Click the following link to download the AR Trigger http://www.o-mobile.co.uk/iw2013ar
Internet World is best experienced on a 10" Android Tablet, but will work on 7" Tablets and Phones as well.
This app will help you plan your visit and contains:-
- Travel information
- Full seminar programme for the 2 days
- A list of exhibitors present
- Speaker profiles
- A ‘My App’ section which stores the seminars and exhibitors you have marked as a favourite, and any notes you have made on them
- A Floorplan and key
- Useful information
- The office* Twitter feed
Sign up now and get meetings with up to 25 participants, 12 HD Video Feeds, unlimited VOIP, and 1GB of Cloud Storage for free.
Want larger meetings? Upgrade to Fuze Pro to get 125 participants and unlimited toll audio.
Get Fuze and you’ll be running online meetings from your Android device in minutes. You can also attend any Fuze meeting without registering!
Here are just a few of thing things you can do with Fuze:
• Start and manage your meetings from anywhere in the world with a mobile or WiFi network
• Run your sales meetings from home or on the road
• Use it to remotely control slides and other content in your board room!
• The free account includes the ability to host online meetings with up to 25 attendees, unlimited VOIP calling.
• Start a multi-party HD video conference right from your Android device with up to 12 video feeds.
• Start/schedule meetings and invite attendees from your address book
• Add Apple Keynote and MS PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, PDFs, movies, images and other content to meetings from your Android device or from your Fuze content library
• Zoom, pan and use our iPoint™ technology to engage your audience
• Use your Android device to join your audio conference or use our Call Me feature and Fuze will call your phone
• Mute and unmute all or select participants
• Make other mobile or web attendees presenters so they can share or markup content
• Use in-meeting chat and integrated IM to communicate during your meeting
• During an active meeting, close Fuze, open other apps and upload supported documents...without ending your meeting!
Unregistered users can join meetings and attend Fuze daily demonstrations.
** Free Account includes 25 participants, 12 HD video Stream capabilities, screen and content sharing, and unlimited VoIP calling.
- It turns your smart phone into a full function presenter and remote mouse controller with ST-
- Presentation and mouse function : with ST-XPSMART (XPR200).
- Support for Laser Pointing : X-pointer Mobile (XPS130, XPS200, XPS300)
- Scroll Up/down to support multi-touch mouse mode
- Alarm function.
* Utilize Program
- Windows Powerpoint
- Mac OS Keynote
* Available devices
- Galaxy S3, S4, Galaxy Note2, Note3 (Android OS 4.3)
Conference Location: Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
RootsTech, hosted by FamilySearch.org is a unique global family history event where people of all ages learn to discover and share their family stories and connections through technology. With world-class content from speakers all over the world, an exciting exhibitor hall, and great keynote speakers, RootsTech has something for everyone.
For over 100 years, FamilySearch and its predecessors have been actively gathering, preserving, and sharing genealogical records worldwide. Our vision is carried out by a dedicated team of employees and volunteers who work tirelessly to preserve and share the largest collection of genealogical and historical records in the world. We strive to create and link the best and most valuable research resources to help people discover who they are be exploring where they come from.
Topics include the future of communication and marketing, privacy / publicy, so-called social media (better: the new social OS), mobility and mobile commerce, branding, marketing and advertising, change and innovation, the networked society and its impact on business, the future of technology and the internet, and much more, see the latest updates here: http://gerd.fm/9d8JoC
Gerd Leonhard is a Futurist & Author and the CEO of The Futures Agency.
The Wall Street Journal calls Gerd ‘one of the leading Media Futurists in the World’. He is the Co-Author of the influential book ‘The Future of Music’ (2005, Berklee Press), as well as the Author of 'The End of Control’ (2007), ‘Music 2.0’ (2008), ‘ and 'Friction is Fiction' (2009, Lulu Publishing). Gerd is currently working on a new book entitled 'Broadband Culture' which will be published primarily as a mobile device application.
Gerd's background is in music; in 1985 he won the Quincy Jones Award and subsequently graduated from Boston's Berklee College of Music (1987). Since 2001, following a decade as digital media entrepreneur and start-up CEO, Gerd travels around the globe and speaks at conferences and events, company retreats and think-tanks on the Future of Business, Media & Content, Technology, Marketing, Advertising & Branding, Telecommunications, and Culture.
Gerd is considered a leading expert on topics such as digital commerce models, tele-media, social media, TV & Radio 2.0, mobile content, innovation, leadership and entrepreneurship, consumer trends, UGC and peer production, copyright, licensing and IPR issues, next-generation advertising, marketing and branding, digital content strategies, and the development of next-generation business models in the content, communications & technology industries.
Gerd's keynotes, speeches, presentations and think-tanks are renowned for his hard-hitting and provocative yet inspiring and motivational style. With over 750 engagements in 37 countries during the past 7 years, Gerd has addressed over 250.000 executives and professionals, and is considered a key influencer.
His diverse client list includes Nokia, The Guardian, Google, Sony-BMG, Telkom Indonesia, Siemens, RTL, ITV, the BBC, France Telecom / Orange, Deutsche Telekom, The Financial Times, DDB, Ogilvy, Omnicom, the European Commission, Nokia Siemens Networks and many others. Gerd is a fellow of the Royal Society for the Arts (London), a member of the World Future Society, a visiting professor at the Fundacao Dom Cabral in Brazil (rated #6, worldwide), and resides in Basel, Switzerland.
Connect with us: www.facebook.com/FuturesAgency
My mobile apps: http://gerd.fm/cvd1lK
Mobile version of my site: http://m.mediafuturist.com/
Public Speaking schedule: http://gerd.fm/eKVSOq
A new way to read my tweets: http://www.twylah.com/gleonhard
More from developer
The official Code Generation 2011 app provides access to the entire conference schedule and allows attendees to select their very own conference agenda.
Overview of the entire schedule of the conference, including keynotes, tutorials, talks and social activities. You can mark any session as a favorite, thereby adding it to your personal schedule.
Displays your personal schedule.
A list of all speakers of the conference, plus the talks they will be presenting.