Create and manage your own tournaments. Add Participants, generate a Round Robin schedule, manage results and view standings.
You can grant access to other users either to see the Results and Standings or to manage the Tournament.
Results and standings can be accessed from browser so you can share it with other smartphone or desktop users
Aplication need network access as all data is stored in the cloud
For problems or suggestions please email the developer at email@example.com
• Sports Coaches.
• School Teachers.
• League Organisers.
• Sports players or teams.
• Social Groups.
• Competitive minded individuals.
Tournament Maker provides a host of features that make planning and managing any game or tournament a breeze. With Tournament Maker you can:
• Customise your tournament settings and create a tailor made tournament.
• Choose from a Round Robin (League), Knockout or Round Robin & Knockout Combination format.
• Preview fixture lists, review previous round of play and check out league positions.
• Save, review and manage multiple Tournaments.
• Completely randomise the team listings and the order of play.
• Manage tournaments and games in real-time at the field or at the event.
• Assign teams automatically (by colour or animal), or via your Contact List or manually.
• Use previous tournaments over and over again.
• Set up a new tournament whenever and wherever you are.
• Leave bulky equipment or pen & paper at home.
• Access a comprehensive set of easy to follow instructions.
Tournament Maker can be used for so many different sporting activities or just for fun games with family and friends. In fact, it can be used pretty much for anything that has a competitive edge. Spend your time playing not administrating. The Tournament Maker can be used for:
• Ball Games – Soccer, Football, Rugby, Aussie Rules, Basketball, Volleyball etc
• Racquet Sports - Tennis, , Badminton, Squash, Table Tennis etc
• Bat & Ball Sports - Cricket, Baseball, Softball, Golf etc
• Social Sports – Golf, Pool, Snooker, Darts, Chess, Board Games, Card Games etc
• Non Sports – Quizzes, Spelling Bee, Drinking Games etc
“…I have all I need to manage multiple tournaments, right there, on the field. Great tool…”
C. Condliffe, Head of PE at Wellington High School
“…its so easy to manage the kids football games and keep track of their performance over time…”
M. Dunne, North Wellington 1st Team Captain and Junior Coach
“…a group of social club members meets every other week to partake in a different Alternative Sport. I don’t know what we would do without Tournament Maker…”
S. Smith, ASAW Member
“…I love using Tournament Maker with my friends when we go down the local bar for a few games of darts or pool. It’s just so easy, even after a few drinks…”
B. Osborne, Tournament Maker user
* automatic generation of matches to be played between squads
* see all previous results
* generate standings (games played, won, even and lost) automatically ordered
* you can save any number of tournaments and restore them later
If you wish, when one "round" is completed, you can request one more round and keep playing!
It's free and ad-free, enjoy!
You can create and manage a round robin style tournament, that will create a schedule, keep track of all games played and update standings. Choose between 2 or 3 points for a victory, and choose how many games each team will play. If you make a mistake entering a score, simply re-click the game and input the correct score. Both scored and un-scored games can be played.
You can create a play-off elimination style tournament. Create either a single or double elimination tournament bracket and have up to a best of 7 series.
Can't decide? Then, you can choose to have both. Play a round robin style tournament and when you're done a play-off bracket will be created based on the standings from the round robin.
Ultimate Tournament Creator supports up to 64 teams.
If a game isn't able to be played but you still want a score, you can simulate the game based on the teams previously played games.
Didn't quite finish a tournament? No problem, because you can save up to 10 tournaments and load them again later. All you need to do is enter a save name. This makes it ideal for physical education teachers trying to organize multiple classes, or intramurals.
Too many people all trying to see the screen at once? Not a problem when can you print out a copy of the tournament to display for everyone to see. The print copy will display all games played, and games yet to be played. It will also display the current standings and all unique tournament settings.
This app is for anyone wanting to manage multiple tournaments with many teams, or for just a group of friends wanting an easy way to keep track of a small tournament.
