The MiFID-Recorder Taping App is a simple, professional and inexpensive all-in-one solution to meet the legal requirements for telephone recording according to MiFID II and FinVermV.
Taping has never been so easy. Make calls as usual, use the usual phone book and start recording with just one click. All recordings are not stored on the mobile phone, but within the revision-proof infrastructure and can be called up at any time via the MiFID recorder web interface.
Please note that you must have a MiFID recorder customer access in order to use the app. If you do not yet have a MiFID recorder access, you can request a test access directly in the app. The test access is free of charge and valid for 14 days.
The following recording variants are possible:
- General recording of outgoing calls
- Selective recording of outgoing calls (recording starts and stops when the # key is pressed)
- Spontaneous activation of the recording within an ongoing call using a three-way conference
- Spontaneous activation of the recording during an ongoing call using a three-way conference by calling back the MiFID recorder
The highlights of the MiFID recorder app:
- Start taping call with just one click
- Call control via the app even for landline calls
- High transparency through call history
- Certified MiFID II / FinVemV conformity
- Independent of network, provider, operating system, telephone system and infrastructure
- Use of the phone book on the cell phone
- Clear and automatic allocation of all records
- No phone number entry required
- Simple and intuitive process
- Can also be used from abroad
- Complete virtual solution, no dedicated hardware required
Do you have any questions? Then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org