Listen to Nissim Amon, guided meditations and lessons - all in your phone - wherever you are.
Providing you all the information about Nissim Amon, a teacher, Zen Master and the founder of Trilotherapy.
Upcoming events , live status from Facebook and online shop.
While you wait, we released a quick update to address some of the bugs that have been reported.
File Wrangler strives to be the definitive file manager for the Android platform. Making use of the latest Android guidelines, we have developed an interface that is simple, easy to use and quite frankly, rocks socks!
- Two file browser panes
- Full drag and drop navigation
- Quick-Draw - Bookmark any file or folder for quick access
- Android Share Menu - Share any file via bluetooth, email, dropbox, drive, etc.
- Support for creating and unpacking ZIP and TAR archives
- Optimized layouts for phone, tablet, and 7” tablet
- No ads, no trial, 100% free
If you like what you've seen so far, hold tight, plenty more is on the way! Like what we’re doing? Want to help out? Want to translate it into a different language? Please give us any feedback you have by either commenting below, or sending us an email at email@example.com, thanks!
==> Featured in The Sunday Times TOP 500 Apps
==> Selected by Babble.com as one of Best Android app for Moms in 2011 and 2012
==> Selected by Mashable as the #1 parenting app
==> Trusted by more than 150, 000 parents worldwide.
When your baby wakes up and starts crying, the Baby Monitor & Alarm will alert you by calling your second phone; this second phone doesn’t have to be a smartphone.
You can select your child’s favourite song from the Music Library, or you can record your own voice. When your child wakes, the Baby Monitor & Alarm will play it to help soothe them back to sleep.
Every baby loves to hear a soothing song or a calming fairy-tale when they go to bed and Lullabies allows you to do this. You can either record your own voice, or you can play any song from the Music Library - whatever you, and your baby needs.
The Baby Monitor & Alarm records every event and every noise. Afterwards, you can review the sounds and events of the night and replay or email yourself this information.
SETTINGS FOR EVERY CHILD
As parents, we are well aware that e and made sure that the Baby Monitor & Alarm settings can be adjusted according to the wants of any parent or child.
We would love to hear your comments about the Baby Monitor & Alarm. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or problems, then feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app is designed to help you with your babysitting. It is not a substitute for real human care.
NOTE: PLEASE DON’T USE TASK KILLERS, BATTERY OPTIMIZING APPS OR PROFILE SCHEDULERS. These types of apps can reduce the effectiveness of the Baby Monitor & Alarm and limit its functionality.
EASY TO USE
The app requires two devices. One stays in the child’s room while the other one stays with you. No registration or connection adjustments are required and initial setup takes less than 30 seconds.
Baby Monitor 3G is the only app of its kind working on WiFi and 3G. Use it anywhere without worrying about a weak WiFi signal.
HEAR EVERY NOISE
Thanks to a state-of-the-art baby voice booster, you will clearly hear every sound coming from the child’s room.
TALK TO YOUR BABY
Simply press a button and speak. Your child will be always one tap away from you.
SEE YOUR BABY
Baby Monitor 3G transfers live snapshots from the child´s room to you. The light feature makes it possible to view your baby when it is dark. Live video streaming is coming as a free update later this year.
Assures that you will find out when your baby is awake even in a loud environment.
Baby Monitor 3G alerts you in case something goes wrong (network connection problem, etc.).
To see how video works and find more information, go to http://babymonitor3g.com
Please send us your feedback to email@example.com. We love to implement new features based on your ideas!
Keywords: Baby Monitor, Baby Sitter, Baby Alarm, Baby watch, Babyphone
==> TRY THE DEMO VERSION BEFORE BUYING THIS APP <==
★★ Never leave the baby alone. This is a very usefull tool but can’t substitute a human ★★
Baby Monitor All-In-One is divided in two main modes: Nanny mode and Walkie Talkie mode.
• Do you have only 1 Baby Monitor All-In-One device?
You can use the Nanny Mode which after detecting noise during an specified period of time will randomly reproduce your voice recordings and your selected songs. After a maximum number of detections, the Nanny will call to the desired alert phone number, will activate the hands free and the person who will receive the call will be able to listen the baby and talk to him.
The Nanny is also capable to switch on the device light to calm the baby and to call you when the battery is low.
You can use any kind of phone to receive the Nanny call!!
