Only the problem is that freaking update removing manual connection option and auto detection is not able to detect phone as usual.Otherwise it is the best app that saved my old android phone with broken display. Now I can use my phone without expensing 50% of phone's cost in changing broken display. I just love it. I love android. Suggestion: Make remote control available without root access maybe accessibility service can help? Just solve this issue and five 🌟 is waiting for you. I am happy with developer's response added 2 🌟.Just next update and 5 🌟 will be there....
A promising app! Unfortunately, while the screen cast works perfectly, the touch functionality does not match well from client to host as other users have noted. In my case, the touch area is downscaled to about 30 percent of its actual size, it is anchored to the upper left corner of the host display; therefore, tapping the lower right corner on the client results in the host receiving an input somewhere in the upper left area of its display. I hope this can be fixed in future updates.
Please make your next update control any Android phone with out root . please.............
A very safe app
It isn't useful if you have to be connected to the same network (at the same place) to use it. None of the controls worked. Only screen mirroring and that was very unstable. Love the idea though...
Nice app. But still unstable for use. It would be nice if it support shared clipboard.
- Resolve "Stop Remote Control" error
- Minor Bugfixes
- !!! update all devices !!! the network communication has been completelly changed and therefore will not work with older Versions of RemoDroid
- Stability has been highly improved
- Search for other network devices is fast and stabil
- Remote Control for Android <5 devices is woking again
- Client orientation is sync. with the server's