- Four in Hand Knoten (Der Einfache)
- Einfacher Windsor Knoten (Der Klassische)
- Doppelter Windsor Knoten (Der Konservative)
- Hannoveraner Knoten (Der Voluminöse)
- Kent Knoten (Der Minimalistische)
- Shelby Knoten (Der Amerikanische)
- Nicky Knoten (Der Schonende)
- Oriental Knoten (Der Stoffsparende)
- Plattsburgh Knoten (Der Dreieckige)
- Manhattan Knoten (Der Bürotaugliche)
- Cavendish Knoten (Der Längliche)
- Grantchester Knoten (Der Asymmetrische)
- Onassis Knoten (Der Extravagante)
- Balthus Knoten (Der Rebellische)
- Christensen Knoten (Der Romantische)
- Kelvin Knoten (Der Beringte)
Damit Apps wie diese kostenlos bleiben, wird Werbung geschaltet bitte haben Sie Verständnis dafür. Die Berechtigungen werden nur für die eingeblendeten Werbungen benötigt.
Stichwörter: How to tie a tie, Krawattenknoten, Krawatte, Tie, Wie man eine Krawatte bindet, Krawatte binden für Anfänger
List of tie knots you will learn:
► How to tie Simple Knot
► How to tie Four In Hand Knot
► How to tie Prince Albert Knot
► How to tie Kelvin Knot
► How to tie Half Windsor Knot
► How to tie Pratt Knot
► How to tie Windsor Knot
► How to tie Bow Tie
Some of these knots are suitable for straight point collar shirts, while other knots are used for wide spread collar shirts. Besides, for those more daring,we will also explain how to tie a bow tie.
❥You still don't know how to tie a tie?
Don't worry, you are lucky, we provide you with a simple and practical application: How to tie. A free application that will change the way we face the tricky world of how to tie a tie.
With this application 'How to tie a tie', you will learn how to make tie knots in a didactic and effective way. But, you won't only learn the traditional tie knot (which is not always adequate to execute according to the thickness of the tie), we will learn to do up to eight different types of tie knots.
❥Features of free app "How to tie":
• Learn to make the 8 most famous tie knots in the world and be the most elegant in the party.
• Tie Knots has a simple, practical and didactic design.
• Illustrated images of the steps to take.
• The application is 100% Free.
• You will no longer need more help from your father or girlfriend to make your tie knot in your next event.
• You can move the steps forward or backward so you can take the time you need to tie your tie.
• We update the app frequently with new tie knots
❥More about How to Tie a Tie
In "How to Tie a Tie" you will find a simple, practical and highly didactic interface. To start, on the home screen are listed each of the different ways to tie a tie, organized with a gradient of difficulty, and each of them has an arrow that gives you access to a descriptive process in different steps of the mechanical execution of the tie knot you have chosen.
"How to Tie" takes a slideshow of images that constitute the different steps for the realization of the corresponding tie knot as a tutorial. Also, under each step you will find a small description of how to make the knot so you can do the necessary steps helped with the illustrations that will lead you to your tie knot.
Without any doubt, this is an application that will find many fans, because without pretending to be one of those large applications that consume many resources in your mobile memory, with HD graphics and spectacular moves, undoubtedly satisfies the purpose of its design, which is, to teach us to make tie knots, something that unfortunately few people can do with the due ease, so we won't need more help.
So, if you have experienced a change of dress casual worker to join a company where you need to use a starched shirt and tie, don't worry, with this simple application, you will be the most elegant of the meeting or event whatever the style, because you will learn how to perform all essential knots to manage in the most exclusive ambiences, as well as in the more informals.
❥Stay tuned for updates because we will be adding new tie knots. You will become a tie knots expert.
Tags: Tie Knots, How to Tie a Necktie, Tie Knot, Necktie, How to make, Tie Knot manual, How to make Tie Knots, Bow Tie, How to tie, How to Tie a Tie
'Tie Knots' NOW! It's FREE!
Learn How to Tie a Tie using Tie a Tie. Step by Step guide for various knot's.
