Lacks the option to edit pairings The app is easy to use, but if it also had an option to change pairings or even add/remove them manually, it would be much more efficient. I found the lack of this option really complicating the tournament when one of the players suddenly drops out or in case you deleted a round by mistake.
Is this app missing something? On my device it is not obvious how to set results of a round, buttons are not labeled and very tiny.
Really great Would play like to see some more ways to break ties, but works great and effectively
Great tool Does a great job helping me manage tournaments in any game system. Love this app. UI is a little bland, but still a top notch app.
Decent but needs work Few things needed for a better rating. A way to do manual pairings, a means to have a strength of schedule tie break in the absence of the manual pairing.
Best around I know it's only beta but this app rocks. So handy for mtg drafts and the Pokemon league I work.
- support for multiple tournaments
- adding players from contacts
- player register to select players from
- tie-breaks by control points earned
- ability to share tournament results
- reworked the interface
- Reworked the whole App
- Fixed bug that leads to immediate crashes
- Support for Android 3 (Honeycomb)
- Players can have factions
- Support for dropping players
- Players can be organized in teams
- Bye-Algorithem reworked
App displays tournaments in real time on your TV with a ChromeCast HDMI dongle.