
* +8 in all settings (this goes to +4)
* 9 EQ presets (this has 1)
* Advanced Settings - gives you complete EQ control: you can control each EQ band independently. (NOT INCLUDED IN THIS VERSION)
This Application is ONLY for phones running Gingerbread.
It will NOT work on any other version of Android but should work on ANY phone running Gingerbread (2.3).
ALL SETTINGS CAN BE ALTERED SEPARATELY!
* On/Off toggle
* Volume Boost
* EQ pre-sets
* Bass Enhancer
* Stereo Widener (only for Headset/Bluetooth Headset)
* Virtual Room Effect (VRE - Echo)
ALL FEATURES AVAILABLE FOR:
* Phone Speaker
* Bluetooth Headset
<* Please use the Headset Settings/Bluetooth Settings with caution. It could SERIOUSLY damage your hearing! (see terms and conditions within the app or the DISCLAIMER below) *>
There may be issues on certain custom ROMs.
This application works in a similar way to DSP Manager but with this tool you can push the volume up much higher. It has options to boost the main Speaker Volume and add a Bass Enhancer.
Please use this tool wisely. It can SERIOUSLY damage your speakers if not used carefully. I cannot stress this enough.
Please see the DISCLAIMER below or the terms and conditions within the app.
By downloading this application you agree to the fact that, as this app exploits the EQ API included in Gingerbread and it is not meant to be achieved under normal circumstances, I am NOT to be held responsible for anything negative that may occur by using this app, such as breakage to your phone or phone's speaker.
I will also take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your hearing with the new features included in v1.5 onwards. This app will now allow you to boost the volume of the headset, bluetooth headset and modify the inbuilt EQ settings. As a result, you can now increase the volume of the headset/bluetooth headset way above the recommended maximum and so, may cause permanent damage to your speaker. There is also a small bug that may occasionally occur, where upon first changing settings the speaker may emit a high pitched whine. This can be fixed by turning the settings off or fixed permanently by rebooting your phone.
The paid version of this app is available for FREE on my website - www.androidaudiohacks.com
Download and use at your own risk.
You can now select from two widget types, each with its great features:
- Receive an extra Live Holdem Pro daily bonus when you select the Live Holdem widget.
- Gain instant access to all the Dragonplay games in one click when you select the Dragonplay Games widget.
Be the first in the know! Install your Dragonplay widget of choice now.
- Add widgets characters
You can check the remaining battery widget and status bar notification.
Minimize battery drain.
(Only displays the remaining battery charge, does not detect when the battery is Screen Off Screen On when the gauge is a slight delay in the information display.)
However, due to other memory cleanup program at the end of the forced can malfunction.
- The remaining battery
- Use widget (1x1)
- Status bar notification
- Memory cleaning
- Battery status information.
[[Now with Buzz Launcher support]]
Battery Widget Z can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
* Battery saving tips
WIFI and GPS when not in use, put off.
To reduce the use of the same features of the application-driven service.
- Automatic data synchronization is used only when necessary.
- Reduce the number of the home screen widget update manually using the Time Stretch /
I've been waiting until I could get my hands on a SGS4 to update the description.
This application has always worked via exploiting a bug in Android's MediaServer, which is why there has never been any other applications like it (that can boost the volume of system sounds) on the Play Store. Google seem to have completely patched this exploit as of Android 4.1+. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this; Volume+ will no longer work on newer devices.
Some devices running 4.1 CAN make use of this application (Samsung Galaxy S 3 international, HTC One X, etc.) but the majority will not. Most phones running pre-JB firmware will still be able to use this application as normal.
Sorry about this everyone but there's nothing I can do anymore, NO AMOUNT OF DEVELOPMENT WILL EVER GET THIS WORKING AGAIN. Google broke it!
Please note; Incompatible devices running certain custom firmwares may still be able to make use of this application.
This application can be downloaded for FREE on my website along with beta builds that have not yet been released.
** PowerAmp Fix - http://androidaudiohacks.com/?page_id=571 **
Tested and Fully working on the Samsung Galaxy S III!! (Doesn't currently work on the Sprint Version. No idea why.)
This application was designed primarily to boost the volume of a wired headset. Whilst it will boost the main loudspeaker volume, it may not be as prominant. Please bare this in mind.
Millions of people blame bad headphones for low-quality music, well put the blame where it belongs; your phone and the audio software. Volume+ can fix the issue system wide. Using Volume+ your phone will get a boost in bass, treble, and if you're using our presets, you can finally experience the quality of music that you truly deserve. Being system wide, Volume+ works with Google Music, Pandora, Slacker, and every other music software on your device (that doesn't have a built in EQ). Volume+ might not get you the same experience that you get with those over priced headphones, but what we can promise you is that for $2, you will get music that is finally worth listening to.
There may be issues on certain custom ROMs.
This software does not function the same on every ROM out there, we personally recommend using a Cyanogen Mod 7 or MIUI ROMs, but we do try our best to optimize our software for all software versions. Stock users message us if you're not getting an improved experience.
We highly recommend you use this with caution because while we do allow you to literally go crazy with the way you hear your music, you can seriously damage your hearing and possibly lose it. So please don't go crazy with our application, we want you to enjoy yourself not hurt yourself (please see disclaimer below).
By downloading this application you agree to the fact that, as this app exploits the EQ API included in Gingerbread and it is not meant to be achieved under normal circumstances, I am NOT to be held responsible for anything negative that may occur, such as breakage to your phone or phone's speaker.
