Which apps use GPS to determine where you are and consume additional battery power?
aSpotCat lists installed apps by permission to help you find and uninstall the malicious apps.
It's the best permission manager for your Android device.
No Notification Ads - we don't use any notification ads.
No ads (PRO-only)
* Both "Internet" and "View network status" permissions are required by Google Ad component
* "Market billing" permission is required for purchasing the "No Ads" license
* "Read/Write external storage" permission is required for reading/writing the app log to SD
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
French - Thibault Rohmer
German - Michel Mueller, Dirk Haar
Polish - Grzegorz Jabłoński
Russian - Идрис a.k.a. Мансур (Ghost-Unit), Roman Rublevskiy
Spanish - Lahiri López
Turkish - Mustafa COŞKUN
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your local language, please let me know. Thanks.
- Uninstaller(Icon Long Click)
- Backup Installed App(Icon Long Click)
- Show Installed App Permission Use
- Show Installed App By Permission
- Show Realtime Running Process CPU Load
- Show System Informations
- Just Run. Various Options By Pressing The Menu
- Uninstall/Details Menu By Long Click App Icon
- Network communications: Need For AdMob AD
- Storage: Need For App Backup
- permission, checker, uninstall, install, manager
- cpu, vss, rss, thr, load, system, infomation
- realtime, process, monitor
- service, provider, authority
* 2013/11/01 0.62
- Change About page
* 2013/03/20 0.60
- Backuped apps color change
- Fix position after delete
* 2013/01/21 0.59
- Support ICS, Jelly bean
* 2012/19/28 0.58
- Fix backup not work in some file
* 2012/09/04 0.57
- Support ICS
* 2012/03/10 0.56
- Crash Bug Fix
* 2011/12/01 0.55
- Add App Backup Feature(Name_Version_Package)
- Fix Backup Error When File Name Have *
* 2011/10/08 0.54
- Fix Loading Timeout Bug
- Add provider, service infomation
- Add App Backup Feature(Package_Name)
* 2011/09/13 0.53
- Add Fast Scroll
- Add Launch
* 2011/09/10 0.52
- Add App Backup Feature(Name, Package)
* 2011/09/08 0.51
- Add Feature View In App List
- Add Permission Sort In App List
- Add MEM, #THR In App Load(Remove VSS, RSS)
* 2011/09/04 0.50
- Init Version
(BETA) Information Tool about installed Applications.
## Major Features
1. List all installed apps.
2. Sort apps by Name, Package, Install date, Permissions, in Ascending or Descending Order.
3. Number of dangerous permissions are in bold.
4. Filter by application state: (α) launchable, (§) system, (β) start on boot.
5. SHORT CLICK to access application info and LONG PRESS to launch it.
6. Device Information: screen width, height, density.
## Minor Features
- English and Italian localization.
- No Permission Required.
- Requires Android 1.6 and above.
app, apps, details, info, information, installed, packages, system, tool, utility
AndSys 0.4-rc3 Copyright (C) 2012, 2013 Giulio Orru`