+ Change folder icon, icon pack support
+ Sort folder items any way you like
+ Make app shortcuts with custom icons and names
+ IconFinder support: search for new icons on the web
+ Put items in notification bar
+ Scrollable widgets
Tutorials are available in official site www.folderorganizer.net
Permissions are needed to read contacts and bookmarks, create direct call shortcuts and download new icons.
Folder Organizer can't be moved to sd card because it contains widgets (see Android documentation for details).
Please restart your home replacement or your device if you see wrong icons on home after a version update
Installed a new ROM? Or does your battery seem to be gone and drains very quickly? There's an easy help for this!
Battery Calibration is a simple app that formats the batterystats.bin file located in your /system storage.
This app removes the old values. After some time, your system will generate new, updated values.
This process significantly raises the battery life. Also, you can calibrate your battery basically anytime, whenever
you feel like your battery life needs to improve.
STUFF YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ:
Some users may find this app a bit confusing. Even if you're not rooted, the pop-up saying "you've successfully calibrated your battery" will still pop-up. THIS WON'T WORK unless you ARE ROOTED. I should've probably coded this a bit better (sorry) because it might be a bit confusing.
If you see a toast message saying there was something wrong with the calibration, YOU HAVEN'T CALIBRATED YOUR BATTERY. So, if you're rooted, there's nothing you could be aware of. This will not brick your device, trust me.
Thank you for your support.
The Watcher always shows you which battery you should use at next.
A review is available here:
Even in the basic version, the batteries can be managed easily.
The batteries are grouped by RC model (heli , helicopter, airplane, car, boat, drone etc.) and are given a unique number.
The state of charge can be easily changed per battery.
All actions are stored in the logbook!
The Premium version extends the product to great comfort functions that greatly simplify the everyday life of an RC pilot. Batteries can be scanned by NFC or QR code. There are also two widgets for those who do not want to scan.
Basic version (free):
- Management of all RC models
- Management of all batteries (three lists of charged, uncharged and stored batteries )
- Battery charging levels can be changed
- Battery Storage
- Sort batteries by number of cycles
- Sort batteries by last charge date
- Sort batteries by number
- Logbook & statistics for all RC models
- Logbook & statistics of all batteries
- Copy of batteries
- Backup and recovery (use SD Card, Clouds Storage eg Dropbox, Google Drive)
Premium Version (can be purchased as in app buy):
- QR Code generation: Generate QR Codes for each battery, print them out and stick them onto each battery. The built-in scanner will now detect the batteries easily!
- QR Code Scanner: Identify via the built-in scanner to change your batteries charge state.
- Write NFC tags (on Metal): Equip your batteries with NFC tags. Program that tags with the RC Battery Watcher. Note: Please use special "On Metal NFC tags" because normal NFC tags may not not work on batteries(magnetic field disturbance, metal).
- Scan NFC tags: Identify your battery via NFC to change their charge state.
- RC Action Mode Widget: Shows you based on the cycles immediately, which battery you should use next.
- RC Charge Widget: Change battery states with one Klick.
- No ads
This app is available in languages German, English and French.
Write me if you suggestions, bugs or any ideas! firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship, lipo, lipo watcher
feel free to contact me for reporting bugs and fixing problems.
Battery Overlay Percent is the first truly customizable solution to keep your battery percentage showing without cluttering your notifications.
It'll show percentage over your battery icon or anywhere you want over your status bar.
Unlike other Battery Percent solutions this app is using overlay instead of Android's notification method. this makes nicer streamlined appearance most of the time while not wasting your notifications space.
Battery Overlay Percent is great solution for your Nexus Devices showing percentage at the most elegant way.
- Customizable size, positions and colors.
- Sound notification once charging/discharging! (optional)
- No ROOT required!
- Show percentage even on stock ROMs!
- Battery efficient (won't eat up your battery just to show you percentage...)
- Trying to use minimal permissions required.
- FREE and commercial free!
Still as many developers, If you find it valuable - there's a key for additional extra features.
- Custom Colors for different battery states.
- Custom Font Styles
- Single digit visual
- Bottom Tablet UI is unsupported!
(Nexus 7, Nexus 10 should be just fine!)
- Limited Samsung Device Support (DUE TO SAMSUNG'S FAULT!)
* Status bar changes alignment and cause overlay to look in wrong position.
* AccessibilityService makes TTS work. Disable any TTS as a workaround.
(Samsung is very aware of this bug posted by many developers).
- Russian, Pavel Yakovlev
- Polish, Michal Kucharskov.
- German, Paul Scholz
- Portuguese, Renato Henrique Marçal de Oliveira
Want your language added? feel free to contact and help translating to your language!