I will also take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your hearing. This app will allow you to boost the volume of the headset, bluetooth headset and modify the inbuilt EQ settings. As a result, you can now increase the volume of the headset/bluetooth headset way above the recommended maximum and so, may cause permanent damage to your speaker and/or hearing.
This app is available for FREE on my website - www.androidaudiohacks.com
Download and use at your own risk.
Now it is even more simple! Use home screen WIDGET from your desktop! Just touch the widget to make a light! Use it without starting the app!
Some best features:
- Touch Widget to enable/disable your LED!
- Multiple widgets support!
- Notification bar info and tap to stop!
- Works with disabled screen!
- Active development (contact me if you have problems!)
Unlimited version features:
- Disable on Shake Gesture (without re-enabling screen or unlocking the phone)
- Auto Enable & Close
- No update reminder!
- More to come!
This is FREE test version so if you have any problem at your device just send me email! Please do not rate low if your device is unsupported! Will improve compatibility in future. If your device works well I would be glad for positive rating with device model. Thanks!
This version is completely free and without ADs! Just one button to turn your flash on! It is limited only with little upgrade reminder that shows once per 3 usages. You may upgrade to "Led FlashLight Unlimited" if you want to get rid of that message and enable all features:
android.permission.CAMERA (Required to access flash on some devices)
android.permission.FLASHLIGHT (Same as above)
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW (Required to use flash/camera with widget & outside the app)
android.permission.VIBRATE (Led switch feedback confirmation)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK (Required to use flash with disabled screen)
Devices confirmed to work well:
HTC EVO Design C715e (kingdom)
HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XE,
HTC Wildfire S, HTC Wildfire,
HTC Desire S, HTC Salsa C510e,
Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
Samsung Galaxy S II SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 (SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830L, GT-S5830, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830B, GT-S5839i)
Samsung Galaxy Ace2 (GT-I8160)
Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070)
Samsung Galaxy S (SCH-I500)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250S, SHW-M250K, GT-I9100, GT-I9103, SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy SIII - S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7500)
Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
Samsung Galaxy Note2
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V (MT11i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18a)
Sony Ericsson LT18i (LT18i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo (MT15i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia U (ST25i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi (LT26i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion (LT28i)
Sony Ericsson Mini Pro (SK17a, SK17i)
Sony Ericsson WT19i
Sony Xperia P (LT22i)
Motorola Photon 4G
Motorola Droid X (cdma_shadow)
Motorola XT615 (XT615)
Google Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Nexus One
Google Nexus S
Google Nexus 4
LGE LG optimus (d1lu)
LGE Optimus Vu (lge_325_skt)
LGE LG Lucid
Pantech Mirach (ef13l)
Devices that do not work (Please verify!):
Motorola Defy (umts_jordan)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray (ST18i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (R800i)
Please report your device!
"A Single Widget Includes more Functions - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
When you are experiencing problems, send email fast respond. Don't ask question on comment, I might not be able to answer all comments. I'll try my best to solve your problems.
We call it, Super Clock! You get all useful information here. Clock, Calendar, Battery Meter, Weather information, Timezone and even Alarm Clock. All on a single widget. It is lightweight (both apk size and data traffic), efficient and effective widget, functional yet attractive widget.
I prepare 2 versions here. Free version and Full version.
If you like my work you can consider to treat me a cup of JAVA coffee to accompany me on sleepless night. (^.^) Haha just kidding...Just please consider to buy Full Version to support development. It would be at reasonable price.
On full version, you can have different color themes and transparent widget! Make your clock widget even cooler!
1. 3x3 and 2x2 widget.
2. Sky Theme.
3. Choose over 5 flexible information inside the clock such as Calendar / Battery / Weather Information / Timezone / Alarm Clock.
4. Choose over 6 information on Header Display such as Digital Clock(12|24 format supported) / Calendar / Battery / Weather Information / Timezone / Alarm Clock.
5. Enable shortcut to Alarm, Calendar, Battery Consumption and Weather Details.
6. Day will be in red color on weekends.
7. Battery Circle turns Red when battery level hit 25% and below.
1. Barbie, Blood, Cheese, Grape, Grass, Pumpkin, Sky and Snow Clock Color.
2. Black, Carbon, Hexagon, Steel and Transparent Background.
3. Standard, Classic, Military and even None Clock Dial.
4. 5 Weather Icon Sets.
1. Bubble Weather by Enthropia Labs Graphics
1. Support both Metric (Celcius) and Imperial (Fahrenheit) measurement unit.
2. Auto Refresh.
3. 5 Day Forecast Weather Data.
1. This is a widget not an application. Installation does not give you application. Instead, go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. Tap on a widget to enter setting configuration
3. If battery level does not appear, just wait for a minute or two.
4. In case of Force Close, try to remove then add the widget back to home screen or reboot your device.
5. Avoid any task killer or battery saver that may stop this widget.
6. On certain devices, you need to restart to make widget available.
7. The weather information is powered by Yahoo Weather.
8. The weather image is powered by Enthropia Labs Graphics under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Tag : clock, calendar, battery, weather, timezone, alarm, widget, analog, digital, home
Simply press the Booster button and let the app calibrate your sound settings!
This app will increase your overall sound quality and make your Android phone sound like a professional media player.
It works for speakers and headphones!
It is absolutely FREE!