Wondering if your headset has enough charge to last another call?
Instantly see the remaining charge of your connected Plantronics Bluetooth® headset or easily switch to a previously connected Plantronics headset that has more available battery charge.
How it works:
o See up to four bars of available battery charge for your connected Plantronics headset.
o Receive on-screen alerts to a low battery or when charging is complete.
o Tap widget to view charge levels for up to five previously connected Plantronics headsets.
o Tap to reconnect to a listed Plantronics headset with more available charge.
o Explore widget options of either 2x1 or 1x1 orientation and three background designs.
Android™ OS Compatibility:
o Works only on phones or tablets running Android™ OS 3.x, OS 4.0.x, OS 4.1.x, and 4.2.2.
o There are known compatibility issues with OS 2.2.x, OS 2.3.x, OS 4.2, OS 4.2.1, and Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running OS 4.2.2. If using these OS versions or devices, battery information is blocked from being transferred to the app.
Plantronics Headset Compatibility:
o Voyager Legend™
o Voyager® PRO HD
o Voyager® PRO UC
o Marque™ M155™
o Marque 2™ (M165™)
o BackBeat® GO
o BackBeat® GO 2
o Savor™ M1100™
o Blackwire® C710™/C720™
Support & Feedback:
o Need more help? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
o Share your ideas! We love hearing your ideas and feedback. Email us at email@example.com
Keywords: Plantronics, headset, Bluetooth battery meter
It makes this possible through the lock screen of your phone*, or by create a shortcut on the main screen of your phone.
## Added new features that allow you to start voice recognition when you unlock your phone ##
By activating unlock quick-start service, simply press power button 3 times, to start recognition.
* Only on smartphones lockscreen which supports the application's Quick Start (Samsung Galaxy, Htc Sense, ...)
Besides doing whatever you like, it can look whatever you like. Use avatar builder to choose any appearance for your Assistant.
The Assistant has been named:
★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★ PC World: Best free Android apps
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers – As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands – There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares – Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language – The multilingual Assistant is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Cantonese, and it's currently learning many other languages.
It's Always at Your Service – Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns – Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
Android Authority Top 10 Best App of 2014
As Featured on CNET, LifeHacker, SlashGear, Android Police, Android Authority, Android Central, Droid Life, Android Community, Android Pit, and more!
"If you are looking for a way to add a few extra voice commands to Google Now, give Commandr a try!" - CNET
"... if you're using your phone hands free in the car, it can be a life saver" - LifeHacker
"With the 3rd-party-developed app Commandr, Google Now gets a boost" - SlashGear
"... meet Commandr, the new in-between service for flipping hardware switches in Google Now" - Android Police
Google Now Just Got Better
Now you can use Google Now to control your flashlight, toggle settings, control music playback, and much more!
Google Now Just Got Personal
Add your own custom commands through Tasker to make sure your device fits your lifestyle.
Listening to You
Vote on new commands or suggest new ones so that we are working on adding the commands you want.
Don't wait for Google! Updates will be quick and support request responses quicker.
Unify Your Smartphone
Access all the features of your device through Google Now so you don't have to remember what app does what.
Setup and Forget
Once you setup Commandr, it will always be accessible from Google Now and will only run when needed. It won't slow down your phone or your boot.
Full Android Wear Support
Either say "Okay Google" + the command to your watch or open up the full Android Wear app and tap on a command!
Commands work fully offline! (have to type instead of speak)
Command List (so far):
- Flashlight On/Off
- Wifi On/Off
- GPS On/Off (some devices)
- Bluetooth On/Off
- Wireless Hotspot On/Off
- Pause/Resume Music
- Previous/Next Song
- Read Unread SMS
- Read Last SMS From Contact
- Play Google Music Playlist
- Chatbot (for Siri-like functionality)
- Cellular Data On/Off
- Read Unread Gmail
- Raise/Lower Volume
- Silence/Unsilence Ringer
- Set Volume to Percentage
- Unlock/Lock phone
- Take a Picture
- Take a Selfie
- Shutdown (Root)
- Reboot Recovery (Root)
- Restart (Root)
- Clear Notifications (Root)
- Wolfram Alpha
- Send Whatsapp message
- Enable/Disable Rotation Lock
- Enable/Disable Sync
- Night mode (Disable wifi, data, and ringer)
- Enable/Disable Airplane Mode (Root)
- Enable/Disable Car Mode
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Graphic Designer: Adriano Loiacono
Open Source Contributors: Aaron Disibio (firesoul453), Moksh Jawa, flyingtoaster0, Daniel Quah (emansih)
Special thanks to Moksh Jawa for his outstanding work not only in his open-source contributions, but also in his relentless marketing of the product
Source code: https://github.com/RSenApps/Commandr-Android
Do not enable Talkback Accessibility service instead of Commandr. If you do this by accident and notice an orange box around tappable items, please see the Talkback support pages to turn off the service.
