- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
You can now select from two widget types, each with its great features:
- Receive an extra Live Holdem Pro daily bonus when you select the Live Holdem widget.
- Gain instant access to all the Dragonplay games in one click when you select the Dragonplay Games widget.
Be the first in the know! Install your Dragonplay widget of choice now.
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
- Add widgets characters
You can check the remaining battery widget and status bar notification.
Minimize battery drain.
(Only displays the remaining battery charge, does not detect when the battery is Screen Off Screen On when the gauge is a slight delay in the information display.)
However, due to other memory cleanup program at the end of the forced can malfunction.
- The remaining battery
- Use widget (1x1)
- Status bar notification
- Memory cleaning
- Battery status information.
[[Now with Buzz Launcher support]]
Battery Widget Z can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
* Battery saving tips
WIFI and GPS when not in use, put off.
To reduce the use of the same features of the application-driven service.
- Automatic data synchronization is used only when necessary.
- Reduce the number of the home screen widget update manually using the Time Stretch /
"A Single Widget Includes more Functions - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
When you are experiencing problems, send email fast respond. Don't ask question on comment, I might not be able to answer all comments. I'll try my best to solve your problems.
We call it, Super Clock! You get all useful information here. Clock, Calendar, Battery Meter, Weather information, Timezone and even Alarm Clock. All on a single widget. It is lightweight (both apk size and data traffic), efficient and effective widget, functional yet attractive widget.
I prepare 2 versions here. Free version and Full version.
If you like my work you can consider to treat me a cup of JAVA coffee to accompany me on sleepless night. (^.^) Haha just kidding...Just please consider to buy Full Version to support development. It would be at reasonable price.
On full version, you can have different color themes and transparent widget! Make your clock widget even cooler!
1. 3x3 and 2x2 widget.
2. Sky Theme.
3. Choose over 5 flexible information inside the clock such as Calendar / Battery / Weather Information / Timezone / Alarm Clock.
4. Choose over 6 information on Header Display such as Digital Clock(12|24 format supported) / Calendar / Battery / Weather Information / Timezone / Alarm Clock.
5. Enable shortcut to Alarm, Calendar, Battery Consumption and Weather Details.
6. Day will be in red color on weekends.
7. Battery Circle turns Red when battery level hit 25% and below.
1. Barbie, Blood, Cheese, Grape, Grass, Pumpkin and Sky Themes.
2. Transparent widget.
3. Selectable clock dial.
4. Weather icon sets.
1. Support both Metric (Celcius) and Imperial (Fahrenheit) measurement unit.
2. Auto Refresh.
3. 5 Day Forecast Weather Data.
1. This is a widget not an application. Installation does not give you application. Instead, go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. Tap on a widget to enter setting configuration
3. If battery level does not appear, just wait for a minute or two.
4. In case of Force Close, try to remove then add the widget back to home screen or reboot your device.
5. Avoid any task killer that may stop this widget.
6. The weather information is powered by Yahoo Weather.
7. The weather image is powered by Enthropia Labs Graphics under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
1. Bubble Weather by Enthropia Labs Graphics
Tag : clock, calendar, battery, weather, timezone, alarm, widget, analog, digital, home
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android ICS 4
A Pro version is available with plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
Follow us on Facebook and Google+
A Cyanogen Mod 7 or MIUI ROM is HIGHLY recommended. Running this app on a Stock ROM/Kernel may result in it not working, being far too quiet, or getting even quieter. PLEASE don't comment or rate badly if you are on a Stock ROM as this is most likely the problem.
The full version is available on the Market for 0.99p.
Full Version includes:
* +8 in all settings (this goes to +4)
* 9 EQ presets (this has 1)
* Advanced Settings - gives you complete EQ control: you can control each EQ band independently. (NOT INCLUDED IN THIS VERSION)
This Application is ONLY for phones running Gingerbread.
It will NOT work on any other version of Android but should work on ANY phone running Gingerbread (2.3).
ALL SETTINGS CAN BE ALTERED SEPARATELY!
* On/Off toggle
* Volume Boost
* EQ pre-sets
* Bass Enhancer
* Stereo Widener (only for Headset/Bluetooth Headset)
* Virtual Room Effect (VRE - Echo)
ALL FEATURES AVAILABLE FOR:
* Phone Speaker
* Bluetooth Headset
<* Please use the Headset Settings/Bluetooth Settings with caution. It could SERIOUSLY damage your hearing! (see terms and conditions within the app or the DISCLAIMER below) *>
There may be issues on certain custom ROMs.
This application works in a similar way to DSP Manager but with this tool you can push the volume up much higher. It has options to boost the main Speaker Volume and add a Bass Enhancer.
Please use this tool wisely. It can SERIOUSLY damage your speakers if not used carefully. I cannot stress this enough.
Please see the DISCLAIMER below or the terms and conditions within the app.
By downloading this application you agree to the fact that, as this app exploits the EQ API included in Gingerbread and it is not meant to be achieved under normal circumstances, I am NOT to be held responsible for anything negative that may occur by using this app, such as breakage to your phone or phone's speaker.
