Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
In this app you will find everything that Berlin has to offer and easily navigate there.
Furthermore this app provides you with the latest information about the hotel in which you are checked in.
Learn more about the functionality at the hotel reception.
We always endeavor to keep the app up to date.
Do you want to learn about the reality of everyday life during the Cold War or hear stories from the famed Golden Twenties, the time when Berlin was known as a wild, debaucherous town? Would you like to visit Prussian palaces and witness their eccentricities first-hand? Whether you are looking for insight into this city's tumultuous past or just wanting to take strolls along the rivers and soak up the urban lifestyle, our tailored tours guide you through the city. Forget about lengthy text based content and pay attention to the site itself while listening to the narrated information.
Hungry and curious about Berlins culinary scene? Look out for the daily menu with the help of the browsing mode and get first hand tips to the best restaurants and bars around, from Beergardens to Taco Trucks.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities of Europe.
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip in Berlin. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover sights like Rotes Rathaus, Brandenburg Gate, Chancellor's Office, Checkpoint Charlie, TV Tower, Memorial Church, Gendarmenmarkt, Hackeschen Höfe, Holocaust Memorial, Kurfürstendamm, Museum Island, Potsdamer Platz, Reichstag, Siegessäule, Unter den Linden, Zoological Garden, St. Hedwig's Cathedral, Neue Wache, Pariser Platz, Alexanderplatz, Berliner Dom, Museum of East Germany (DDR-Museum), Olympic Stadium Berlin, Schloss Charlottenburg, New Synagogue - Centrum Judaicum, Nikolaiviertel (St. Nicholas District), Panoramapunkt Kollhoff, German Historical Museum, Hamburger Bahnhof - Museum for Contemporary Art, Pergamon Museum, The Museums of Dahlem, Gay Museum Berlin, Sport Museum Berlin, o2 World, Deutsche Kinemathek, Raum der Stille, Bertolt Brecht House, State Opera Unter den Linden, The grave of Heinrich von Kleist, East Side Gallery at the Berlin Wall, Glienicke Palace, Passionskirche.
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Enjoy easier trip planning with trip templates
✓ Easily search and filter attractions
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Berlin is the capital city of Germany and one of the 16 states (Länder) of the Federal Republic of Germany. Berlin is the largest city in Germany and has a population of 4.4 million within its metropolitan area and 3.5 million from 190 countries within the city limits.
Berlin is best known for its historical associations as the German capital.
Berlin is - at least in many parts - a beautiful city, so allow enough time to get to see the sights. A good map is highly recommended:  While the public transport system is superb, it can be confusing to visitors, due to a lack of directional signs in some of the larger stations, so a good transit map is also essential. Be sure to note the final station/stop of the S-bahn or U-bahn, since that is usually the way direction of travel is indicated. Roads into Berlin can also be confusing, so study your route and drive carefully. Signs point to city boroughs or districts rather than indicating compass directions, so it's a good idea to get to know where the various boroughs or districts lie in relation to each other. This also applies to cyclists.
* 100% offline
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Find streets by name.
* Auto completion of input in search text-field.
* Find points of interest like attractions, museums, theatres, cinemas, hotels, restaurants, cafes, pubs, nightclubs, shops, railway stations, bus and tram stops and more.
* List all items of a certain category, e.g. list all museums.
The app 'The Berlin Wall' gives a detailed answer. An interactive map in the app shows the exact location of the Wall. Photos, audio clips and texts about the respective site are stored at historically important locations between the Brandenburg Gate and Potsdam Square. A free data package with more information on historically important sites throughout Berlin and Potsdam can be downloaded in the app. The app serves both as an interactive travel guide on the spot and as a general source of information.
- map showing the location of the Wall and sites of interest
- suggestions for Wall tours
- filtering option for historical sites, escapes, traces of the Wall, exhibitions, memorials and border crossings
- directions to find sites of interest
- public transport connections
The app is based on the website chronik-der-mauer.de and is a joint project by the Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung, Deutschlandradio and the Zentrum für Zeithistorische Forschung Potsdam e.V. "The Berlin Wall" was awarded with the "Politikaward 2011", "digita 2012" and the "Comenius-EduMedia-Siegel 2012".
