Hamm Seismograph can display structure-borne swings, similar to a seismometer for earthquakes.
In the surrounding of jobsites structure-borne swings, which are caused by construction machinery, occur many times.
Especially during the compaction of soil or asphalt, dangerous swings can occur that can lead to damages on the surrounding buildings.
Hamm Seismograph visualizes the much more lower swing-load of a compaction with Oscillation in comparison to vibration.
- Real-time display of the swings
- Selection of presentation mode (X-,Y- and Z-direction at the same time, or only one of these)
- Selection of line width for the diagram
- Freeze of the diagram (start-stop)
- Good clearness of display under sunlight conditions
- No numerical output of the data