This app is in active development, and not yet stable. Feedback and bug reports are very welcome. For now, do not use it for mission-critical tasks – it may misbehave!
- Open Document Format (.odt, .odp, .ods, .ots, .ott, .otp)
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 (.docx, .pptx, .xlsx, .dotx, .xltx, .ppsx)
- Microsoft Office 97/2000/XP/2003 (.doc, .ppt, .xls, .dot, .xlt, .pps)
Coming in future releases:
- Interactive document elements (e.g. URLs)
- Support for browsing external SD storage
- Many more features planned
Use the bugtracker and attach any files that caused problems
About the app:
LibreOffice Viewer uses the same engine as LibreOffice for Windows, Mac, and Linux. This, combined with a new front-end based on Firefox for Android, reads documents similarly to LibreOffice desktop.
Collabora Engineers Tor Lillqvist, Tomaž Vajngerl, and Michael Meeks have been developing Android support since 2012, with the help of Google Summer of Code students Andrzej Hunt and Iain Billet.
Open Source - Mozilla Public License v2 and other
This app is made by LibreOffice From Collabora, with support from The Document Foundation, and SMOOSE. SUSE provided a key foundation of cross-platform support, with Google Summer of Code contributions from Andrzej Hunt and Ian Billet, along with improvements from Igalia S.L., and core components by Mozilla Corporation. Full LibreOffice credits: http://libreofficefromcollabora.com/ab-credits. Special thanks to the hundreds of independent LibreOffice contributors.
A detailed description of the prerequisites and a step-by-step user guide is available here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Impress/RemoteHowTo
LibreOffice is the power-packed free, libre and open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers.
Download LibreOffice from http://www.libreoffice.org/download/
LibreOffice, and the LibreOffice Impress Remote, is community-driven and developed software which is a project of the governing charitable organization, The Document Foundation.
This software is developed by users, just like you, who believe in the principles of free software and in sharing their work with the world in a non-restrictive way. Meet us at
- Text Document (ODT, OTT, ODM, SDW, STW, SXW)
- Spreadsheet (ODS, OTS, SDC, STC, SXC)
- Presentation (ODP, OTP, SDD, SDP, STI, SXI)
- Drawing (ODG, OTG, SDA, SXD)
- Formula (ODF)
- Word (DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOTX)
- Excel (XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLTX)
- PowerPoint (PPS, PPT, POT, PPSX, PPTX, POTX)
- WordPad (RTF)
You can open documents in OOReader from any app (Mail, Chrome,..), from the SD card or from the "Cloud": Dropbox and GoogleDrive.
A document preview is available onto the application, for big documents, a PDF reader (like Adobe) is required.
Warning, OOReader is not an editor, the file content cannot be changed.
- OpenOffice.orgTM is a registered trademark of Apache.
- LibreOfficeTM is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- This app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice or OpenOffice
You can create new text file, open existing files and of course save them. You can also display line numbers and open recent files. You can also search for text inside the opened file.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Ted)
This product includes a one year license to use AlwaysOnPC for a single user.
(Note:does not support sound or full motion video yet)
★★★★★ "...absolutely an amazing purchase..." Dan (February 21, 2012)
★★★★★ "Great app Can play runescape well and all around works well." Jacob (March 9, 2012)
★★★★★ "WARNING BEST APP EVER!... AWESOME!!" nathanial (July 8, 2011)
★★★★★ "Un-fing-believeable! hands down THE BEST app...Awesome!"-by- (July 3, 2011)
Do everything you can do on your Laptop on your Android device with this amazing app:
▶ OpenOffice Suite with Dropbox: open and edit Microsoft Office documents with features such as:
★ WORD docs (Writer) ★ POWERPOINT (Impress) ★ EXCEL Spreadsheet (Calc)
------------------------- -------------------------- ---------------------------
➢ Font size shape etc ➢ Template/slide-master ➢ 'DataPilot' pivot tables
➢ Spelling, Grammar ➢ Drawing, graphics tools ➢ Sort, Filter, Group, Subtotals
➢ Revision tracking ➢ Animations & transitions ➢ Macros & Extensions
➢ Tables & columns ➢ Callouts and flowcharts ➢ 2D & 3D Charts
➢ Mail-merge, macros ➢ Table design templates ➢ Split and Freeze panes
➢ Export / CONVERT to PDF from .doc .xls .ppt PNG, JPG, TIFF & lots more!
▶ Full Google Chrome with Web Store and Chrome Extensions, or use Firefox Addons like:
➢ Evernote Web Clipper ➢ Yahoo! Toolbar ➢ Adblock plus ➢Xmarks / Lastpass ➢Zotero
➢Screenshot plus ➢Stylish ➢ Springpad ➢ Greasmonkey ➢ Web developer tools & tons more!
Play these Java-applet games virtually on AlwaysOnPC from your Android device:
➢ Play Runescape
➢ PartyPoker / EuroPoker
➢ Pogo games
... and tons more!