A tie or necktie is a garment, conventionally worn around a man's neck with a collared shirt. There are several ways that the knot can be tied. A common, easy knot is the Four-In-Hand. However this is not the simplest knot. This step by Step Guide on How to Tie a Tie helps you Tie your knot like a professional.
The Various Knot's that are explained using Step by Step guide are:
Oriental or Small Knot
Stuck before a important business meeting trying to learn how to Tie a Tie know? This app will come to your rescue. Tying the Knots is made super easy. If your question is how to tie a tie, this is the app for you.
Learn how to Tie and Tie and be a Gentleman. Improves your chance of getting better date.
This app is supported via Airpush SDK 5.0. Please note that the following will be added to your device once you download the app – icon ads in home screen and push notification ads in your phone notification bar. You can clear the notification ads/delete home screen icon ads easily. This is a way to make money from this app and giving it to you for free. Thank you for your understanding.
How often do you face the challenge of tying a necktie? Most probably, not very often. So many people would agree that making a tie is a big problem. The new application HowTo Tie a Necktie will help you to come through this challenge and easily tie one of the 12 tie knots just in a couple of minutes! And you won't need any help of your wife or any other person. Just follow these simple instructions and pictures, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
The advantage of the application HowTo Tie a Necktie is that it gives you a wide choice of the most popular tie knots. You will be able to tie one of the following well-known tie knots:
Half Windsor Knot.
Saint Andrew Knot.
Another advantage of the application is a representation of all the instructions in pictures. You can not only read how and what you must do step by step but also have a look at the picture illustrating each step you take. After you've made a choice of the knot type, follow simple and clear instructions illustrated by pictures, and you will make a chosen tie knot easily and quickly. It'll take you just a couple of minutes to make a pretty-looking tie knot!
Using our easy step by step guide you can tie your tie in any of the 20 ways! You don't need help any more, now you'll be able to tie your tie by yourself.
• CLEAR and EASY – just follow simple instructions HD VDO step by step, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
• HELPFUL and HANDY – now you won't need any help of your wife or any other person to tie a pretty tie knot.
Dress to impress! Learn how beautifully and accurately to tie a tie.
This App will turn this problem into a pleasure. There is a tie knot for any occasion and for any taste: wide or narrow, large or small, symmetric or asymmetric, necktie or bowtie. The descriptions of the knots will tell you everything about their shapes, sizes, virtues and drawbacks.
Use this simple and util app with the instructions for a perfect tie.
with a sharp-looking tie, a mirror and some patience, you can become an expert in tying a fabulous tie.
There are several different ways to tie a tie, in this app you find
— Windsor knot
— Half-Windsor knot
— Four-in-Hand Knot
— Pratt knot
There are four main knots used to knot neckties. In rising order of difficulty, they are:
the four-in-hand knot. The four-in-hand knot may be the most common.
the Pratt knot (the Shelby knot)
the half-Windsor knot
the Windsor knot (also redundantly called the "full Windsor"). The Windsor knot is the thickest knot of the four, since its tying has the most steps.
The Windsor knot is named after the Duke of Windsor, although he did not invent it. The Duke did favour a voluminous knot; however, he achieved this by having neckties specially made of thicker cloths.
A tie or necktie is a long piece of cloth worn for decorative purposes around the neck or shoulders, resting under the shirt collar and knotted at the throat.
Variants include the ascot tie, bow tie, bolo tie, zipper tie, cravat and the clip-on tie. The modern necktie, ascot, and bow tie are descended from the cravat. Neck ties are generally unsized, but may be available in a longer size. Men and boys wear neckties as part of regular office attire or formal wear. Neckties can also be worn as part of a uniform (e.g. military, school and waitstaff), whereas some choose to wear them as everyday clothing attire. Neckties are traditionally worn with the top shirt button fastened, and the tie knot resting between the collar points. Among younger men, neckties are sometimes worn as a casual item, tied loosely around the neck, with the top shirt button unfastened
Con una corbata elegante, un espejo y algo de paciencia puedes convertirte en todo un experto haciendo nudos de corbata
Hay diferentes modos de hacer los nudos de corbata, aquí encontrarás los más sencillos y que se usan más.
