- progress from your free version is automatically transferred to paid app!
Construction City is a construction game where you can control 12 machines, such as cranes, excavator, trucks, tractor, helicopter, forklift and more! Use those powerful vehicles to complete all levels!
• 9 thematic worlds
• 189 levels
• 12 fully controllable construction vehicles - telescopic crane, excavator, bulldozer, tractor, trailer trucks tower crane tipper, trailer trucks, and even more.
• level editor, create your own levels and share with different players!
- build bridges and buildings
• realistic physics
Construction City is like a tractor game, a driving game, and a bridge building game, all in one!
Progress from free version will be automatically transferred: please make sure your free version is 1.0.7 or higher, your device needs SD card to be able to retrieve saved game progress! Please contact us if you have any issues!
- 120+ levels
- 8 worlds
- 13 unique vehicles
- realistic physics
- cool sound effects
- Remove Ads option
You have a given amount of building elements to build and test the bridge until vehicles reach destination.
Use the Stress option to enable load visualization directly on bridge parts, live red indicates high stress while gray or black indicate low stress. Activate this option to minimize stress and build a successful bridge.
Optimized for Galaxy Note.
- Innovative pen-style drawing mode http://youtu.be/onzGoAroU3Q
- Simple to use drawing interface
- Realistic physics engine
- 48+12 levels including free build mode
- Drawing colors customization
- Stop motion: simulation automatically stops when a bridge element collapses!
- Different and unique building materials
- Multiple vehicles
- Auto level save
- Online leaderboards
- No ads
Here are the included new features:
- Much better physics simulation. Now the wheels are pushing the vehicles.
- Vehicles with rotating wheels.
- Stress alerts (beams turn into red when the tension limits are reached)
- Slightly elastic bridges.
- Construction beams with visible connecting nodes
- Better graphics
- More cars and trains
- Floating rafts
- Variable max beam lengths
- Load/save bridges to SDCard
- Save screenshot of the bridge to SDCard
- Novice/expert game modes (expert mode with heavier vehicles)
Solutions will be available soon at: http://www.edbasoftware.com
*** Change Log ***
1.0.0 - Initial version: 10 stages
1.1.0 - 1 new stage (11 now)
1.1.1 - Reset bugfix
1.2.0 - 1 new stage (12 now)
1.2.1 - Stage 12 bugfix
1.3.0 - 1 new stage (13 now)
1.4.0 - 1 new stage (14 now)
1.5.0 - 1 new stage (15 now)
1.6.0 - 1 new stage (16 now); new train
1.7.0 - 1 new stage (17 now);
1.8.0 - 1 new stage (18 now);
1.10.0 - 2 new hard stages (20 now);
1.11.0 - 1 new stage (21 now);
1.12.0 - 1 new stage (22 now);
1.13.0 - 1 new stage (23 now);
1.14.0 - 1 new stage (24 now);
1.15.0 - 1 new stage (25 now);
1.16.0 - 1 new stage (26 now);
1.17.0 - 1 new stage (27 now);
1.18.0 - 1 new stage (28 now);
1.28.0 - 10 new stages (38 now);
- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
Copying grownups and their activities is important to your 2-year-old toddler’s development - and few things are quite as ‘grownup’ as driving a huge steam train around the the bright and friendly LEGO® countryside, horns tooting.
If your toddler is fascinated by trains, this simple game will provide new inspiration for hours of creative play - with or without a LEGO® DUPLO® train set.
*Bright, fun, and toddler-friendly animations and soundtrack
*Intuitive icons and navigation for easy game play
*Virtual building with LEGO® DUPLO® bricks
*No in-app purchases
*No third party advertising
*No links to websites
About LEGO® DUPLO®
A preschool building toy specifically designed for children ages 1 ½ - 5 – small hands and big imaginations! Preschoolers can learn about shapes and colors hands-on. When the chewing-the-bricks phase fades out, the building experience phase takes over, helping to stimulate and improve fine motor skills development. (Bricks-poured-onto-hard-surface noises stimulate other senses, too.)
Visit www.LEGO.com/duplo to find out more about LEGO® DUPLO®.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo and DUPLO are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
Construct railroad bridges using different materials: wood, steel, reinforced steel, ropes and balloons. Polish your creation until a steam train can pass safely. Avoid building simple box constructions, place X or \ inside the box so that it becomes stable. Watch out for blue and red stress on bars while testing, or the bridge can fail.
Enjoy 25 levels, and keep an eye out for the new ones!
Large excavator or small wheel loader, caterpillars, digger, bulldozers or trucks all work diligently on the site. Help to build the city.
This puzzle-game not only provides entertainment and fun, but also stimulates patience and the ability to focus including cognitive abilities, recognition of shapes as well as eye-hand coordination.
Depending on age choosing the proper count of pieces is important so the puzzle is not too hard or not gets boring too fast. For this reason, Aaron's puzzles have two difficulty levels.
+ Easy and suitable for children to use
+ Puzzles are always arranged randomly
+ fun for children by matching construction sounds
+ 15 free motifs of construction vehicles are included (excavators, digger, loaders, trucks, bulldozer, etc.)
+ No in-app purchases possible!
+ Different difficulty levels for kids, toddlers and babies adjustable
+ made for tablets
Puzzle the machines for the construction of the city
If you like the kids puzzle app, then you will find in the shop many other free Puzzle Games of Aaron's example Cars, trucks, cranes, excavators, farmers, construction vehicles, dragons, horses, ponies, foals, robots, monsters, animals, dogs, cats, dinosaurs, circus, bathing, beach, bears, bees, mice, cute animals, etc.
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Over 100 levels!
7 tractors and trucks!
Realistic physics-based environment!
Progressively challenging levels!
Built using Unity, available on multiple platforms!
