Once a connection was established (which took ~30 seconds) kept getting "Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped" on the source. Warning reappeared every few seconds and the only cure was to reboot. Source: Allwinner A80, Android v.4.4 Remote: Nexus 7, Android v. 5.1.1 Not useful with this bug, which may be specific to my hardware combo. But quite promising if that bug can be fixed.
Was able to establish a connection once but couldn't control the device remotely. The app is just really buggy. The one time I was able to successfully see and connect to the other device, I couldn't control it at all. It is also limited to local networks which is really annoying.
Great! Please tell me any option to control my PC with my phone.
just work in all my devices! work in sgs, sgs2, jpd s7800 and pipo p4... i dont try in tab s 8.4. slow but work.
V Good Works well controlling TV stick from S5. Thanks
SUPER!!! Excellent and amazing app, I have ever used. It should be more useful if it's support 3G.
- Remote control should work again for all
- New screen capture method add for Android >=5 -> very fast at about 20fps
- New screen capture method added -> should work on all phones now :) Please report to me if you encounter black screen
- Added option to choose between the different screen capture methods (default is automatic choise)
- Added setting for releasing the keyboard -> there was a bug that automatically triggered an escape key event when the keyboard is released
Find My Android Phone - Find yours and your family's phones instantly on a map