Köthen (Anhalt). Go on a discovery tour and explore the city in the heart Köthen Anhalt - real and virtual. The official city app makes it possible. With their numerous information about Köthen via mobile phone are available.
So, the app offers a virtual city tour, which includes a lot of information about various attractions. In addition to information about the local history there is also plenty of interesting things to learn about historically significant personalities who once lived in Köthen and worked, including the composer Johann Sebastian Bach or the founder of modern homeopathy, Samuel Hahnemann. In addition, the app provides information on various leisure activities has to offer Köthen. Surprising and strange things from earlier times experienced by the app users via small anecdotes which will be displayed when clicking a red bookmark. Also pictures gallery and a map on which the city's sights are located, are available.
Additional information on tourist attractions destinations there are also locally via QR codes, which are attached in the form of small plates on the respective buildings and monuments. By scanning this QR code via cameraphone extended information can thus be downloaded.
This information provides the Köthener city app in detail:
- Attractions: Castle, town hall, churches, monuments, buildings
- Culture and Tourism: Tourist Information, Bach in Köthen, Homeopathy, language usage, carnival, event center, museums, libraries
- Historical Persons: Johann Sebastian Bach, Gottfried band Hauer, Joseph Freiherr von Eichendorff, Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, Angelika Hartmann, Arthur Lutze, Johann Friedrich Naumann
- Leisure activities: swimming, bowling, mini golf, animal park, cinema
- City Tour
- Contact established authorities and information for City Council