• Do you have 2 Baby Monitor All-In-One devices (phone or tablet)?
You can use the Walkie Talkie mode. Simply connect them by Bluetooth or WiFi and listen the Baby side from the parents device.
That’s all? No!! Walkie Talkie mode is more than this, let’s take a look to the main features:
→ Characteristics of the parents side:
√ Video function: view and listen your baby at parent's device (wifi connection).
√ Connect up to 3 parents to the same baby (wifi connection).
√ Allows you to listen the baby and talk to that side.
√ Allows you to adjust the noise sensitivity of the baby remotely.
√ Allows you to switch on/off the baby light remotely.
√ Allows you to adjust the audio volume of the baby remotely.
√ Allows you to reproduce songs to the baby remotely from a selected list.
√ Control the battery level of the baby device remotely.
√ Alerts if the connection is lost and automatically reconnects.
√ Search the Baby's device automatically on wifi networks.
√ Notification when receiving phone calls on Baby's device.
√ Baby's side ambient temperature (if the device has ambient temperature sensor).
→ Characteristics of the baby side:
√ Allows you to mute incoming calls, alarms, etc.
√ Allows you to create a song list.
√ In case of connection lost, returns to the waiting connection mode automatically.
You’ll find detailed help of how to use Baby Monitor All-In-One on each screen.
★★ iOS version comming soon.
★★ Optimized for phones and tablets.
- Full internet access necessary for wifi connections using Walkie Talkie mode.
- Modify/delete contents necessary to record/delete/modify voice recordings.
- Hardware controls necessary for voice recordings, audio volume settings and camera flash.
- Call to phone number, read phone state and read phone contacts necessary for Nanny mode alert callings.
- Bluetooth and WiFi administration necessary for configure connections using Walkie Talkie mode.
- System tools necessary to detect and manipulate different device states in both modes.
The maximum Bluetooth range depends exclusively on the device models used and the obstacles in between (doors, walls, etc..).
Set the listening level, enter a phone number and then place the phone a safe distance from your baby.
Crycast will automatically call you if it hears anything.
For your convenience you can :
- Set the time before calling, after hearing cries
- Set the time before listening starts, to let your baby fall asleep
- Set the time that CryCast will start listening again after it has called you.
- Test the phone number with a real call.
- Use Night Light to find your way to the baby.
For the safety of your baby, CryCast tests the availabilty of the gsm network (can be disabled in preferences).
Crycast is available in English, French, German, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish
Stay tuned for more languages and options.
There are a lot of reasons why you should use the babySitter app. Because smartphones are very complexes gadgets and sometimes complications can occur by the influence of another app, for example. That’s why we have implemented some interesting control mechanisms like parent call or interval call (described in the features). With these possibilities you can ensure that your Smartphone with the app works as you like.
+ The app recognizes the noises of your baby and calls the parent phone.
+ There are a lot of setting possibilities for the individual adaptation of the microphone sensitivity.
+ Parent call: Call the smartphone with the BabySitter app and the app calls you back.
+ Ringtones can be disabled to ensure your Baby a calm sleep.
+ With interval calls the app can call you periodically if you want.
+ Receive emails from the app with the following content: number of noises, runtime of the app, information about battery, state of the app and the calls received since the last mail.
+ Over the Speaker of your smartphone you can speak to your baby.
+ Watch the sleep behavior of your baby in a diagram.
+ Select a lullaby or record your voice to lull your baby to sleep.
+ The app can inform you about low battery by SMS.
Before you buy the app, please get our demo version and test the app for yourself in a detailed way to ensure that this app is the right support for you and your baby.
If you have questions or suggestions please let us know and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a lot of fun with the Babysitter app.
Features and options:
- Alert call: call to alert phone number when noise is detected;
- Baby Monitor automatically sets ringer mode to silent and resets to previous value when stopped;
- During alert call Baby Monitor automatically turns speakerphone on;
- Low battery SMS: Baby Monitor sends SMS to alert phone number when battery is low;
- Delay before start: time to leave the room.
- Start after call: Baby Monitor will restart listening after alert call if you want to;
- Adjustable threshold and microphone sensitivity;
- Activity log: information about noise and alert calls is saved to log.
This application is not a substitute for real human care. Don`t leave the baby alone!
PLEASE DON’T USE TASK KILLERS, BATTERY OPTIMIZING APPS OR PROFILE SCHEDULERS. These types of applications can reduce the effectiveness of the Baby Monitor and limit its functionality.