Tasker (In-App): Use this for launching a single task
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Navigate to Tasks and press the add button in the bottom-right
3. Configure the command and keep note of the name
4. Ensure that Tasker is enabled (icon in top left is colored)
5. Go to preferences (top-right) > Misc and check "Allow External Access"
6. In the Commandr app click Tasker
7. Find the command you created and enable it by tapping the switch top-right
8. (Optional) edit the phrase that will activate the command
Tasker (Plugin): Use this for launching multiple tasks
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Under Profiles Click Add
6. Configure the phrase to listen for
7. Add tasks to profile
Make sure, you have properly set Google Voice Search language.
Voice Commands provides the most comfortable way to start navigation. You don't have to type destination on keyboard, just say the address.
Favorite addresses can be saved as shortcut commands. Then just click microphone button and say for example "home".
*** Premium features ***
- Save current location as shortcut
- Auto start listening
- Auto start GPS (can speed-up GPS fix)
- No ads
This voice search app uses Voice Search by Google.
- voice search on different languages (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on Yandex search engine
- voice search on Google search engine
- voice search on Wikipedia (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on YouTube video search engine
- voice search on Google Play
- all in one app (voice search on most of popular sites)
- choosing the right result of a voice recognition
- quick editing of your voice search request
Voice Search Advanced saves your time and makes your life easier!
So, if you need a good voice search app - Voice Search Advanced is a great choise!
(p.s. for now app has no widget, but quick search widget is coming soon)
Voice Control is an application that lets you command your device with just your voice.
How to speak to SmartBand Talk:
1. Press the function key repeatedly to select Voice Control.
2. When the Voice Control icon appears, firmly tap the screen.
3. After you hear "Please speak now" (UK) or "I'm listening" (US) you will hear a tone. Then, please wait for a moment and start speaking.
*For more detailed instructions for each device, please visit the Help page below:
- Supported Languages:
English (UK/US), Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- The following functions are supported:
・ Check the date/time
・ Check the weather
・ Make a phone call
・ Check/Call back missed calls
・ Set the alarm
・ Set the timer
・ Check your schedule
・ Check your latest SMS messages
・ Find your phone
・ Check the battery level of your device and phone
* Compatible device and host application are required when using this application.
- Compatible Devices:
SmartBand Talk SWR30
SmartEyeglass Developer Edition SED-E1
- System Requirements:
Android 4.4 or above
・ Tablets and smartphones that only have Wi-Fi connectivity are not supported in this application.
・ In order to use this application a device and an environment that allow the use of the Google Voice Search are required.
・ The following smartphone models are not supported:
LG G2 D802, LG G Flex D958
- Official Website:
* Customer support is not available for this application.
Uses android mobiles internal voice recognition to pass voice commands to your robot
Pairs with Bluetooth Serial Modules and sends in the recognized voice as a string
for example if you say Hello the android phone will return a sting *Hello# to your bluetooth module *and # indicate the start and stop bits
Can Be used with any micro controller which can handle strings
Examples Platforms : Arduino , ARM , PICAXE , MSP430 , 8051 based and many other processors and controllers
Awesome voice translator, speech and translates all languages of the world.
You can hold a conversation in any language with the help of voice translator, translate different texts and use the button to talk to the application.
Learn languages quickly and easily, speaks your language to translate written or spoken of in the language of your choice, in 80 languages 44 languages spoken text and voice.
Also corrects spelling, word suggestion, preserves history with your latest translations, share texts directly to instant messaging, social networking, mail, search, notes and other applications you have installed.
- Translator in 80 Languages.
- Voice input in all languages.
- Voice output in 44 languages.
- History of translations.
- Word suggestions.
- Share text directly to other applications.
- Completely free forever.
Translate voice - Language Translator can translate 80 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole , Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish , Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao , Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese , Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Somali , Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba and Zulu
Translate with voice function works with 44 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Creole, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swahili, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish , Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese and Welsh
The application is translated into 25 languages .
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Thai and Chinese .
Translate voice - Language translator may contain advertising.
Alternative way for unlocking is also available when you can't say your un locker code public..
✔ Set your own voice password.
✔ You can also set number password just in case if voice password doesn’t work.
✔ Enable Voice Lock with a single button.
✔ Select from 4 available attractive themes in Voice lock screen.
✔ A very simple User interface.
