Never need a PIN. Never ask “who just joined” or “who said that?”
★ Winner TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2012 ★
For most people, audio conferencing starts with the awkward process of finding and typing dial-in numbers and PIN codes. UberConference reinvents conference calling with web and smartphone interfaces that make it super easy to have a productive meeting.
The app makes it easy to start and schedule conference calls on the go. Create instant calls with a click and schedule calls by simply selecting contacts and choosing a meeting time.
Create Instant and Scheduled Conferences
No PINs for the organizer
Know who’s on the call and who’s talking
Free conference recordings
Participant controls: mute, hangup
See LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+ profiles for everyone
Learn more at www.UberConference.com
This mobile app allows you to:
• Set up your own personal profile including your name, photo, company name etc
• Explore the agenda and events
• Curate your own personal conference schedule
• Access presenter information
• Find your way around with venue maps
• ‘Check in’ to sessions, activities, and the tradeshow
• Make ‘status updates’ in the activity feed, post your thoughts and opinions on presenters and sessions, ‘like’ comments
• See which sessions are trending, what photos people most like, follow popular discussion topics
• Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the app:
• Status Update - a quick way to share photos, comments and show which session you’re attending
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event and find trending sessions and topics
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
• Users - see who’s at the event and connect with them on the app
• Tradeshow - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
• Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation.
Enjoy the app and have a great conference!
Please note upon installation, you must launch this app from the browser based login page for which you receive a link via email from the webinar organizers.
Although this app works on smart phones, it is optimized for tablet devices due to the larger screen size.
In order to use this app, you must have an ioBridge user account at ioBridge.com or ioBridgePro.com and have active widgets.
Widgets monitor or control things connected to ioBridge web services. You can use ioApp to report your home temperature, control lights, or access anything connected via ioBridge.
A detailed description of the prerequisites and a step-by-step user guide is available here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Impress/RemoteHowTo
LibreOffice is the power-packed free, libre and open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers.
Download LibreOffice from http://www.libreoffice.org/download/
LibreOffice, and the LibreOffice Impress Remote, is community-driven and developed software which is a project of the governing charitable organization, The Document Foundation.
This software is developed by users, just like you, who believe in the principles of free software and in sharing their work with the world in a non-restrictive way. Meet us at
• Personal Schedule: Build your personal daily schedule with an intuitive color coded schedule view.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, program changes, your upcoming sessions, Twitter feeds and organizer messages.
• Contact Sharing: Easily share contact card information via QR or Bump technology.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to create your personal schedule, take notes, rate sessions or speakers and more.
• PowerPoint slide viewer: Download presentations and take notes on slides while sitting in a session.
• Email Notes: Instantly create a trip report with all starred items, notes, and contacts you have made during the event.
• Twitter with tweet out functionality, expo and sponsors lists, animated conference venue maps, speaker list with photos, local information, and more.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Conferences made easy - everything you need right at your fingertips with Mira Mobile.
To learn more about Mira Mobile, contact us at email@example.com
Connect Mobile for Android is a FREE application that allows you to start or join a meeting with just a tap of a button. You never have to remember meeting phone numbers, access codes or passcodes again!
•View Meetings – The application displays a simplified view of all your calendars with all your current and upcoming meetings that include valid Ready-Access audio conferencing credentials
•One-Tap Host or Join - No need to remember numbers and access codes for conferences – join Ready-Access audio conferences with a simple tap
•Save Multiple Locations - Save multiple phone numbers such as your Android phone, work phone, or favorite conference room. Have the conference connect to your saved location by selecting it when starting or joining a conference.
To setup an account, contact your provider's Customer Care team.
LOOKING FOR AN AVAILABLE NEARBY CONFERENCE ROOM?
WANT THE ABILITY TO BOOK A CONFERENCE ROOM FROM A MOBILE DEVICE?
Wait no longer! The ultimate corporate solution for locating and scheduling conference rooms from a mobile device is HERE! The Conference Room Finder application is amazingly simple and provides productivity-boosting features such as the ability to visually locate conference rooms on floor maps, check room schedules, and reserve rooms throughout the campus, or world-wide, all by seamlessly connecting to your corporate Microsoft Exchange installation. AMAZING, SIMPLE, SECURE, and FAST!!
To sign-up and manage conference rooms & floor maps, please visit the management portal at http://www.bookrm.com. Once your company is setup, simply log in from this app using your corporate email credential. No individual user registration or other setup is necessary.
For all other inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© IntelliGroups, LLC. Patent Pending - All Rights Reserved