Best of its category This app performs as described, importantly it allows me to leave the server running and connect / disconnect from my client device when needed, competitors such as MirrorOp requires server access to connect. Only 4 stars for now until various bugs have been resolved: sporadic black screen, cursor loses calibration, cursor changes to circle on server device until reboot, autostart doesn't work etc.
My phoneNumber is a yellowButton it works Good EveryThing No? Lag Lagging EveryThing But am Going to deLete This 📵📳 amp only BeCause i am Looking For A app i can use with My vR virtual Reality Headset Like For Example one phone in The vR Headset just Too Bee using it For a Monitor cuz it is a Hassle Have to Take The phone out Every singles Time out oF The vR Headset
Remote control didn't work I tried remote controlling my rooted CyanogenMod CM13 phone from a non-rooted phone. The screen sharing worked. Remo's UI could be a little cleaner but at least that part worked. Unfortunately the remote control functions did not work at all.
doesn't work with mobile Internet this app work only with wifi. that's disappointing. developer should work with this option. that apps can run with wifi and mobile Internet.
worked ok ish in 2014 I stopped using this in 2014 because it almost never connected. tried again in 2016 and won't connect. all rooted and on same network.
Good idea Its a bit buggy and sometimes slow, and miss fires but a damn good idea, if the creator can fix it, it would be the best app, for us who have broken devices.
- Better web client, Faster & more options
- Keyboard support implemented (only accessible from web client)
- Updated Lib JPEG Turbo to 1.5.0
- Fixed bug for not starting when device is a host of a wifi hotspot -> The sender can now be wifi router and streaming the screen at the same time.
- Can start screen sharing without root for all devices with Android version >= 5.0. But without root the remote control is not possible