Click the following link to download the AR Trigger http://www.o-mobile.co.uk/iw2013ar
Internet World is best experienced on a 10" Android Tablet, but will work on 7" Tablets and Phones as well.
Reduce costs of printing, the collation of information and collaboration.
We Share Notes, Wenote!
With Wenote, a real-time collaboration service based on Cloud, you can easily start meetings and lectures from any smart devices or your own PC. Wenote helps you cut back on business travel.
★ Paperless meetings!
No need to print handouts. Wenote allows quick access to files and documents. Join meetings from remote locations on real-time. It is much easier with Wenote.
★ Record and Share it!
You can record meetings and lectures. Share recordings with your colleagues and friends. Voice, writings and lines drawn on the documents can be recorded to replace minutes. Publish your online lectures and promote your products and services.
★ Manage your files from anywhere!
Connected with Dropbox, you can access your files from anywhere, anytime.
★ Wenote for PC is released!
[ Key features ]
ㆍHost a meeting with documents (PDF, HWP, MS Office supported) or pictures.
ㆍZoom in/out and Synchronization
ㆍPen tools, erasers and laser pointers for real-time collaboration.
ㆍJoin a meeting in progress, join as a guest.
ㆍView participant list, invite members to the meeting and chat with the participants.
ㆍMake another participant the host and change presenters.
ㆍSecure documents by removing the files from devices
ㆍSafe and secure meetings for selected members.
ㆍUse My note as a viewer and a personal note.
ㆍPublish and share recorded meetings and lectures.
WESCAN Inc. provides web and mobile application services based on social web technologies and image recognition technologies. WESCAN endeavors to research and develop more valuable services. Should you need any further assistance, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much.
Sign up now and get meetings with up to 25 participants, 12 HD Video Feeds, unlimited VOIP, and 1GB of Cloud Storage for free.
Want larger meetings? Upgrade to Fuze Pro to get 125 participants and unlimited toll audio.
Get Fuze and you’ll be running online meetings from your Android device in minutes. You can also attend any Fuze meeting without registering!
Here are just a few of thing things you can do with Fuze:
• Start and manage your meetings from anywhere in the world with a mobile or WiFi network
• Run your sales meetings from home or on the road
• Use it to remotely control slides and other content in your board room!
• The free account includes the ability to host online meetings with up to 25 attendees, unlimited VOIP calling.
• Start a multi-party HD video conference right from your Android device with up to 12 video feeds.
• Start/schedule meetings and invite attendees from your address book
• Add Apple Keynote and MS PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, PDFs, movies, images and other content to meetings from your Android device or from your Fuze content library
• Zoom, pan and use our iPoint™ technology to engage your audience
• Use your Android device to join your audio conference or use our Call Me feature and Fuze will call your phone
• Mute and unmute all or select participants
• Make other mobile or web attendees presenters so they can share or markup content
• Use in-meeting chat and integrated IM to communicate during your meeting
• During an active meeting, close Fuze, open other apps and upload supported documents...without ending your meeting!
Unregistered users can join meetings and attend Fuze daily demonstrations.
** Free Account includes 25 participants, 12 HD video Stream capabilities, screen and content sharing, and unlimited VoIP calling.
STARWEST is the premier event for software testers and quality assurance professionals—covering all your testing needs with 100+ learning and networking opportunities:
• Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
• In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
• Conference sessions covering major testing issues and solutions
• Enjoy complimentary bonus sessions
• Pre-conference training classes
• The Expo, bringing you the latest in testing solutions
• Networking events including meeting the speakers, the Test Lab, and more!
Keywords: STARWEST, STARWEST 2013, Software Testing Analysis and Review, Software Testing Conference
Topics include the future of communication and marketing, privacy / publicy, so-called social media (better: the new social OS), mobility and mobile commerce, branding, marketing and advertising, change and innovation, the networked society and its impact on business, the future of technology and the internet, and much more, see the latest updates here: http://gerd.fm/9d8JoC
Gerd Leonhard is a Futurist & Author and the CEO of The Futures Agency.