I will also take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your hearing with the new features included in v1.5 onwards. This app will now allow you to boost the volume of the headset, bluetooth headset and modify the inbuilt EQ settings. As a result, you can now increase the volume of the headset/bluetooth headset way above the recommended maximum and so, may cause permanent damage to your speaker. There is also a small bug that may occasionally occur, where upon first changing settings the speaker may emit a high pitched whine. This can be fixed by turning the settings off or fixed permanently by rebooting your phone.
The paid version of this app is available for FREE on my website - www.androidaudiohacks.com
Download and use at your own risk.
In 4x1 style, up to 12 toggles and 2 controls are supported. Compare to other switch widgets, you can just simply drag the toggles to change their positions in the widget. Moreover, like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
How to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly like other normal GOWidgets. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "GO Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the
Since GO Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of GO Launcher EX -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "GO Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your GO Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “GO Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
- Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Auto-rotate, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Toggle position modification
How to add GOWidgets to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
HOW TO USE/OPEN/ADD
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* You can assign 6 shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins: Holo, Glossy, Car Home, Metro (Windows Phone 7), BlackBearBlac
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Apply custom icon and edit title of shortcut
* Apply ADW Icon pack
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Detection (possible to combine all of the options):
* When power cable connected
* When headphones connected
* When Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
I've been waiting until I could get my hands on a SGS4 to update the description.
This application has always worked via exploiting a bug in Android's MediaServer, which is why there has never been any other applications like it (that can boost the volume of system sounds) on the Play Store. Google seem to have completely patched this exploit as of Android 4.1+. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this; Volume+ will no longer work on newer devices.
Some devices running 4.1 CAN make use of this application (Samsung Galaxy S 3 international, HTC One X, etc.) but the majority will not. Most phones running pre-JB firmware will still be able to use this application as normal.
Sorry about this everyone but there's nothing I can do anymore, NO AMOUNT OF DEVELOPMENT WILL EVER GET THIS WORKING AGAIN. Google broke it!
Please note; Incompatible devices running certain custom firmwares may still be able to make use of this application.
This application can be downloaded for FREE on my website along with beta builds that have not yet been released.
** PowerAmp Fix - http://androidaudiohacks.com/?page_id=571 **
Tested and Fully working on the Samsung Galaxy S III!! (Doesn't currently work on the Sprint Version. No idea why.)
This application was designed primarily to boost the volume of a wired headset. Whilst it will boost the main loudspeaker volume, it may not be as prominant. Please bare this in mind.
Millions of people blame bad headphones for low-quality music, well put the blame where it belongs; your phone and the audio software. Volume+ can fix the issue system wide. Using Volume+ your phone will get a boost in bass, treble, and if you're using our presets, you can finally experience the quality of music that you truly deserve. Being system wide, Volume+ works with Google Music, Pandora, Slacker, and every other music software on your device (that doesn't have a built in EQ). Volume+ might not get you the same experience that you get with those over priced headphones, but what we can promise you is that for $2, you will get music that is finally worth listening to.
There may be issues on certain custom ROMs.
This software does not function the same on every ROM out there, we personally recommend using a Cyanogen Mod 7 or MIUI ROMs, but we do try our best to optimize our software for all software versions. Stock users message us if you're not getting an improved experience.
We highly recommend you use this with caution because while we do allow you to literally go crazy with the way you hear your music, you can seriously damage your hearing and possibly lose it. So please don't go crazy with our application, we want you to enjoy yourself not hurt yourself (please see disclaimer below).
By downloading this application you agree to the fact that, as this app exploits the EQ API included in Gingerbread and it is not meant to be achieved under normal circumstances, I am NOT to be held responsible for anything negative that may occur, such as breakage to your phone or phone's speaker.
I will also take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your hearing. This app will allow you to boost the volume of the headset, bluetooth headset and modify the inbuilt EQ settings. As a result, you can now increase the volume of the headset/bluetooth headset way above the recommended maximum and so, may cause permanent damage to your speaker and/or hearing.
This app is available for FREE on my website - www.androidaudiohacks.com
Download and use at your own risk.
You can set: color and size of note, color and size of text, transparency, text alignment.
This application is not visible in applications list, but only in widgets list. Some devices need to be restarted to refresh widgets list.
Internet permission is used only to send crash/bug reports to developer.
*New Backgrounds added*
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only >2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for >2.x)
Sync (only >2.x)
GPS (since 2.x link to the settings page)
2G/3G (since 2.x link to the settings page)
- On some devices you might need to restart you device before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
- If you purchase the regular version of Power Widget, please uninstall this version afterwards to get rid of the notification messages (not necessary when you unlock the trial version).
- Power Wiget lite is still free and works without restriction as it used to, but it keeps reminding you to purchase the unlock key. Therefore, we decided to call it a lite rather than a free app.
keywords: toggles, power control, controls, power bar, widget, switches, tablet ready, ice cream sandwich, options, powerwidget