With two cute monsters to feed in each level, Cut the Rope: Time Travel is twice the fun but familiar to play. If you like Cut the Rope, you’ll love Cut the Rope: Time Travel!
There’s no time to waste! Visit exciting locations including the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, a Pirate Ship, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, the Stone Age, Disco Era, Wild West, Asian Dynasty, Industrial Revolution and the Future. Om Nom’s ancestors are waiting – and they’re getting really hungry for candy!
Cut the Rope: Time Travel is the iKids Awards 2014 winner!
Already a fan?
LIKE US: www.facebook.com/cuttherope
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/cut_the_rope
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/zeptolab
VISIT US: www.cuttherope.net
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$2.99
Monorail is the successor to the very popular Link! bridge-building game. In Monorail, your resources usage is limited only by your budget, which varies from task to task. Each project has different resources available, too. By combining them in creative ways, you must build a stable, low-stress bridge.
Your score is determined by how much money you have left in your budget, as well as by how well your bridge reduces stress. Your construction materials may weaken or break during crossing, and in later crossings heavy trains may create additional challenges to creating a stable bridge.
Monorail uses some of the principles of civil engineering to create stable structures. Creating bridges using randomly-connected girders, cables, brick, and stone will probably not turn out well. Instead, you'll need to think like an engineer
* Will a rectangular or triangular girder structure provide less strain on the girder joints?
* Does it make more sense to attach rope near the beginning and end, or near the middle?
* How can you use logs, which are similar to wood girders but fixed-length, to best support your girders and track?
* If you stack too many stone or brick, will they begin to crumble under the weight?
You should also consider the physical properties of the construction materials, and how the sheer and tension caused by the weight of your rail cars affects your construction. On some crossings, rope (which is cheap) may provide additional support from above, but if there are limited number of connection points it may be better to use steel cables (which is stronger than rope, but more expensive). Some materials, like brick and stone, are stackable, but each object in the stack puts pressure on those below it, which may cause the bottom brick or stone to crack or crumble.
Several user controls are available, including zoom in/zoom out, grid overlay toggle, show/hide bottom controls, reset the entire level, undo, and delete (the "X" icon). This should be fairly obvious based on the icon. At the far right, bottom corner is an up/down arrow to toggle the bottom control bar display. A similar control is available at the top right corner.
Many of us have built bridges with toothpicks in school projects, or created a sturdy structure with a limited number of tools and materials. We all know how challenging - and rewarding - this can be. Now you can have that kind of fun in your pocket or purse all the time with Monorail!
If you believe that you have achieved an optimal bridge for the level, please take a screenshot of your bridge (or just a normal camera picture!), and post it to the Gold Rush Facebook wall at:
Or, if you're having difficulty finding a good solution for a particular level, check our Facebook page for ideas and comments from other Monorail users. Also checkout "Link!" and "Gold Rush", which are Monorail's sister games.
Get ready... let's build!
Construct a bridge with various materials and a limited budget or parts to get all people across to a finish area. There are 2 different chapters in the game. In chapter 1 you have a limited amount of money. In chapter 2 you have limited amount of parts to build a bridge.
This game comes with:
- Chapter I >> 45 Levels
- Sandbox I >> 15 Levels
- Chapter II >> Coming soon
- Sandbox II >> Coming soon
- No Adverts
Please try the lite version before you buy the game.
** Samsung Galaxy S2 optimised **
Recommended screen resolution is 800x480 (landscape), screens smaller than 480x320 (landscape) are not supported.
Please note that this game is still under development and may not work on every device.
Keywords: Build Builder Bridge Constructor Construction Make Figure Structure Play Money Libgdx Cross Architect
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$4.99
IGN's "Best Mobile Game of 2012" Winner!
"Extremely fun and very challenging" -- Kotaku
“The best title Rovio has released yet” - IGN
“4/4 - Must Have” -- Slide to Play
"Bad Piggies is awesome, and needs to be a part of your iOS game collection just as much as the rest of the Angry Birds series" - Touch Arcade
"If you can’t enjoy watching a pig drive a badly constructed car off a cliff and onto a pile of dynamite, you probably don’t have a soul." - Yahoo/BGR
Create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!
The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again -- but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!
With more than 200 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun! Get three stars to unlock 36 more levels! HINT: Sometimes you need to play the level several times to achieve all the objectives -- try building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars!
● Over 200 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
● 36 additional levels unlocked by getting three stars!
● Free updates!
● 9 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity, plus Junkyard available as IAP!
● Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls! Oh – guess it’s not a secret anymore...
● 37 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
● Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
● Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
● All you have to do is pilot it!
● Tweak his design to get all three stars!
New Sandbox Level: Little Pig Adventure
● It’s new, free, and HUGE!
● BIGGEST sandbox ever!
● No limits to your creativity in this massive sandbox!
● Use the new Gearbox to put your contraptions in reverse!
Get ready to see pigs fly!
Become a fan of Bad Piggies on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
This is a classic turn based cannon game in which two medieval castles face each other in battle. You can choose the angle and amount of gunpowder for your cannons to aim for the enemy king. Also mind the wind, which can deviate the trajectories of the cannonballs.
Increase your income by building headframes. You will need it to buy supplies like cannonballs and gunpowder.
The game includes a campaign mode in which increasingly difficult AI players must be beaten. Multiplayer games are possible on one device where players share the screen. An online mode will be added in the future.
This game is based on the Google Play Games Services. In order to participate in multiplayer games, you will need to login in with your Google+ account. Up to four players can take part in a contest. You can invite your friends or use the auto-match feature to play against randomly selected opponents.
In case game notifications won’t appear in the status bar please open the “Google Settings” app and select “Play Games” > “Multiplayer notifications”.