This app is interesting... and I like it. One thing that is not working is auto-start after reboot. It is not working on MK908 android usb stick. Nice to have feature is: once it start streaming, it should also email saying the network IP of the android stick. Email can be configured as part of the settings.
Works but slow Remote control doesnt work on android 5 (Fixed by turning the SELinux to permissive), another problem - fps is very low (Both devices are android 5 quadcore snapdragon)
Screen capture doesnt work Streaming from rooted s3 to unrooted s5 virtual buttons and touchescreen work but no actual screen is shown. Clicking screen capture method shows a black screen before going back to the apss main screen.
Wifi/Ethernet is turned off!!! I like this app but cannot connect with mobile data. please fix this problem.
Once a connection was established (which took ~30 seconds) kept getting "Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped" on the source. Warning reappeared every few seconds and the only cure was to reboot. Source: Allwinner A80, Android v.4.4 Remote: Nexus 7, Android v. 5.1.1 Not useful with this bug, which may be specific to my hardware combo. But quite promising if that bug can be fixed.
Blank screen issue The concept is good. I noticed there are still issues with the app. I cannot change the screen capture method in samnsung s4 mobile. Whenever i click on that option the app closes with an error. When i try to connect the device (stream)with automatic(screen capture method) option. I am getting a blank screen on my connected device. Hopefully issue with be resolved soon.
- Remote control should work again for all
- New screen capture method add for Android >=5 -> very fast at about 20fps
- New screen capture method added -> should work on all phones now :) Please report to me if you encounter black screen
- Added option to choose between the different screen capture methods (default is automatic choise)
- Added setting for releasing the keyboard -> there was a bug that automatically triggered an escape key event when the keyboard is released
The Top Universal TV Remote Control for TV brands. Powered by InfraRed (IR)