Baby Monitor offers additional control over the child rest at home or during travel.
Baby Monitor detects if the baby cries and notifies you via regular call, skype call or sms message.
Set the microphone level to trigger on the baby crying in test mode, turn off the test mode, specify phone numbers for notification and put the phone on a distance to the baby, position a microphone in the direction of the child; tap on Start and you can leave the room.
- Regular call, skype call or sms message to predefined numbers if the baby is crying
- You can specify multiple contacts for calls and sms
- Customized microphone sensitivity
- Microphone calibration wizard
- Regular call or sms message if battery is getting low
- Silent incoming calls so as not to wake the baby
- Continuous monitoring
- Low battery consumption
- Runs in the background, even when the device screen is off
- Delay before start gives you time to leave the room
- Auto recovery from temporary problems of mobile network
- App can send status sms
- Does not require Wi-Fi network or mobile data if not using skype
- You can use any kind of phone to get Baby Monitor regular calls
- You can use skype video calls
- Make sure that the selected microphone level will trigger an alarm at a distance from the child, but will not trigger on any background noises
- The phone has a good battery level or charging
- Mobile network signal is good and stable
- You do not need to choose SIM card or anything else manually when you are doing a normal call
- It is better to put and test phone within 2 meters distance
- It is better to make sure that you get the alarm calls
- It is better to not leave baby alone for a long time, Baby Monitor can not replace a real nanny. This application is designed to help you with your babysitting. It is not a substitute for real human care.
If you like the application, please review it on Google Play.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions, feedback, ideas or issues.
Please check faebir.weebly.com for addtitional information.
Keywords: baby monitor, baby, phone, monitor, baby phone, babyphone, babyalarm, alarm, babymonitor, sound, surveillance, nanny, children, sleep, sleeping, nanny, monitoring
Babywatcher is the complete baby monitor app that will allow you to fully relax when your baby is sleeping - for FREE! It has several smart features and an easy to grasp interface. Use it for instance at dinner parties, when you're in the garden or when the baby is sleeping upstairs. Babywatcher makes sure that you have full control of your baby while sleeping and it costs you nothing!
Babywatcher is a full featured baby monitor with all there is to it and even more! It connects by using the normal WiFi network and works in the background of your device. It alerts you as soon as your baby makes a noise.
You need two devices. One will work as the watcher device, which should be kept with the parent. The other one will act as the baby device, which should be placed close to the baby.
The baby device is intended to be put close to your sleeping baby. It will act as a noise sensor and will securely surveil your baby's sleep. If the baby device receives a call or a text it will be forwarded to the watcher device without disturbing your baby.
The watcher device is your interface with the baby. It hides in the background so that you can use your device normally without unnecessary disturbance. Yet it will alert you as soon as your baby makes a noise. It is also easy to access the app from the notification bar if you want to check on your baby manually.
Some of the current features include:
• Wizard to ease the setup.
• Automatic detection of baby devices on the Wifi network.
• WiFi connection with seamless reconnection.
• Logging of events from the baby crib.
• Forward calls or SMSs to the baby device to the watcher device.
• Battery and status information from the baby device.
• Listen to the baby at any time by clicking the listen button.
• Pause the monitor from watcher or baby device while you are soothing your baby.
• The sound indicators shows you if there is any sound and at what level.
• Set a custom name of your baby to easily find your baby device on the WiFi!
• Remote trigger level setting, so you don't have to disturb the baby when updating your settings.
• Widely configurable with options for customizing dialogs, mic level, baby name and so forth.
• Control your baby watcher directly from your smart watch!
These are just some examples of what the app can do. The list is intended to grow in the near future!
Please feel free to contact us with all your questions and feedback! We will gladly have all your input! Tell your friends about it and don't forget to rate the application!
It is very simple to use:
1) Input the telephone number that will be called in case of alert (not necessarily a mobile phone),
or select one of your contact's phone,
2) Let your smartphone about 2 meters away from the baby,
3) Adjust the alert threshold, depending on the environment,
4) Start the monitoring.
Includes all standard features of an audio hardware baby monitor, along with video streaming (using your phone’s camera) and some surprising extras.