Please note: The app requires the authorization for storing data (additional tours and downloaded POI data packages).
smartMap Berlin Features:
- Complete, official 3D city model of Berlin included
- High-quality, multi-level 3D birds-eye views
- 2D-Map like navigation and zoom
- rotate the map and explore
- Point of interest information for several categorie
- Up-to date Berlin real estate information embedded
- Filtering real estate offers for available area and category
- Property details
- Address search
We are here to help you navigate through one of the most colourful and exciting urban playgrounds. From our symbolic landmarks to the artistic interpretations on the gallery walls; from the sunny café with the scent of freshly grained beans to the legendary nightlife; from the open-air theatre in the park to the countless flea markets – this city is for everyone and we would like to show you around.
No matter if you are travelling on your own, with your vegan family, or a bunch of party-crashing friends – within just a few clicks we can help you find the best things for you to do. All day. Every day.
So go ahead and explore the endless possibilities that Berlin has to offer, and make sure to share your own tips and experiences – there is always something new around the corner.
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Berlin city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs) and museums.
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Berlin
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in Germany or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 55+ city guides.
- An overview of all arrivals and departures including flight details
- Practical “My Flight” function for bookmarking a flight and receiving flight status information as push notifications
- Flight information can be entered into the calendar and shared directly by email or text message
- Information on car parks and parking charges
- Information on travelling to and from the airport by public transport, car, taxi and hire car
- Overview of shops, restaurants and services at the airport
- Information on the airports: airport map, services, barrier-free travel, and luggage
- Contact details and social media offerings
Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg GmbH hopes you enjoy the app and is looking forward to your feedback.
Buchen Sie jetzt Ihr Taxi in Berlin, Wien, Hamburg, München, Zürich, Amsterdam, Kopenhagen, Rotterdam, Lyon, Prag, Potsdam, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt a.M., Stuttgart, Essen, Genf, Leipzig, Hannover, Antwerpen, Basel, Graz, Salzburg, Linz, Duisburg, Wuppertal, Bielefeld, Münster, Augsburg, Kiel, Aachen, Würzburg, Rastatt, Baden-Baden, Neu-Ulm, Neumünster, Schwechat, Ludwigsburg, Aschaffenburg, Gaggenau, Pinneberg, Norderstedt, Ahrensburg, Bitterfeld, Wedel, Schenefeld, Gernsbach, Muggernsturm, Kuppenheim und in vielen weiteren teilnehmenden Städten.
– Bestellen Sie Ihr Taxi in acht Ländern
– in über 60 europäischen Städten
– über 100 Mitarbeiter sind für Sie 24h da
– 42.000 Taxis mit 125.000 Fahrern europaweit
– 150 Millionen vermittelte Taxifahrten pro Jahr
– Rufnummern für weitere 4.000 Städte
– automatische GPS-Standortbestimmung
– Anzeige von Fahrzeugen in der Nähe
– integrierter Fahrtkosten-Rechner
– voraussichtliche Ankunftszeit des Taxis
– Anzeige des Anfahrtsweges
– Information bei Ankunft des Taxis
– Sofortbestellung und Reservierung
– 24h-Service-Hotline für Rückfragen
– Adressen speichern und verwalten
– Nur geprüfte Taxifahrer und -Fahrerinnen
– Bewerten Sie Ihre Fahrten
– Auf Wunsch bargeldlose Zahlung
– Auswahl von verschiedenen Kriterien
– keine Daten-Weitergabe an Dritte
Die Taxi-App von taxi.eu ermittelt Ihren Standort, bei Bedarf können Sie die Adresse natürlich anpassen oder korrigieren. Sie können sofort sehen, wann das nächste Taxi bei Ihnen sein kann. Anschließend können Sie die Anfahrt Ihres Taxis live auf Ihrem Display verfolgen. Ein Hinweis signalisiert die Ankunft Ihres Taxis.
