Lacks the option to edit pairings The app is easy to use, but if it also had an option to change pairings or even add/remove them manually, it would be much more efficient. I found the lack of this option really complicating the tournament when one of the players suddenly drops out or in case you deleted a round by mistake.
Is this app missing something? On my device it is not obvious how to set results of a round, buttons are not labeled and very tiny.
Really great Would play like to see some more ways to break ties, but works great and effectively
Great tool Does a great job helping me manage tournaments in any game system. Love this app. UI is a little bland, but still a top notch app.
Decent but needs work Few things needed for a better rating. A way to do manual pairings, a means to have a strength of schedule tie break in the absence of the manual pairing.
No color alternation for chess In chess, one player should get equal number of white and black colors, or close number if the number of rounds is odd. In this, some players get to be white in all rounds.
- support for multiple tournaments
- adding players from contacts
- player register to select players from
- tie-breaks by control points earned
- ability to share tournament results
- reworked the interface
- Reworked the whole App
- Fixed bug that leads to immediate crashes
- Support for Android 3 (Honeycomb)
- Players can have factions
- Support for dropping players
- Players can be organized in teams
- Bye-Algorithem reworked