The Wall Street Journal calls Gerd ‘one of the leading Media Futurists in the World’. He is the Co-Author of the influential book ‘The Future of Music’ (2005, Berklee Press), as well as the Author of 'The End of Control’ (2007), ‘Music 2.0’ (2008), ‘ and 'Friction is Fiction' (2009, Lulu Publishing). Gerd is currently working on a new book entitled 'Broadband Culture' which will be published primarily as a mobile device application.
Gerd's background is in music; in 1985 he won the Quincy Jones Award and subsequently graduated from Boston's Berklee College of Music (1987). Since 2001, following a decade as digital media entrepreneur and start-up CEO, Gerd travels around the globe and speaks at conferences and events, company retreats and think-tanks on the Future of Business, Media & Content, Technology, Marketing, Advertising & Branding, Telecommunications, and Culture.
Gerd is considered a leading expert on topics such as digital commerce models, tele-media, social media, TV & Radio 2.0, mobile content, innovation, leadership and entrepreneurship, consumer trends, UGC and peer production, copyright, licensing and IPR issues, next-generation advertising, marketing and branding, digital content strategies, and the development of next-generation business models in the content, communications & technology industries.
Gerd's keynotes, speeches, presentations and think-tanks are renowned for his hard-hitting and provocative yet inspiring and motivational style. With over 750 engagements in 37 countries during the past 7 years, Gerd has addressed over 250.000 executives and professionals, and is considered a key influencer.
His diverse client list includes Nokia, The Guardian, Google, Sony-BMG, Telkom Indonesia, Siemens, RTL, ITV, the BBC, France Telecom / Orange, Deutsche Telekom, The Financial Times, DDB, Ogilvy, Omnicom, the European Commission, Nokia Siemens Networks and many others. Gerd is a fellow of the Royal Society for the Arts (London), a member of the World Future Society, a visiting professor at the Fundacao Dom Cabral in Brazil (rated #6, worldwide), and resides in Basel, Switzerland.
Connect with us: www.facebook.com/FuturesAgency
My mobile apps: http://gerd.fm/cvd1lK
Mobile version of my site: http://m.mediafuturist.com/
Public Speaking schedule: http://gerd.fm/eKVSOq
A new way to read my tweets: http://www.twylah.com/gleonhard
You are about to learn the following:
- How To Define Success
- Prepare for Success
- Commitment to Achieve You Goals
- Home Court Advantage
- Prime The Pump For Results
- How To Have a Balanced Life
- Attitude Makes All The Difference
- Billy Cox Best Keynote Speaker
- Zig Ziglar Goals 7 Steps to Achieving them
- Born To Win
- The Pump Story
- What Money Won’t Buy
- David Lofchik Inspiring story
- Hope is the Power
- A True Love Story
- Flea Trainer Story Break out of the box
- Don’t Get Cooked In The Squat
- Automobile University
- Be, Do and Have
- John Rowley’s Life Changing
- Power To ReInvent Yourself
- plus a lot more...
Download this FREE app now and start using the tips and techniques taught by Zig Ziglar to empower your life and stay motivated so that you can accomplish anything you desired in your life!
This app will help you plan your visit and contains:-
- Travel information
- Full seminar programme for the 2 days
- A list of exhibitors present
- Speaker profiles
- A ‘My App’ section which stores the seminars and exhibitors you have marked as a favourite, and any notes you have made on them
- A Floorplan and key
- Useful information
- The office* Twitter feed
More from developer
The official Code Generation 2011 app provides access to the entire conference schedule and allows attendees to select their very own conference agenda.
Overview of the entire schedule of the conference, including keynotes, tutorials, talks and social activities. You can mark any session as a favorite, thereby adding it to your personal schedule.
Displays your personal schedule.
A list of all speakers of the conference, plus the talks they will be presenting.