Making tournament chart:
- You can make a tournament chart inputting by name.
- You can set images for each team instead of name string.
Automatically generating from picture:
- You can automatically generate a tournament chart from pictures. Import from a hardcopy version of the tournament chart!
- For correct analyzing, use a clear and not crowded image as much as possible.
Viewing and Recording the match results:
- You can select from two viewing option, the Tournament Char view and the Match Order list view.
- Record match reslts by tapping on the branches.
The tournament manager allows for managing customized tournamnets on your android device.
With this App your are capable of managing both, tournaments on gaming consols as well as real matches on the soccer ground.
In the current version the App supports tournaments with up to 15 participants (players / teams).
The points for victory and draw can be easily adjusted by the user. Or the user can awarded points per goal for a tournament. Furthermore there is an option for creating additional rounds. The current standings of the tournament can be conveniently shared with other Apps on your device.
Choose your sport, choose how many teams per group qualifies to the next stage and create real tournaments like all major world leagues.
Create your custom teams, then manually or randomly create the scheduling and write your results.
You can also create tournaments with an odd number of participants and export standings, brackets or results on all your favourite social networks.
If you register a profile you will be able to:
◘ Set audience for your tournament: ask your friends to help you to update it, find friends by username and give them the ability to make changes
◘ View and edit tournaments shared by other users with you
Here is a brief summary of the most important features:
◘ Create tournaments for sports with different rules: Soccer, Basket, Volley, and others
◘ Clone the structure and the teams to create new editions (Eg. "MyLeague 14/15" become "MyLeague 15/16" when cloned)
◘ Select a custom folder to add your logos to the preloaded teams or to create custom teams with custom logo
◘ Supports different group size (Eg. 5 participants in Group A and 6 in Group B)
◘ Switch total, home, away stats in standings where there are at least two head to head
◘ Set tie breaking rules
◘ Set one or more finalists per group, and create brackets with the teams that qualified from the previous stage
◘ Export the html page or images of the brackets, groups or results.
*Generate League tables by entering player names and teams!
*Fixtures automatically generate for you to enter results
*Track progress with league tables
*Save progress for a later date
*Easy to use for real tournaments or video games!
– FIDE approved swiss tournament system & round robin (Berger tables)
– Run as many tournaments / sections as you want at the same time!
– Fast tournament setup: no complicated, boring procedures.
– Tournament archive with autosave: your tournaments are safe with us.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and feature requests,
Connect with us on facebook: http://facebook.com/chesstournamentapp
By clicking on "matches", the app will automatically create the list of all the matches of the tournament assuming a number of available courts/fields equal to half the number of the teams inserted in the selected group and making sure no team will play 2 matches at the same time or the same match twice.
By touching the "matches" screen you'll enter the score screen where you can insert the points you wish to assign to each team for each match.
Furthermore, by clicking "ranking", the application will show you a list of all the teams in each group sorted by the total points assigned to them.
for more info:
- Live video and weigh-in data for FLW fishing tournaments*
- On-the-water coverage for FLW Tour events*
- Latest FLW news and video coverage
- Bass fishing tips and videos from pro anglers
- Register for FLW bass fishing tournaments
- Manage your FLW Fantasy Fishing team and see your league and overall standings
- Access to the in-app FLW Digital Bass Fishing Magazine for FLW members and app users with the FLW Live Premium pass* Note: Magazine is best viewed on large devices - especially tablets with a display over 7".
Stay connected to FLW while enjoying the outdoors.
You enter the teams and results and SportsTables generates the league table for you. You can then publish the league table on sportstables.net and share with the world.
Main features include
- works offline
- set how many points for a win, loss or draw;
- add teams or individuals;
- record scores as matches are played;
- share the tables online or via Facebook;
- import and export tables between different mobile devices
Sportstables is particularly useful for FIFA tournaments and youth/school sports events.