Awesome! I not only liked the player's capabilities, but also the UI - it is fairly good. I have a feature request: The ability to change tempo of NES tracks. I spent my childhood playing on a clone which played games (and thus, their music) much slower than the original NES. This facility is supported in Nestopia (a very famous desktop emulator). Will appreciate any consideration for this feature.
Excellent! The ability to set the AMOUNT of stereo separation in mono audio formats is the BEST (10% seems to be the optimal setting). NES games never sounded so good! Much thanks!
Almost perfect With the addition of independent fade in/out and pause on disconnect, it's nearly perfect. My only real complaint is unintuitive subsong support for trackers.
quite the surprise. Awesome ap for all of us retro gamers out there, plays everything without any troubles.
The interface is way better than DroidSound, but DroidSound can play a much larger fraction of my collection than Modo can.
Best retro player app I seen This is the only one I tried though...
* HVSC #64 song length update.
* Pause Music if headphone disconnects.
* Fade duration split into Fade in / Fade out.
* Player remembers last files loaded / playlist used.
* Error handling improved if too many files failed to load.
* User can set default Sid model.
* Italian translation by Filippo Scaboro.
An audiophile class music player with a hi-res 32/64-bit audio rendering and DSP