✔ Voice Lock Screen absolutely for free
✔ Simple and best Voice Un locker App for Android
* * IMPORTANT * *
Offline voice recognition is supported only on devices with OS Jelly Bean and above. For older versions, internet connection is required.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
RED - bluetooth off
BLUE - on
GREEN - headset is connected
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Rotate, Brightness, Airplane, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
Performance on all devices is not guaranteed.
The program uses your battery!
The program is distributed "as is", the developer responsible for the loss of data and device health does not carry.
Known bug: sometimes it is a full loss of sound in the system - requires an reboot device
Send reports and bugs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This innovative app is the perfect solution to make calls without needing your hands – when you're driving, walking, exercising, or doing other tasks. Cyberon Voice Speed Dial even allows you to use your Bluetooth headset (for Android 2.2 or above) to make calling safer when you're driving.
The voice recognition is highly accurate because you create a "voice tag" in advance for each person you would like to call. It's quick, easy, and allows the app to recognize virtually any voice (there is no language barrier).
Just say someone's name... the app will quickly recognize your speech and dial that person for you. No more searching through your address book or trying to remember a phone number!
Notice: The app could not dial the emergency call.
MAKE PHONE CALLS JUST BY SPEAKING
Benefits of Cyberon Voice Speed Dial include:
* Make phone calls using your voice - The app listens to you for hands-free dialing
* Easy to use - It's so convenient that you'll want to use it every time you call, even when your hands are free
* Save time - No need to look up someone's phone number or search for their name in your phone
* Make calling while driving safer - Avoid distraction with this simple, hands-free solution
* No more wrong numbers - The voice recognition is fast and accurate because it is based on your actual speech
* Perfect for busy professionals - Always on the go? Now, talking with your clients and colleagues will be easier
* No language barrier - The app will recognize virtually any voice, without language limitations. The app's display supports 20 languages, including English, Czech (Česky), Danish (Danske), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Spanish (Español), French (Français), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語), Korean (한국어), Norwegian (Norske), Dutch (Nederlandse), Polish (Polska), Portuguese (Português), Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil), Russian (Русский), Swedish (Svenska), Turkish (Türk), Simplified Chinese (简体中文), and Traditional Chinese (繁體中文).
Finally, make your phone answer to you – download the Cyberon Voice Speed Dial app today!
*** Full refund can be made within 48 hours after purchase. To request a refund, please send your order number to email@example.com ***
To enable Bluetooth hands-free voice dialing, please make sure to check these items:
1. Make sure your phone and your headset supports Bluetooth hands-free profile.
2. Install this app on your phone instead of SD card.
3. Restart your phone after installing Cyberon Voice Speed Dial.
4. Re-pair your Bluetooth headset and phone after installing Cyberon Voice Speed Dial, if they have been paired.
If you're looking for a voice dialing application that doesn't require you to record voice tags in advance, please search for "Cyberon Voice Commander" on Android Market.
The following languages are supported:
This update is intended only for Motorola devices on Jellybean that came preloaded with Voice Commands version JBREL1-1.2.05 to 1.2.15. It addresses the below issues found in these versions:
- Voice Commands app crashes, when user upgrades Google Play Music app to version 5.0.1027J.680591 or later from prior version 4.4.xxxx
Free app lets you hear incoming messages, speak outgoing texts, and use voice dial without ever touching your phone. Use the call, voice dial or smart button on your accessory to initiate a text and then dictate the recipient and message body hands-free. Also translates over 100 popular acronyms.
No subscription fees ever! All features are included in the free app with no login or subscription necessary. It works seamlessly with your Motorola Bluetooth® accessory with no need to update software on it.
Automatically turns on and off with your Bluetooth accessory so it’s running only when you need it. Keep your texts private and avoid embarrassing moments from texts read aloud through your phone.
With the Motorola Elite Sliver and Motorola Elite Flip headsets, you can also customize the function of the smart button, adjust headset equalizer settings and adapt noise reduction settings to your needs. The smart button on these headsets defaults to launching the app.
Works with the following Motorola Bluetooth accessories: Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, HX550, Roadster™, Roadster™ 2, CommandOne™, Finiti™ and H17txt. My MotoSpeak is optimized for Android™-powered 2.2+ phones.
