The BioDigital Human is a virtual body platform consisting of the most comprehensive set of true 3D anatomy and 3D health condition models ever assembled. Choose from 1000’s of interactive visualizations to build your own custom library of models. This app is an extension of the award winning BioDigital Human online, allowing users from web to mobile to seamlessly experience exploring beneath the skin in 3D!
- fluid, true 3D scrolling, zooming, and panning
- select and dissect objects
- interactive 3D simulations
- search and fly to objects within a 3D model
- add or remove system layers
- gamified quizzing
- toggle between view modes: standard, x-ray, & isolate
- author content on the web and sync to mobile
- read detailed descriptions while viewing and interacting with stunning visuals
- take screenshots and annotate
- the Human constantly evolves: access & download new additions
Over 5,000 selectable male and female anatomy objects
- skeletal system, digestive system, urinary system, reproductive system, respiratory system, endocrine system, nervous system, cardiovascular system, lymphatic system, muscular system, integumentary system)
Over 400+ Health Conditions Grouped by
- Blood, Heart and Circulation
- Bones, Joints, and Muscles
- Brain and Nerves
- Digestive System
- Ear, nose, and Throat
- Endocrine System
- Eyes and Vision
- Immune System
- Kidneys and Urinary System
- Lungs and Breathing
- Mouth and Teeth
- Skin, Hair, and Nails
- Male Reproductive System
more content added constantly!
Students/Educators - Your virtual cadaver! The BioDigital Human gives students and educators a powerful new tool to teach and learn using the latest in 3D technology. See why over 1,000 schools from all over the world are using the Human.
Patients/Providers - A revolutionary way to communicate health concepts with patients. Doctors can dissect to the core of the problem, mock up areas of concern, & share a 3D model with his/her patient. Patients can finally see under the skin to quickly understand their health and make smarter decisions.
Business - Equip your sales, marketing teams and customers with stunning simulations of your product: use the power of cloud delivery to show the value of your product in dynamic, interactive, 3D body visualizations.
In the News:
“Think: Google Earth meets the human body” - ABC News
“The virtual body as the health education equivalent of Google Maps” - The New York Times
“xbox, Gray’s Anatomy combining to become a way to look inside the body” - msnbc
“For the 500 years that we have been teaching Human anatomy there has been no other way to look inside the [living] human body for doctors other than actually opening it during surgery.” - Marc Triola, MD
***** This is a free preview version of Human Anatomy Atlas. It includes: 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version. Love what you get in the preview? Use the in-app purchases to get the rest of the app.
***** The definitive worldwide bestseller. The most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. iMedicalApps rated Human Anatomy Atlas the top atlas for the iPad and iPhone.
*****Only anatomy app with (1) Male **and** female 3D anatomy models, (2) Microanatomy, and (3) Physiology animations.
***** Extra features: (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for Android.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
Here is what is in the preview version:
The Skeleton Preview of Human Anatomy Atlas includes 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version of Human Anatomy Atlas:
***** Love what you get in the Skeleton Preview? Use the in-app purchase option to get all other body system models or more animations.
The All Body Systems in-app purchase gives you access to all the 3D models in Human Anatomy Atlas, the only 3D app that include male and female anatomical models with over 3,800 structures across all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue taste buds, skin receptors)
***** The In-app purchase option for animations provides 5 packs of animations for purchase. Use these to extend your Human Anatomy Atlas to include physiology and function.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
The Features that are offered in this application include:
● TTS - Text To speech conversion for all those who hate reading.
● Share - A way to Share the Content that you just found helpful.
● Easy Navigation from Home Screen and to the Spotting Screens.
● Wiki Link for Extra information on the topic you are reading.
● Pinch to zoom to have a more clear picture.
It gives brief information on the following topics
● Cardio Vascular System
● Digestive system
● Endocrine - Central Nervous
● Endocrine - Reproductive
● Endocrine - Alimentary
● The Eye
● Female Reproductive System
● Lymphatic System
● Male Reproductive System
● Muscular System - Back
● Muscular System - Front
● Nervous System
● Respiratory System
● Skeletal System - Back
● Skeletal System - Front
● Urinary System
Go ahead and Enjoy these bits.
If you encounter any kind of bugs, feel free to report them at email@example.com
- You can manipulate the model, zoom, rotate, move the camera.
- Display the natural pattern or divisions.
- Text information can be maximized or minimized to read comfortably prioritize the model.
- When selecting a bone, the bone will change color, so check your limits and what are its forms.
- Practical and useful anatomical information Valuable in his palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or general culture.
- Get information on the location and descriptions of bones such as the skull, femur, jaw, scapula, humerus, sternum, pelvis, tibia, vertebrae, etc..
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.
The most pleasant and effective way to teach children how the human body works
by Dr Fanou an e-learning researcher
70 screens/pages long
Intended for ages 6 - 11
Appropriate for both school and home learning
Can be included as part of science in grades 1,2,3,4 or 5
NO in app purchases
This is a free advertisement supported version. There is another paid version which does NOT contain advertisements. The paid version can be found here:
It is about the story of Stefanie who wants to have a career in medicine when she grows up. Stefanie starts learning how the human body works and how to be healthy. Users learn by following the story of Stefanie. This app does not have the feel of a pure science book. It uses a technique of teaching science which incorporates storytelling. The fictional aspect of the app which involves the story of Stefanie appeals to children's feelings making the title more attractive and entertaining. The app addresses both the emotions and intellect of a child.