Works at any distance. Dormi can use any available route to connect parent and child units (WiFi, mobile data - Edge, 3G, 4G, HSPA+, LTE), and can work even when Internet is not available (WiFi Direct, HotSpot / AP)
Ultimate feature? You can connect MULTIPLE devices in parent mode to a single child device simultaneously.
You don't need to configure microphone sensitivity - Dormi adjusts to noise levels automatically. Leave the device several meters away from the sleeping baby and it will still be able to detect when it cries and amplify the sound for the parent device as if it were placed right next to the baby.
Press and hold the Listen button to hear sound from the child device even while the baby is not crying. Equally, use the Talk button to talk back to soothe or calm the baby while you are on your way.
With Dormi you always know what's going on. All important information about the child device is always available while monitoring. If connection with the child device is lost, the parent device will notify you.
Dormi will even notify you about missed calls and new text messages received on the child device, so you will not miss something important while not having direct access to the device.
We know Android!
If the baby starts crying while you are on the phone, you will be notified with vibrations and a gentle beep to your ear - without abruptly disturbing the phone call, yet letting you know.
Of course, Dormi works in the background, even when the device screen is off. Great care has been taken to limit battery usage - you can monitor for many hours on one charge.
Have you got an old Android device sitting in the drawer that you have no use for? Not anymore - try using it as the child device with Dormi. We have made the effort to ensure it runs from Android 2.3 onward.
Start right away...
All you have to do after install is pair two devices together (our autodiscovery feature makes this a breeze) and start monitoring right away.
Although unlimited monitoring is paid, you will get 4 hours of monitoring for free every month.
If you do decide to make a purchase, you only have to do so on one of the devices participating in the monitoring.
With this version we offer you the NannyPhone PRO Upgrade as an In-App Purchase.
The next generation of reliable and simple-to-use baby monitoring.
Upgrade to NannyPhone PRO and benefit from the following additional features:
- Listen to your baby anytime and anywhere (Call-Me-Back-Feature)
- Internet communication (3G or WiFi) with more frequent updates without SMS
- Save on SMS costs and still receive frequent status updates
Gregor Jakob on Aug 29, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Just what you need Great app! Allowed my wife and me several times to go out for a drink or dinner around the corner after our soon feel asleep. Especially valuable during our holidays :-)
(Gregor Jakob, 8/29/2014)
Just works - This is the best baby monitor app I've used so far. 100% reliable and it has exactly the features you need.
(Marc Baumann, 10/4/2013)
Freedom and peace of mind!
With NannyPhone Baby Sound Monitor your child is safe without boundaries.
All you need is your smartphone, the NannyPhone app and mobile coverage.
As IT-Rockstars with kids we know the challenges parents face when traveling with children or visiting friends.
Regular baby monitors and alarms have their limits in coverage and and are a hassle to carry along with you.
We developed NannyPhone based on our experience as parents and use it ourselfs to monitor our kids.
With the NannyPhone you can finally enjoy your time while your baby is sleeping - anywhere and without compromise.
Your NannyPhone is easily set up and will reliably monitor your baby's sleep using the smartphones microphone.
If the recorded volume reaches the configured sensitivity level, the Nanny will call you on the chosen phone number and you may hear for yourself what your child is up to.
In case your baby sleeps like a log, NannyPhone will send you a text message (SMS) every 15 minutes to let you know that the monitoring is still working and everything is fine.
The status SMS will also tell you the current battery level of the smartphone, so you don't have to worry that the phone runs out of juice.
The notification intervall can be configured to your liking in the settings menu. Also you can choose not to receive the SMS at all.
- Monitor your Baby with ease
- 3G, all Networks
- Unlimited coverage
- Alert via SMS and Call
- Status SMS including the battery status with adjustable update intervall
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity using our new smart
- The smart alternative to radio-based baby monitors, alarms and baby phones
- Enable or disable SMS sending with your Babymonitor!
Additional NannyPhone PRO features
- Peer-to-Peer communication with a second compatible Android Device
- Secure and comfortable pairing of the two phones using SMS with the pairing-Token
- Instantly check the current status with the monitoring screen on the parent phone
- Call-Me-Back Feature: Listen to your Baby anytime and anywhere
- Internet-Connectivity: Receive more frequent updates without SMS using the 3G or WiFi connection
- Battery-Status-Monitoring: Keep track of the battery status of the babyphone.
NannyPhone is currently compatible with smartphones that have an Android version between 4.2 and 4.4.