The call/voice dial button on the accessory can activate either phone Voice Commands or the My MotoSpeak application on Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, Roadster, Roadster 2, HX550, CommandOne, Finiti and H17txt. And now, when you choose the My Motospeak application using this button, you can use your device to do both Voice Dialing AND Voice Texting. Follow these steps to customize your call/voice dial button functionality:
1. Load application and turn on the headset or in-car speakerphone
2. Press the call or voice dial button
3. Pop-up menu will ask you to select My MotoSpeak or Voice Commands
4. Click on the check box to “Use by default for this action.”
5. Select My MotoSpeak for hands-free texting and voice dialing OR
6. Select Voice Commands
If you accidentally selected My MotoSpeak as the default and want Voice Commands instead, follow these steps to clear default settings:
1. Go to the Home screen
2. Select Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications
3. Select My MotoSpeak
4. Scroll down to “Launch by default”
5. Select “Clear defaults”
There are 6 easy to use shortcuts for popular settings. Handy information about your battery. In the Sensor Manager you can controll the most popular sensors.
And most importantly there are automatic settings to help you save energy when your screen is off or your battery is low.
This App has 6 easy to use shortcuts for popular settings like:
- WiFi on/off
- Mobile Data on/off
- Volume on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Automatic Screen rotation on/off
- Brightness (low, medium, high, auto)
You can see information about your battery:
- battery health
A Notification can be enabled to show your current battery level.
You can see the Battery Usage of your phone.
In the sensor settings you can controll the most popular sensors of your phone:
- Mobile Data
- Airplane Mode
- Location Acces
- Automatic Screen Rotation
- Automatic Brightness
- Volume on/off
Additional to all of this, this App can automaticly enable/disable certain settings when the screen goes off to save precious energy.
- Mobile Data
To top this you can enable an Energy Saving Mode which kicks in when your battery level hits a certain percentage. This Energy Saving Mode automaticly disables features of your phone that draw the most energy and thus keep your battery alive much longer:
- Mobile Data
Thank you very much for the download!
Any kind of Feedback is appreciated!
The App is kind of a beta so please help us with reporting errors and so on :-)
This quiz lets you test your Geek-Knowlegde in 3 different gamemodes:
-Normalmode: you have 3 lives and 2 jokers (50 / 50 and 'skip') to answer all questions.
-90 sec Timetrial: you need to be fast. You have 90 seconds to answer as many questions as possible, without jokers to assist you.
-Nerdmode: the Hardcoremode, no lives, no jokers. One answer wrong and Game Over! Are you the Uber-Nerd and beat all questions?
The results will be saved in an offline and an online leaderboard.
Points vary depending on the difficulty of the question. More difficult, more points.
Some say there is a way to gain more points per question. But that is probably just a rumor. Some might say these rumours fly around.
You have the possibility to send questions to us. That way this game can grow and become a even more epic challenge.
---Do not click the computerscreen! It doesn't like that!---
No more lies with the Lie Detector!
Fool your friends and get fun!
The app is scanning your finger and voice. After scanning you will know if your friend is telling the truth.
Hold your thumb in the touch panel until the scan finish. During scanning your finger make your statement.
If you want to cancel the scan just remove your finger.
This is a fake app for fun, it really can not detect lies.
This free app is ad supported
This will help keep this app 100% free and help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
This app uses several external libraries, including ADMOB and AChartEngine. Some of these libraries require additional permissions.
Thanks for download and have fun!
Are you ready to beat all 5 levels?
Find it out!
In the 5 levels, there are a total of 150 riddles (30 per level).
In each level, the riddles get harder. Level 1 is easy, level 5 gets very difficult.
The answer must be entered directly as a text. There are 2 hints per enigma available.
A maximum of 100 points can get collected per riddle for your personal highscore. However the points will be reduced for each wrong answer by 5 and for each used hint by 15.
After successfully playing through all 5 levels you can reset individual level and try them again.
There are 5 categories with over 50 questions in each of them. Each question has 4 possible answers. You have 3 lives to finish a category and the possibility to use 2 jokers (50:50 and "skip").
Those Categories contain questions about Europe's geography, politics and population:
- Heads of State
- Heads of Government
- Area of the European countries
- Population of the European countries
- Capital cities
A personal highscore saves your 10 best results for each category.
There is the possibility to send us feedback about the game anonimously. We appreciate any kind of help to make this app better for you.
Current languages avaiable: english and german
G Quiz is a demanding puzzle game about Germany. Test your knowledge about German geography and politics.
Each of the 16 categories contains questions with 4 possible answers. The user has 3 lives for finishing a quiz. A 50:50-Joker and “Skip”-Button may help the user.
Current categories containing geography and politics:
- State Capitals with their Coat of Arms
- States with their flags
- Outlines of the states with pictures of the outlines
- Federal Chancellors
- Federal Presidents
- Federal Foreign Ministers
- Current Federal Cabinet
- Population of 80 cities
- Area of the 15 biggest cities
- Density of the 15 biggest cities
- Population of the states
- Area of the states
- Density of the states
- National Parks
The points scored can be saved in personal highscore.
More than 400 questions availabe now.
Currently available languages: english and german