The app helps to refresh their own Impfwissen to check the vaccination and administer the vaccination of as many family members.
The myImpf watch provides information, inter alia, to booster vaccination, vaccination, childhood immunization, infant vaccination, flu, influenza, measles, mumps, rubella, rotavirus, HPV, pneumococcal, varicella, chickenpox encephalitis, tick vaccination, whooping cough, pertussis, polio, polio, diphtheria, tetanus, meningococcal vaccination certificate, vaccination record , immunization schedule, STIKO and provides easy vaccination check.
4 good reasons for myImpf Watch
opt Well informed
Who knows his vaccinations can specifically ask and to take precautions around the doctor.
Always up to date
All information are based on the current recommendations of the Standing Committee on Vaccination at the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), Booth's. "New function".
Trustworthy & sound
The vaccine pm follows the HealthOnApp code of ethics for trustworthy health information in apps, meets all seven of quality and Transparenzkritieren.
Vaccination data are stored encrypted on the German server. Password-protected access even in case of theft or loss of the smartphone.
For whom vaccination is recommended pm?
• For each health interested person who wants to find out before the doctor's visit, to which vaccination services he has in his age claim which vaccinations he or brush can complete.
• For mothers and fathers who want to check the vaccination of the whole family and manage.
• For all educators, teachers, employees of the Public Health Service who work in health education and work for Impfaufklärung of children and adolescents.
• For all medical staff and doctors who want to sensitize their patients for immunization and vaccination AM z. B. make available on the tablet PC in the waiting room for Impfaufklärung their patients.
• For all students and trainees who want to use the vaccine pm as a practical learning tool for querying their Impfwissens.
For suggestions criticism Email & directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your feedback. Many Thanks.