The title teaches anatomy and how to keep healthy in a very pleasant way and without presenting unattractive images of the internals of the human body. On each screen children can hear sounds, discover videos, animations, and attractive images. This compels them to go through all the screens in order to discover and at the same time learn in an enjoyable way.
To make learning interesting, fun and effective the app uses:
• Videos of Stefanie role playing and demonstrating ideas
• Animations which visualize concepts making them easier to understand
• Attractive graphics
• Voice over
This title is:
• A serious educational resource for the home or an educational institution
• Developed by Dr Fanou an e-learning researcher, with the suggestions of children of the targeted age group
• Designed by children for other children (child-to-child design)
• Tested by children of the targeted age group
• Offers quality educational content of some length typical of a book
• Uses effective and research proven e-learning pedagogy
• The material is presented in a non-confusing fashion appropriate for children
• Contains video, animation and interactivity at the proper places and the correct quantity to engage rather than distract a child
• Uses vector graphics which do not lose their quality on any size screen
Dr. S. Fanou holds a BA degree in Interactive Arts and Media from Columbia College in Chicago, USA. A masters degree in Informatics from the University of Edinburgh, UK, and a PhD from the University of the West of England, UK. He has conducted research in e-learning and software accessibility. Dr. Fanou has more than ten years experience in the fields of e-learning, software engineering and computing.
This is a free advertisement supported version. There is another paid version which does not contain advertisements. The paid version can be found here:
If you search for 'Goovoocleo' in the Play Store the search results should display both the free and paid versions of the app.
Thank you for your support, it will help us develop similar good quality apps.
goovoocleo of learning
Software is the perfect support for Simplified languages, Traditional, English, etc.!
The information is divided into sections.
Each bone of the human skeleton was rendered especially for this program trying to give the highest quality graphics.
Each bone of the skeleton s can be given to increase or decrease the size you can display on any screen resolution.
Valuable information useful and practical in the palm of your hand. Educational reference for all.
This is 7 in 1 include:
*** Pelvis and Perineum
*** Lower Limb
*** Upper Limb
*** Head and Neck
Medical Glossary provides quick access to hard-to-spell and often misspelled medical definitions through an extensive alphabetical listing.
-- Medical Terminology
-- More than 2000 Medical terms and Terminology
-- Alphabetical listing.
All information is current, but in view of the possibility of human error or changes in medical guidelines, you should always confirm the information.We are not responsible for forms of application usage by user. Orient always seek a diagnosis and professional treatment for any medical condition.
Dictionary, Medical, Thesaurus, Medical Dictionary, Dictionary, General Dictionary, Dictionary and Reference Guide.
Medical glossary, medical dictionary, medical terms, medical definitions, diseases, health conditions, surgical procedures, Medical Acronyms, medical syndromes, Medical Meumonics, Medical Aphorism, Medical Quotations, Ayurveda recipes glossary
This cool FREE app gives you tons of fun, odd, weird and awesomely interesting human body facts.
Learn the many wonderful functions and intricate organs and structures of the human body.
Share these fun and useful tidbits of human anatomy fact, knowledge and trivia with your friends.
Quiz your friends to see if they know much about medical terminology, human anatomy, science, physiology, or physics.
This lite app is ideal for nursing students to help test their medicine knowledge and assessments nclex skills.
Also good for mcat exam prep as students have quizzes of the question of the day, much like a walking medical dictionary!
This human body factset does not contain pictures or soundboard, but it contains amazing facts you never knew and are now ready to know.
This awesome book of knowledge contains facts about women and men and their bodies down to the bones, muscles, and blood vessels.
Unlike other bone apps, this app covers the entire human body!
Save your favorite human body facts!
Share your favorite human body facts via Email!
SMS your favorite human body facts!
Paste your favorite human body facts into Facebook or Twitter!
At the Minimally invasive Surgery Center Jesús Usón we consider essential the acquisition of knowledge in the establishment of pneumoperitoneum, usually mandatory for the completion of laparoscopic procedures, and that should be adequately performed in order to ensure patient safety.
Aorta provides the guidelines recommendation based on a set of easy data entry points, which the user simply needs to fill out. The app then combines all the elements and informs the clinician about the presence or absence of a surgical indication according to the AHA, AATS, ACC, CCS and ESC guidelines.
Aorta is an easy-to-use and comprehensive guide to individualized indications for aortic surgery.
Aorta aims to provide clinicians caring for patients with aortic pathologies with patient-specific recommendations for aortic surgery based on the American Heart Association AHA, American Association for Thoracic Surgeons AATS, American College of Cardiology ACC, Canadian Cardiovascular Society CCS and European Society of Cardiology ESC guidelines on aortic diseases.
Aorta is the ultimate pocket tool you need when making “grey area” decisions about recommending your patient for surgery.
- Guides the user through a set of essential questions for clinical decision-making
- Provides a clear recommendation for clinicians caring for specific patients
How it works
The mechanism is really simple: you fill the form asking informations about your patient (size of the Ascending aorta or root aneurysm). After you submit the form, the application analyze your answers and will display your recommendations about aortic surgery depending on your patient conditions. So it can recommend you an aortic replacement or to make an aggressive follow up depending on the ascending aorta size or if your patient has family history of aortic dissection. The indications given by the applications are based on aortic surgery guidelines from AHA, ACC, AATS, STS, CCS and ESC.