But what about your tie? You have forgot how to tie a tie, right?
You can become an expert in tying a fabulous tie. Because there are several different ways to tie a tie, we've listed several methods.
FASHIONABLE: Excellent collection of scarf knots for classy outfits!
STYLISH: Trendy scarf looks for men and women in a scarf look book!
ELEGANT: Make your clothes elegant and look more exciting!
This app is an illustrative step-by-step guide on tying a scarf:
• each knot is presented in a series of well illustrated steps with big pictures and clear instructive schemes.
• descriptions advise which type of the scarf knot fits this or that outwear, say, which scarf knot is good for business and which for casual wear.
It is always small details that bring a French chic to an outfit. Scarves can make you look different if you know how to wear them. Make your clothes elegant with our guide. Wherever you go - on a date, to the office or to the beach - you can pick the best style out of the richest collection ever!
You do not know how to tie a tie?
With the help of this guide you will learn: How to tie a tie, how to knot a tie, tie knots tying scheme gasltukov, Knot Tie Ascot type; Cross knot, and many other types of nodes.
Tie complements the image of a modern and successful man. Some representatives of the stronger sex feel it a great way to emphasize your individuality.
• great choice of popular tie knots
• HELPFUL and HANDY – now you won't need any help of your wife or any other person to tie a pretty tie knot.
• CLEAR and EASY – just follow simple instructions and pictures, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
• more knots and folds help you look respectable on any special occasions of your life
Free/Lite version is ad based, the full version can be purchased by clicking on the top/right menu, and then "purchase" -- the full version does not have any ads.
In particular, it allows you to do the following:
* Viewing and updating projects, including upload of photos
* Using unlimited row counters per project
* Viewing your queue, and starting a project or deleting a queue item
* Viewing your needles and hooks
* Viewing your favorite projects and patterns (from a project/pattern details page, you can mark new ones as favorites)
* Accessing patterns and queueing them or starting new photos based on a pattern incl. thumbnail creation
* Accessing projects, queue, favorites, etc. from a friends details page
* Accessing all your ravelry friends
* Accessing your library of patterns
* Accessing friends updates
* Allowing to search for yarns, patterns or other people's projects
* Accessing your stash incl. upload of pictures, and stashing right from a yarn page
* Accessing your subscribed ravelry forums and writing forum posts
* Accessing your personal messages and replying to messages
* Browsing local yarn stores, or from a different location
* Access hot right now patterns right from your home screen using one of the widget (small, medium, large)
Discussion Forum: http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/stash2go/2948784/
Tie Knots app is a real life-saver for you if you don’t know how to knot ties.
If you don’t have much practice in making tie knots, start with making the simplest
tie knots like Four-in-Hand or Simple Knot.
After that, you’ll get the idea of how to make other more difficult tie knots like Eldredge and Vanwijk.
There is a tie knot for any occasion and for any taste: wide or narrow, large or small, symmetric or
asymmetric, necktie. The descriptions of the knots will tell you everything about their shapes,
sizes, virtues and drawbacks.
Tie Knot app is having 12 tie knots:
3.Half Windsor Knot
6.Prince Albert Knot
7.Simple Tie Knot
The Hermès app which will save you from a delayed flight, a seemingly endless meeting or a disappointing date.
It’s break time, pull on the tie and...
Dive into the retro-gaming universe, and share your high scores. Peek at young actors as they try to rehearse. Enjoy whimsical tales, which mix animation and live video together.
Learn to master the art of knotting your tie in no time at all. Let Hermès share some of its production secrets with you. Get unrestricted access to the entire Spring-Summer 2015 collection, whenever you like. Try out all the different tie patterns on your own shirt. Choose and order your favourites, and follow the season’s fashions as they evolve.
Watch out! One tie might be hiding another...