To fully benefit from all NannyPhone PRO features make sure:
- You have two compatible Android devices
- One device stays with your baby and the other as the selected parent device that you will carry with you
- The latest version of NannyPhone is installed on both devices
- You have internet connectivity (3G or WiFi)
- Only the device that stays with the baby needs to have the PRO upgrade
Note: To securely pair the two phones for the PRO modus, one initial text message (SMS) will always be sent.
Check out this BabyMonitor to Monitor and control the sleep of your Baby or child with the NannyPhone Sound Baby-Monitor App !
WINDOWS / Mac
Download at: http://www.babyphonemobile.com/
PRICE / COSTS:
Use as Receiver (with parents): free
Use as Sender (with baby): License required
- Free Trial available (start without license)
- 15 Days: $1.25
- Subscription: $1.73 per month
- 365 Days: $18
- License Number can be shared with all your devices with the restriction that only on Sender can be online at the same time.
WiFi version for one-time fee available: $4 (Available as App: "WiFi Baby Monitor")
WHY TIME LIMITED LICENSES INSTEAD OF ONE-TIME FEE?
BabyPhone Mobile uses a server based architecture in order to allow reliable connections even when using the internet with 3G networks. The time limited licenses are necessary to ensure that we can settle the running costs for the internet bandwidth and server hardware, thus making sure that we can permanently offer and improve BabyPhone Mobile.
- Connection Alarm: Monitors connection status between Sender and Receiver and warns on failure (within 15 - 60 seconds, details see below)
- Virtually unrestricted range (Connects over the internet)
- Battery Alarm: Warns on low battery
- Optimized to save battery: Works in standby; Camera preview auto-standby
- Works with your PC/Notebook (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 + Mac OS X)
- Audio transmission on noise detection (exeedance of sensitivity threshold) --> saves data volume
- Talk-Back: Send voice messages from receiver to sender (baby)
- Noise volume currently recorded by sender is visually shown on receiver
- Set noise threshold on receiver
- Easy microphone calibration on sender
- Transmit current camera picture from sender to receiver on request
- Double click: Automatic snapshots (video)
- Night Mode: Better camera quality (higher contrast) in low light conditions
- Front-Facing Camera support (Android 2.3 and above)
The internet connection uses data volume. This might cause extra costs! Please ensure, that you buy appropriate data packages from your provider.
The babyphone also continues running if the device is set to standby mode. This saves a lot of battery and elongate usage times. However, only the audio signal is transmitted during standby. Be aware that problems might occur if you have an app installed that cuts all internet connections on standby. It is highly encouraged to test standby mode first by setting the sender and receiver device to standby and creating some sound on the sender. The babyphone mobile app continues working also when it goes to background because someone is calling etc. Noise on the sender will still be transmitted to the receiver.
BROKEN CONNECTION AND DISCONNECTS:
The use of mobile internet connections might cause disconnects and
broken connections from time to time. The App is designed to deal with
temporary disconnects by automatically trying to reestablish the
connection to the sender or receiver once a disconnect occurs. If it
fails to reconnect, the user will be notified. However, to avoid
frequent false alarms, connection problems are reported to the user only
15 to 60 seconds after they appeared as the connections can most often
be automatically reestablished withing this time.
ALTERNATIVE USAGE SCENARIOS:
Our users told us that BabyPhone Mobile can also be used as: dog
monitor, pet camera, private monitoring app, cat monitor, pet monitor,
To use the full functionality of BabyCam will need two phones with this application installed.
The first mobile phone should be located close to the baby and will be responsible for record video.
Parents will have the second mobile and will can see live what the other mobile phone is recording. You will also have the ability to turn on / off camera flash remotely, ideal in dark situations and activate a notification system, whereby the mobile notify you if it detects your baby begins to cry.
Both mobile phones will connect them automatically and transparently to the user.
Additionally you can view the video via the web browser from your PC or other mobile device (notifications and audio not available).
Be advised to have plugged in the phone that will be responsible for recording the baby, because the application requires many resources and battery could be spent in a few hours. The application will continue running the screen is off, but will stop working if closed, as it can not be kept open in the background due to Android limitations of camera-related.
Navigating the West: George Caleb Bingham and the River was co-organized by the Saint Louis Art Museum and the Amon Carter Museum of American Art. The duration of the tour is about one hour.