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: to overlay the battery.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: option to run service after boot completion.
- BATTERY_STATS: to know percentage and power source.
- com.android.vending.BILLING: premium feature check.
battery, overlay, percentage, percent, status bar
Battery Repair is THE ONLY APP that is able to carry out a process of maintenance and repair of our device’s battery.
This app is brand new in Android Market for it is totally different from the present utilities.
Battery Repair carries out a maintenance process which is INDEPENDENT from the recharging one. The battery is “re-calibrate” and optimized.
The App also carries out an optimized recharging process which is concurrent with the maintenance process and which guarantees a longer time of capacity, in order to get a 2 from 8 hours increase. These are empirical data, based on several tests which have made carried out with the aforementioned app.
=== 7 Days Refund Guarantee ===
Don't worry about the 15 minutes window, just relax and explore all the features. Refund requested in "Orders" of Google Play (or Google Wallet) within 7 days is guaranteed. (may take days to manually process). REQUESTS BY EMAIL WILL BE IGNORED.
=== Disclaimer ===
Some of these experimental features are still in early stage. They may not work on all devices & ROMs. They are included only for advanced users with sufficient knowledge about what they really mean and how to correctly use them. These features may crash your apps, or even brick your phone in the extreme cases. I will try my best to avoid those situations, but I don't take responsibility about the possible consequences. For your safety, please do a NANDroid backup before activating these features.
It is safe to purchase and install, since nothing is affected until any of the experimental features is enabled explicitly.
=== Experimental Features ===
◆ Boost mode (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to allow Greenify to perform hibernation and other operations without the slow root routine. Besides, Boost mode also improves compatibility of many features in Greenify.
◆ Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
Beware, most system apps are critical to the basic functionality of your device, once greenified, you may lose some part of usability. If something bad happens, degreenify the system apps you recently greenified and reboot, or deactivate this experimental features of Greenify and reboot.
◆ Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
Google service framework is patched to allow the GCM (Google Cloud Message, a.k.a. C2DM) broadcast to wake the hibernated apps, thus you can greenify some apps without losing the ability to receive push message.
Attention: Not all apps use GCM as push mechanism, some apps create their own connection for push in background service, thus can't benefit from this patch and their push messages can never survive hibernation. Please DO NOT ask for that, it's just a "mission impossible" in practice. Instead, ask their developer to adopt the more RAM-and-battery-friendly GCM push.
◆ Keep Notifications after Hibernation
Android framework is patched to keep notifications from being removed when application hibernates.
◆ Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to track which app implicitly woke your hibernated apps. You can decide whether to cut-off the wake-up path to avoid further wake-ups.
◆ Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
Block the the abuse (via a vulnerability of Android up to 4.2) used by some apps to keep themselves from being killed by Android. This abuse leads to undesired apps "Not Hibernating" due to false "Perceptible" state in Greenify.
PS: For Android 4.3+, this can also remove the annoying permanent notification from some apps, which was hidden in pre-4.3 system.
=== Xposed Installation ===
1. Download and install Xposed installer: http://goo.gl/CKTWXZ
2. Install the “Framework" in the "Xposed Installer" and activate "Greenify" in "Modules".
=== Why do I need to install another framework for some features to work? ===
Since these experimental features all need OS level patches, traditionally they can only be applied with ROM modding, which is highly device-specific and ROM-exclusive. Xposed framework is a new hope to do finer grained tiny patches in a ROM-independent way. Thanks to Xposed framework, you can enjoy these experimental features of Greenify without replacing your ROM.
=== Feedback and further discussion ===
Visit the community: http://goo.gl/MoszF or XDA forum: http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE
Creation of notes is straightforward as an arrow. To hit an aim there are two main features such as «Autolist» and «Date insert». «Autolist» makes creation of numbered lists easy as one, two, three. «Date insert» is perfect for collection of observation data.
Finding and editing your notes is as easy as creation. There are also helpful features such as «Search», «#keywords» and «Color tags».
Also, feel free to contact me, if you find a bug or have some thoughts about improvement of the note taking procedure.
Dimitry, Noties developer.
N.B. If you are intending to use home screen widget, please install Noties to internal storage.
You can organize the books by bookshelf, and sort by title or author.
You can (optionally) synchronize the book list data to/from Google Books.
During Holiday Season an average person has a lot of things to keep in his/hers head.
This app helps keep track of all gifts and presents for all your friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.