Mit Hilfe der App von taxi.eu werden Sie in weiteren 4.000 Städten und überdies in ländlichen Regionen automatisch mit der für Sie nächstgelegenen Taxivermittlung verbunden.
Bei den oben angegebenen Zahlen handelt es sich um die Kennzahlen des FMS-Netzwerks in Deutschland und Europa.
Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf www.taxi.eu
360°Berlin, with its clear layout and up-to-date information, is the simple and stress-free way to discover the city. A short description, all the important facts, 360° panoramas, photos and videos will show you at a glance whether the shop, restaurant or area is to your taste. What's more, there are constantly changing offers and promotions. Exploring Berlin is loads of fun with the 360°Berlin Android App.
The pros of 360°Berlin:
- A versatile, easy-to-use search function
- Local search: what's in my area?
- Keyword search: are you into fashion, jewellery, art or design? Just use the search function to quickly find what you want.
- Map search: all our locations at a glance.
All the info all at your fingertips:
- A photo for every place we feature.
- The most important facts, such as opening times, telephone number and web address.
- Recently added: loads of 360° panorama views
At 360°Berlin, we're constantly checking that our info is up-to-date and relevant, so you'll never be left waiting at the shop door, and you can always get hold of what you're after. See everything that Berlin has to offer you through fascinating 360° tours, photos and videos.
Available for the coolest Berlin areas in Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg, Kreuzberg, Charlottenburg and Friedrichshain. Soon to come: Schöneberg and other great parts of this exciting city.
Only now, the app with trips around the city will give you free access to the description of the city and the first highlight of each trip. If you download the TCTRIPS BERLIN application, you can get access to a full trip for as little as €.1.79.
Right now in the TCTRIPS BERLIN application there are:
PRENZLAUER BERG – a stroll around the nooks of the Prenzlauer Berg district; the trip includes 8 points.
Who is this application for? Each of the trips caters for four target groups!
By choosing an appropriate group, you can enjoy attractions prepared especially for you.
Each of the TcTrips is unique, created by a local resident and revised by specialists. What is more, the trips contain plenty of pictures, descriptions of places, google maps and other information, necessary during sightseeing.
THE APPLICATION IS INTUITIVE
- user-friendly and intuitive, the application can be accessible to children as well as the elderly
- every trip is provided with the technical instruction of how to use the application („About the trip” section)
- you don't need to browse through the whole trip to get back to the main menu
- there is a clear layout with division between points, descriptions and pictures there
- thanks to a user-friendly browser you will be able to take a look at other trips from this city
- you don't need to exit from the application to take pictures and save them in the gallery
WHAT YOU CAN GET TO KNOW THANKS TO TcTrips
- information about country's current affairs, history of the city, various curiosities
- detailed descriptions of the points on the route
- free time suggestions in each of the points
- opening and closing hours, addresses of points and their availability
- information about the obstacles that may be encountered on the way by the handicapped or families with small children
- detailed description of the route from one point to the next prepared by the trip author – the inhabitant of the city and description of the route available with the Google map
- AR Trip function which helps to locate the points of the trip with the video camera of your smartphone; it is only possible to use AR Trip function if your not further away from each point of the trip than 10 km
- pictures of every trip point; the whole application includes hundreds of photos from all over the world
- the amount of time to spend in a particular place; proposed starting time (adjusted to the opening and closing hours of each attraction of the route)
AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATION
- every application is available in 5 language versions: English, Spanish, German, Russian and Polish
- every trip is applied to the requirements of 4 target groups: family, friends, couple, single
- trips are updated and regularly added to the TcTrips offer
- description of the trip and of the first point are free of charge, next points can be purchased
- after the purchase the route of the trip is available without time limits
You can find TcTrips application by entering keywords: trips, trip, travel, travelling, tourism, guide, sightseeing, Berlin, tc trips