Main features -
- Full coverage - dozens of news sources in one app, posting solely about cyber security. You get a full coverage from all over the web, with no unrelated articles. Get a clean, prioritized feed - the most important news appear first and no repeated stories!
- Push notifications - Stay informed and up to date! (optional)!
- Video coverage - a cyber security video feed brought to you from leading Youtube channels!
- Topics management - choose your favorite topics or block certain topics! Read only what you want and the configuration is easy and quick!
- Block source - saw a source you don't like? Long tap on the article and block it!
- An awesome widget!
- Free in-app Read Later - save interesting articles for later reading right inside the app!
Loved the app? Let us know by rating it high and sharing it with your friends!
The Hacker News (THN) is a privately owned Indian company based out of New Delhi, India and has been providing training and knowledge-based solutions since October 2011.
Originally founded in November 2010 by Mohit Kumar, The Hacker News has been internationally recognized as a leading news source dedicated to promoting awareness for security experts and hackers. Supported and endorsed by administrators and members of various underground hacking groups and communities worldwide, The Hacker News (THN) has become a worldwide leader in information security.
With the need for information security solutions becoming more critical, The Hacker News (THN) has compiled a team of experts to bring you the best in information security training. We are proud to offer premier information security consultation and training services across the globe. Our mission is to make the internet more secure, more aware and more reliable.
Our team is comprised of a group of technologists who are dedicated to making the internet more secure. Since almost every organization in the modern world is connected to the internet in some way, steps must be taken to ensure that their networks remain safe and secure.
At The Hacker News (THN), We pride ourselves in becoming a center of excellence in learning. Our industry experts and faculty are dedicated to guiding and inspiring our students to achieve their goals as service professionals.
All of our instructors are experts in their field and maintain respected reputations within the security community. Many of our instructors run successful companies, websites and defense teams. With hundreds of actual penetration test assessments logged in secured environments, you can be assured that our faculty understands the intricacies and challenges of hacking highly secured networks. Superior quality securing training classes are our priority.
The Hacker News (THN) offers a wide variety of services that include penetrating testing, network vulnerability assessments, security training and vulnerability assessment product installation. Our company’s goal is to help and assist our customers in becoming security conscious.
With The Hacker News’s extensive experience and being recognized as a global leader in the field of information security, you can be assured that you’re in the right hands.
● Automatic Article Update.
● New Article Update Notification.
● Access to Blog with one click.
● Add Home Screen Widget of the Hacker News Application.
● Best Hacking News from the world wide news source.
● Mark Your Favorited Post and News and Stared Article and access it easily.
● Option to View articles in List or Grid View.
Email Author: email@example.com
Email Developer : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/thehackernews
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/hackintech
Website : http://thehackernews.com
Website : http://hackingtech.in
Information security, Network security, Airport security, Food security, Home security, Infrastructure security, Physical security, Port security/Supply chain security, School security, Shopping center security, Homeland security, Human security, International security, National security, Public security, Monetary, Financial security, Aviation Security, Operations Security... etc.
Firstpost.com will serve as a trusted guide to the crush of news and ideas around you. With thoughtful analysis and fearless views our team of editors and writers will track news in India and the world.
This app is free to download and includes by-the minute news, views and analysis.
Key Features of the app
- Enjoy all of Firstpost.com's content designed especially for your Android device
- Be on top of Breaking News thanks to our News Alert notifications
- Browse through rich photo essays, videos and audio content, giving you a new way to experience News and Opinions on your Android phone
- Easily share any article, video, audio commentary and slideshow on using Twitter, Facebook, email and SMS
- Don't miss out on the conversations on Firstpost.com - comment on any article on the Firstpost app and it will be automatically synced with the website as well
We value your feedback. Do write in with your views about the Firstpost app at email@example.com
Revue haut de gamme (disponible en version papier), elle joue la carte de l’influence au travers d’une ligne éditoriale marquée.
Elle s'est rapidement imposée auprès des donneurs d’ordres, prescripteurs, industriels, entreprises, cabinets de lobbying et acteurs majeurs de la sécurité et de la défense, comme un média de qualité où communiquer, discuter,
critiquer, convaincre, argumenter, bousculer est possible, en toute finesse et intelligence.
Il associe l’expertise rédactionnelle et opérationnelle d’hommes et de femmes spécialistes des questions de sécurité et de défense.
Il traite des sujets suivants : Big Data - La sécurité urbaine - La cybersécurité - La sécurité des Etats - L'Industrie -
La sécurité des objets connectés La sécurité civile - La sécurité des grands évènements - La robotique - Les drones
La sécurité maritime - La sécurité des aéroports - La sécurisation des accès - Grandes innovations & technologies
Sujets géopolitiques, marchés & économiques - L’export - Sécurité privée - Les institutionnels de la sécurité - Les systèmes d’information et de communication - La gestion des identités - La criminalité financière - La fraude
La gestion des risques - Le Moyen-Orient - L’Asie - Tribune des PME - Protection des infrastructures critiques
La sécurité aérienne - La sécurité des frontières - Les risques naturels - etc...