- Create a list of people you need to track presents for
- Use existing contact information to add a person to your list
- Group people to easily find a person you need to update/add gifts
- Manage groups and people
- Assign relationship to people
- Keep track of money spent on gifts
- Set spending limit per person
- Manage gifts and presents for each person
- Add a link to a gift to remind the source if gift was purchased online
- Keep track of gift status, for example - ordered, delivered, entered, etc.
- PIN-protect application (optional) from someone else - don't let your kids view their presents. When setting up PIN, exit the app to allow PIN prompt with next app start
- To use groups, first add a group using "Add Group" icon (2nd from the left). Then you can use the group when editing/adding a person
- Keep track of money spent on each gift, set spending limit per person, and track overall spending in the app.
- Include/exclude gift price in total spent calculation
The app is FREE and has no ads. Enjoy!
Please feel free to report any bugs/recommendation/suggestions to email@example.com
-Simple and quick interface.
-Ability to capture and store documents in images.
-Images encryption for safety.
-Password protection on application login.
(Menu button-> LockApp)
Free, without ads.
Organize your applications with autogrouping to folders feature which is based on Google Play categories. Newly installed applications can be categorized automatically. If you want to get more personalized structure, create your own folders or just rename predefined ones. It is possible to assign each application to several groups at the same time according to your needs. Use system folders to get quick access to most used, last used, or last installed apps.
Backup & restore
With your own repository you don’t need to reinstall all your software and games from Market each time you upgrade your OS or configure new Android device. Backup APK files to SD card or just save Market links by adding applications to the repository to get quick access to your favorite apps for installation. Customize backup settings according to your needs. New version of your favorite software is awful? Restore one of the previous versions backuped by Glextor AppManager.
Mark applications as favorites to find them easily. Your favorite apps are always placed at the beginning when app list is sorted by name. Use filters to see only favorites. Use system group Favorites to access all your favorite applications inside one folder.
Rooted devices support
Use root tools for batch operations to install/uninstall apps fast and easily!
Group shortcuts & widgets
Now you don’t need to have dozens of shortcuts on your desktop. Use group desktop shortcuts and widgets to put your desktop in order.
Glextor AppManager has very flexible user interface. You can change the layout, icons, sorting, themes, customize menus and much more according to your taste and needs.
There is no need to customize Glextor AppManager and organize installed apps on your new Android from the scratch. Just backup preferred configuration and restore it on a new system in one click.
• Manage installed apps
• Hide unused apps
• Share your favorite apps with your friends instantly (Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email, etc.)
• Use search and filters to find needed apps quickly
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let us know. Thank you in advance!
>>> Active Internet connection is required for autogrouping.
Also see features of the paid Full version:
★ Ability to add subfolders to top folders
★ Root tools
★ Backup history (multiple backups per app)
★ Automatic update of app backups when new version is installed
★ Ability to hide as many apps as you need (Free version allows to hide up to 3 apps)
★ Ability to hide social panel from drawer
★ System groups customization (Free version allows to show up to 5 items only inside System folder)
★ Context menu customization
★ Transparency customization for desktop group popup
★ Automatic applying icon packs to all applications
★ Ability to reconfigure widgets
★ Absence of an advertisement block
Google Plus: http://plus.google.com/+GlextorInc
2) Installierte Apps in Google Drive exportieren
3) Installierte Apps mittels “NFC” (android beam) zwischen Android Geräten kopieren.
4) Installierte Apps per Mail versenden
5) Details zu App anzeigen lassen und diese deinstallieren
normal klick auf App = ruft die Details der App auf.
langer klick auf App = makiert oder demakiert diesen eintrag.
Redirect File Organizer finally offers a way to automatically organize your phone and computer files.
The concept is simple:
A redirect is a task saved to your device that tells the app how your phone and PC should be organised, by 'running' a redirect the app will organize your devices however you have decided.
Only the paid version of the app supports redirecting to your computer.
➜ Sync folders and files between your phone and computer.
➜ Organize your computer.
➜ Move your Video files to one folder.
➜ Move your gifs to one place.
➜ Consolidate your music.
➜ Automatically manage files from your Internal Storage.
➜ Easily backup files.
➜ Keep your work documents organised.
- Support for Android 4.0+
- Undo your organisation.
- Extremely low footprint.
- Ability to edit Redirects.
- Backup and restore your redirects.
- Temporarily disable your redirects.
- Create custom Redirects!
- Tasker Support
Want news and updates about the app? Click here - https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108498585498691129853/108498585498691129853/posts
To get the most out of your battery you should calibrate your device each time after installing a new ROM or when you notice it got decalibrated (which could happen after a few months).
This is the easiest way to calibrate your device: follow the steps on screen and you'll have your battery calibrated in no time!
Advanced users can access the menu to force a calibration.