▶ Best Flash Browser for Productivity sites
[Note: App does not support audio or streaming video yet]
Can't find free Flash download for Android (or don't want to 'root')? Run Flash virtually through AlwaysOnPC App (no Flash plug-in needed!) and use sites like these:
➢ Prezi.com - Create & edit Prezi App on Android!
➢ Apple iWork Suite - edit Keynote, edit Pages files or edit Numbers spreadsheets on iCloud.com (free beta)
➢ Adobe Acrobat.com, Formscentral.com, createPDF.com
➢ Zoho & more!
▶ Flash Video, Games & entertainment
(Note: App does NOT support audio or streaming video yet)
➢ Facebook Flash Games like Zynga Poker, Farmville2, Chefville, Cityville, etc
➢ Club Penguin, Webkinz, Animal Jam, etc
➢ Jibjab.com, BlueMountain
➢ Bigpoint Darkorbit & more!
▶ Upload/download super fast via your virtual PC (with Dropbox access) to sites like:
➢ Fuze etc.
Even more apps included:
★ PDF Reader - View PDFs, fill & save forms, Markup, annotations & more!
★ InkScape drawing (.SVG, import Adobe Illustrator files)
★ Gimp - for edit, crop and retouch photos & images like GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF etc.
More reasons why customers love AlwaysOnPC:
➤ Super fast opening online files & email attachments:
➤ Copy and paste between Office apps, photo editor, drawing program, email & more
➤ Included storage: 2 GB of online disk space to store your files
➤ Dropbox pre-installed (Tip: use Selective Sync to keep it under 2Gb)
➤ Connections are fully encrypted for your security
Note:App does not yet support audio or full-motion video – these improvements coming soon!
Registration required for use (and confirmation of email).
Requires an active 3G or WiFi network connection to run
if you need help email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule and host your audio meetings on UTipi to collaborate remotely with your teams.
No sign-up, no bills, no credit cards, just download the app and create your conference in a few seconds.
WebEye Mobile App provides access to basic, real-time information of the WebEye service on Google Maps interface.
The application is currently available in 12 languages:
• Real-time positioning on map
• Interactive vehicle information
• List of vehicles/ drivers
• Detailed information of selected vehicle (In the list of vehicles or on maps)
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
Please read the description completely.
The COMPLETE Indian Evidence Act (IEA) Free Version, presented in a readable and searchable format. Divided concisely into Chapters and Sections and containing the full unedited text of all the 182 Sections and Schedule I. Everything is Searchable. Scroll through sections by Volume Keys. Current Path is always displayed on the top.
A MUST HAVE for every Indian, Lawyer and Advocate... and others alike.
This is the ONLY app containing the Indian Evidence Act.
- Full, unedited Section Content of all the 182 Sections and Schedule I.
- Divided into Chapters and Sections.
- Searchable (Search Key)
- Totally customizable, Theme, Text Size and Alignment can be modified in Settings.
- Display's Current Path in every Screen and in every Section so that you know where you are.
- Search in IEA or Central Parliament Acts.
- Search by Section Content, Names or Numbers in IEA Mode and Short Title, Act Number, Act Year, Act Objective, Full Act Text & Free Text Search in Central Acts Mode
- Bookmarking favorite Articles
- Saves Previous Search State
- Navigate Indexes by Trackball/D-Pad
- Scroll through Sections by Volume Keys
- Tablet Screens Supported
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in every Screen
- Zoom by clicking on icons/Pinch zoom in Central Acts Screens.
- Aesthetic Reading Experience
- Low Memory Resources required
- Helps Improve the Productivity of people who refer the IEA regularly.
- Share Section Title, Content or both through SMS, Email or any text related application.
And many more!
[NEW]SOCIAL FEATURES ENABLED (powered by Socialize)
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To communicate with Socialize Servers (Likes, comments, Facebook, Google+,etc) and also to load Other Law Content in Search Menu.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: Anonymous commenting requires the retrieval of Device ID so that all comments/likes/shares can be linked to the Device ID. No personally identifiable information is read from the Phone.
STORAGE: To read the data from the Database as "Move to SD card" option is enabled.
- Share files and URLs to KDE from any app, without wires.
- Touchpad emulation: Use your phone screen as your computer's touchpad*.
- Notifications sync (4.3+): Read your Android notifications from the desktop.
- Shared clipboard: copy and paste between your phone and your computer.
- Multimedia remote control: Use your phone as a remote for Linux media players.
- WiFi connection: no USB wire or bluetooth needed.
- RSA encryption: your information is safe.
Please note you will need to install KDE Connect on your computer for this app to work, and keep the desktop version up-to-date with the Android version for the latest features to work.
*NOTE for Ubuntu users: The Ubuntu folks are not updating their repos as fast as this app gets updated. Some features will not work if the KDE Connect version in you desktop doesn't match the one in your phone. To make sure you always have the latest version on your desktop, use this PPA repository: https://code.launchpad.net/~vikoadi/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/
This app is part of an open source project and it exists thanks to all the people who contributed to it. Visit the website to grab the source code.